AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: The last movie/film you watched

Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster Black Beauty LesPauls AK47
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2019 09:34 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Teru_Murasame Steam ID: The_Human_Panzer

Default Re: The last movie/film you watched

The Natural.

All I can say is... I actually have no words to describe the awesomeness of that movie. Even awesomeness doesn't do it justice.

This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

Let's start with a bullet

Member Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman has a reputation beyond repute Sir Dutchman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2011 07:49 PM
    Threads

Ip Man. It has some very nice fights and some interesting characters. Though the story isn't all that great, but I can't really care less if the action is nice. Most movies that try to have a good story horribly fail at it anyway.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts 028 - Sandslash Tron LightCycle Falcon
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-15-2023 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The straight story
    -TWM-

helianthus Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi has a reputation beyond repute Fuu Kasumi's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Venus Crystal Henshin Pen Venus Star Wand Top Artemis
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2020 09:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Mystery Science Theater 3000: Attack of the Giant Leeches.

I love making fun of horrible movies, Mystery Science Theater 3000 makes it easier.

Senior Member The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man has a reputation beyond repute The Wing Man's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Reservoir dogs
    -TWM-

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

Well I was in a mood for mockumentaries, so I watched This is Spinal Tap and Best in Show.
    Both are decent and funny.

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Finally got around to seeing 9. Basically a story about man creating machines that windup turning on man, and destroying all life. But before all life is destroyed, a scientist creates 9 dolls, and brings them to life using his own soul. But then they windup needing to destroy the "machine" that destroyed the world in the first place.
    Honestly, I thought it was a fairly decent movie. Not the greatest, mind you, but entertaining none the less.
    Last edited by The Rebel; 03-22-2011 at 04:08 PM.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Senior Member Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame has a reputation beyond repute Teru Murasame's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

This sort-of documentary called "The Suicidal Ones". It's a foreign film from Belgium that talks about a girl and a guy who have these mental illnesses and are ostracized in their community. They grow up and eventually fall in love, but that leads to their families fighting over their kids, and then the community starts meddling into that whole thing. They eventually commit suicide, and their deaths lead to their community coming together.

Pretty-low budget, kinda like it was a school project or something, but it was actually very moving and quite beautiful.

This is the life we chose, the life we lead... and there is only one guarantee: None of us will see Heaven

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Hurt Locker
    -TWM-

Senior Member Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva has a reputation beyond repute Ellxeeva's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts Luna Cheshire Cat Bonsai Tree
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2015 03:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: ellxeeva

Beyond Borders.

Gosh this film made me cry. Gaah. T__T

Live Fast. Die Young. Be Wild. Have fun.
    -LDR

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Well I am currently watching Slumdog millionaire and it's pretty good.
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I watched Get Him To The Greek last friday.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, last night watched Labor Pains starring Lindsay Lohan. Basically the story of two sisters who lost their parents and have to take care of themselves. The older sister (Lohan) works as a secretary in a publishing firm. When faced with losing her job, she lies and claims to be pregnant. Next thing you know, she's actually starting to believe her own lies and refuses to come clean before it's too late.
    Honestly, I did find this movie rather funny. It was well done, plenty of hilarious moments, AND if Lohan was drunk at anytime, you couldn't tell. It's surprising how well the movie is considering Lohan's recent "problems".

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

P.S. I Love You I have no idea why all throughout the movie I was in tears.. =_=# I guess, I was just so much moved by the simplicity of the story and the way they showed how loving someone can really make you do things you least expected. Oh and Gerald Butler is really charming.
    Last edited by Anuket; 03-25-2011 at 02:49 AM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50 has a reputation beyond repute Gero50's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2012 01:07 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The last film I watched was (Life in the Frazer by David Attenborough).
    Gero Server Guru

Gil
    Shh
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

500 days of summer
    -TWM-

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I watched Anastasia. I love this movie. <3

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suckerpunch

Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Watch Lassie. About a boy, a girl, a dog, and what happens when the dog is sold to a Duke to feed the family, and the dog isn't down with it. Said dog windsup making a cross country trek home to the little boy she loves.
    I found the movie to be good. Can't really compare it to the original series since it's been AGES since I last saw it. But was entertaining.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Suckerpunch
    WANT TO SEE IT!!! It looks interesting...

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Daddy's Little Girls - This movie is so sad, but it's good. It makes me cry.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien has a reputation beyond repute Elukien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Jigsaw Ribbon LOTR The Palantir Of Orthanc Black Cat
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2013 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Sarcasticfuzzball

Jurassic Park.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Teru Murasame View Post
    WANT TO SEE IT!!! It looks interesting...
    Don't get your hopes up too much, the movie isn't all that hype.

I give it a rough 7.

Senior Member Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Nene-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Sushi Orange Dango Flowers Fan
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-27-2011 02:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Percy Jackson and the Olympian: The lightning thief.

Just watched it this entire afternoon at school, our section had a incentive and this was the movie they selected!
    Seriously, couldn't they have let us watched this before we took the Greece test?

I liked the book better actually, it was completely better :3 The movie seemed pretty short, and I swear the quest they went on seemed like a ninja's first mission. Or maybe second.
    GODDESS OF LOVELESSNESS
    Goddess Ailee: As long as there is love, there will be hatred.
    Understand it. Expect it. Fear it. Can you overcome it?

Senior Member ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez:: has a reputation beyond repute ::SomeOtherCookiez::'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cold
    Gifts Electric Guitar Mic Cookie
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2016 07:36 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: dark_fury912 Steam ID: dark_fury912

The Tourist-

It was confusing at first, but then I got it a little bit.

Signature and avatar made by me
    ~

Closed Thread

Thread Information