AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Darkstalker: Vengeance of Hellstorm

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Gifts Tengu Mask Green Tea Pocky
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2012 08:31 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default RPG: Darkstalker: Vengeance of Hellstorm

Basic RPG Rules apply.

Darkstalker: Vengeance of Hellstorm

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking alongside Nicholaia Burdon – the monk whom Damien has spent his life with travelling Makai; it was another great day for the Makaians, for the demons purchasing human souls there was no need for bargaining with the seller for there are just too many to buy which is a rather odd circumstance. The Humans’ Soul Depository has never been this packed ever since the humans’ World War 2.

"You know, master; I think there’s something fishy about the human world, I mean how could there be so many souls all of a sudden? It’s not right, isn’t it?” asked Damien half-heartedly who was chewing fish-flavored human meat.

"It's true I tell you, it it it… it is back! Back to destroy us again!" said an incubus who looked terrified more than ever. He had ragged clothes on, like a gypsy but a very sick one indeed.

"He's gone mental again, I tell you. Last time he said the humans have come to attack us! As if the humans can stand our looks and aura! Bah..." said another with detest.

As people in the city centre were going-about on their own business, Damien and Nicholaia caught sight of a rather odd incubus surrounded by fellow Makaians. Damien heard everything the deranged incubus said; he became very curious about it. He actually tried to start a conversation with the crazy incubus.

"Now, now; tell me again about this thing that has come to destroy us?"

"He is not a thing! He is a Hellstormer! An alien of great power! He has come! To destroy us all! He will kill us all! He has come for revenge! He will stop at nothing! He -"

"Hold your horses, dear incubus. I only asked one question you don't need to tell me the whole novella." while Damien was deep in thoughts the incubus was still mumbling insane things to himself, then one minute he was talking to himself the other he was shouting at passers-by.

"Shake it out of your mind, Damien. This is a complete nonsense." said Nicholaia trying to grab Damien out of the crowd and the nutter.

"Now now, master. The incubus may be up to something! Haven't you noticed the weird circumstance concerning the Human Souls' Depository? It's gone crazy with so much human souls inside. Maybe, just maybe… This Hellstormer has something to do with it. Maybe he has been killing off humans or something! Can't you see?"

Nicholaia only looked at Damien, absent-mindedly saying, "This doesn't concern us. Now let us leave, we need to reach the nearest temple before sunset."

Damien couldn't say anything in return, he had to listen for he is only an apprentice.

"Master, please tell me. I know you know something about it. Please! Please! Please!" begging for a reply from his master.

Nibbling on his food, he continued to ignore Damien.

"What do you what me to do, master?"

"Eat your food."

Stay.

"Arghh!" growling in agony over himself.

"Listen to your conscious."

"Sleep on it and I may tell you tomorrow."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are so much like your father, do not fear.You will know the answer when the right moment comes. Take care my son.

"Mother, no!"

"Another dreadful sleep I suppose?"

"Good morning, master."

"Now how about you go get some leaves for our tea then let's talk when you come back." it was more an order than a suggestion.

Damien rose from his seat and went out to find herbs or anything that would be suitable for tea. After 10 minutes or so, he came back with a piece of leaf; a clover leaf.

"This is the best I could get."

"It'll do. Now, where do I begin?"

Damien was delighted that his master would tell him something that's been bothering him ever since their encounter with the deranged incubus.

"Hellstorm, is a planet far away from us. It is the birth place of Pyron, a demon lord of Hellstorm. He once tried to destroy and vanquish all life forms of earth - demons and humans. He detested us, sees us impertinent beings. When he came back after a long sleep, he reactivated his machinery - Huitzil. But what he didn't know is that Huitzil has mutated to have its own thoughts. Huitzil acted as if he was listening to Pyron, at first he vanquished demons that dwell inside the human world, but when he was about to attack on Makai he turned against this particular order. No one knows why Huitzil did it, some say he just showed pity on us, some say he fell for a girl. Of course those were just conjectures; no one really knows the true agenda of Huitzil."

"Pyron, isn't he the one Demitri Maximoff defeated years ago?"

"Yes, yes! That is Pyron!"

Father defeated that thing; the court could do something about it. But wait -

"If Pyron is defeated then who is this avenging him?"

