Quote Originally Posted by Thefringedninja View Post
The stories in themselves are ok, but he really CANNOT write female characters. He makes them so needy; their lives always revolve around the Doctor and they have no spunk in my opinion.
I do agree with you a little. It seems as though the female companions can put up quite a fight and some of them are quite badass but it doesn't change the fact that they're all dependent of the doctor. Almost every episode you'll hear one of them yelling 'DOCTOR!!!!', which amuse me. Also, funny how everything revolves around Earth. Why particularly Earth, out of so many other planets or galaxies or dimensions?

Personally, I'm a big Doctor Who fan but as mentioned before, the plot is getting a little stale. I like David Tennant the most because I really love the connection between him and Rose. I love the other doctors too but I don't get attached to them as much. Doctor Who's very different when compared to some other series because anything can happen anytime and anywhere. The variety is huge. However, in the later seasons, not as impressive and mindblowing. I'll still watch it but I'm really hoping for improvements in the storyline.