AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Renegade Chronicles [KS Sprite Comic]

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Renegade Chronicles [KS Sprite Comic]

Renegade Chronicles

~A Kaitou-Sigma Comic

You probably clicked this thread cause you were bored, tired, had some free time, were interested, or just wanted to do some soft core trolling. But in any case, the fact of the matter is that you're on this thread.
    Now this is what me and my home boy are trying to do. We are on the verge of writing a sort of fan fic comic involving members of AF and we need your help. That's right we need YOUR help.

First of all if you are interested, we would like you to sign up for our sprite comic.

What you need to do is say that its alright for us to use your username in our story, not only that, but you'd get to choose a character you want to be portrayed as. Since the comic will involve some sort of war theme, we will be separating the members into sides and we want to know which side you want to be on and which character you want to be represented as, then we shall see how it turns out.
    The rules for choosing a character is simple, just name "it" as you sign up for the comic, and we'll take care of the rest. TAKE IN MIND THAT THE CHARACTER NEEDS A SPRITE SHEET.

If you'd like to join just tell us, that's the point of this thread

~Kaitou Kid and SigmaSD
    Example of what a Sprite Comic is:
    http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8469/onionchapter8.png
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/3...onchapter7.png
    Further explanation of how the characters will be portrayed; As you can see in the comic above, the characters are named by the member's username and not the character's. As you can see Sanji is not called Sanji rather by username Da Big Boss and Gintoki is SS4Zach. How we are going to display the characters in the comic, we're mixing up the actual character's personality and the actual member's. Let's say SigmaSD/Zero--He will be act like Zero and have the same attributes as Zero but also since he's SigmaSD he is also going to show favoritism towards starfish. Does that make sense?
    Another example:
    http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f2...WolverineX.png
    (Ignore the fact that Goku is using a jutsu) Obviously Vegeta doesn't know or cares about KFC but WolverineX does, so in a case like this the WolverineX sides triggers, cause he loves KFC.
    Hopefully things are clear.

Members participating in comic:
    Kaitou - Tsuna
    SigmaSD -Zero
    Anuket - Chun-Li
    blueangel06661- Kanna Binomikoto
    Cmpunk - Ryu
    animeyay - Naruto Uzumaki
    Shinn Kamiyra - Vegito
    Uta - Kairi
    Kusuke - Mystogan
    Shingo 22 - Fei Long
    avrile4 - Lucy
    Aleyna - Felicia
    Anime-Prince - Goku
    Dryaxx - Alucard (Castlevania)
    TomoyoSakagami - Jotaro Kujo
    Neuko - Piccolo
    Last edited by Hanamaru Kunikida; 02-22-2011 at 11:55 PM.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Renegade Chronicles [KS Sprite Comic]

Very interesting and I've always wanted to be part of something, so sign me up!

What other characters are there???
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anuket View Post
    Very interesting and I've always wanted to be part of something, so sign me up!

What other characters are there???
    Basically any anime or game character that has a sprite sheet...like those Gameboy games or Nintendo DS games.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

@Anuket: sort of like the sprite sheet shown in that Zero link he wrote. something like that.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Basically any anime or game character that has a sprite sheet...like those Gameboy games or Nintendo DS games.
    Oh... is that it. Then I would want to be Chun-li! XD Ever since I was young I've wanted to be like her, guess this is my one and only chance! ^ ^
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, added to the list.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Alright I'll be kanna from Air :]

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Honestly.. I "might" not really be on. I only came on to retreive my signature from Xey lol. Though you can sign me up if you want. Is Dante from devil may cry a selectable character? If not, point me in the right direction lol.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Click the characters next to our names, the character needs to be on that form.

I read your blog. It sucks that you're leaving...And well, I am making the comic in June so you can always come back just to read it. ^^

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Click the characters next to our names, the character needs to be on that form.

I read your blog. It sucks that you're leaving...And well, I am making the comic in June so you can always come back just to read it. ^^
    I'll be back by June. June or July so no worries haha. So if the comic starts in June I'll be here :P. Though am I going to miss anything inbetween? If so give me specific dates and I'll come on and do my part during those dates.

I'll be Ryu from streetfighter!

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Depends on how things goes....Maybe PM your email and I will send you an email to tell you that the first chapter has been released.

And okay!

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Depends on how things goes....Maybe PM your email and I will send you an email to tell you that the first chapter has been released.

And okay!
    I barely check my email to be honest. You could either join my website and just PM me on it if anything is going on or write a comment on my wall and maybe I'll check it. I'm gonna either need specific dates or be warned a day beforehand of the date I'll need to be on for.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright then, send me your website as a VM or PM and I will remember to join there when it's ready.

And you have been added to the list.

Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Alright then, send me your website as a VM or PM and I will remember to join there when it's ready.

And you have been added to the list.
    Thanks for adding me to the list (:

Okay I'll PM you right now haha.

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 PM ----------

Okay I sent you the message. I'll be getting off now, so just let me know via PM on the website when I gotta get on.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

This looks promisingly interesting!
    I was gonna pick Naruto, but then decided not to risk being called a Narutard. XD

Uh, its been about half an hour and I still can't decide on a character (cuz there are so many I wanna be), so I'll be back lol

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Don't worry, Naruto is cool...Shippuuden that is. If you really want him you can call dibs on him.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by animeyay View Post
    This looks promisingly interesting!
    I was gonna pick Naruto, but then decided not to risk being called a Narutard. XD

Uh, its been about half an hour and I still can't decide on a character (cuz there are so many I wanna be), so I'll be back lol
    Dont worry about that; Kaitou is right, he's alright. Besides it'll be good for us since there are so many Naruto sprites. And remember, this is a character you want to be, so it doesn't matter what others think.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Sure! Naruto! Why not!
    I see a lot of potential in his Sexy Jutsu, too.
    Pic related.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

@animeyay: nice. XDD

@Uta ♪; you should join.

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

An epic portrayal of moi and all my other awesome fellow AFers? ...As if I could possibly say no.

For such a public display of awesomeness, surely there can be no better choice than this character!

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Will it be okay if I use this sheet instead?
    http://sdb.drshnaps.com/display.php?object=948

Senior Member Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra has a reputation beyond repute Shinn Kamiyra's Avatar
    Gil
    Woot
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Apple Systems NES Controller
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2011 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Will it be okay if I use this sheet instead?
    http://sdb.drshnaps.com/display.php?object=948
    Knock yourself out, my friend. ^^

My thanks to Xey Oiz for the awesome new set.

"Screw being normal and be awesome instead!"

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Oh yea, can I use this one:
    http://sdb.drshnaps.com/objects/2/62/Sprite/Naruto.png

Sad that Naruto only uses Sexy Jutsu in the first season, but since I like his new outfit better, I guess I'll have to give up on Sexy Jutsu...

Nvm, you found what i have been looking for! Luv u!

As long as it's the Season 2 Naruto with Sexy Jutsu, it'll be ideal. So keep the old one.
    Last edited by FlashD; 02-22-2011 at 06:20 AM. Reason: Don't double post

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Nevermind

No problem...Only thing is that I can't find the sprite sheet with the Rasenshuriken. v_v
    Last edited by FlashD; 02-22-2011 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Don't double post

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

That's okay. We need sacrifices.
    Plus, a huho~n from that Sexy Jutsu more than makes up for the lack of others, ehe.

Closed Thread

Thread Information