AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: which anime is this?

Junior Member David Le is on a distinguished road David Le's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2011 06:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default which anime is this?

I'm trying to figure out the name of a sci-fi anime I saw when I was a kid but all I remember are a few scenes here and there. I'm pretty sure its an OVA but not 100% sure.

The anime would've been early 90s and from what I can remember the drawing style is similar to the guy that did Vampire Hunter D and Ninja Scroll. I remember a cyborg woman who was forced to live in a compound with big black barred gates surrounding it. She had a slot in her back where she would put in what I remember was batteries. The only way in or out of the compound was through what looked like a temple gate.

I think the cyborg woman was a sexual worker or something like that and she dreams of escaping from the compound but it was considered impossible. I think in the end she attempts to escape by jumping through the gate after doing a set of acrobatics but activates the security system instead. The security systems catches her in fish wires, anesthetizes her legs then saws them off from the thigh down using circular spinning blades. The anime ends with her lying on the ground with her legs nearby.

If anyone can tell me what that anime is I'd be in their debt. Thanks.

Junior Member dodgerfisher is on a distinguished road dodgerfisher's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2011 07:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: which anime is this?

I've seen something like that. and everyone once awhile i do a little, have ur on to youtube and ask for sci-fi anime before?? alot of times i can find what i'm looking for and i've found some anime from the pass when i was little too. I hope ur find it soon friend if need the help from me just look for my file. i'm new here and i love anime movies and hot girls alot. goodluck bye for now dodgerfisher was here.

Closed Thread

Thread Information