AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Shut Up And Take My Money!

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Shut Up And Take My Money!

First of all I saw this and it got me thinking...

This is what I hate. People always do this and it just sucks. People buy iPhones because of it's brand name and they don't even care that android funs are better. Also every time a Pokemon game or almost every Nintendo game or famous game this happens. This just angers me that people aren't smart consumers, I personally always do research before I buy something new. Anyways thoughts and opinions in this matter?
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Re: Shut Up And Take My Money!

Well have you thought people may actually like the pokemon games they play or iphones? I know people who had droids and iphones but they still choose the iPhone more suited them. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean the other world just blindly buys it.

Though what apple does is they create something awesome. Strip it of it's features and sell it and about half a year add it's features and re-sale it. More $$$. I don't mind what people do or don't buy or how they buy. Any type of buying helps the economy so eh.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 11:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spp67

I do agree with blueangel. Though I question why Apple made another Ipad. But People will buy anything with a new title or anything that starts with I-anything. I mean you can see this in video games a lot. Call of Duty packages the same game every year and people still buy it in record numbers. But you know its there money so how they spend it. It's really there choice.

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Xey Oiz View Post

This is what I hate. People always do this and it just sucks. People buy iPhones because of it's brand name and they don't even care that android funs are better. Also every time a Pokemon game or almost every Nintendo game or famous game this happens. This just angers me that people aren't smart consumers, I personally always do research before I buy something new. Anyways thoughts and opinions in this matter?
    Umm...okay, so let me get this straight, just so we're clear. You hate the fact that people buy iPhones because of the brand name, since in THEIR opinion, iPhones are better, despite the fact that you, in YOUR opinion, think that Android phones are better. Ah...silly young Padawan.

If we decided to have an iPhone vs Android debate, it would last forever because people like certain things about each of them. This eventually leads to brand loyalty and I HIGHLY doubt that there aren't a few brands out there that you don't buy simply because of the name.

People buy Apple products because they like them, because they are familiar with them and basically know what to expect out of them. People buy Android products for the same reason. When it comes to Pokemon, at this point, you are either a loyal fan who has been playing since the beginning, a young kid who likes to collect things or a person who has been hating Pokemon since they came up with Chikorita. The same thing happens with every single bloody video game franchise. Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Street Fighter, Resident Evil, Grand Theft Auto, Harvest Moon, Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, Rock Band, Metal Gear, Mario, Halo, Legend of Zelda. People buy them because they are familiar with them and don't need to do research on them (and again, go ahead and tell me that you don't do this all).

To all sum all this up, people are loyal to certain brands because they know what to expect out of them (on some basic level). While this can lead to blind loyalty, its their opinions about something that lead them to pick certain things just as your opinions lead you to do the exact same thing. To criticize the opinions of others while forming your opinions in the same manner is quite silly.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Capitalism at it's best my friend.
    Everyone is entitled to there own opinion and there own taste in products you should just accept that it will make things alot easyer.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet has a reputation beyond repute Alphabet's Avatar
    Gil
    Curmudgeon
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2012 04:29 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I research items, a lot. I'm picky with what I want. I never understood why everyone buys apple products just because of extra gigs that don't relate to any real functionality, like apps, web surfing, and games. If you're going to buy an mp3 player to just listen to music, buy a chinese knock-off product and you get the same efficiency for half the price. This is why I got the zune, which is more audiophile based and it didn't contain third-party apps that didn't make it useless.
    I find it the same with phones. $400 a pop for a smartphone with so many capabilities, yet a lot of people my age don't come around to using them. Just texting, web surfing, and calling.
    Usually I consider how often I will use the particular item. Also, if its free, yoink!
    ooshy ooshy ooshy
    Website|Deviantart
    Msn, email, icq, Facebook? Ask

how 2 u sociul plz? Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin has a reputation beyond repute Ranshiin's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Ice Cream Ice Cream Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    483 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2017 11:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Xey has just learned how the world works. I think he must be shocked.
    : The Game. You just lost it. :

My signature was so old it broke. RIP signature.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Poor little kid. ^

Honestly, what wolfgirl90 said. Simple as that.
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 04-11-2011 at 06:15 PM.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm sure people buy product when it first comes out, because it's new and they want to experience it, but I don't think people just buy apple because it's popular. I see people, in fact most, with different phones. I myself have old samsung one. iPhone just has lots of features and they probably already have all that apple stuff anyway. It's not you who decides what people buy but them but you shouldn't just say it is that. I like Nintendo games, Mario and Pokemon are great, I also like Sega, there is nothing wrong with that.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Closed Thread

Thread Information