AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: [NEWS] 8.9 Earthquake & Huge Tsunami Hits Japan

Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

Default Re: [NEWS] 8.9 Earthquake & Huge Tsunami Hits Japan

It looks like things are getting worse. The power plant workers had to evacuate due to the too high levels of radiation released from the busted reactor. They evacuated the Fukushima Dai-ichi complex area in northeastern Japan, but they said there was some radiation detected in Tokyo.

Source

BBC Article

Let us all hope it doesn't get any worse than this.
    Last edited by Token Black Guy; 03-15-2011 at 11:14 PM.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

Senior Member Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Bleach Urahara Hat Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Dragon Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2011 10:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by battousai_ryuu View Post
    Any info on it? I know there a volcanos that go off everday in southern Japan. Often enough that the children have to wear a hard hat on there way to and from school.
    heres were i found it thanks to the LA times
    http://articles.latimes.com/2011/mar...lcano-20110314
    Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife.
    Paine (Naruto Shippuden)

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Batmobile 1989 Batmobile Animated Jaguar XKR
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 12:19 PM
    Threads

Wow, blew out windows 4 miles away. Not good.
    Set made by the Wonderfully talented Yukari :3
    "You are slow, even when falling..."
    BLEACH
    Father(/mother O-o): Ryutama
    Mothers: Mikuchuu & SuXrys
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi has a reputation beyond repute Datenshi's Avatar
    Gil
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2013 03:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Currently typing this in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture.

I was in Tokyo when the earthquake struck (I was mildly afraid that my ancient apartment would collapse on top of me, but the damage was limited to a few books falling off the shelves), but I drove back with my father to my family's home in Sendai as soon as the roads began to open and somehow (pretty miraculously) made it home. My family is thankfully all right; my 80 year old grandmother was on the train home when the earthquake hit, and had to walk a couple stations to get home to spend 2 nights without water of electricity, but she's with us in Sendai city now. I still haven't heard back from friends and family of friends living near the sea in places like Ishinomaki and Kisennuma, though, where the tsunami struck in earnest, and those I have heard from tell me their houses are completely submerged or have been washed away.

The central area of Sendai is pretty tranquil, but it's snowing something fierce and awfully cold; the electricity and water came back the day before yesterday (the elevators were down for days and my brothers and cousin had to haul water and rice 23 floors up to our flat by stairs), but the gas is still down and all the stores are either empty or closed, and not a drop of gasoline to be sold in the entire city. We have food and water to last a week, but I don't know what we'll do from there. The lifelines are down in most of the other parts Sendai city, and I hear from relatives who are doctors working in the outskirts of the city that all the public facilities are flooded with people coming in from the really bad disaster areas, as well as people evacuating from around the nuclear power plants in Fukushima, which is just 50 kilometers away. Though if things get really bad there then I can't say this city will be safe either.
    Last edited by Datenshi; 03-16-2011 at 02:28 AM.
    "If a person who indulges in gluttony is a glutton, and a person who commits a felony is a felon, then God is an iron."

-Spider Robinson, God Is an Iron

Senior Member Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Bleach Urahara Hat Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Dragon Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2011 10:35 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Datenshi View Post
    Currently typing this in Sendai City, Miyagi Prefecture.

I was in Tokyo when the earthquake struck (I was mildly afraid that my ancient apartment would collapse on top of me, but the damage was limited to a few books falling off the shelves), but I drove back with my father to my family's home in Sendai as soon as the roads began to open and somehow (pretty miraculously) made it home. My family is thankfully all right; my 80 year old grandmother was on the train home when the earthquake hit, and had to walk a couple stations to get home to spend 2 nights without water of electricity, but she's with us in Sendai city now. I still haven't heard back from friends and family of friends living near the sea in places like Ishinomaki and Kisennuma, though, where the tsunami struck in earnest, and those I have heard from tell me their houses are completely submerged or have been washed away.

