AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Alices in Wonderland

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

Default Re: RPG: Alices in Wonderland

“Honored patrons! Please do not harm any of the Queen’s retainers in the library. I assure you, if she finds out she will require a full and detailed account of the event, and I’m working on finishing a book in the next day or two. Hence, this will be a huge bother.” Looking over to Azuma, Jaspers spoke again. “You seem to be an able fellow. Mind putting him in a chair while he comes to?”

Azuma looked over at Jaspers. "Sorry for all the commotion but we can not allow any of the queen's lackeys to see us right now. Besides if he were to escape and report back to the queen that you were allowing us to take shelter here not only would we be in hot water but I am shore you wouldn’t come out unscathed either." Azuma then walked over to the unconscious knight and flung him over his shoulder and then brought him inside. Once the knight was securely tied to a char with some rope that Ami was so kind as to summon for him he then turned to the on looking group and said "all right everyone what do we do with him now? Once he wakes up I say we get what we can out of him, but why we wait let's see what these two ladies who came with him haft to say."
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 05-24-2011 at 04:31 PM.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Character: Cielo

Cielo walked into the library with the lady and the strange man who carried the knight on his shoulder. She had seen more strange people and wondered just how big this war was going to get. Cielo was quite happy to see many fighting and this brought her new found hope.

"all right everyone what do we do with him now? Once he wakes up I say we get what we can out of him, but why we wait let's see what these two ladies who came with him haft to say." Cielo placed a hand in front of the unconscious Kite.

"Before you do anything to the Knight, I believe you should speak to the two of us. We know more about the situation than he does. I believe it is only appropriate to ask us first." Cielo didn't want anything terrible to happen to the Knight as he had helped them.
    Last edited by Infinita; 05-24-2011 at 11:54 PM.

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Grey Ribbon Silver Ribbon L Laptop
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2013 08:48 AM
    Threads

Ami

Ami summoned a rope for Mr. Azuma and followed them inside, "Here you go!"

"He means no harm. He is one of us now. He's helping the cause. He was helping us. I don't see how that unprovoked attack was necessary to take him down. When he said he meant no harm, he really meant no harm."

"No!" She said, waving Mr. Giraffe around, "The Queen's soldiers are all as deceptive as she is! They may seem nice at first but all they want to do is to send you to the Queen so she can chop off your heads! Then because they are all so dirt poor and treated so horribly they will sell everything they can get off of you, even your pocket lint! Never trust even one of them! Never ever! It is a good thing Mr. Azuma and I were here to stop him. Why, you could have been cooked alive like lobsters!"

"Oh by the way, I am Amihan Amparo, but please call me Ami. This is Mr. Giraffe, I summoned him here."

She made the toy animal bow courteously.

"Before you do anything to the Knight, I believe you should speak to the two of us. We know more about the situation than he does. I believe it is only appropriate to ask us first."

"All right…" Ami thought for a moment, "So… why aren't we beating the horrible knight to a pulp yet?"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 05-25-2011 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Extra Space :P

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A knight?, he sounds tough, naw we could take him, but the other wonderlanders'll try and kill us again, i guess we could try and explain ourselves, nope they're too dumb to listen, true, smart though, true also, dumb but smart?, yup, that doesn't make sense, why did you suggest it then?, seemed like the right thing to say, look Kain we should help them, let's keep listening a little longer.

Kain kept himself close to the doorway, lurking in the shadows listening to them talk.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As Mink was ready to move into the library he heard something move nearby. "Show yourself!" He smelt a horrible stentch that made his fur tingle. "I know your spying on us!" He said out loud once again. He waited for a response to see if it was just a animal or not. He was ready incase something tried to sneak up on them.

Seriously ._.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Characters: Agatha Yuran & Mio Mio

Agatha whom was just sitting back and watching everyone from afar stepped in front of Kite who shamelessly laid in the floor knocked out. Her usual soft obsidian colored eyes now looked at Ami with an aura of seriousness and almost hostile like. In pre-caution mode Agatha also subtly placed her left foot behind in preparation for a fighting stance...as she had learned in the past if you make it obvious that you know something your enemy will be ready thus its best to be subtle and catch the opponent off guard.

