AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Girls, what qualities are you looking for in a guy?

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Girls, what qualities are you looking for in a guy?

Fetishes? How did that end up there? I think the nerdy talk will get me kind of excited. xD What got me to like the nerdy-like guys is because of my older brother. He has his nerdy friends over when he used to live in with us. So I grew up to it all and I see an ideal guy that is like that. :'D I also like a guy being bad, but when its only needed. ;P

@Yoko
    I'm not guilty for that, but there are some times that a guy is really funny and I love them to death. But they're not that great looking, but I don't reject them in any way. I go for what I want and the best I could offer is friendship. Plus, I don't like like the person. I want to feel that first then date. Yeah. ;/ But I'm not guilty for it at all. As for dating someone good looking and abuses me in any way, I leave them. I don't need it. >>;

btw, @CMNDR
    You really describe the very detail of my boyfriend and all his ways and physical appearance. But he doesn't look like a nerd/dork. Just looks like an ordinary guy that happens to look real cute. ^_^
    I love your choice in guys, too~

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2023 05:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKuwabara View Post
    A lot of girls say they only want a guy with a good sense of humor, but most of them are lying. If you're not attractive too them, your sense of humor won't mean anything. I also hear a lot of girls talk about how they want a nice guy who cares about them, but most of them won't even give a guy like that a chance. they'll think the nice guy is creepy and go for some d-bag who's a jerk to them.
    The theory that I've heard quite a bit is the 20% theory, which states that almost all young girls go for the top 20% of men, i.e. the alpha males. The alphas aren't necessarily d-bags, but because they have 5 girls after them many end up becoming d-bags. It's sort of like a power corrupts situation. The alphas date a lot of women and cheat on a lot of women. In the case where an alpha resists temptation, it's possible that a lasting relationship can occur.
    As for the bottom 80%, i.e. the betas, they can get a girlfriend, but usually he's just being strung along until she can upgrade. There are many reasons you'd want to string along a beta, they buy you stuff, they offer emotional support, and they rarely cheat. The problem is they're just not attractive (biologically speaking).

Member CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2011 07:20 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: CMDR_Spink

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    Fetishes? How did that end up there? I think the nerdy talk will get me kind of excited. xD What got me to like the nerdy-like guys is because of my older brother. He has his nerdy friends over when he used to live in with us. So I grew up to it all and I see an ideal guy that is like that. :'D I also like a guy being bad, but when its only needed. ;P

@Yoko
    I'm not guilty for that, but there are some times that a guy is really funny and I love them to death. But they're not that great looking, but I don't reject them in any way. I go for what I want and the best I could offer is friendship. Plus, I don't like like the person. I want to feel that first then date. Yeah. ;/ But I'm not guilty for it at all. As for dating someone good looking and abuses me in any way, I leave them. I don't need it. >>;

btw, @CMNDR
    You really describe the very detail of my boyfriend and all his ways and physical appearance. But he doesn't look like a nerd/dork. Just looks like an ordinary guy that happens to look real cute. ^_^
    I love your choice in guys, too~
    Yeah, I pretty much ended up describing my male-type (or boyfriend, if you will). ^,^ <3

I'll agree completely about the nerdy/tech talk. It makes my heart a-flutter! lol!

Senior Member Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke has a reputation beyond repute Kusuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Dice D8
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2013 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: someone1489

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    The theory that I've heard quite a bit is the 20% theory, which states that almost all young girls go for the top 20% of men, i.e. the alpha males. The alphas aren't necessarily d-bags, but because they have 5 girls after them many end up becoming d-bags. It's sort of like a power corrupts situation. The alphas date a lot of women and cheat on a lot of women. In the case where an alpha resists temptation, it's possible that a lasting relationship can occur.
    As for the bottom 80%, i.e. the betas, they can get a girlfriend, but usually he's just being strung along until she can upgrade. There are many reasons you'd want to string along a beta, they buy you stuff, they offer emotional support, and they rarely cheat. The problem is they're just not attractive (biologically speaking).
    While that is a theory that exists, I don't think it is the correct one. We are not like the rest of the animal kingdom. With YOUNG girls this is the case, but as maturity increases reasoning capacity this theory ceases to be true. Plus, no one can definitively state (even as a theory since there is no supporting evidence) that 80% of the male population appear as unnattractive but good for free stuff and loyalty. (Though I won't disagree that there ARE people like this).