The central area of Sendai is pretty tranquil, but it's snowing something fierce and awfully cold; the electricity and water came back the day before yesterday (the elevators were down for days and my brothers and cousin had to haul water and rice 23 floors up to our flat by stairs), but the gas is still down and all the stores are either empty or closed, and not a drop of gasoline to be sold in the entire city. We have food and water to last a week, but I don't know what we'll do from there. The lifelines are down in most of the other parts Sendai city, and I hear from relatives who are doctors working in the outskirts of the city that all the public facilities are flooded with people coming in from the really bad disaster areas, as well as people evacuating from around the nuclear power plants in Fukushima, which is just 50 kilometers away. Though if things get really bad there then I can't say this city will be safe either.
    well i hope you and your family and town remain safe and this is coming from a native californian were earthquakes happen alot as well, NIPPON BANZAI!
    Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife.
    Paine (Naruto Shippuden)

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

*typical anime fan

Mother: There was a tsunami in Japan, did you hear son?
    Son: HOLY FREAKING SHI MOM, IS ALL THE ANIME OKAY?
    Mother: I'm not sure but several hundreds of people have died.
    Son: I DON'T GIVE A SHI, IS MY ANIME OKAY???
    Mother: I don't know, son!
    Son: F YOU MOM *grabs shovel and proceeds to murder his mother

Junior Member juozapasnanda is on a distinguished road juozapasnanda's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2011 04:37 AM
    Threads

so sad, but the most terrible thing is the nuclear disaster.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Diocletian View Post
    *typical anime fan

Mother: There was a tsunami in Japan, did you hear son?
    Son: HOLY FREAKING SHI MOM, IS ALL THE ANIME OKAY?
    Mother: I'm not sure but several hundreds of people have died.
    Son: I DON'T GIVE A SHI, IS MY ANIME OKAY???
    Mother: I don't know, son!
    Son: F YOU MOM *grabs shovel and proceeds to murder his mother
    I've seen a few things like this, not exactly like it but real close. I want to blow their brains out. Oh! before I do, I want to tell them that the'll never be Japanese/Asian and then end them. >_>

Magical Llama Man Ryuu battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu has a reputation beyond repute battousai_ryuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mitsubishi has announced that they will be donating vehicles to the search and rescue and reconstruction efforts in Japan. They will also make a 30 million yen donation to help with the victims and damages. Way to to Mitsubishi!

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/pub...etail0784.html
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Senior Member Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sushi Orange Dango Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mitsubishi has announced that they will be donating vehicles to the search and rescue and reconstruction efforts in Japan. They will also make a 30 million yen donation to help with the victims and damages. Way to to Mitsubishi!

http://www.mitsubishi-motors.com/pub...etail0784.html
    Wow that is defiantly going to help!!

Ah speaking of donations, our Japanese class is making posters to post them around the cafeteria and probably other walls in school to spread the news. Also donating a $1 or probably more to the cause and in return the students get to where their hat or even have a wild hair day.

I think this will be a good donating start for us students to pitch in and help~
    Last edited by Nene-Chan; 03-17-2011 at 09:57 PM.
    GODDESS OF LOVELESSNESS
    Goddess Ailee: As long as there is love, there will be hatred.
    Understand it. Expect it. Fear it. Can you overcome it?

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Auspher View Post
    Wow that is defiantly going to help!!

Ah speaking of donations, our Japanese class is making posters to post them around the cafeteria and probably other walls in school to spread the news. Also donating a $1 or probably more to the cause and in return the students get to where their hat or even have a wild hair day.

I think this will be a good donating start for us students to pitch in and help~
    I think that is a great idea. Any and all efforts will be appreciated by Japan. I'm certain.
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Senior Member Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sushi Orange Dango Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think that is a great idea. Any and all efforts will be appreciated by Japan. I'm certain.
    In any way we can help the cause, well do what we can as a student!
    Last edited by Nene-Chan; 03-17-2011 at 10:08 PM.
    GODDESS OF LOVELESSNESS
    Goddess Ailee: As long as there is love, there will be hatred.
    Understand it. Expect it. Fear it. Can you overcome it?