"A hasty move in times of war is the same thing as offering your neck to the enemy. It would be wise on our part to analyze our opponent rather than beat him to a pulp and not gather any valuable intel. Well that would've been the right choice is this soldier had been captured and brought here forcefully. But that is not the case...I can assure you of that...anyways for now its best we get to know each other well. If we are to fight together I rather know who my comrades are and what they are capable of. With that being said my name is Agatha Yuran and as most of you are able to tell I am an Alice."

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Yuuchun View Post
    Characters: Agatha Yuran & Mio Mio

Agatha whom was just sitting back and watching everyone from afar stepped in front of Kite who shamelessly laid in the floor knocked out. Her usual soft obsidian colored eyes now looked at Ami with an aura of seriousness and almost hostile like. In pre-caution mode Agatha also subtly placed her left foot behind in preparation for a fighting stance...as she had learned in the past if you make it obvious that you know something your enemy will be ready thus its best to be subtle and catch the opponent off guard.

"A hasty move in times of war is the same thing as offering your neck to the enemy. It would be wise on our part to analyze our opponent rather than beat him to a pulp and not gather any valuable intel. Well that would've been the right choice is this soldier had been captured and brought here forcefully. But that is not the case...I can assure you of that...anyways for now its best we get to know each other well. If we are to fight together I rather know who my comrades are and what they are capable of. With that being said my name is Agatha Yuran and as most of you are able to tell I am an Alice."
    "I don’t think Your in any position to make idle threats girl. Besides if you are indeed an alice as you clame than you are among friends. Most of us here are also alices." Azuma gave himself a moment to calm down, after taking a deep breath he continued "Agatha was it? I and my friends here have no intention of harming you or your companions" Azumas eyes glanced over at the knight. "You understand why we attacked you friend, we are enemies of the queen and you bring a knight right up to our front door, what did you think was going to happen...sigh...oh well welcome miss. Cielo and miss. Agatha to the group that will take down the queen and end this war. But I am afraid we will still be needing to interrogate you knight friend over there we can never be too careful. As for our abilities I am shore you will find out in time there is little need to rush.”

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

have they seen us?, no it's just a hunch, what should we do?, stay hidden of course. remain still and silent and they'll just dismiss it as something else, sounds like a plan Kain, if they try and kill us then we'll have to stay hidden until the time is right, good reasoning, see told you i was the brains, just as long as i can kill something soon, why?, sorry...it's just what i do, idiot we've already eaten, ah, and besides they're Alices and you know they don't taste good.

Kain remained hidden in the shadows and did not respond the the cat's call.

Senior Member Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel has a reputation beyond repute Solsaiden Hel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ami

"If we are to fight together I rather know who my comrades are and what they are capable of. With that being said my name is Agatha Yuran and as most of you are able to tell I am an Alice."

As if she did not sense Agatha's glare, Ami raised her hand and replied cheerfully, "True, true, I agree with what you said! I am Ami and I am also an Alice! I can summon anything in existence as long as I've seen before. Food, animals, big heavy rocks, you name it! Well, I have never tried summoning people. Um… I don't think I should try though. It might get very bloody."

She sadly kept poking Mr. Giraffe's tummy and sighed. "Also, I don't tend to be very good in fighting. I summon the right thing in the wrong place, or the wrong thing in the right place. My poor friends back in the village are still trying to recover. They're all quite mad at me. At least, the few who can still get mad. People also tend to kick me out after living in a place after some time, so I've been living like a nomad in the forest for the past few days."

Ami sniffed, then tried to give a cheerful smile, "But now Mr. Azuma found me and I found a new set of friends! Since then we've stuck together and we've watched out for each other! Plus, most of us here are Alices so we're all united by the goal of going home. I'm very, very happy with how my life has progressed so far. Nice to meet you, Agatha!"

