AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: people of the anime forum

Junior Member Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2011 10:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: mikesterer

Default people of the anime forum

hello there,
    i'm new here... i'm uh lots of fun
    i like hentai, extreme ecchi, big tits yeah i'm one of those guys.
    and i'm pretty sure you've watched one too once.
    yeah don't try to deny it.

sooo now you know what i like...
    are you disgusted by me?
    come on i dare you to write a reaction to my thread.
    i dare you!

PS:i'm eating a sandwich right now
    Last edited by Magnetic_Flux; 04-04-2011 at 02:55 PM.

Junior Member raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 06:52 AM
    Under the Sea, that's where you'll find me.
    Threads

Default Re: people of the anime forum

*Please*, you'd have to be into something far grosser than big titties to disgust anime fans. Big boobs are pretty much the staple for even many the not-so-lewd animes I've seen. :P

IN ANY CASE, I applaud your honesty, sir. I too am a bit of a lecher. Well, a female lecher. Lecheress? I don't know, I just like to look at pretty cartoon guys doing it. Nothing wrong with that.

Member Jeffrey Cornillie is a splendid one to behold Jeffrey Cornillie is a splendid one to behold Jeffrey Cornillie is a splendid one to behold Jeffrey Cornillie is a splendid one to behold Jeffrey Cornillie is a splendid one to behold Jeffrey Cornillie is a splendid one to behold Jeffrey Cornillie is a splendid one to behold Jeffrey Cornillie is a splendid one to behold Jeffrey Cornillie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-03-2011 11:40 AM
    Threads

heck even loving tentacle rapescenes wouldn't disgust anime fans ^^
    we've already seen it all!!!

edit: go ahead... try to find something that's so hardcore and disgusting that even Japanese people won't do it...
    only in japan..... ^^

PS. Enjoy the sandwich

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by raede View Post
    *Please*, you'd have to be into something far grosser than big titties to disgust anime fans. Big boobs are pretty much the staple for even many the not-so-lewd animes I've seen. :P

IN ANY CASE, I applaud your honesty, sir. I too am a bit of a lecher. Well, a female lecher. Lecheress? I don't know, I just like to look at pretty cartoon guys doing it. Nothing wrong with that.
    come on... What's MORE awesome than a girl who admits she likes cartoon guys getting it on?
    while having an avatar about two guys naked in a bathroom (the woman is actually a man called ranma )
    ^^
    Last edited by Jeffrey Cornillie; 04-04-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Junior Member Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux has a reputation beyond repute Magnetic_Flux's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Cornillie View Post
    heck even loving tentacle rapescenes wouldn't disgust anime fans ^^
    we've already seen it all!!!

edit: go ahead... try to find something that's so hardcore and disgusting that even Japanese people won't do it...
    only in japan..... ^^

PS. Enjoy the sandwich

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

come on... What's MORE awesome than a girl who admits she likes cartoon guys getting it on?
    while having an avatar about two guys naked in a bathroom (the woman is actually a man called ranma )
    ^^
    hah true true i've seen things... that cannot be unseen... from japan
    i love the fishes
    PS: thanks the sandwich is very nice

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

lol your quite the instigator aren’t you?
    Well I welcome you to AF none the less.
    We need people like you to mix things up around here from time to time anyway.
    Try to enjoy yourself while you are here but be shore to follow the rules the best you can.
    Have fun!
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Junior Member raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede has a reputation beyond repute raede's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 06:52 AM
    Under the Sea, that's where you'll find me.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey Cornillie View Post
    ^^
    Oh lawd, you would be SO AMAZED the number of fanladies I've met who are into 'the yaoi'. A lot of people I tell this to don't realize it, but there are entire communities across several websites entirely dedicated to fictional man-on-man lovin', which are almost entirely fed by the lustfulness of teenage+ girls. At heart, we really are just as sick and perverted as the guys. Raunchy fiction is much, much more prevalent than the hentai, however, probably because a woman's libido typically happens to be more stimulated by emotion than anything else. Incidentally, I tend to see very little yuri fanfiction out there, and usually those fics are written by chicks anyhow.
    Last edited by raede; 04-04-2011 at 05:21 PM.

