AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: demon slayer anime title saught

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Witch Hat Gir Aries
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-04-2012 08:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default demon slayer anime title saught

I need some help to find an anime I would like to see again. It has been a few years, but I remember the main guy being cursed or somesuch, and uses the curse to battle and expell demons from the human world. One of the demons had possessed a criminal boss' daughter, while another has possesed a polition and feeds on the livers of young women. I have tried to find the title for awhile with not much luck. Thank you for any help in advance!
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

and my humble blog --> The Writing Desk

--> My AF album

Pet Shop Story and Dragon Story ids: webowers, wbowers

Junior Member legend143 is on a distinguished road legend143's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-12-2012 02:59 AM
    Threads

Default Re: demon slayer anime title saught

Quote Originally Posted by marvel_phoenix View Post
    I need some help to find an anime I would like to see again. It has been a few years, but I remember the main guy being cursed or somesuch, and uses the curse to battle and expell demons from the human world. One of the demons had possessed a criminal boss' daughter, while another has possesed a polition and feeds on the livers of young women. I have tried to find the title for awhile with not much luck. Thank you for any help in advance!
    is the main character a teacher in a middle school, if he is then it might be Hell Teacher Nube that your looking for...XD

Senior Member marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix has a reputation beyond repute marvel_phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No, the part demon guy is an adult, but the guy that knows of his situation and helps him holds a position at a college or something.

Thanks for trying to help though!
    My Bubblegum Crisis fan-site --> The Bubblegum Crisis Sanctum (a work in progress)

--> My AF album

Senior Member YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 04:49 AM
    Threads

It sounds a little like Black Butler perhaps, although I could be totally wrong >.<

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No,that's not it, either. :-s.

What sticks in my mind is the darkness that the story possessed. The guy would turn into a monster of some kind, dark and thin with sharp claws and teeth when he fought and didn't have much control over it. There was even a girl who had fallen for him, but he didn't trust himself not to hurt her by accident.

Thanks anyway, though.

--> My AF album

Senior Member YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl has a reputation beyond repute YuriEcchiGirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 04:49 AM
    Threads

You're welcome, and I hope you find out what series it is very soon ^^

Be sure to let us know when you do ^^

Junior Member watchesforsales is on a distinguished road watchesforsales's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2011 07:44 PM
    Threads

I have tried to find the title for awhile with not much luck. Thank you for any help in advance!

Gil
    Fine
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I finally found it! It is a horror anime called "Bio Hunter". It is about a demon virus and two scientists trying to find a cure. I just remembered that I had watched it on the Action Channel almost ten years ago. :-P

--> My AF album

Junior Member Eviljman is on a distinguished road Eviljman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2012 12:47 AM
    Threads

Well in the one I'm looking for there's this kid that's a demon slayer but don't know it and this chick randomly appears and saves his but from a demon and he is on the top of his school building when she pops up and saves him that's all I rember and this is episode one plz help me
    Last edited by Eviljman; 09-20-2012 at 12:48 AM.

Junior Member Tylerdt2450 is on a distinguished road Tylerdt2450's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2013 01:28 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eviljman View Post
    Well in the one I'm looking for there's this kid that's a demon slayer but don't know it and this chick randomly appears and saves his but from a demon and he is on the top of his school building when she pops up and saves him that's all I rember and this is episode one plz help me
    ITs Called Omamori Himari Heres the link [REMOVED]
    Last edited by FlashD; 09-21-2013 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Don't link to actual episodes.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information