AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What phobias do you have or have you had?

Junior Member リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー has a reputation beyond repute リッキー's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2011 11:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: divinedream

Default Re: What phobias do you have or have you had?

I am intensely opposed to touching chalk and using it on a chalkboard. I hate the feeling, the sound, and anything like it; it sends shivers down my spine. Thank God, I was born in the whiteboard age!

Member sugarburn has a spectacular aura about sugarburn has a spectacular aura about sugarburn has a spectacular aura about sugarburn's Avatar
    Gil
    Tolerant
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2011 05:32 PM
    Threads

Lately this place is like the anime psych outpatient clinic!

Until I was 10 or 11 years old I was phobic about asking adults for help. I would go through any misery to avoid letting them know there was anything I needed. Might have been related to fear of ridicule, katagelophobia. But you can acquire an aversion to anything. I love bananas, but there was a long time when I couldn't choke one down for anything on earth.

Not long ago I got over loathing spiders, which is good because they're all over this place 12 months a year. What did it was, I suddenly realized that more than anything else, they were little mechs. Their front ends are like dune buggies with full racks of lights. This is hard to explain, but now I am terribly impressed with how well-designed they are, and how cleverly they solve their survival problems.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Aflac!

I don't feel like looking up the scientific names for my phobias. Sorry.

The fear of stepping on a crack, because I'm afraid it will break my grandma's back. Just kidding.

*The fear of being burned alive, because I think that would be an extremely painful death.
    *The fear of drowning, because I have almost died twice from that. Once, when I didn't know how to tread water when I was little, and another time in my teen years when my left foot got tangled in some weeds after I dived deep into the water for fun off a boat to get some pretty lily-pad flowers.
    *Going to the dentist, seeing the dentist. Why? When my mom was 16, she need to have her wisdom teeth pulled. The doctor did not put in enough novocaine on the second tooth that he needed to pull. My mom felt her nerves snap, felt him pulled out her second wisdom tooth. Right after he pulled it out, my mom snapped up, and immediately punched him in the face and walked back home crying hysterically. She couldn't stop crying for 3 hours. She was in so much shock from that experience. I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled out when I was 17, and when the dentist put in the novocaine, I could feel him digging the huge needle around in my cheeks. It was so creepy that I got a panic attack from it, but after he took the needle out, they gave me the laughing gas right away, and I passed out.
    *Most blood sucking things. I am scared of leeches, parasites, ticks. I can touch leeches to put one on a hook to use a bait for fishing, but if I'm swimming and I get one on me, it freaking scares me. Parasites, leeches are a parasite. My sister got ringworm or some parasitic thing in her body, so that just made my phobia worse. She has to take pills for it now. When I was 5, my mom was combing my hair, and found a tick that looked like a grape and the size of a quarter sucking blood from my head. She pulled it off, which hurt, and it fell on the floor. She stomped on it, and it gushed more then a gusher. Also, my sister extremely made my phobia way worse for ticks. Last Summer, my sister got Lyme's Disease from a deer tick biting her in a forest not to far from our house. I was living in California at the time, and when I found this out, I was so upset that I moved back to Minnesota. Thankfully, my dad was able to get her to the hospital before it was too late for her to be cured. Vampires are a blood sucking thing. Do you think I like them? Nope. I'm scared of them too.

It's not really a fear, but I hate not having a spot(it doesn't matter if it's a booth) by a wall at any restaurant, or else I feel really claustrophobic with being surrounded by tables with people sitting in them, because I feel like I have no space when trying to eat and get out of my spot.
    Also, after I came back home from California from living in a small place, I felt a little weird living in my big room at the house again. I hated it, because I felt like I had a lot more to clean, since my room is bigger now. I still kind of don't like it. I miss having a small room where everything was nice and tightly ordered.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    I used to have agrizoophobia until I was 7 years old.
    My sister had that and was afraid of people's pets. It's actually quite common for children to be afraid of animals, because they can't tell the animal exactly what to do or control is, so therefore they are afraid of it. Me on the other hand...I freaking loved animals so much when I was a kid! I used to chained up my grandma's shi zhu, and pet in for hours, while it whined, because I was pretty much torturing it. I didn't know any better though, haha.
    Last edited by Aleyna; 02-04-2011 at 02:46 AM.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I have claustrophobia and its a really bad one. I quickly panic and then I end up crying like crazy.
    The worse claustrophobic moment I had in my life was when I went to the Key West for a field trip. We were in a submarine to have a tour there. It started out quite fine for me, I was real excited because it was my first time there and I love to see the fishies. ^^ As we got lower, all the sudden I felt uneasy then I felt like the submarine was closing in on me. Then the group I was in was bumping into me, moving around. I just told them to stop because I didn't feel all good. But I was ignored, and I tried to calm myself down. Instead I was shaking, feeling all tense, everyone moved over to the window to see and blocked the light, I freaked out a little more feeling like the submarine is closing on me more and I went hysterical. I was just screaming and crying that I want to get out. x_x It wasn't good at all. It can make me go insane so thats the scary thing.

