AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Apology to AF

Guest ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2011 12:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silverneo288

Default Apology to AF

I apologise to AF for my indescretions

Not to that sleezbag GumStride though

Той е измет на земята и е нищо друго освен трол стръв

I know trolling isn't allowed that I understand, but I wasn't trolling I was just posting with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

So with that I end my apology

(BTW more negative rep plz, I like the infamous title
    Last edited by ╠-The Neo-╣; 04-25-2011 at 12:13 PM.
    "I'd rather you hate me for everything I am
    Than have you love me for something that I can't"

2. Dislikes Niemi, Nanobyte disliked this post
    Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Apology to AF

It wasn't necessary to make a thread of this, since I can see you already know how to blog.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Guest ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣ is infamous around these parts ╠-The Neo-╣'s Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2011 12:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Silverneo288

What's blog? Better yet where is my sandwich? Why are you also out of the kitchen?
    "I'd rather you hate me for everything I am
    Than have you love me for something that I can't"

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Thats quite alright, don't worry about it.

Closed Thread

Thread Information