Senior Member YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 04:49 AM
    Threads

Hello there & a very warm welcome to AF.com, it's nice to meet you ^^

I hope that you have a really great time here & lots of fun ^^

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

aaaw you people are all to nice
    on other forums i've been on i would have a lot of negative comments by now because of the weird way i introduced myself.
    so i hope you are all proud of yourselves dammit!

ps: i'm eating another sandwich right now

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Hey there and greetings!
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Welcome to AF. I must say, I really like your user name. You should get a sig set relating to Tesla. I hope you enjoy AF. Be sure to read the rules of posting on the forums.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Senior Member Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord has a reputation beyond repute Lord's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2021 06:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

CHOCKED! *NOT*

Welcome and enjoy your time here on AF, remember.. just.. remember something.. <(-.-<)

Senior Member *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay* has a reputation beyond repute *MayMay*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Wolf Flowers Fan2 Pocky
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2011 05:32 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hello Red Mandy

Um, welcome and nice to meet you. ^^''' I hope you have fun while you're here, and I'm pretty sure this is the most interesting (and honest!) intro I've seen so far. xD
    Student/Writer/Dreamer

"I know nothing with any certainty, but the sight of stars makes me dream." - Vincent van Gogh

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")-(")o

Thunderbringer! RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto has a reputation beyond repute RaShayRitto's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Cake
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2017 12:40 PM
    Threads

hello fellow pervert

if youre anything like me you will come to enjoy a life of infamy and love/hate around here. If you ever hit up AF chat we'll linkshare ecchi pics and discuss fetishes at length as i often do with my other pervert comrades

GLITTERING CRUX!
    Thanks to Wolley for the sexay siggeh! Good work, Wollz!
    On a mountain top
    Bearded RaShay slays demon
    Rocks out on guitar

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hello there and welcome to AF ^^

[set by blueangel06661]

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by RaShayRitto View Post
    hello fellow pervert

if youre anything like me you will come to enjoy a life of infamy and love/hate around here. If you ever hit up AF chat we'll linkshare ecchi pics and discuss fetishes at length as i often do with my other pervert comrades

GLITTERING CRUX!
    I'm sure you two could make a great romance manga.

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez::'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Electric Guitar Mic Cookie
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2016 07:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: dark_fury912 Steam ID: dark_fury912

Hello there! Welcome to the forum.

Enjoy it here. :3

Signature and avatar made by me
    ~

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Welcome to AF Magnetic_Flux
    Enjoy your stay here and have fun.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*races in to hand you a blanket and vigorously shake you hand* Hello, hello. Welcome to animeforum. I hope you post often, and follow the rules of the forum, and sub forums. If you need ANY help feel free to message me. I'm always glad to eat,,, I mean greet new members so they feel at home in a pot,,, I MEAN the forum. By the way, watch out for blanket thieves, and,, there was something else,,, but I can't recall. Well, I'll let ya get back to exploring the forum then. *you look down and notice your hand chewed off* Laterz! Some many new people to eat, I MEAN greet, lol. See ya around.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Welcome 2 AF
    Hope you have lots of fun & enjoy your stay with us + the sandwich 2 ;]
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Junior Member JerichoW11 is on a distinguished road JerichoW11's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2011 01:37 PM
    Threads

Hi everyone! I am a new member on this site. I am here to meet new people and make friends. Hope I can meet someone here. And I'm willing to share any ideas of any kind of topic.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Quote Originally Posted by JerichoW11 View Post
    Hi everyone! I am a new member on this site. I am here to meet new people and make friends. Hope I can meet someone here. And I'm willing to share any ideas of any kind of topic.
    Welcome to Af...but you should give making your own introduction thread a try.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information