I used to be afraid of mustaches when I was little. I hated them and I would hide behind my mom or cover my eyes if I see them on anyone. Now they amuse me. xD I have various of other fears, but claustrophobia is my worse one. It happened when I was in kindergarten. >: I was a victim of bullying and those kids put me in the closet that I couldn't move around in and it was dark. I kept on banging on the door until the teacher heard me and took me out. It mentally destroyed me and thats how I began to be claustrophobic. Its equally bad as my worse one, I thought I was going to die there. x_x

Senior Member TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei has a reputation beyond repute TheyCallMeFei's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Gurren Drill Decepticons 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2011 12:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: theNOPANTSdemon Steam ID: feiandstuff

I'm not sure I have any, other than mild arachnophobia.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2017 08:34 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well. I'm afraid of bees, but I'm not sure what you'd call that. Everytime one buzzes around next to me I flip.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 11:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: revolucionary

I have acrophobia (Fear of heights; I went to the Grand Canyon once and it terrified me), kakorrhaphiophobia (Fear of failure), monophobia (Fear of being alone), scopophobia (Fear of being looked at), and... That's pretty much it.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When I was young I was claustrophobic, but that went away whilst growing up which is a good thing. Now, I don't really know... I mean I'm not really sure of what I'm afraid of or whatever... it's weird in my opinion. X-}
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Member Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi has much to be proud of Himimimimi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2011 11:22 PM
    Threads

Spiders (creep me out)
    Crows (attack me and creep me out)
    Shower curtains (Thank you 'Psycho')
    The dark (when I'm alone ><; )
    Bees (make me scream)
    Vomit (just... ugh.)
    Being alone (does this need a reason?)

Senior Member Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion has a reputation beyond repute Megamind's Minion's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts EVE Heart Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2012 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i can't watch a movie which involves the main character or just a character mutilating himself or being mutilated...
    i squirm everytime i watch such seen...
    i feel the pain that goes with it...
    every nerve of my body in the part where the cuts occur are screaming 'Don't hurt me'...
    oh the pain of others...

~Howl's Mistress Evil Twin from the Other Side here to save her from further humiliation...

avenge me!..
    kill kill kill

sig by .Elmer

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2017 11:55 AM
    Threads

None really. i only have 3 things that creep me out.

1. Parasites

2. having holes in my body that should not be there, especially if I could stick a finger inside and feel around. (See #1)

3. being in the water with a carnivore (See #2)

I don't really have any irrational fears. Just the standard sense of self prefervation that keeps me fromw alking into traffic of jumping when I'm more than 30 feet above concrete.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I fear a lot of obvious things, but the only thing that's ever crossed into the realm of a phobia would be blood (and to a lesser extent, needles). I've had real anxiety attacks, breathlessness, and on 2-3 occasions, I've passed out at the sight of blood. Fun. Combine that with being a young male and I'm surprised I ever set foot in a doctor's office.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall. - John Milton

紺碧の闇
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark has a reputation beyond repute AzureDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Little Big Planet Sackboy Neko Tv Prinny
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2017 02:24 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: azutsukimiya

Aw, Sev beat me to it.

(マジレス) I have a fear of cylindrical bugs. Worms _and_ caterpillars and the likes. I can handle millipedes though, just kick 'em away or something. Though they do freak me out a bit...

...so that you know where you can find me

Senior Member Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru has a reputation beyond repute Penshiru's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pocky
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 11:20 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Spp67

Speaking in public I just can't do it. Well I can I just get freaked out and start stuttering. -_- I'm lame

みんなで歌おうよ!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Aku no Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2013 06:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Gjallarhorn View Post
    I don't have any phobias. Most things I fear have legitimate reasons behind them...like burning alive, or drowning.
    This.

When I was a teenager, I had a "ghosts" phobia for some reason. But I eliminated it the hard way -- by being alone at home and shouting "YOU STUPID GHOSTS!! SHOW YOURSELF AND FIGHT ME IF YOU DARE!!1!"

"Scary" movies and creepypasta are hilarious.

Senior Member MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon has a reputation beyond repute MirrorToTheMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2011 06:03 AM
    Threads

I have kakorrhaphiophobia, the fear of failure. This leads to me keeping to myself a lot.. not exactly a good habit in a lot of ways.
    When I was younger, I used to have a fear of the dark (Yeah, pretty stupid, I know. >.>). I eventually grew out of it with my brother's persistent teasing. He teased me so much I was finally like "Alright, I'll prove it to you!" and somehow I grew out of it. :/

Signature by myself :3

Senior Member Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira has a reputation beyond repute Senjou_Akira's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Kunai Katana
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

i used to have astrophobia, claustrophobia, anthropophobia, acrophobia, actophobia, and androphobia haha not to the extreme okay?

now, im having these
    Decidophobia – fear of making decisions.
    Glossophobia – fear of speaking in public or of trying to speak.
    there is also this fear of making mistakes and being left behind
    Last edited by Senjou_Akira; 02-13-2011 at 05:49 AM.