Kite

Kite gained consciousness but he did not open his eyes. He tried to move until the rope binding him to a chair stopped him. His fingers felt for the small knife hidden next to his wrist, and he realized it was gone along with most of his belongings. The helpless prisoner's heart pounded against his chest.

"Well what would've been the right choice is this soldier had been captured and brought here forcefully. But that is not the case...I can assure you of that.."

"Before you do anything to the Knight, I believe you should speak to the two of us. We know more about the situation than he does. I believe it is only appropriate to ask us first."

He heard Agatha and Cielo's voices and a number of others'. The two have placed themselves between him and his captors and were now defending him.

"Agatha, Cielo," he started quietly, knowing only they could hear him, "Listen, miladies, I wouldn't be surprised at all if they kill me on sight. Truth be told, it is very surprising they just tied me down and let me live. I'm glad that they haven't harmed either of you. But if you keep protecting a soldier of the Queen like this they might change their minds, and you know I won't allow that to happen."

This was brave talk for someone bound to a chair, he thought to himself. Yet, if they do raise a hand or a weapon against either of the two, Kite was ready to throw himself to stop them. Chair and all.

Kite looked up and realized his captors had outlandish clothes. They must be Alices! One of them was the man he had faced before, and another was a cat? He saw Jaspers, one of the few whose outfit made sense to him. Was the Wonderland Library becoming a Headquarters for Alices? He saw that one of the Alices had silver hair and bright green eyes. Sir Peter's words echoed in his mind. She fit his description exactly. Was Lilith someone the Knave of Hearts fancied…?

"Would you be lady Lilith?" Kite finally asked, "Would you know a Sir Peter?"
    Last edited by Solsaiden Hel; 05-26-2011 at 07:33 AM. Reason: ~(^^)~

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Lilith's attention perked when the soldier woke and spoke to her.

"Would you be lady Lilith?" Kite finally asked, "Would you know a Sir Peter?"

"Yes I am...and I do." she stood there for a moment and thought to herself, then walked over and untied Kite.

Pointing to a table with a few items she continued.

"Your belongings. Seeing as how you came with an Alice and seem to know Peter and myself, you must be part of this 'revolution' against the queen. Please accept all apologies for any harm that may have been done unto you, but we really cant be too careful, given the circumstances."

She paused for a moment, in thought, before continuing.

"However, your insight on the castle and Vivaldi might prove to be -very- useful..."

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Still not shore if it was wise to free the knight so easily Azuma decided to keep a close eye on him for now. "I am not so shore freeing him so easily was wise Lilith but you seem to know some thing we do not so I will trust in your judgment" Azuma then returned to where he was sitting before up agenst the large stuffed animal, the whole time his eyes never left the knight. Azuma then looked over and saw Mink, he looked a little flustered "Hey Mink is everything all right?"

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Location: Within the Wonderland Library, currently located in the Tulgey Woods

A huge crowd had gathered in the library’s foyer. To be more exact, the bulk of the crowd consisted of Alices, and this fact served to excite Jaspers all the more. Only the thought of news of a revolution brewing inside the library kept his excitement from peaking, as that was an unwelcome prospect.

Suddenly, the knight began to talk. Obviously, he knew the Knave of Hearts, as did Lilith, it seemed. Also of interest was the fact that Mink had detected someone nearby, possibly a malevolent individual. Failing to see that anyone had come forward at the cat’s command, Jaspers made a note of the fact and looked at the crowd that had gathered.

“Not one dissenter?” he asked. “Not a single one?” A wry, small smile appeared on his face. “You all seem pretty determined. You know, I don’t like to influence things one way or the other, but here I would like to make the smallest of suggestions: would you please keep the interest of Wonderland at heart? Perhaps I’m overstepping my bounds, but I have to make this plea since, as Alices, you may be except from the repercussions of your actions once you return to your own world. But us Wonderlanders will remain here. And you wouldn’t have us, especially this adorable feline, to suffer adverse effects of reckless actions, would you?”

