AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Anime villains

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    298 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Anime villains

What kind of anime villains do you like the best? The generic "I'm gonna blow up the world for no reason or rule the world!", simple villains who don't have any powers but use their mind to commit their crimes, or some other type of villain that you just think is awesome? I like the ones who have really awesome powers and can hold up in a fight but play mind games on the heroes just for fun

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Member brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 02:13 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Anime villains

Hands down, Johan Liebert from Monster. Such an intriguing villain, very manipulative.

Senior Member under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain has a reputation beyond repute under the rain's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 11:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: revolucionary

Any kind of villain that isn't a flat character. "I'm going to take over the world" is fine if they really develop on that motivation.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The best villain ever was the first villain in Death Note. L. Lawliet. He was amazing, always matching Light blow for blow, even when he died he was still a great villain, but then the brought Near and Mello around as villains, and they weren't even that cool, but they were the one's to win? Isn't the good guy supposed to win? Then why did they end the show with the lame villains winning. That was so lame.

Yes, I am insinuating that Light was the good guy in Death Note. He was the character to root for the whole time. I mean, the name of the series is 'Death Note' so obviously the good guy is going to be the main character with the Death Note.

Member brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere has a reputation beyond repute brianwuzhere's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2011 02:13 PM
    Threads

As far as Death Note goes, it depends on how you define justice. Light is, indeed, the protagonist of the story. Just because you're seeing things from his perspective, doesn't automatically make him the good guy. Light can be seen as more deserving of the title of villain than L. Anti-hero is probably the better word and therein lies his appeal. He's no goodie two shoes but no one ever said you weren't allowed to root for the villain.

(COPPA) Users Awaiting Moderation Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555 is infamous around these parts Videogamer555's Avatar
    Gil
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2012 10:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Any villain that when confronting the goodguy results in awesome special effects (explosions, laser beams, magic power, and of course a whole lot of running and dodging so it takes a long time for the villain to die, making it look like something epic)

Senior Member J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam has a reputation beyond repute J Gundam's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2012 12:34 PM
    Threads

I also like the maniacal killer with no conscience. The schemer behind the scenes is great too.

Senior Member The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher has a reputation beyond repute The Butcher's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2011 08:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: goku100107

The guys who just beat the living crap out of the main character, the people who will stop at nothing to get what they want.

God I know there is others, but I'll edit it later if I can think of anymore.

Senior Member brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74 has a reputation beyond repute brolyx74's Avatar
    Gil
    Confused
    Gifts Cds Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate most villains because they are so vain and give the good guys time to come up with a plan. Red Mist's father on Kick-A$$ was an excellent villain because when he saw an opportunity to kill kick-a$$ he took it. he still ended up failing in the end, but he was a good example of a good villain.

Senior Member Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune has a reputation beyond repute Kyubi-no-kitsune's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Bleach Urahara Hat Haruhi Suzumiya   Tsuruya Dragon Fan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2011 10:35 PM
    Threads

tobi(madara) from naruto, he is completely set in his plans and will do anything he can to make it succeed
    Aizen from bleach, to me he is one sneaky power hungry dude who likes to manipulate people to further his plans
    Religion, ideology, resources, land, spite, love or just because... No matter how pathetic the reason, it's enough to start war. War will never cease to exist... reasons can be thought up after the fact... Human nature pursues strife.
    Paine (Naruto Shippuden)

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The Magnificent Bastard, hands down. Examples of this include Johan from Monster, Nakago from Fushigi Yuugi, and arguably Light from Death Note.

I've also always had a fondness for those "shades of gray" villains. Those who, viewed in an objective light can be seen as being completely justified. Gray versus gray simply makes it better.