Senior Member Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi has a reputation beyond repute Kappei Yamaguchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Gifts Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-30-2011 02:16 PM
    Threads

Well I think we should wait a bit until they finally assess all the damage, because if they can't stop those reactors from blowing, trying to help and save any people trapped under buildings and all will be the least of our worries! In fact if they do blow and the wind carries radioactive fall-out all over the world, we're the ones who are going to need help, not to mention the rest of the world!

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    05-29-2017 12:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    NEWS: QE3 enacted by FED
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

I hope this can help you all better understand the Fukushima Daiichi situation; I know it did for me.

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sasorikiller View Post

I hope this can help you all better understand the Fukushima Daiichi situation; I know it did for me.
    Helped me understand. Thanks Sasorikiller.
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Gil
    Aggressive
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is just sad.

http://www.yomiuri.co.jp/dy/national/T110322004945.htm

My prayers go out to the childrens families.
    BLEACH
    Older Brother to:
    Keena Aya Ashikaga
    Miki~
    Xey Oiz

Senior Member Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero has a reputation beyond repute Skilero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

The United States' evacuation zone of 50 miles has proven to be effective, while Japan is still being pressed to move theirs out more from their much lesser evacuation zone of something around 24 miles. What do you think was going through the minds of the Japanese government when they made such unsafe orders for evacuation zone perimeter distances? I'd like to think that Japan, one of the only truly free nations of the world, has the technology to know what a safe perimeter would've been. If things aren't bad enough, I am disturbed by the Japanese government's handling of the nuclear situation in this sense.

Continue donating and praying for Japan. Even if you aren't religious, it doesn't hurt to try new things.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

^^^^^ our government wouldn't even tell us... and once the media got hold it would be a "RUN MOTHAFU** RUN!!" Senario and caos. And you have to remember most of their equiment was probably damaged during the disaster. Plus we Americans like to over react and overshoot numbers.. "Oh? 12 people died from that event? Lets make i seem like 120 did.. Yeah" While Japan would rather have the zone as little and realistic as they could to inconvenient less people than they already have.

And what does donating to Japan have to do with if your religious or not? It's a friggin country not a church.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Gil
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    User Info
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Thanks (Given)
    Thanks (Received)
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dislikes (Given)
    Dislikes (Received)
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Thread
    Latest Blog
    Got a DeviantArt

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    ^^^^^ our government wouldn't even tell us... and once the media got hold it would be a "RUN MOTHAFU** RUN!!" Senario and caos. And you have to remember most of their equiment was probably damaged during the disaster. Plus we Americans like to over react and overshoot numbers.. "Oh? 12 people died from that event? Lets make i seem like 120 did.. Yeah" While Japan would rather have the zone as little and realistic as they could to inconvenient less people than they already have.
    I'm asking whether or not the Japanese were ignorant of the dangers of such a small evacuation zone or if there was something else impacting its decision. And while you bring up a good point of the Japanese government and society trying not to burden itself with chaos, it should be noted that the Japanese government keeps moving the evacuation zone back more and more - proving each time that they did not make the right decision in the previous zone. More and more, the Japanese government is moving towards the U.S. government's suggested 50-mile zone that it has failed to acknowledge during the timespan of this crisis.
    Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post

And what does donating to Japan have to do with if your religious or not? It's a friggin country not a church.
    Sorry about that. When I had reiterated on that previous statement I was referring to prayer - not donating.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Are any of the AnimeForum.com members actual native Japanese people living in Japan, and can trace their Japanese ancestry back many generations (as opposed to westerners, Japanese Americans, Europeans etc, and are not living in Japan; or as opposed to people in general who just are Japanese citizens by current residence but not actually of Japanese heritage)?

