AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Mac OS Superior?

Threaded View

Nonconfirmist Goatherder Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov has a reputation beyond repute Aizmov's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2016 06:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Mac OS Superior?

Quote Originally Posted by GameGeeks View Post
    That's not to mention that's not the way you're coming off. You give off the impression that Macs can't get viruses. Not to mention with simple actions you can block 98% of viruses out there. So really, unless you're stupid and using Windows, viruses are a non issue. Last time I had any real breach to my computer was over a year ago.
    Last time I had a breach on Mac (no antivirus) was never. Last time I had a breach on GNU/Linux (no antivirus) was never. The two Windows 7 machines I care for, both have antivirus running, and still viruses manage to sneak through, that's why I started installing two antivirus softwares. Still, it is a huge improvement over Vista and XP and more secure than Snow Leopard according to most experts, though in practice it is different.

Also 2% is a huge risk to take
    Last edited by Aizmov; 08-05-2011 at 09:00 PM.

Thread Information