"Ah, I thought you'd never ask. From what information I've gathered, this is a different Hellstormer but one who is related to Pyron - Hellious! That's the name. Yes, indeed. He wants revenge or so that's what I think."

He will attack just like Pyron, I should warn them.

"Master, we should go back - back to the Makaian Palace. Let us inform them of this enemy coming. I'm sure Mari- I mean the princess would do something about it."

"She may, but we never know. I don't know how the court works."

"We must try, master! We must!"

After a long pause Nicholaia finally decided, “We should go back then, child.” Nicholaia never thought he would go with this idea, last time he tried to talk to the noble court they ignored and banished him as he was a Dhampir. But maybe this time would be different, maybe.

Marixa, I am coming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Sorry for the late post, I've been busy with reality. Anyway players can now start playing, you can team up with the other players if you like.
    Last edited by Anuket; 01-14-2011 at 09:32 PM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Darkstalker: Vengeance of Hellstorm

OOC: Xane the letters are too small...please choose a bigger font size. And sorry for the long post...it's just that in the past I was an avid RP-er and finally after some odd years of not playing...I just got carried away XDD

It was a wonderful morning in the Makaian world, Artemis faintly smiled and looked up upon the morning sky which had a faint warm glow. At a first glance Artemis seemed to be the crowning jewel of the Kuran family clan...a demon with alabaster like skin, slender and graceful body, long lavender colored hair and with rare powers. But as one looked deeper into such exotic jewel, it would become clear that Artemis was nothing more than a deadly beauty destined for havoc and misfortune. Although, such grim destiny was given a small spark of hope...

Eos entered the garden which was small but bountiful of flowering plants and where Artemis sat below a tree of white camellias. Hearing someone was coming Artemis got up and turned around...seeing that it was Eos her complexion immediately brightened up. Before Eos spoke he respectfully bowed to Artemis for she was a noble and he a mere commoner.

"How are you my Lady?"

Artemis slowly walked up to him placing her arms around him and her head close on his shoulders. Devilishly smirking she licked off the dried demon blood that was on Eos' neck.

"You smell so wonderful...so wonderful that I could almost..."

Eos placed his hands on her shoulders and gently moved Artemis away from himself.

"My Lady you should know better than to act this way inside the noble house of Kuran. Especially the daughter that is expected to succeed Master Helios Kuran."

Sighing Artemis spoke, "You ruin the fun too often Eos. What news do you bring me this time?"

Placing his right hand over his chest Eos bowed apologetically, the beads in his hair made a clinging noise against his armor. Once more raising his head Eos spoke in a deep but husky voice:

"My Lady..."

Before Eos could even begin speaking what he had to say Artemis cut him off.

"Eos...I have told you countless times that when we are alone you don't need to speak with honorifics. You saved my life and you continue to protect it that is more than enough."

"Erm..right my La...I mean Artemis. As I was saying...it seems that there is some sort of problem in the Humans' Soul Depository. There's apparent overflow of human souls which has not been seeing since the 1940's and it may be connected with Pyron."

Artemis remained emotionless and hid her emotions of surprise, but that was not the case with Eos according to the irregular energy flow within his body. The energy flow told Artemis that he had a mixed feeling of anger, vengeance but at the same time a strong distaste for war. Although it has been almost seven years since Eos had rescued her from the clutches of the power hungry humans and the darkhunters, Artemis barely knew much about Eos' past or family for that matter. But she knew that in Makai a story of loss or vengeance is all too common, so she deduced something along those lines as to what happened to Eos' past.

"We must go to the palace to discuss with the others. My Father should be already aware of this and is probably at the palace by now. Eos get the preparations done and we shall head to the palace by no later than noon."

Meanwhile Artemis retreated into her private chambers where her servants awaited for her and at once they removed her clothes and clothed her in her full aristocratic regalia. Which were composed of a long and flowing light magenta colored chiton, an amethyst colored armor which were placed on top and finally her sandals that were also composed of a metal similar to her armor with the final adorning item being a dark purple tiara that rested in her forehead. Artemis gazed in the mirror...in the background she could see Apollo's Spear in which her mother, Selena Kuran, had carried during the times of war. Apollo's Spear surprisingly gave her a nostalgic feeling when most demons often associated it with the nobility's bloody sovereign rule over the lesser demons. Sighing Artemis left her private chambers and as she arrived in the main atrium of the Kuran manor, Artemis was greeted by a small group of lower class demons which served as slaves and her private guards which were all lead by Eos. Smiling in Eos' direction, Artemis climbed inside the palanquin which was highly ornate with precious stones and white gold.

