AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Wolf 7: Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
    Oh? Then tell me what's the purpose of lying about you having been checked by Kaitou? Where's the saving grace in that? The way I see it, it only serves to help you if you're a Wolf and you're still trying to convince the others that you're a Townie.
    Like I said, I have been checked by Kaitou. >_<

Anyways, if it turns out that MayMay is a townie, I recommend that the person that is the wolf(which it probably is db if maymay turns out to be the townie), to kill me in the nightphase because I might not even be able to vote in the next day phase due to some unfortunate news I got recently.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aleyna View Post
    Like I said, I have been checked by Kaitou. >_<

Anyways, if it turns out that MayMay is a townie, I recommend that the person that is the wolf(which it probably is db if maymay turns out to be the townie), to kill me in the nightphase because I might not even be able to vote in the next day phase due to some unfortunate news I got recently.
    As I said, it's already been checked and you were never verified by Kaitou. As things stand, you're the most likely candidate to be our final Wolf.

In any case, even if by some remotely small chance you are a Townie, it'll still be a win for us. We'll lose two Townies between you and someone else during the next Night Phase, leaving three players left. The remaining two will have no problem figuring out who the last Wolf is, and it's game over. Either way, it's done.

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Cake Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Cookie
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2016 12:13 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I felt the need to post this.

Editing vote to AlyenaSorry D:
    Last edited by Syaoran; 05-07-2011 at 10:47 AM.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

4. Dislikes Scruffy disliked this post
    Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by xRiikox View Post
    To clear things up here.

I only voted for db just before I was lynched because she happened to be the first person to vote for me. Nothing I did at that point would have any effect on the game anyway, since you guys were already convinced that I was a wolf and somehow decided to lynch me instead of *MayMay* even though you found out about her earlier. And I am surprised that you contacted dead townies, because as far as I know, that was not allowed in previous wolf games. That is all I have to say.
    I rest my case.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

Senior Member *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Wolf Flowers Fan2 Pocky
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2011 05:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hello Red Mandy

I change my vote to Aleyna. T_T
    Student/Writer/Dreamer

"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." - Vincent van Gogh

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")-(")o

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Favorite Mic Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-28-2012 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Galactakus

Default Day Phase 8 - This Shh Is Bananas, B-a-n-a-n-a-s!

*MayMay* (2) - maverickgirl, Aleyna
    Aleyna (3) - Shinn Kamiyra, dark_butterfly, *MayMay*

And so Aleyna walked with heavy heart to the AF Lynching Platform. Tears in her eyes, she glared at her fellow Townies. "Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in Animeforum, as I trust shall never be put out."

The Town looked puzzled, and exchanged unsure glances.

"Uh, isn't that a quote about a man going to be burned?"

"Oh yeah. Well, whatever, let's get this thing over with.

And over with they did. Aleyna was

Diddy Kong - Townie

Night Phase has fallen, let's go people!

I'm back, baby! Credit to my gurl Bou for the sig.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know it's Night Phase, but lemme get one quick word in.

Sorry 'bout that, Aleyna. We slipped up. v__v

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

9. Dislikes Scruffy disliked this post
    Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I know it's Night Phase, but lemme get one quick word in.

Yea, you guys are really screwed now, because I don't even know if MayMay or DB is the wolf, since both of them changed their vote to vote me off, shouldv'e just voted one of them off.

Instagram|Tumblr

11. Likes Scruffy liked this post
    Senior Member *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

*nods* ~_~
    Student/Writer/Dreamer

"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." - Vincent van Gogh

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")-(")o

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2019 09:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dark_butterfly View Post
    Editing vote to AlyenaSorry D:
    vote to Alyena
    Alyena
    I don't know any users named "Alyena". Vote should not count on a technicality, maybe? ;D
    Last edited by Scruffy; 05-07-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Senior Member Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran has a reputation beyond repute Syaoran's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Please don't strike me down for this post. D: I ATTEMPTED to spell it.

ll Set by Duck [Daken] ll Sprites by genericnpc on Tumblr ll Formerly Dark Butterfly

Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I am confused so I posted.... Shini, tell everyone to hush. x_x; It's nightphase, guys! ><
    Last edited by *MayMay*; 05-07-2011 at 03:54 PM.
    Student/Writer/Dreamer

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")-(")o

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Scruffy View Post
    I don't know any users named "Alyena". Vote should not count on a technicality, maybe? ;D
    Ohhh don't worry about it. I have a feeling the townies are going to win, if not I'm really going to tip my hat off to someone. ;D Anyways, I'm dead now, and you guys should be asleep haha. When the game is over, I'll reveal all of my lies to you people. XD

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini has a reputation beyond repute Shini's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by *MayMay* View Post
    I am confused so I posted.... Shini, tell everyone to hush. x_x; It's nightphase, guys! ><
    Ahem...

EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO GET IN BED THIS INSTANT, YOUNG MEN/WOMEN!

Shini approves this message. Thank you, and stay classy, San Diego.
    Last edited by Shini; 05-07-2011 at 04:11 PM.

18. Thanks animeyay thanked for this post
    Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Default Night Phase 8: Bounty Hunter, Or Hunted?

With a sense of urgency dawning, the Wolves realized they needed to up the ante.

Meanwhile, a bounty hunter trained in the woods near the Town, trying to take her mind off of the vicious attacks plaguing her city. A shadowy figure emerged behind her.

"Who's there?" she questioned, gun-arm raised and charging. "Oh, that's neither here nor there. I'd like to call your attention to the EMP I placed on your suit." Suddenly sparks began to fly throughout the woman's suit, before it fell off completely. However, she was not defenseless. Fearing another attack, she shot her Paralyzer into the general direction of the figure. Nothing connected, but a large explosion coming from underneath the woman ended her struggle.

As she lay on the ground with her consciousness fading, she saw the shadowy figure emerge as a small, fat man. "You...you couldn't have done this yourself." The man laughed from a deep place inside. "Hahaha, that's true, but like I said earlier, that's neither here nor there." Those would be the last words ever heard by

Shinn Kamiyra - Townie

Day Phase 9 is go!
    Last edited by Shini; 05-08-2011 at 02:50 PM.

20. Dislikes *Tsuki* disliked this post
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Dislike...

Dark Butterfly, final answer. >=(
    Student/Writer/Dreamer

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")-(")o

22. Dislikes *Tsuki* disliked this post
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey lady, I wouldn't kill Shinn before you ;P I vote *MayMay*.

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Just wanted to say, @*MayMay* , @dark_butterfly and @maverickgirl are the only players left. They are, coincidentally, THE ONLY PEOPLE BESIDE MYSELF WHO I WANT POSTING DURING THIS DAY PHASE.

dark_butterfly (1) - *MayMay*
    *MayMay* (1) - dark_butterfly

25. Likes animeyay, *MayMay* liked this post
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by dark_butterfly View Post
    Hey lady, I wouldn't kill Shinn before you ;P I vote *MayMay*.
    Do you think you'd be here right now if I had a say? ;P
    Last edited by *MayMay*; 05-08-2011 at 04:44 PM.
    Student/Writer/Dreamer

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")-(")o

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

D: Question what happens if Maverick doesn't vote?

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

@dark_butterfly ; Black adam talked about how there would be another voting phase in case of a tie so I guess you just keep doing that until she votes for one of you. However if she doesnt vote during two voting phases she would get inactively killed.

Gil
    Cloud_9
    Mentioned
    321 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hopefully she does vote soon. The pressure is in her hands XD;

Gil
    Confused
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post
    @dark_butterfly ; Black adam talked about how there would be another voting phase in case of a tie so I guess you just keep doing that until she votes for one of you. However if she doesnt vote during two voting phases she would get inactively killed.
    Yes. I'd re-open the Day Phase. If she didn't post by the end of that phase, she'd be inactive-killed. So basically, she's got around 36 hours to post.

Senior Member -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro- has a reputation beyond repute -Ro-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Batmobile Animated Eggplant Gabumon
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2012 02:30 PM
    Threads

I was looking forward to my kill post too. Damn- I've been cheated!!!

Dark butterfly's actions made my decision as easy as choosing between night and day. I'm sorry you thought I might help you win. *MayMay*, you killed the wrong person.
    After more research it was determined that 2012 was the end of twinkies.

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Post deleted
    Last edited by -GAZKUL-; 05-09-2011 at 12:11 PM. Reason: i could be mistaken......

Closed Thread

Thread Information