21. Dislikes GameGeeks, Ranshiin disliked this post
    Straight Outta Motown! Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy has a reputation beyond repute Token Black Guy's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Paint Palette Mic Sunglasses
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2014 02:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Sleepy_Ninja313

@ VG555:

Just shut up. Shut you fricking mouth you heartless, inconsiderate, ignorant bastard. No one wants to hear your crap! If you don't like the fact that there are people here who give a **** if something tragic happens to a country, then shut you mouth and drink some antifreeze you inhuman douchebag. Nobody needs a family connection to to care and be concerned about a disaster. I really hope a street gang robs and beats the living hell out of you. You're just a useless shell that's full of ignorance and crap. Jerks like you need a severe beatdown to teach you a lesson. Now do us all a favor, and disappear and never come back.
    Man that is whack!

Token Black Guy

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

I agree... What point does it serve to know if anyone from here lives in Japan and can trace ancestors. That's not important. How would you like it if you were in Japan and I said "SCREW THAT GUY HE'S AMERICAN!.. Screw those Japanese who can't trace their ancestors because they were born in another country and decided to move to Japan later.. Screw the Japanese-Americans with relatives/friends in Japan. Only care about the ones with ancestors."

I bet $1000000 you've never even talked to someone who personally knows someone in Japan.

Who cares about peoples backgrounds? Why do I not have the right to care in your stupid mind that I have a best friend who moved from Japan as a kid and has relatives over there now. Why can't I worry about them? I don't know them personally sure. But what ever happens to them will affect my friend which will also affect me so shut your trap. We need a perma ban on you. Seriously.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Great Witch of Britannia wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90 has a reputation beyond repute wolfgirl90's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Eva Penpen Wolf Full Moon
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2014 03:53 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: DisturbedWiccan PSN ID: Wolfdragon63 Steam ID: Wolfgirl90

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamer555 View Post
    Are any of the AnimeForum.com members actual native Japanese people living in Japan, and can trace their Japanese ancestry back many generations (as opposed to westerners, Japanese Americans, Europeans etc, and are not living in Japan; or as opposed to people in general who just are Japanese citizens by current residence but not actually of Japanese heritage)?
    Before I jump on you for no reason (as some AF members apparently want to do), since I have no idea why you asked that question and I am not about to make assumptions as to why you did, I will simply answer it and we can move on.

There are indeed AF members who native Japanese and I know one (I won't tell you who it is because it is none of your business) who can trace his genealogy back quite a ways (I can't speak for the other Japanese members). However, this is characteristic of only some Japanese citizens, mostly due in part to the fact that the Japanese family registry system (koseki) is a little...screwy. While it is mandatory to report births, deaths, marriages, etc into the koseki, it is still up to the citizen to report such things (meaning that if they fail to do so, that information is not available in the koseki) and certain disasters, both past and recent, have messed some of them up.

Now, I don't why you asked this question but I answered it and that's the end of that.
    This is my war face.

This is what happens to trolls who mess with me.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Because earlier in the thread he was like "unless you live in Japan blah blah blah your your primary interest in the country of Japan is limited to the anime and video games they make for our entertainment blah blah blah" Which a few deleted post later in this thread is what got him banned. So it's not us jumping on him. It's him being stupid.. Again..

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Videogamer555 View Post
    Each time I read your posts, my blood is at a boiling point each time; the moment you get back here the level of stupidity has increased.

I don't need to have any Japanese ancestry to help people who needs help. In your case, you need a lot of help, mental help to be exact. Yes, Japanese people did some things that they were not proud of but what the hell does it have to do with now that is happening to them? You're pathetic, materialistic waste of air to walk among us. Shame on you to say things like this. You don't care sh*t and quit posting here. It was amazing when you are gone. Don't you see why you were banned for this? Because you're a f*cking moron that doesn't get the clue how stupid you basically are.

If anyone can help, just help but leave nationality and ancestry out of it. Just rot in hell while you drown in stale c*m. You're irritating.

Closed Thread

Thread Information