AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com


User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Results 251 to 270 of 270

Thread: Sexuality

  1. #251
    Senior Member Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng's Avatar
    Gil
    29,990,767.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Straight Outta Da BETA!
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    3,360
    Rep Power
    184

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral_Mage View Post
    I would say I am straight, but I'm sexually inactive now, meaning I don't feel any type of attraction to either sex
    Sexually inactive would just mean that you are not looking for sex. As for your sexuality it would not be too uncommon if you were A-Sexual meaning that you could be attracted to anything that you share a connection with.

  2. Thanks Astral_Mage thanked for this post
  3. #252
    Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    37.11
    Gender
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cryo-stasis
    Threads
    24
    Posts
    1,774
    Rep Power
    133
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

    Default Re: Sexuality

    @1nterest1ng
    I should've picked my words back there XD

    I am both sexually inactive & I don't feel any type of attraction currently XD

    I can assure that I am straight, but after a devastating relationship I have to think twice before feeling anything for anyone XD

  4. Likes Interest1ng liked this post
  5. #253
    Senior Member Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng's Avatar
    Gil
    29,990,767.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Straight Outta Da BETA!
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    3,360
    Rep Power
    184

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral_Mage View Post
    @1nterest1ng
    I should've picked my words back there XD

    I am both sexually inactive & I don't feel any type of attraction currently XD

    I can assure that I am straight, but after a devastating relationship I have to think twice before feeling anything for anyone XD
    That just comes from hurt. You are still young, and there is someone out there for you. Just don't completely close yourself off from the idea of a significant other. We were put in this world to be drawn to someone else. It is just finding that person that is the journey.

  6. Thanks Astral_Mage thanked for this post
  7. #254
    Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    37.11
    Gender
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cryo-stasis
    Threads
    24
    Posts
    1,774
    Rep Power
    133
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    That just comes from hurt. You are still young, and there is someone out there for you. Just don't completely close yourself off from the idea of a significant other. We were put in this world to be drawn to someone else. It is just finding that person that is the journey.
    Words of wisdom

    True, but I guess I will just let it come by itself, I need a seriously long break

  8. #255
    Senior Member Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng's Avatar
    Gil
    29,990,767.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Straight Outta Da BETA!
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    3,360
    Rep Power
    184

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral_Mage View Post
    Words of wisdom

    True, but I guess I will just let it come by itself, I need a seriously long break
    I don't think it is a break. You are probably just hoping that she will come back, but It is probably best to let that part of your heart go. That way you can focus on healing yourself and moving on.

  9. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
  10. #256
    Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    37.11
    Gender
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cryo-stasis
    Threads
    24
    Posts
    1,774
    Rep Power
    133
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    I don't think it is a break. You are probably just hoping that she will come back, but It is probably best to let that part of your heart go. That way you can focus on healing yourself and moving on.
    Could be true, I'm drifting by myself for now, I'm not even thinking about it, I just treasure the gift of being single, I don't want anything serious, a lot more time for myself

  11. #257
    Senior Member Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng's Avatar
    Gil
    29,990,767.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Straight Outta Da BETA!
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    3,360
    Rep Power
    184

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral_Mage View Post
    Could be true, I'm drifting by myself for now, I'm not even thinking about it, I just treasure the gift of being single, I don't want anything serious, a lot more time for myself
    I have not been single since I was 16 lol. I have been together with my wife now for 11 years. To which we have been married for 9 years.

  12. #258
    Senior Member Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage has a reputation beyond repute Astral_Mage's Avatar
    Gil
    37.11
    Gender
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pizza Manekineko Headphones
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2017 07:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Cryo-stasis
    Threads
    24
    Posts
    1,774
    Rep Power
    133
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: zer0_rec0il

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by 1nterest1ng View Post
    I have not been single since I was 16 lol. I have been together with my wife now for 11 years. To which we have been married for 9 years.
    Lucky you

    I was also 16 when I met my last partner, it lasted for more than 5 years, its funny that time don't always get people closer to each other, some don't value with they have, I never imagined that she would sell me just for money..

