AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roxie's Attempts.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Roxie's Attempts.

Since my Internet connection is down at home I figured why not take this crapsometastic time to play around GIMP. Here are some stuff that I did, please bear in mind that I'm kinda new to this... But if you feel like being harsh on me would help me improve then please feel free to say what you think!

--------------------------

There, tell me wha'cha think. X3
    Last edited by FlashD; 04-10-2011 at 09:08 AM. Reason: Deleted innapropriate sig
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Roxie's Attempts.

Some of your tags have the render exclusively on one but most of them follow the rule of thirds. Try to use the rule of thirds it really makes things look better, also try to get better renders with some action, the last one is a very good render. Last I just have to tell you that I really like the one with the record and the feet but fix the text colour to a lighter gray so it matches. o_O;;
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Hm, except for the last two, it seems like the backgrounds don't really fit the stock at all, especially with the first two. The second one really needs something done with the bg, it just feels like you put flowers on it and stuck a random picture on it o_O. The text for the first one should probably be a different color, it blends in too much right now. On the last one, the red japanese symbol seems a bit out of place and if you do add it, try and make it blend in. Try not to use the same font and color for you name on every sig. Make sure your username font fits the feel of the sig, and try placing it in different spots instead of the right corner all the time.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's nice to see that you have a border in your signatures, try downloading some new fonts, that'll spice up your signatures! ^^

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken. has a reputation beyond repute Daken.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts 311 - Plusle 133 - Eevee Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    315 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2014 03:25 AM
    Threads

All of your signatures are simple, seems to me like you do a background, place a render on top, add boarder and font. Add effects and lighting in there somewhere, spice things up. And maybe get better quality renders. 6 and 7 seem a little grainy. You should also save your signatures PNG, they come out better.

Good luck with your future signatures. You've got potential. (:

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thanks everyone for the comment and advice. I'll get to it as soon as possible, GIMP is just really confusing.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information