AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Game: Cannibalism of AF

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Post Game: Cannibalism of AF

Thank you all for tuning in. Seems after many years of there being NO cannibalism on AF, we have decided to have an outbreak of it. Sadly the news reports disasters and economic collapse across the world. Even here on AF, the economy has tanked, we are suffering food shortage due to earthquakes, flooding, and plain and simple poor gardening.
    Many of you ask, "What does this have to do with me?" The answer is simple, food is gone and now you must subdue, prepare, and EAT the previous poster in this thread.
    Seeing as how I'm the FIRST poster, I must settle for cannibalizing dear, dear Eris for giving me permission to start this in the hopes of replacing one of the currently running games. Oh, and you may choose to just join others in the "fine" dining of other members, lol.
    And so, I shall start now.
    I club Eris with a rubber malet, then toss into a fairly large pot. I throw in some veggies, and simmer. Stirring ocassionally, we have a tasty Eris stew. Bon appetit!

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Black Beauty LesPauls AK47
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2019 09:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Teru_Murasame Steam ID: The_Human_Panzer

Default Re: Post Game: Cannibalism of AF

*Sticks Rebel with my special, eco-friendly knockout dart* Yum Yum!!! *Tosses Rebel on the grill, marinaded with some Worcestershire sauce* I like my Rebels well-done ;D

This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

Let's start with a bullet

Actually bigger than you. miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil has a reputation beyond repute miniPhil's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Violin Cds
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2013 07:01 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: miniPhil

I'm pretty drunk right now so can I just tie you up and leave you for later. I'll make you into a stew or something, ok Teru?
    This is a Sig. It's horribly out of date.

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts American Flag Ribbon Coke Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2014 06:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Meteorkeeper

^I will go zombie stile and eat you raw with a side of dipping sauce.
    The proud owner of the FIRST EVER self-perpetual neko gyroscope!

Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

^ Too late miniPhil. Meteourkeeper just devoured you...

I heard that Meteourkeepers were delicious... *knocks Meteourkeeper out cold with the stock of my rifle and throws him into a gigantic brick oven*

This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Oh, my, I got ninja'd, lol.
    Well then I shall join Teru in the fine dining he has started. I have plenty of sauces left over from before, lol. What should we use to bast him with? BBQ or maybe a honey glaze?
    Last edited by The Rebel; 03-17-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Would you care for some Horseradish? XD

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

HORSERADISH again! No, no thank you. I'll settle for a nice lemon sauce though.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

How am I going to fry you guys? Oh, I know...*uses flamethrower*

Senior Member Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper has a reputation beyond repute Meteorkeeper's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I got the carets lol.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

On contrary...

*DOUBLE KILL*

Marksmanship FTW...

*Drags them Hunter-style to cook up some nice shishkabobs*

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*sharpens knives for the shishkabobs* Mmm mm. Boy they look tasty! I already got the fire going.

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

Yo i got da bar-b-q sauce and the greens son. *Whips out a grill with a knife in my hand* Yo man i want some chinese spare ribs sucka! Where da food at son! *Pulls out a shotgun* Yo man we roastin fools tonight son!
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

The Savage. -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL- has a reputation beyond repute -GAZKUL-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Hungover
    Gifts Present Beer
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2012 04:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

covered in sour cream and mixed with chillis and beef to be poured over Nachos mmmmmmmmmmm..........

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
    Thank you all for tuning in. Seems after many years of there being NO cannibalism on AF, we have decided to have an outbreak of it. Sadly the news reports disasters and economic collapse across the world. Even here on AF, the economy has tanked, we are suffering food shortage due to earthquakes, flooding, and plain and simple poor gardening.
    Many of you ask, "What does this have to do with me?" The answer is simple, food is gone and now you must subdue, prepare, and EAT the previous poster in this thread.
    Seeing as how I'm the FIRST poster, I must settle for cannibalizing dear, dear Eris for giving me permission to start this in the hopes of replacing one of the currently running games. Oh, and you may choose to just join others in the "fine" dining of other members, lol.
    And so, I shall start now.
    I club Eris with a rubber malet, then toss into a fairly large pot. I throw in some veggies, and simmer. Stirring ocassionally, we have a tasty Eris stew. Bon appetit!
    Insert chestburster scene.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mmmm, Eris leftovers. Yummy! Take what's left of Eris and make a nice spicy flambe.

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

ERIS LEFTOVAS!!! Gimme some of dat son! *Takes some of the leftovers* Yeah i'mma saute dis up with some onions and peppers like benihana yo! *cookas the leftovers* And put da bar-b-q sause on e therr doe. That's how u do it. G Garvin ain't got nuttin on me! *Starts eating*
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

And once I am done adding you to the flambé my dinner will be complete.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Naw back up off me son! *pulls out the shotgun* What u wanna do son?! Fall back dawg!
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shingo 22 View Post
    ERIS LEFTOVAS!!! Gimme some of dat son! *Takes some of the leftovers* Yeah i'mma saute dis up with some onions and peppers like benihana yo! *cookas the leftovers* And put da bar-b-q sause on e therr doe. That's how u do it. G Garvin ain't got nuttin on me! *Starts eating*
    Hey, let me try some that. Smells pretty darn good. *takes a small bite* DANG! That is some tasty fixins there. Load me up! *Walks off with TWO servings"

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

runs up behind the rebel and alligatar chomps his neck*~RAWR!*~then starts nibbling and blood sucking chunks out of his neck....hmmmm DERICIOUS! ^_^

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Feeding above posters into a wood chipper, fertilizing field with resulting red paste, planting potatoes, waiting, picking potatoes, chopping up into strips, frying. Mmm... human fries.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

^ I get a flamethrower and burn up Eris until crispy enough for me to eat. I then eat Eris all up and grab even more weapons to protect myself.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OH man, we need some bread to go with the Eris stew. *grabs LightBuster and dismembers him, grinds him up, and bakes a lovely LightBuster bread* Mmm, now we got some bread, LOL. he made 4 loafs!

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

^ I respawn and dismember The Rebel's limbs as well as his head with a machete. I then bake them into fresh steak for me to eat. I also place some sentries around myself.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Closed Thread

Thread Information