AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Scary Anime/Video game stories

Junior Member Slasher9485 is on a distinguished road Slasher9485's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2011 03:07 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ellen9485

Default Scary Anime/Video game stories

Every once in a while we encounter a moment in a video game or anime that either freaks us out or disturbing. It can be bosses, scenes, or just plain occurences. But when we encounter a glitch or something like that, it can make an innocent looking game turn horrifying and twisted. Take the famous Majora's mask story, would you beleive the things that happend in that game? And the story about the person himself, his fears, how he got the game, and the backstory make it even more distubing. So I want you all to tell me the scariest moment you have encountered in a video game/anime. Glitches count and you can find stories on the internet if you want too.

I'll start this off with a perfect game for this thread: Silent Hill.

I just started playing Silent Hill because I heard it had a great storyline and was an all around great game, but I also heard on how scary that game is. But I didn't listen. So I was able to get my hands on the game and I started to play. It started out with the games intro where the car crashed and soon I was playing the game. I was running around the town and then I started to hear noises. Not in the game, but outside of my room. I decieded to play the game at night like a f**king moron and I soon regreted it. The sounds started out as a simple taping on my window, but then I started to hear faint voices. Even though I couldn't make out what they were saying, it still was scary, especially when I heard the music go a long with it. ( ) I couldn't help but shiver a little. Then I saw the shadow of a little girl, the so called cherly Harry lost. So I followed her and saw a trail of blood. Then scarier still, when I made it to an alley, a siren went off. Then the voices got louder and I could hear what they were saying "Don't go there", "You'll suffer", "You shall see nothing but blackness and feel only pain". Now I was terrified. Then I made it to the scene with the dead man. After seeing him, I dropped my controller in fear. Then the monsters came. I just sat there and watched poor harry suffer, listened to the voices scream "You fool!", "The curse is upon you!", "Now you shall know the true horror of Silent Hill!!". Then Harry died, the voices went away and I saw harry awake and perfectly fine in a diner. So after talking with Cybil, I saved and immediatly shut the game off. I haven't touched the game since. I have played other silent hill games, but it hasn't happend to me before. But sometimes, when I'm all alone at night...I can hear the voices calling for me.

Well thats my story, now tell me some of yours.

2. Thanks Loxaerion thanked for this post
    Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Be Mine 143 - Snorlax Cookie
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-29-2016 11:05 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Scary Anime/Video game stories

Ugh, I just looked up the Majora's Mask thing, and now I can't sleep, because I don't want to turn off my light. Yea yea, I know it turned out to be a hoax, but still, I'm super sensitive to this type of scariness. >.<

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay has a reputation beyond repute animeyay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Yes, and I blame you. It's almost 1 am, and I have to get up by 8...
    You'll have to excuse me for not listening to that Silent Hill sound track at this time.
    I don't think I need to feel any more paranoid.

Junior Member Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2011 01:02 AM
    Threads

That old Pokemon Black thing actually scared the absolute whatevers out of me, lame as that sounds :\

7. Likes KENDARRR liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Interesting, describe it to me.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I will come back tomorrow in DAYTIME with anticipation of what you have in store for me.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I'll save you a great pokemon story for tommorow.

Junior Member Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt. has a reputation beyond repute Man on the Silver Mt.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9485 View Post
    Interesting, describe it to me.
    Alright, it's reasonably long, so I'll post a link to it. It appeared about 6 odd months ago on this site and was received very well, so it's been ripped off, rewritten and cloned to no end. Keep it mind it was scarier at the time.

http://tinycartridge.com/post/866743...y-pokemon-hack

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Not the creepiest pokemon story I have heard, but still gives off a spooky vibe. Heres a scary rumor about a pokemon game though, I was saving it for animeyay, but it's worth it. There is a song in one of the old pokemon games. It had a simple, yet disturbing theme to it. And when a few certain japanese kids listened to it, they began to hear the song all the time. We all got a song stuck in our head at least one time, but this was different. The kids would hear the song for months and months on end. So soon, because the kids couldn't take it any more, they killed themselves to never hear the song again. That song, was the lavender town theme.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

.. not entirely sure what there is to be "scared" of exactly.

People have been able to manipulate software since computers were invented. And weird glitches are nothing new either.
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Slasher9485 View Post
    Not the creepiest pokemon story I have heard, but still gives off a spooky vibe. Heres a scary rumor about a pokemon game though, I was saving it for animeyay, but it's worth it. There is a song in one of the old pokemon games. It had a simple, yet disturbing theme to it. And when a few certain japanese kids listened to it, they began to hear the song all the time. We all got a song stuck in our head at least one time, but this was different. The kids would hear the song for months and months on end. So soon, because the kids couldn't take it any more, they killed themselves to never hear the song again. That song, was the lavender town theme.
    Oh yeah, "Lavender Town Syndrome". Stuff like that has been floating about since the late 90s (If it was actually based on anything true however, is unknown, at least to me). A few guys built on the premise and have written proper stories about it, if you can be bothered looking.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Thanks, I'll check it out.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:38 PM ----------

It's not really about how a glitch scares you, I'm talking about encountering something horrifing in a video game or anime. Something that makes you stay awake for a night, something that stays in your mind forever, something that truely scares you. It can be a boss (giygas from Earthbound), an area (the sunken ship from Okami) or a simple occurence (The millions of jump scares from horror games), anything like that is worthy of mentioning on this thread.

Senior Member Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes has a reputation beyond repute Videlreyes's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Ice Ornament Hot Chocolate
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2012 06:31 PM
    Threads

There some stories about the Tails doll curse, don't know how it started though.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I have heard of the tails doll curse. "Can you feel the sunshine?"

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Researched on the TD curse just now.
    Another interesting one, although the story of the "curse" is kinda...underdeveloped.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I read a bunch of creepy stories revolving around the curse. Very interesting things.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

This is turning into a creepypasta thread, not that I'm complaining. XD

21. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I've heard of the creepypasta thread, I read some of the stories, but I'm hopeing for scary stories from the real expiriances of otakus on this forum.

Roarrrrrrrrrrr!
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    754 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Problem is, most of the "experiences" are not real, and that most people don't really have any "scary" experiences.
    That's what creepypasta's for, because we need add some spice to our boring life. =P

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Well than just make up some stories for me, tell me about any creepy expiriences you had with a game or anime.

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

After playing F.E.A.R. so many years ago now, I used to always have a feeling that Alma was waiting for me at the top of every ladder.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

The creepy little girl? The main reason why I'll never play fear? That Alma?

AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

No I think he means that other alma. As in almanac. He just abbreviated.

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

I played an adaptation of silent hill on my ipod. Those moving wheelchairs scared the crap out of me. More so than the nurses.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

29. Likes Loxaerion liked this post
Closed Thread

Thread Information