AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Karami the Cosplayer

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Karami the Cosplayer

About time I make one =O lol

Here are some quick pix and detail of my 2 latest cosplays ^^
    -------------------
    Me as Merle cosplay, and my cousin as Fujimoto [Ponyo]

Merle, and my best friend as Kagome. I made her costume as well, and she won as best Novice ^.^ ~ I was so happy for her <3
    Merle is one of those simple cosplays like Ed lol

This was a trial so the stripes were not filled.

----------
    One piece Group cosplay.

Crocodile[cousin's bf],
    Cabaji [one of my man twins], , Zollo [me], Chopper [cousin]

The ...well not toughest, but holy grail of all of it, is the cabaji scarf, which I hand sewn every square ... in my AP class, to walking around the mall, and just anywhere I went, I brought a few squares, needle, thread and scissors with me. It probably took me two weeks to finish the scarf.
    Also, one of my Zollo swords, were one of the most time spend on as well. I had to sand it until it was perfect and smooth >.< Also it's hand guard .. man that was tough to do. So because of little time, my father helped me with it, by going to Home Depot, buying a coping saw, and he did the " C ' <-- shapes on the sides.
    If you want to know how I made something, or just curious, let me know ^^ there is too much detail to explain all at once lol
    Last edited by ╬Karami Mew~Meow; 04-14-2011 at 04:31 AM.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Default Re: Karami the Cosplayer

Quote Originally Posted by ╬Karami Mew~Meow View Post
    About time I make one =O lol

Here are some quick pix and detail of my 2 latest cosplays ^^
    -------------------
    Me as Merle cosplay, and my cousin as Fujimoto [Ponyo]

Merle, and my best friend as Kagome. I made her costume as well, and she won as best Novice ^.^ ~ I was so happy for her <3
    Merle is one of those simple cosplays like Ed lol

This was a trial so the stripes were not filled.

----------
    One piece Group cosplay.

Crocodile[cousin's bf],
    Cabaji [one of my man twins], , Zollo [me], Chopper [cousin]

The ...well not toughest, but holy grail of all of it, is the cabaji scarf, which I hand sewn every square ... in my AP class, to walking around the mall, and just anywhere I went, I brought a few squares, needle, thread and scissors with me. It probably took me two weeks to finish the scarf.
    Also, one of my Zollo swords, were one of the most time spend on as well. I had to sand it until it was perfect and smooth >.< Also it's hand guard .. man that was tough to do. So because of little time, my father helped me with it, by going to Home Depot, buying a coping saw, and he did the " C ' <-- shapes on the sides.
    If you want to know how I made something, or just curious, let me know ^^ there is too much detail to explain all at once lol
    Those are some awesome cosplays Karami got the next cosplay figured out yet?
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    Those are some awesome cosplays Karami got the next cosplay figured out yet?
    Thank you dad ^^
    Well I have a few to do next, but there aren't any anime cons that will be going on for awhile. Plus I am moving and my cospplay stuff are almost all packed away lol
    But I do already have Talim [Soul Calibur] and Takuto [Full Moon] in progress, so probably those two ^^

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Thank you dad ^^
    Well I have a few to do next, but there aren't any anime cons that will be going on for awhile. Plus I am moving and my cospplay stuff are almost all packed away lol
    But I do already have Talim [Soul Calibur] and Takuto [Full Moon] in progress, so probably those two ^^
    Nice So where you moving to?
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Red*~ View Post
    Nice So where you moving to?
    Philippines ^^ Although there won't be as much anime cons there, or at least close to my town. So if I want to go to an animecon, I'd have to travel on a ship or plane. It would be like traveling from Florida to Ohio or Michigan lol But at least there I'll have more freedom than my current situation ^^

Senior Member Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán has a reputation beyond repute Capitán's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 025 - Pikachu Ceiling Cat Albatross
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 02:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

First of all, very cool cosplaying. You really fit that cat-girl Merle very well.

Why are you moving to the Philippines? Tired of america or something? Heheheh.

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Albatross View Post
    First of all, very cool cosplaying. You really fit that cat-girl Merle very well.

Why are you moving to the Philippines? Tired of america or something? Heheheh.

Thank you! ^^
    And yes I'm tired of it ! XD lol jk It is something like that though, only personal matters ^^

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Awesome cosplays~!!! Very well done.