Jaspers comments were two-pronged. A part of him knew from the history he’d read of uprisings that groups of people tend to amplify radical dissention; in other words, a lone individual would be less likely of bold, reckless actions than a crowd, and Jaspers wanted to make sure that the group progressed thoughtfully. Secondly, he truly desired for the best interests of Wonderland to be kept in mind, and the words he spoke hopefully assured the knight that he was not complicit in the rebellion—if the knight were still on his monarch’s side, that is.

“I must confess something, whether it invokes your ire or not. The fact is, if the Queen demands that I relinquish any information concerning your plot, I will act according to what I believe will be the right decision. Right now, I cannot promise what that decision will be, but I think I can promise that my answer will be cryptic. In other words, it might buy you some time while she figures out what in the blazes I said. At any rate, I’m not even sure that she would come here, it’s just a guess. Still, I don’t like to influence things unless I’m almost sure of the right choice, so please understand my dilemma.”

He looked around sympathetically at the group. He had to admit that he was fond of the inquisitive nature they’d shown, and he was inherently fond of visitors, but he had to stay true to his ethics. “While you’re here, though, please know that you have almost full access to each room. Insofar as rooms containing books are concerned, you will have access to each selection of literature. And though I might divulge some information to the Queen if I believe it’s the right thing to do, I will not let danger befall you here. You have my word.”

Jaspers had no intention of using force to protect his patrons if the need arose, as he had found that secrets and passages were always easier to put to use than brawn.

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Its that stentch again. Smells like blood. I heard something from the nearby bushes. I doubt its wind." He looked around the outside of the library and reentered the building. "I think its best to close the door and tie a bell on it. I have a feeling that we will meet a old friend." He entered to see the knight awaken. "If its not he-who-should-not-be-named then it might be a spy. The door will help muffle noise." He began to purr to himself after perfectly sensing a intruder.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kylesico912 View Post
    "Its that stentch again. Smells like blood. I heard something from the nearby bushes. I doubt its wind." He looked around the outside of the library and reentered the building. "I think its best to close the door and tie a bell on it. I have a feeling that we will meet a old friend." He entered to see the knight awaken. "If its not he-who-should-not-be-named then it might be a spy. The door will help muffle noise." He began to purr to himself after perfectly sensing a intruder.
    "So he's snooping around again is he well if he had hostel intentions he would have made a move by now let's just keep our guard up. But good job sensing him I didn't feel his presence at all"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kite

Kite deftly armed himself. His hands were fast blurs as he strapped his knives, swords and guns around his body. Finally, the sound of metal against metal as he sheathed his twin blades signalled that he was done.

"Forgive me, Lady Lilith," He placed a hand on his chest and bowed, "But regarding such information, I would rather die than betray my country."

He turned to his two companions, whose graces still capture a piece of his heart, "Lady Agatha and Lady Cielo, you will be safe from even Sir Peter in Jaspers' library. I am sorry I cannot be with you any longer. Pawns have no place next to princesses. Please take good care of yourselves, and my best wishes go with you."

Before he continued, he briefly wondered if they would let him go or if they would bar the door and prevent him from leaving. In all honesty, he would rather be the Alices' prisoner than return to the army and give them a dishonest account of his whereabouts.

"Now, I have accomplished Sir Peter's mission and would like, if you will, to go home. Jaspers speaks the truth. Your company does not belong in Wonderland and I do not belong in this company. If you start a rebellion and destroy the land, you may eventually find your way home. But my countrymen and I will be left picking up the pieces from the ground."

Before Kite opened the large doors to leave, he bowed once more, "If the Queen finds out, they will torture me or threaten my family. I may not be able to keep what has transpired a secret. In any case, I will inform Sir Peter you are faring well, Lady Lilith. Everyone else, it has been a pleasure. Pray they do not send me to kill you all."

Or, it would be better for everyone if they just killed him there and then.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

As Azuma watched the knight leave he pondered to himself for a bit then he stood up and followed the knight out of the library. "Hey knight...or rather Kite was it? you say your loyalty and heart is with your country what do you think makes a country...the people thats what, with that in mind you should know that you are fighting on the wrong side. your queens heart is not with the people but with her own selfish greed and mindless pride. She would see every last wonderlander killed before she would relinquish her power. I just wanted you to be aware of that fact before you returned to your masters side and became our enemy...the peoples enemy. Stay safe Kite the next time we meet I hope my powers still don't react to you otherwise I will have no choice but to end you." After giving his two cents Azuma turned around and returned to the library.
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 06-02-2011 at 01:45 PM.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(whoah it's been awfully quiet lol)

Kite

Kite thought about this for a moment.

"Perhaps you are right."

Azuma was not like the other Alices. He looked as if he could easily destroy one batallion by himself and take down more. He could even kill Ben and Ryan without a second thought and without knowing who they were.

He drew his gunblade and aimed at Azuma.

"Well, why wait? We are already enemies." In his hungry grin there was a flash of the merciless raider he has been trained to be, "Answer me this, then. If Her Majesty wanted every Wonderlander killed, how am I still alive? How are my friends and family still alive? The way I see it..."

Kite lowered his gun, "The sooner you all go home, the better. I do not deny the current Queen is not the best we've had. But she would send me and my countrymen if Alices like you rose up against the Throne. And people on both sides will just die."

Let's make an agreement." He sighed, like a man who has seen too much of the world, "I know where the camps are and where the soldiers scout. You'll need me to avoid them.
    If we encounter one, I'll talk to them to let us pass, because they know me. If we prevent a war, if you fight no battles, if you don't hurt anyone born in this land, I will do all I can to help you find your way home. That is, until you draw the blood of an innocent Wonderlander. Then my blades will turn towards you."

He sheathed his sword and extended a hand, smiling, "Do we have an agreement... Azuma, right?"

18. Likes Meteorkeeper liked this post
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(Indeed it has been I wonder what happened to everyone)

Even as Kite pointed his gunblad at Azuma his powers didn’t react. Azuma couldn’t help but smile as he saw the odd mix of blood lust and deep concern for the people in Kites eyes. Azuma then thought back to when he first arrived in this world and his back began to burn, he did not hesitate he reached back and with a flash of white light pulled his massive sword forward. "You are quite right Kite you would be an invaluable member of the team, and so I swear that no innocent will fall by my blade...but I don’t know if I will be able to make the same promise about your fellow knights if they attempt to take the life’s of me or my friends I will not hold back." Azuma then looked at Kite's extended hand and released his sword allowing it to disappear and reached out his own hand and grabbed onto kites. "I do believe in time we could become quite good friends Kite...I accept welcome to the team…though one of these days I would love to see how a duel between us would go I sense much strength in you." Azuma then let out a laugh and threw his arm around Kites head in a playful head lock and dragged him back inside to tell everyone the good news.
    Last edited by Meteorkeeper; 06-07-2011 at 11:24 AM.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What's this, a knight joining them, interesting, even the loyalists are turning oh her too, like us, well we were never on her side originally, true, but maybe we should show ourselves to them if they are allying with this Kite person, i'm not convinced, they hate the queen, so do we but i don't trust them, we're all on the same side, if we don't like him then we can just get him killed, go for it.

Kain moved slowly from the shadows into the room and put his staff on the ground.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Peter slowly woke from his sleep, feeling a smaller, petite frame in his arms. From his dreams of Lilith, he tightened his grip of the girl, assuming it was her, as she cuddled her. It didnt take long before he realized who he was actually hugging.

"You know, I could behead you for that~" she teased as he met her ruby eyes.

He quickly loosened his grip and went to leave her bed when she wrapped her arms tighter around him to hold him in place.

"I only, as if I could harm my beloved Knave..." she said as she slowly kissed along his neck, which made him cringe.

"You know....its about time I took a king."

Peter felt his heart sink.

"I agree, but a wedding would be quite dangerous with the Jabberwock loose."

Vivaldi sat up in bed and let out an annoyed sigh.

"I suppose youre right, the damn bird should be dealt with first." she sat there and thought to herself for a while.

"That sister of Kite...use her."

"Pardon?"

"Such a sweet and innocent child, use her as bait to lure it out. If it eats her, then oh well. You could slay it while its eating her, since it'll be distracted. Then I'll take -you- as my king." she said with a smile as she moved to smother him with more affection.

Peter went pale. Thank God there wasnt an actual Jabberwock to worry about. "...you flatter me Vivaldi..."

She pulled away and went to take a bath. "Have the men gather, bring the girl too. We'll discuss the slaying of the beast at dusk."

Peter went and dressed himself. "As you wish, majesty." he left with a sigh. Every inch of his skin crawled. Why did she favor him, of all people? At least with this new order, Kite would see just what sort of woman Vivaldi really was

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"COME OUT!" Mink heard the sound of a staff hitting the floor. The fur under his white and red cloak ruffled as he glared at Kain's location. He could faintly see somebody hiding in the distance in one of the darkest corners of the room. "I know your there, purr... Show yourself." He commanded in that location. Whoever it was made a terrible mistake of going into the library while he was on guard.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kain drifted into the open, his black cloak flowing from his decaying shoulders on a non existent wind, he could see the cat he'd tried to eat earlier along with a group of others of which he recognized only Azuma from earlier.

will they attack?, probably, at least we can give up on the hiding part now, i still wanted to hang back a little longer and see what they try to do, dumb idea there Kain, how so, because they'd find us anyway and it's good to be on our road to death now, okay but i get to do the talking, no, why, i'm the smart one remember, oh.

"Sorry for our slight misunderstanding earlier my good ladies, gentlemen and wonderlanders i only wish to help you in your cause so i can finally die" he said in the cultured tones of the Six of Hearts

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Upon hearing the sound of Kain's staff hitting the floor Azuma spun around and his smile disappeared.

"Sorry for our slight misunderstanding earlier my good ladies, gentlemen and wonderlanders i only wish to help you in your cause so i can finally die"

"I don’t think we misunderstood anything you tried to eat one of my friends." Upon closer inspection Azuma noticed the blood around Kain's mouth and blood stains on his cloak. "From the look of you mouth and cloak you left and had your dinner eltsware. What makes you think we can trust someone as clearly mentally disturbed as you? What’s stopping you from just loosing it and attacking one of us in our sleep? I for one am agenst travailing with a sicodic cannibal, I suggest you just keep your distance and just watch as we take down the queen...but if you really mean what you say that you wish to help us then your grate power would be of considerable help...hmm I don’t know guys what do you all think we should do with him?"

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Some things in life are fun. In fact to Corey most things in life where fun. Be it running. Hiding. Scraping together little chunks of information to learn what was happening in the world. All of it was fun. But one thing topped all those. And that was relaxing. No matter how you do it for it always leaves you refreshed. So as he lay on the grass, his scarf folded into a pillow, he smiled to himself. The flowers spun around him and the wind was soft enough to keep him cool but not to stop the warm feeling of the sun. He eyes shut for a bit as he took a deep breath. He wasn't tired, but a few days staying out of sight can make a man appreciate a bit of down time. Down time was always good. Also he had yet to run in the rumoured Alice's that had fallen like apples of the tree. He liked apples.
    It had been a few days now since he had last heard word from any others. And according to what he did hear a good chunk of it was bad. The Queen really was out of her mind. Yet with some luck he had avoided a lot of the worse. Maybe he should try and draw some attention away from others. But Corey shrugged and went back to counting the clouds. As far as he was concerned nothing ever got to bad that you couldn't fix it.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-15-2011 at 11:15 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Charity was wandering around, looking for something to eat. She looked and looked and looked, and then finally, gave up. She plopped down on the ground, dissapointed that she has to go another day without food. But, she just shrugged, stood up, and began walking. Then, she saw a building. "Whoa!", she said. "What is this place?" She walked up to the doors, wondering if this was somebodies house. But, then she saw that it was the Wonderland Library. She decided to take a chance and walk in.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information