Girls (as far as I know) don't get a boyfriend just so they can have someone to tag a long until they can upgrade. I could be wrong, but why get a boyfriend if all you want is a better one? Constant progression is impossible. As I understand it, forming relationships allows one to understand what they want out of a relationship. You find what you like, what you don't like. You may even change how you view things (such as attractiveness). If you find someone who meets your standards and forms a mutual connection with you, then you may as well BE an "alpha" male relative to that person. No two people think exactly alike. While two (or more) girls may find one guy attractive, they may have different tastes and expectations in general.

Member CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie has a reputation beyond repute CMNDR_Spinxie's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kusuke View Post
    While that is a theory that exists, I don't think it is the correct one. We are not like the rest of the animal kingdom. With YOUNG girls this is the case, but as maturity increases reasoning capacity this theory ceases to be true. Plus, no one can definitively state (even as a theory since there is no supporting evidence) that 80% of the male population appear as unnattractive but good for free stuff and loyalty. (Though I won't disagree that there ARE people like this).

Girls (as far as I know) don't get a boyfriend just so they can have someone to tag a long until they can upgrade. I could be wrong, but why get a boyfriend if all you want is a better one? Constant progression is impossible. As I understand it, forming relationships allows one to understand what they want out of a relationship. You find what you like, what you don't like. You may even change how you view things (such as attractiveness). If you find someone who meets your standards and forms a mutual connection with you, then you may as well BE an "alpha" male relative to that person. No two people think exactly alike. While two (or more) girls may find one guy attractive, they may have different tastes and expectations in general.
    First "Why get a boyfriend if all you want is a better one?"

A lot of girls like company and attention. They may settle for a guy they are not completely satisfied with just for the sake of shared company. Some do it more selfishly, others more harmlessly. People like a snuggle-buddy, people generally like affection and feeling needed/wanted/cared-for in whatever way possible. Thus, some girls will settle into a relationship they're "okay with."

Then, sometimes through no fault of anyone's, a better qualifier happens by and she is drawn to them. Dating is a process, as you said, of learning. Thus, people aren't going to get it right all the time. Some girls though DO take advantage of their admirers callously. Boo to them. >P

As for the 20% theory, I agree that for a lot of young girls, it seems the case. They want the epitome of desire -- what it's conceived as being (Whether it's the bad boy or the jock, or the mysterious goth kid everyone else wants), since they're somewhat programmed to see that as what's "good." Hopefully they'll snap out of it and learn to see the worthwhile 80%.

We are programmed by media to be a superficial and shallow society. We praise beauty, athletic skill, wealth ...superficial things. Until a girl learns to break out of that habit and sees what's actually valuable, then she learns to broaden her horizons, so to speak.
    Last edited by CMNDR_Spinxie; 02-04-2011 at 09:48 PM.

Senior Member Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kusuke View Post

It doesn't matter whether a person can reason if they don't use it when selecting a mate. For the most part, people aren't typically attracted to the people that would most reasonably suit our condition. Most people do not use reason to decide who they date, rather just they have minimum standards. It's a spontaneous thing.

Also I've seen plenty of girls string guys along and thrown them to the curb when they were done. Most of the betas didn't see it coming either.

Senior Member under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 11:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: revolucionary

No love for introverts. ='[ This makes me sad.

NyanNyanNyanNyanNyan :3 Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi has a reputation beyond repute Lily Hayashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Gir Pocky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2011 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

For me a guy would have to
    1: Be able to put up with me
    2: Must, be funny
    3: open minded
    4: MUST LOVE ANIME!!!!!
    Thats pretty much it.