  13. #259
    Senior Member Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng's Avatar
    Gil
    29,990,767.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Straight Outta Da BETA!
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    3,360
    Rep Power
    184

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Astral_Mage View Post
    Lucky you

    I was also 16 when I met my last partner, it lasted for more than 5 years, its funny that time don't always get people closer to each other, some don't value with they have, I never imagined that she would sell me just for money..
    Money is a beast that you don't want to be confined too. It breaks so many people apart. In my 9 years of marriage I have never once told my wife she had to work. She has stayed at home with our son for the last 5 years.

  14. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
  15. #260
    Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    100,084,529.18
    Gender
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2019 01:29 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Twilight Zone
    Threads
    453
    Posts
    3,970
    Rep Power
    223

    Default Re: Sexuality

    I have noticed that lesbiand often discriminate against straight men based on gender and sexuality. Is that irony?
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

    Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7455684/1/MLPFIM-First-Aid

  16. #261
    Member Maylis will become famous soon enough Maylis's Avatar
    Gil
    1,479.95
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Gemini Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2016 03:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    England, Durham
    Age
    21
    Threads
    22
    Posts
    71
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: haccow

    Default Re: Sexuality

    I'm bisexual :3
    When people say I'm greedy, I just say I'm not so picky like everyone else is ;3

  17. Likes Interest1ng, Teru Murasame liked this post
  18. #262
    Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    16,161.80
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bahahaha
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Black Beauty LesPauls AK47
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2019 09:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Deadlands
    Age
    28
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    1,793
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    405
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Teru_Murasame Steam ID: The_Human_Panzer

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Maylis View Post
    I'm bisexual :3
    When people say I'm greedy, I just say I'm not so picky like everyone else is ;3
    I usually get the "oh, you're just confused" bullshit.

    This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

    Let's start with a bullet

  19. #263
    Member Maylis will become famous soon enough Maylis's Avatar
    Gil
    1,479.95
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Gemini Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2016 03:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    England, Durham
    Age
    21
    Threads
    22
    Posts
    71
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: haccow

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Teru Murasame View Post
    I usually get the "oh, you're just confused" bullshit.
    Yeh I used to get that. I also get things like "Well how do you know your bisexual if you haven't done anything?" I usually just say back "Well how do you now your straight when you haven't done anything?"

  20. Likes Interest1ng, Teru Murasame liked this post
  21. #264
    Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    16,161.80
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bahahaha
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Black Beauty LesPauls AK47
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2019 09:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Deadlands
    Age
    28
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    1,793
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    405
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Teru_Murasame Steam ID: The_Human_Panzer

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Maylis View Post
    Yeh I used to get that. I also get things like "Well how do you know your bisexual if you haven't done anything?" I usually just say back "Well how do you now your straight when you haven't done anything?"
    Lol that's epic

    This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

    Let's start with a bullet

  22. #265
    Member Maylis will become famous soon enough Maylis's Avatar
    Gil
    1,479.95
    Gender
    My Mood
    Amused
    Gifts Soul Eater Shinigami-sama Gemini Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-10-2016 03:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    England, Durham
    Age
    21
    Threads
    22
    Posts
    71
    Blog Entries
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: haccow

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Teru Murasame View Post
    Lol that's epic
    It just annoys me so much. Why can't people just respect the way we want to live our lives? I mean there is a lot of people who do but theres others that just.. ughhh xD

  23. Likes Teru Murasame liked this post
  24. #266
    Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    16,161.80
    Gender
    My Mood
    Bahahaha
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Black Beauty LesPauls AK47
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2019 09:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    The Deadlands
    Age
    28
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    1,793
    Blog Entries
    6
    Rep Power
    405
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: Teru_Murasame Steam ID: The_Human_Panzer

