AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Luca's Den :3 || Updated July 27 - Kissing in the Rain

Threaded View

☃ Snowmen! ☃ ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue has a reputation beyond repute ProjectVirtue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 06:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Luca's Den :3 || Updated July 27 - Kissing in the Rain

Updated July 27

Just finished this commission the other day after a month and a half (i'm slow T_T ) and i thought i'd share it with the community and receive some feedback. Thus far, i believe it's my best work up to date and it really taught me a lot (especially about refractive lighting) and i hope to make use of what i learned in future work.

Heres a thumbnail, full size at the DA link below it =]

http://projectvirtue.deviantart.com/...Rain-244717221

-----------------------------------------

Finished this one a while ago, i dub it sexy gragas from league of legends!
    Had a lot of fun trying to convert gragas into a girl and i was trying out some new techniques and processing when it came to the coloring phase of the image.
    I'm quite liking it and i think i'll continue using the new brush in the future, however i think i'll still tweak it a bit to my linking. Low opacity brushing tends to create these artifacts that i don't want.

Working on a commision right now, will probably finish within the next couple weeks

DA link: http://projectvirtue.deviantart.com/#/d3ja1ay

-----------

Back again with another drawing, finished it sometime yesterday and I thought I'd share it. Style of the drawing is vastly different compared to the previous one i posted on here because there's a 2 year gap between their original sketches.

Had a lot of fun doing the girls costume, got to throw around a lot of ideas that while they did not work for this particular picture, spawned ideas for subsequent costumes in later drawings. The background was originally going to be a bunch of ice shard looking things but i ended up opting for a methuselah tree. Trying to get something to look like wood is a little beyond my grasp still so take the background with a grain of salt.

The DA link : http://projectvirtue.deviantart.com/...isis-208939653

Last edited by ProjectVirtue; 07-27-2011 at 06:22 PM.

ProjectVirtue.Deviantart.com

Thread Information