AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Linkin Park

Threaded View

Senior Member Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd has a reputation beyond repute Todd's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 Controller Bleach Urahara Hat
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2012 04:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: LPHybridSoldier PSN ID: LPHybridSoldier

Default Linkin Park

This thread is for Linkin Park lovers like myself. Feel free to discuss all things LP here.

In my opinion, Linkin Park is one of the greatest bands ever. I love every song they have and own every album they've released. People have called me a Linkin Park Superfan, which made me feel awesome. I know that with they're new sound that there are now many mixed opinions about them, but I personally love they're "new" sound. But to me, I don't think there is a new or old Linkin Park, it's just Linkin Park. I think it's just people have problems with change, and Linkin Park is one of the few bands the decided to throw out the rule book and try something different and new. But that's just me. I think they're new album A Thousand Suns was fantastic, songs like The Catalyst, Wretches and Kings, Waiting for the End, When They Come For Me, Burning In The Skies, Iridescent, Blackout were all fantastic. So practically the whole album :P

I think Linkin Park is a very special band. They really connect with thier fans on a level that most other bands or musicians never will. They have things such as Linkin Park Underground, the LP Summit, Meet and Greets, and LPTV. Which can get fans even closer to the guys. They love thier fans as much as the fans love them, which is rare for some artists.

Some of my favorite songs include What I've Done, New Divide, The Catalyst, Wretches and Kings, Numb, Bleed It Out, and In The End are some of my favorites.

But anyway feel free to discuss Linkin Park here. Like favorite songs, albums, music videos, or random stuff.

And yes I know there was another thread but for some reason it closed so I decided to start a new one.

LP Forever
    Last edited by Todd; 06-02-2011 at 08:52 PM.

Thread Information