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by Maylis View Post
    It just annoys me so much. Why can't people just respect the way we want to live our lives? I mean there is a lot of people who do but theres others that just.. ughhh xD
    Just stay out of the way of the dinosaurs as they crash, because they will be extinct before we know it

    This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

    Let's start with a bullet

  25. Likes Maylis liked this post
  26. #267
    Senior Member Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius has much to be proud of Initius's Avatar
    Gil
    1,993.27
    Gender
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Gifts V Guitar Portal Curiositycore Kaitou Top Hat
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-23-2016 11:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Lightless Realm
    Age
    21
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    232
    Rep Power
    15
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Colossal Prime

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Pretty sure I'm straight. Not sure if there's any real way to prove it. I definitely see a lot of discrimination towards bi and gay couples, but none of it really bothered me. If they're happy, let 'em be. I'm happy if I can find a partner of my own, even if they are the same sex. Hell, my Onee-chan is bi, but I couldn't really care if I tried. xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Teru Murasame View Post
    Just stay out of the way of the dinosaurs as they crash, because they will be extinct before we know it
    Will they truly ALL be dead?

    Last edited by Initius; 03-28-2015 at 03:39 PM.
    From the almighty Nesh.

  27. Likes Maylis liked this post
  28. #268
    Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    987,654,746.64
    Gender
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Gifts Ice Cream Laptop 255 - Torchic
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-02-2019 05:19 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    May's Pokéball...
    Threads
    47
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    711

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by .:neuko:. View Post
    Bi...

     
    Bi the way I'm heterosexual! XD
    Edit: So yeah... after a long period away from AF, a series of interesting events lead me to re-question my own sexuality, and to that end, whether or not I'm technically heterosexual (as I had previously stated). Back then I was in no doubt that I was; but now I realise that there were so many things going on in my life that I couldn't possibly have had enough time to discover my true sexuality. Back then I said I was "heterosexual" simply because I was not sexually attracted to persons of the same sex as me, a claim which dismissed the fact that I was also not interested in sexual activity with such persons. Had I recognised "asexual" as a sexual orientation I would have classed myself as that rather than "heterosexual" in my last post.

    Still, simply stating that I'm asexual doesn't entirely describe my sexuality either since there are various characteristics in other sexual categories (which may be considered sexual orientations) that also apply to me.

    So with that said, I have come to the conclusion that I'm both polysexual and asexual.

    As a polysexual I'm sexually attracted to multiple genders but not all sexes. As I implied in my last post, I'm not sexually attracted to persons of the same sex; however, depending on what we have in common, I might consider a relationship with a (completely transformed) transexual person of the opposite sex (Whom they once were would not matter to me). By the way, polysexuality doesn't necessarily limit sexual attraction to only human beings; a polysexual may be sexually attracted to any equivalent species, or to put it in Star Trek terms, a non-human such as a Klingon, Vulcan or Romulan; this also applies to me.

    What... You're still here?

    Well okay, you asked for it: This is where things get more complicated and somewhat contradictory: As an asexual (which would be my true sexual orientation from an official standpoint) I have no interest in sexual activity (or to be more specific, sexual intercourse); tried it, and on the fourth occasion decided that I was never going to like sex since every time I, ahem... did it, a repulsive image would form in my mind and negate any pleasure I might have otherwise felt. I guess I have some kind of disorder here, but I made a choice to live with it and after some 15 years I'm finally comfortable with my sexuality. Anyway, this is not to say that I'm entirely immune to sexual attraction; I can still get turned on just by simply looking at some desirable person; I just wouldn't be interested in sex should my attraction to that person lead to a relationship.

    So naturally my sexuality makes me the ideal candidate for any eligible bachelor!

    Quote Originally Posted by Maylis View Post
    I'm bisexual :3
    When people say I'm greedy, I just say I'm not so picky like everyone else is ;3
    Bisexuals are greedy? Lol, guess by that logic I must be more greedy than you then!
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 03-29-2015 at 05:30 AM.