Illusionists

Out to save turtles Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea has a reputation beyond repute Bibi of the Blue Sea's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube Moon Crystal Locket Dice D20
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2011 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: BibiTurtle Steam ID: BibiTurtle

I'm really afraid of falling. You know that feeling you get just as you lose you balance? I can't stand it. My heart starts racing and I start to perspire every time I lose my balance or get on a shaky ladder or walk on ice or (the list goes on and on).

Thanks for the sig Xey Oiz ^.^

Senior Member Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh has a reputation beyond repute Nesh's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts 143 - Snorlax Pen Electric Piano
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-11-2015 03:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Acarophobia - Fear of itching or of the insects that cause itching.
    Agoraphobia - Fear of open spaces or of being in crowded, public places like markets.
    Agrizoophobia - Fear of wild animals.
    Alektorophobia - Fear of chickens.
    Allodoxaphobia - Fear of opinions.
    Amaxophobia - Fear of riding in a car.
    Apiphobia - Fear of bees.
    Arachnephobiba - Fear of spiders.
    Ashenophobia - Fear of fainting or weakness.
    Ataxophobia - Fear of disorder or untidiness.(The most)
    Automysophobia - Fear of being dirty.
    Bacillophobia - Fear of microbes.
    Bacteriophobia - Fear of bacteria.
    Batrachophobia - Fear of amphibians, such as frogs, newts, salamanders.
    Catapedaphobia - Fear of jumping from high and low places.
    Climacophobia - Fear of stairs, climbing or of falling downstairs.
    Daemonophobia - Fear of demons.
    Entomophobia - Fear of insects.(can't stan the most)
    Ichthyophobia - Fear of fish.
    Ophidiophobia - Fear of snakes.
    Phasmophobia - Fear of ghost.

Those were some of my fears.. oh I almost forgot the most important one
    "Panophobia" - Fear of everything.
    Nesh (nɛʃ) dialect adj. - sensitive to the cold

Set made by me
    ''Do your best, no matter how many times you fail!.''

Junior Member Hellokitty6012 is a splendid one to behold Hellokitty6012 is a splendid one to behold Hellokitty6012 is a splendid one to behold Hellokitty6012 is a splendid one to behold Hellokitty6012 is a splendid one to behold Hellokitty6012 is a splendid one to behold Hellokitty6012 is a splendid one to behold Hellokitty6012's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Pocky Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2011 07:24 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: call me Ann

hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia - The fear of long words
    aphephobia - The fear of being touched
    It is odd though, I'm only scared of having my navel or ankles touched. Just the thought makes me feel funny. o_O

Member AishiteIru has much to be proud of AishiteIru has much to be proud of AishiteIru has much to be proud of AishiteIru has much to be proud of AishiteIru has much to be proud of AishiteIru has much to be proud of AishiteIru has much to be proud of AishiteIru has much to be proud of AishiteIru has much to be proud of AishiteIru has much to be proud of AishiteIru's Avatar
    Gil
    Twisted
    Gifts Dice D20 Grapes Ceiling Cat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-11-2011 04:15 PM
    Threads

I've had:
    -fear of jellyfish
    -fear of serial killers
    -fear of darkness

I have:
    -fear of insanity
    -fear of demons
    -fear of people being angry with me

Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy has a reputation beyond repute Scruffy's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Pokedex Popsicle Mario Item Box
    Mentioned
    312 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-02-2017 01:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

- Fear of Spiders
    - Fear of Bugs in General (mostly spiders though)
    - Fear of Heights
    - Not really a fear, but worried about feeling alone. :c

Yeah...not that bad, but. D:

Senior Member Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio has a reputation beyond repute Xeyuzio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    469 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2014 08:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I conquered my fear over darkness so the only thing I'm afraid of is been killed. o_o;;
    人類は調和したのか?
    VY2V3 = Me | Kagamine Len Act 1 = You

Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+ has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou+'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-05-2017 03:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    I used to have agrizoophobia until I was 7 years old.
    Orly?

Yarly. I still don't like the Zoo though. =\

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by AishiteIru View Post
    I've had:
    -fear of jellyfish
    -fear of serial killers
    -fear of darkness

I have:
    -fear of insanity
    -fear of demons
    -fear of people being angry with me
    I don't think you'd like my boyfriend at all. He had twisted fantasies of being a murderer and a few times in his life he was placed in a mental hospital and went insane there, he's better now because he's out but you know~ he has a history of being mentally insane. ^^' He is so much better now, he doesn't think much unless something would push him. It's not so bad now in case you're wondering.

Closed Thread

Thread Information