AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Minato and Naruto drawings

Hybrid View

Junior Member fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2011 06:58 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face Minato and Naruto drawings

hi

What do you think of these drawings??

The original image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The original image

Member aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana has much to be proud of aristyopramana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-28-2012 01:40 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Minato and Naruto drawings

for first pict, your Minato's draw.
    His head is not look at the face..
    but I like this..

Junior Member fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom has much to be proud of fatoom's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yes i know
    and i try to draw look like face but

My attempt did not succeed
    ok
    i'll try agien ^^

You are always in my mind
    I will sing the songs for you evrytime

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nice one! I like them both! :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Moderator Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv has a reputation beyond repute Vintniv's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Be Mine Alfa Romeo Spider JTS Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2017 03:31 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Please use the attachment system featured at the bottom of the posting options to host your images. Some of these are pretty big and go off screen, the attachments system will help scale them them down so we can open them individually. Thanks in advance.

Anyway, you can draw pretty well. My only concern is why you are so directly copying these two images? Especially considering that these are in and of themselves fanarts, so you are more or less doing a fanart of a fanart; which doesnt make a whole lot of sense. I would suggest going after either a more challenging image to draw and copy, such as a real live person or a still life. OR, get into shading techniques such as cross hatching.

I would like you to be a little challenged, because certainly there are some issues with your drawings, but I dont think they really matter too much. I hope in the next ones I see you challenge yourself a little bit, good luck.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you
    And I will try to do a challenge
    I will try to draw a little brother

I will work with your advice
    Thank you

Member tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen has a reputation beyond repute tenzen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2011 08:40 PM
    Threads

I definitely like the second one more. Its cool how you pulled off the ghostly Minato

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i Used a pencil and black color pen

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information