  29. Thanks Interest1ng thanked for this post
    Likes Interest1ng, Teru Murasame, Maylis liked this post
  30. #269
    Senior Member Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng has a reputation beyond repute Interest1ng's Avatar
    Gil
    29,990,767.72
    Gender
    My Mood
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Straight Outta Da BETA!
    Threads
    14
    Posts
    3,360
    Rep Power
    184

    Default Re: Sexuality

    Quote Originally Posted by .:neuko:. View Post
    Edit: So yeah... after a long period away from AF, a series of interesting events lead me to re-question my own sexuality, and to that end, whether or not I'm technically heterosexual (as I had previously stated). Back then I was in no doubt that I was; but now I realise that there were so many things going on in my life that I couldn't possibly have had enough time to discover my true sexuality. Back then I said I was "heterosexual" simply because I was not sexually attracted to persons of the same sex as me, a claim which dismissed the fact that I was also not interested in sexual activity with such persons. Had I recognised "asexual" as a sexual orientation I would have classed myself as that rather than "heterosexual" in my last post.

    Still, simply stating that I'm asexual doesn't entirely describe my sexuality either since there are various characteristics in other sexual categories (which may be considered sexual orientations) that also apply to me.

    So with that said, I have come to the conclusion that I'm both polysexual and asexual.

    As a polysexual I'm sexually attracted to multiple genders but not all sexes. As I implied in my last post, I'm not sexually attracted to persons of the same sex; however, depending on what we have in common, I might consider a relationship with a (completely transformed) transexual person of the opposite sex (Whom they once were would not matter to me). By the way, polysexuality doesn't necessarily limit sexual attraction to only human beings; a polysexual may be sexually attracted to any equivalent species, or to put it in Star Trek terms, a non-human such as a Klingon, Vulcan or Romulan; this also applies to me.

    What... You're still here?

    Well okay, you asked for it: This is where things get more complicated and somewhat contradictory: As an asexual (which would be my true sexual orientation from an official standpoint) I have no interest in sexual activity (or to be more specific, sexual intercourse); tried it, and on the fourth occasion decided that I was never going to like sex since every time I, ahem... did it, a repulsive image would form in my mind and negate any pleasure I might have otherwise felt. I guess I have some kind of disorder here, but I made a choice to live with it and after some 15 years I'm finally comfortable with my sexuality. Anyway, this is not to say that I'm entirely immune to sexual attraction; I can still get turned on just by simply looking at some desirable person; I just wouldn't be interested in sex should my attraction to that person lead to a relationship.

    So naturally my sexuality makes me the ideal candidate for any eligible bachelor!



    Bisexuals are greedy? Lol, guess by that logic I must be more greedy than you then!
    That is amazing that you have such tenacity. I would of thought that type of person was weird maybe when I was younger and much more ignorant, but now I know more and have a much larger open mind. I applaud you for your ability to stay true to who you are and not conform to societal implications on how we should be.

  31. Thanks .:neuko:. thanked for this post
  32. #270
    Senior Member
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei has a reputation beyond repute Rei's Avatar
    Gil
    19,973.25
    Gender
    My Mood
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Favorite Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Eve
    Mentioned
    274 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2019 06:35 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Singapore.
    Age
    26
    Threads
    121
    Posts
    2,881
    Blog Entries
    122
    AL Lyrics
    3316
    Rep Power
    1739
    Gamer IDs

    Steam ID: aozorapen

    Default Re: Sexuality

    I'd have to say that I'm asexual. I don't really feel any physical attraction to others- can't say the same about emotional attraction though. Because of that, I can't actually tell if I'm bi or not - but I have to say that that I'm wouldn't mind if I was.

    できねぇ時?
    そん時ゃ諸共心中だよ





  33. Likes 星らぶ, Interest1ng liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. sexuality
    By kita91 in forum General Anime & Manga
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2009, 04:46 AM
  2. What is your sexuality?
    By Vendetta in forum Miscellaneous Miscellany
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 09:52 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts