AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fanart Doodles or something

Member kimupapa is on a distinguished road kimupapa's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2011 01:08 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Fanart Doodles or something

I'm a beginner at drawing lol, i just started drawing six months ago. I don't even have a sketchbook, not even a notebook. I just draw on used office paper. Sorry for the bad quality I don't have a tablet, or a scanner. WILL EDIT THIS AFTER KNOWING HOW TO USE PHOTOSHOP, Or MS Paint.
    Anyways the characters are Estonia(the one with glasses; egh bad quality), Seychelles(with her fish), Vietnam(with the paddle), Seborga(with the life preserver) and Latvia(with the 3D pencil). I'm sorry if I got their outfits wrong, also sorry if it looks scary. I'm only in the 6th grade lolwut. They all belong to Hidekazu. Used Chibi(midget or something)-Style because I'm in a hurry OKEY?

Ah, here they are(HUGE FILES ARE HUGE):

Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	96
Size:	945.1 KB
ID:	39822Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	38
Size:	593.8 KB
ID:	39823Click image for larger version

Name:	4.png
Views:	38
Size:	734.8 KB
ID:	39824Click image for larger version

Name:	5.png
Views:	40
Size:	846.0 KB
ID:	39825Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	36
Size:	772.2 KB
ID:	39826
    2 hours is long enough to draw all these babiez. 24 mins each

I laugh at my anatomy...
    Last edited by kimupapa; 03-27-2011 at 06:39 AM.

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Fanart Doodles or something

Alright, I'll get you started here.

First of all we will deal with your lack of scanner, use of photos, etc. There are plenty of places that offer scanning, Office Depot, Staples, etc, and they offer it very cheaply. They can also print stuff very well too, I recently printed out something the size of a movie poster for like a dollar, so its something to think about.

Also, for getting really good photos if you dont want to scan them, a trick to getting them is to place the camera on some sort of flat surface and take a photo that way.

As for the drawings they are pretty good. I would like to see more in terms of full body stuff and detail drawings. I personally like eyes and hands because they're the two most difficult things to do, so if your looking for more practice. Would also advise expanding more on what you have. Like from perspective, the last 3 drawings you have are very similar looking (too similar), and I think you would gain a lot from drawing more than just Helatia stuff.

Also, if you're looking for Photoshop tutorials on refining your line art, feel free to ask around, there's plenty of tutorials on that hanging around on the internet. Good luck.

Member kimupapa is on a distinguished road kimupapa's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2011 01:08 AM
    Threads

Thanks lol. I'll keep that in mind. But I do draw a lot of cartoons besides Hetalia. I dunno, maybe I'm just too lazy.

Junior Member kimokuru has a reputation beyond repute kimokuru has a reputation beyond repute kimokuru has a reputation beyond repute kimokuru has a reputation beyond repute kimokuru has a reputation beyond repute kimokuru has a reputation beyond repute kimokuru has a reputation beyond repute kimokuru has a reputation beyond repute kimokuru has a reputation beyond repute kimokuru has a reputation beyond repute kimokuru has a reputation beyond repute kimokuru's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2011 11:48 PM
    Threads

Wow cool draws, bru. You like that show? Wow I never thought someone else knows it here.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information