Siggy made by me

I'm emo.
    Got a problem with it?
    Well i don't care

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by under the rain View Post
    Introverts are cute too. Especially if they have a soft center.
    The problem is that most of them come with too much emotional drama and baggage. Guys don't like it. Girls don't like it much either. :/

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The qualities I look for in a guy is.... wait, where am I? What is this!?
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope has a reputation beyond repute Cantelope's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 04:54 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

The qualities girls look for in men are either girth or length.

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Luna Cake Lie Soras Keyblade
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2017 06:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1596-5790-7816-3407

Am I the only one still asking myself "WHAT DO WOMEN WANT?!!!"

Technically speaking, most girls would have longer list of things they would want in a partner. Cause according to evolutionary psyhology, a woman wants to find the perfect traits for when it comes to the time when the male will support them and their children. Now I looked on here and I've come to see that most girls do have a large list of things they want in a male. The only downside is that it will be hard to find everything you could want in a guy, so you'll have to be able to sacrifice certain expectations just so long as you can acquire other ones.

Most likely a guys list would just have he following:
    -Attractiveness
    -Compatibility
    -Trust/Honesty (which leans over into fidelity)

Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SigmaSD View Post

Technically speaking, most girls would have longer list of things they would want in a partner. Cause according to evolutionary psyhology, a woman wants to find the perfect traits for when it comes to the time when the male will support them and their children. Now I looked on here and I've come to see that most girls do have a large list of things they want in a male. The only downside is that it will be hard to find everything you could want in a guy, so you'll have to be able to sacrifice certain expectations just so long as you can acquire other ones.

-Attractiveness
    -Compatibility
    Ultimately, you just have to stop putting effort into impressing or pleasing some girl and let the chips fall where they may.
    If you can overcome the notion that you got to have a girlfriend you'll be much happier.

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ah, it's not that bad.

At least we have our knowledge. Extensive, extensive knowledge..
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Nanobyte's minion SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD has a reputation beyond repute SigmaSD's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Wio View Post
    Ultimately, you just have to stop putting effort into impressing or pleasing some girl and let the chips fall where they may.
    If you can overcome the notion that you got to have a girlfriend you'll be much happier.
    Of course, to some degree.

But we still have a sort of stone age mentality so its natural for guys to think that they'll be happier with a girl. I mean think about it; being with a girl means there is a high chance to pass on your genes and if you can do that then you're still in the gene pool. Of course, people dont really think that, its all subconsciously.And also, social pressures push guys to strive towards getting a partner. Since it boosts up a guys status in a way if he manages to have a girlfriend. There are a lot of rewards that come with obtaining a girlfriend, so therefore most guys strive towards obtaining one.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

-Attractiveness
    -Compatibility
    That's pretty much what the ladies have described here as their wants. They just go into broader detail about the specifics. :P

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by CMNDR_Spinxie View Post
    That's pretty much what the ladies have described here as their wants. They just go into broader detail about the specifics. :P
    Yeah I'm aware of that, and its great to see a lot of variety considering it means that a wide range of guys have a chance of acquiring a girl. But I did see that a lot of girls wanted humor and intelligence. Or just humor itself. To be witty means to be smart and be able to make connections that people will understand. Therefore humor and intelligence go hand in hand.

Gil
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Of course, to some degree.

But we still have a sort of stone age mentality so its natural for guys to think that they'll be happier with a girl. I mean think about it; being with a girl means there is a high chance to pass on your genes and if you can do that then you're still in the gene pool. Of course, people dont really think that, its all subconsciously.And also, social pressures push guys to strive towards getting a partner. Since it boosts up a guys status in a way if he manages to have a girlfriend. There are a lot of rewards that come with obtaining a girlfriend, so therefore most guys strive towards obtaining one.
    It doesn't matter what other guys do though.
    You have been able to overcome a lot of your instincts due to laws and deterrents.
    You just have to overcome the biological and social pressures to chase.
    There is no "to some degree" about it.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorkeeper View Post
    they give for staying with such scum are usually something like: I will help him change
    Just because you love someone, doesn't mean that you can or they will change for you. Ultimately, they have to change for themselves.