Junior Member Rizzler is on a distinguished road Rizzler's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-21-2011 10:50 AM
    Threads

On the topic of Villains, how many red clothed villains with a mask is there in the anime universe? i know gundam is not the only ones with a few of these, wich other animes are they hidding in ?

http://animerevs.com - Anime Reviews

Junior Member AmandaxXSuzuka3 is on a distinguished road AmandaxXSuzuka3's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-18-2011 11:09 PM
    Threads

the villains that actually play a huge role in the story

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I like the ones who use their mind and manipulate people, like Chairman Gilbert Durandal. They are able to formulate plans and such, without others knowing.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Senior Member Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia has a reputation beyond repute Hypatia's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2019 09:52 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not the typical "I'm going to rule the world." I like the villain that is clever and cunning and uses new ways to get what they are after.

Banned Forum / Chat meganpu is on a distinguished road meganpu's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-07-2013 12:51 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Naraku in inuyasha

Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

I dont think I can name just one type of anime villain, or villain period for that matter. I like villains that are extremely powerful and terrifying compared to the protagonist and his allies. Power turns me on xD So when I see villains like Enel/Kizaru from One Piece or Pain from Naruto then I get goose bumps! I also like the cunning and manipulative villains who with their superior intelligence can toy with others or simply proceed with their plan, such as Light from Death Note. Again... power turns me on lol. I also like villains who are in the gray area such as Arlong from One Piece and Pain from Naruto. I dont know if I would count Light among these people since he went from an anti-hero to a power-crazed lunatic IIRC xD But hey I love that too so lol ^^

If there is anything I would want in every villain, it is that they are not evil for the sake of it, they have reasons behind their actions. A villain doesnt need to have this but it makes it all the more interesting imo and if I find the villains motives fascinating then oh boy that just elevates it even higher! ;D

WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

douchebag villains like Izaya are the best

Senior Member Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi has a reputation beyond repute Watayo_Hirashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Tiger Basketball Black Beauty LesPauls
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2014 08:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Probably villiains like in the Higurashi world. I can't say who cuz different arcs have different villiains. But the villiain I liked the most was Mion/Shion. That was one hell of a villain.
    May peace bestow this world,
    May our hearts unite.
    Life may not be smooth as pearl,
    But pray for our decisions to be always right.

Life may be hard, it's a big pain in the butt. But hey, who says behind all those pain, can't hide some happiness ?

Senior Member natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d is a jewel in the rough natsu d's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts L Laptop Ice Cream Nunchaku
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2018 03:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

hey guys!!!!!
    if ever u watched fairy tail, all the villains r awesome and cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!(but at the very end, they always get defeated!!!)

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

I like all villains. It's a shame they don't win very often.

Senior Member Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music has a reputation beyond repute Hood Rat Music's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts One Piece Mugiwara 143 - Snorlax 001 - Bulbasaur
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2014 04:11 PM
    Threads

Click image for larger version

Name:	20100424153036!Blackbeard_Pre-TS_infobox.png
Views:	23
Size:	570.9 KB
ID:	75175 This guy right here is pretty boss. They really haven't developed on him that much (from what I know, I haven't read One Piece since law and luffy teamed up again on the island with the giant kids) He's smart, clever, and get's what he wants how he wants. He's not Walter White level but he's still a boss.

Descendant of Elves Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette has a reputation beyond repute Pirouette's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Gifts Aria Neko Haruhi Sos Dan Compass
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2014 11:16 AM
    Threads

A villain like Izaya (Durarara!!) who is able to make me love and hate him simultaneously.

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

Scar- Fullmetal Alchemist. I like his spiritual motives and his intelligent quotes. Also his ruthless blood thirst is admirable.

Senior Member Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen has a reputation beyond repute Aznen's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Bleach Kon
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2014 03:56 AM
    Threads

I like vilains who are very quite, don't show there emotions, kinda like sesshoumaru from Inuyasha (he was not the villain but villain character should be like him). Villains who are actually good but bad, like Kariya from bleach..... and offcource they have to be handsome or beautiful if a lady....

These qualities should be in a villain but character could be change according to the story....

UnExpected....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information