AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cosplay Ideas [HELP ME]

Junior Member JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2011 07:26 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Cosplay Ideas [HELP ME]

I really want to get into some dress up coplaying, and just take photos, i really like Ouran High School Host Club, and i have black hair and i am fairly tall, i was thinking i could cosplay Takashi Morinozuka (Mori-Sempai) or Kyoya since i have black hair.

I would dye and change my hair colour around or invest in a wig. But i need help with costume and how to get an outfit like the uniform of the Host club, i'm open for any ideas

My hair at the moment (im sick if i look silly)
    Last edited by JordySenpai; 05-06-2011 at 07:01 AM.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Gene Tonic
    Mentioned
    242 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2018 09:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Default Re: Cosplay Ideas [HELP ME]

Well a wig is usually the best way to go. As for the uniform, there are places that will sell the jacket with the patch [Each word is a different person/store selling it, I do not endorse any of them, prices vary and most, but not all, include the tie], or if you can sew, you can make the jacket. There actually are light blue tweed/sports jackets out there, but they usually aren't rich colored enough for the Ouran High uniform, however if you find a "real" one, it will be better quality then the ones made just for the cosplay. The patch and the tie are also available on sale by themselves. Everything else about their uniform should be easy to get.

3. Thanks JordySenpai thanked for this post
    The warrior of time aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether has a reputation beyond repute aether's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Bear Bleach Zangetsu Katana
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2015 10:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aether370

This is the thing with cosplay if you don't know how to sew then you have to rely upon shops and the internet and if you don't know where to look then its virtually impossible to accurately look like the person you want

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awesome! Cosplaying is always loads of fun ^^
    I have cosplayed Nekozawa when he has his hood on and 'black wig', and I suggest the same to you ^^ Since you already have black hair, I think Nekozawa would be a great choice for you, so all you have to worry is getting the uniform =] And of course making that adorable puppet.
    But in the end it would be your choice ^^ But I would be happy to give you any further suggestions when you have decided who to cosplay =]

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I tried to find a blue blazer for an Ouran High uniform. The problem was it that the jacket in the anime tapers in at the waist. I wasn't able to find one so I had someone make it. Sadly they had complications and didn't finish it. So I am stuck with a patch that has been on my shelf for months now.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Junior Member JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai has a reputation beyond repute JordySenpai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i Think i will cosplay Nekozawa because of my current hairstyle being a lot like his and i am a very skinny tall boy. I have found the puppet on multiple websites, i was wondering if anyone could help me with the cloak he wears.

I still want to cosplay Mori-Sempai and i have plenty of websites for the costume, but any ideas for doing the hairstyle of Mori?

8. Likes ╬Karami Mew~Meow liked this post
    Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As for Nekozawaa's cloak, you can use about any kind. As for mine, I got the velvet looking one found in Halloween stores. =] It can be as cheap as that~

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks ╬Karami Mew~Meow and everyone else for helping me, this is going to be fun

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Your welcome ~ and Have fun =D
    Post some pictures when your done =o If you'd like ^^

Junior Member konataforever is on a distinguished road konataforever's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-02-2017 02:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hmm... Maybe Haruhi! But if you a boy then Cloud from final fantasy ^-^ that be pro!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is how much hair i have to work with at the moment and i will change the colour of it

Junior Member filma is on a distinguished road filma's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2016 06:54 AM
    Threads

Looks decent, all that's left is to get the ouran school uniform?

Junior Member welcomdelli is on a distinguished road welcomdelli's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 10:07 PM
    Threads

Reisi Munakata of K Project is suits for your hairstyle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Munakata.Reisi.600.2070326.jpg‎
Views:	5
Size:	40.3 KB
ID:	86209  

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information