Especially the cabaji scarf. It looks perfect!

Pinoy na Pinoy ang hitsura. LOLJK.

[Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OtakuInu!!! View Post
    Awesome cosplays~!!! Very well done.

Especially the cabaji scarf. It looks perfect!

Pinoy na Pinoy ang hitsura. LOLJK.

Ahahhaha I know right XD
    And thank you ^^ Whew I'm glad the cabaji scarf looks perfect, because that's one of the most concentrated part I worked on xD It's also comfortable :3 I was planning on making another one with different colors for myself for winter xD

Though there is no such thing as winter in Philippines lol

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Ahahhaha I know right XD
    And thank you ^^ Whew I'm glad the cabaji scarf looks perfect, because that's one of the most concentrated part I worked on xD It's also comfortable :3 I was planning on making another one with different colors for myself for winter xD

Though there is no such thing as winter in Philippines lol
    I'd ask you to make me one but that would be too much. XD I AM TOTALLY KIDDING ABOUT THAT.

But there are still cold places here in the Phils.

[Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lol, I think it won't be too much to make you one once I drag you to an anime con there >:3 lol
    Yes, there are cold places, but I think I'd rarely be able to go there o.o

We went to the beach the next day, so we did a quick 10 minute photoshoot [because my brother was rushing us -.-] ..so one piece characters in beach outfit? lol
    Zollo
    Click image for larger version

Name:	smaller2.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	41171

Name:	smaller5.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	197.5 KB
ID:	41172

Name:	smaller3.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	150.9 KB
ID:	41173

Chopper

Name:	DSCN0655.JPG
Views:	31
Size:	371.9 KB
ID:	41176
    Mr. 1 cloak I made [but the person who was suppose to wear it in the con couldn't go]

Name:	smaller.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	120.8 KB
ID:	41174
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	smaller1.jpg‎
Views:	28
Size:	225.9 KB
ID:	41175  
    Last edited by ╬Karami Mew~Meow; 04-28-2011 at 05:11 AM.

12. Likes OtakuInu!!! liked this post
    The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I always wondered if you made a cosplay thread because you seem so good at it :3
    Nice costumes XD
    I love the cat-girl one, she seems to be your favorite. (my favorite too actually XD)
    I've always wanted to try cosplaying but i don't really know how to get started (maybe you could give me some advice lol) X3

[set by blueangel06661]

14. Likes ╬Karami Mew~Meow liked this post
    Junior Member Neah is on a distinguished road Neah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sick
    Gifts Red Dango Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-17-2011 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aa~~ Kawaii! You look very cute, Kamari. Merle seems to fit you. ♥ ^_^
    Neah Walker

~"With my right hand I will save humans, and with my left hand I will save the akuma."~
    __________________________________________________ _________

Bunny Ninja Dango~! ♪♫
    Part of Karami's Big Dango Family.

Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Elphaba : Thank you! =D Well, since it was one of those simple lower budget cosplay [since I consider my time and money on deciding which character to do at that upcoming con] I had more time and appetite to put detail and take my time.
    And definitely!!! I would be glad to help you get started with a cosplay ^^

@Neah : Thank you Neah ^^ I had a picture where I looked very similar to her-ISH when I actually tried to look like her xD [Though I do not uber big eyes XD]

And more Merle photoshoot:

"Lord Van~!!!" lol

Senior Member YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 04:49 AM
    Threads

Your Merle cosplay is absolutely adorable hun, you look fantastic! ^^

18. Thanks ╬Karami Mew~Meow thanked for this post
    Senior Member Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi has a reputation beyond repute Chigumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Aria Neko Jigsaw Ribbon Mic
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 02:33 PM
    Somewhere between sparkle bunnies and pinkish kittens.
    Threads

Wow, awesome
    You look very good in those costumes.

20. Thanks ╬Karami Mew~Meow thanked for this post
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you very much for the compliments ^^

Here is my cosplay of 6 from the movie 9 by Tim Burton:
    Wore it in FSC and won.
    At least 85% of the costume materials are recycled.
    Done in max of 2 days before the con. So you could say it was a little rushed lol

Senior Member kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy has a reputation beyond repute kagome_windy's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Aria Neko Pocky One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2012 01:53 AM
    Threads

Post Re: Karami the Cosplayer

Love 'em all! >< <3 \m/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information