And girls should honestly think about this quote: Yea, sometimes people deserve seconds chances, it's just I don't think you deserve a second chance. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ambassador View Post
    So basically an Oreo boyfriend? Girl Also, he needs to cuddle me a lot.
    I love cuddling! Honestly, I'm a very affectionate and physical person in a relationship, haha, I'm guilty of PDAing. I'm not clingy, like I don't got to be with my boopka a lot, I enjoy having my alone time and time for friends, but when I am with him, I'm pretty playful! Hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Seung-li View Post
    When I read this, I thought of a ninja. XD Yea, if a guy can have some intelligent conversations, especially about music for some reason, that's always a turn on to me. Another fetish? Guys with nice arms. I like being wrapped around in some nice arms, because I feel safe and secure. If a guy smells good, that is an automatic turn on. Automatic. I already mentioned if a guy can dance, that's a turn on.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

No Rain No Rainbow!!! OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!! has a reputation beyond repute OtakuInu!!!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Red Dango Fuuko Starfish Cake
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-22-2018 12:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: k9craze

Chivalry/gentlemanliness. Understanding. His status in life. Interests. Looks.
    [Random words of wisdom here]
    [Photo signature here]
    [Random words here]

Senior Member TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Gurren Drill Decepticons 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2011 12:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: theNOPANTSdemon Steam ID: feiandstuff

I like guys I can get along with, generally speaking.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A lot of girls say they only want a guy with a good sense of humor, but most of them are lying. If you're not attractive too them, your sense of humor won't mean anything. I also hear a lot of girls talk about how they want a nice guy who cares about them, but most of them won't even give a guy like that a chance. they'll think the nice guy is creepy and go for some d-bag who's a jerk to them.
    Nice guys aren't creepy, heck I don't even find perverted guys that creepy. Sense of humor attracts a lot in my opinion, without it I'd probably go mad of not knowing what to discuss with the guy.

Do not despair! I sometimes find introverts very appealing because most of the time they're very mysterious or that's probably just me, I mean I love mystery and whatnot.

Even though I have simply stated out what I look for in a guy, I figured that it would be better if I just lay it all out, so here goes:

As a man he has to stand up for what he believes in and is not afraid to voice out whatever is on his mind;
    A man who sucks it up no matter the outcome of his actions, who takes responsibility for things he does;
    Is smart enough to start a debate with me regardless of the issue;
    Physically and mentally challenging, and is not afraid to argue with my opinions;
    Romantic in his own way and sensitive;

Basically, a man who knows how to control... things. Bah, I know it sounds a bit masochist or whatever but I really don't care. ^ ^
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I saw a lot of girls saying a guy must have an open mind. Is that girl code for, "he must be able to change his mind to agree with me of sh*t will go down?" I feel like all open mind means is "I'm always right, and your always wrong, so as long as you can work that out in your tiny brain, everything will be fine."

Awaken Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1 has a reputation beyond repute Skylar1's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Mario 1-Up Mushroom Aria Neko Mario Piranha Plant
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2022 04:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I saw a lot of girls saying a guy must have an open mind. Is that girl code for, "he must be able to change his mind to agree with me of will go down?" I feel like all open mind means is "I'm always right, and your always wrong, so as long as you can work that out in your tiny brain, everything will be fine."
    that seems like a pretty broad assumption there.

any evidence for your claim?
    The Brighter the Light the Darker the Shadow

Senior Member under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 11:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: revolucionary

Quote Originally Posted by Ericgamer1 View Post
    that seems like a pretty broad assumption there.

any evidence for your claim?
    Well what the f- else is it supposed to mean?

Closed Thread

Thread Information