By now the Makain sky was brightly lit and so the caravan slowly proceeded towards the Royal Palace of Makai. As they were passing by Artemis spotted a peculiar demon in which she recognized it to be Damien Aensland-Maximoff the Crown Prince of the royal family. Meanwhile, outside her guards shouted and shoved at the commoners to move out and make way for the entourage which accompanied Artemis Kuran.

Immediately Artemis softly spoke from behind the silk screen to Eos who was marching beside her palanquin: "Eos stop the caravan."

Eos nodded and commanded the slaves and guards to halt. After the palanquin completely stopped Artemis stepped out, the sun brightly reflecting on her armor and on her pearly skin. Artemis proceeded to go greet the Crown Prince. Eos carefully watched the surroundings for anyone who wanted to take an opportunity at the nobility.
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 01-08-2011 at 12:52 AM.

Aleyna's Wifey *with a heart sign* Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket has a reputation beyond repute Anuket's Avatar
    Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Damien was surprised to see who was coming towards him, Artemis - another noble to deal with. She looked the same as always with her alabaster skin and slender body, anyone in their right mind could tell that she's a noble by just being near her aura. It's just weird that she would come close to Damien, knowing that he's the infamous prodigal prince who has abandonded them. But there was always something different with the Kurans, they don't mingle so much like the others nor do they voice out their opinions much in the court.

Nicholaia also noticed Artemis, to Damien's knowledge he thinks Nicholaia knows nothing about the noble court but he's mistaken. The Kurans - the mad scientists of Makai, he doesn't harbor grudge over them but instead just purely hate them. The idea of dissecting or experimenting a living thing is considered an abomination for Nicholaia, though Nicholaia guessed that he has no choice but to put up with them seeing as he is with his one and only apprentice - Damien.

------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the palace, the noble court was holding a session they were arguing about something.

"I tell you, this is a disaster! If this news happens to be true we would have no choice but to fight them! And even if we detest the humans we have to protect them too! Their very existence is our life source!" said one of the elders of the court.

"No no, we cannot be reckless like the last time. Don't you remember what happened when we help the humans last time! You were there!" said another.

Just when the latter was about to say something, Marixa entered the room. She was wearing her usual outfit, a velvet jacket and leather jeans, it showed her curves just the right way. And on her head she had a small crown which was embeded with diamons and in the middle was a diamond shape sapphire.

"What is the meaning of this? Why was I not told of a session?" Marixa said with anger in her voice, it was one of her ways to show superior against the noble court.

"M'lady, we thought you were busy with your lessons so we figured it would be wise not to disturb you." said one of the elders who look practically ancient.

"Ha, excuses. What is this I hear of an invasion?" asked Marixa who was looking less happier with every minute that passes.

"Some say that another Hellstorm has come to wage war on all living things in earth, though we are not sure whether this is true or not." said Rovlak, Marixa's trusty henchman.

Marixa deep in her thoughts came up with a querry idea, "Leave it, there is no point in wasting time on such news." with this Marixa left the room.

"But we should be cautious!" said an elder - a big mistake for that was his last words, before anyone knew what was going on the elder was down on the floor, cold and dead.

"Do not go against me." Marixa whispered to herself while waking the corridors outside the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: For the other players it's OK if you're not in the same place as Yuu and my characters, you can be anywhere else in Makai. Now I don't mind it if your posts are a bit short but please keep in mind that other people are also reading your posts so please make sure they are grammatically correct, people lose interest in an RP with terrible grammar going on about it.

Please do keep in mind!
    Last edited by Anuket; 01-08-2011 at 09:16 PM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Eva Unit 01 Bleach Ichigo Mask Green Saber
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2013 12:34 PM
    Threads

Another day on the job but an unusual job I latest request is to drop off a large shipment in Makai I don't like this for it land of the demons who knows how many are going to be draw to Mika presence. There no turning back now because were coming into the station I head to the armoury to arm my self. Mika and Naria are already set to go and wait there for me Mika seems to be armed with two pistols, a sniper rifle and a combat knife as for Naria she armed with a pistol, a combat knife, a shotgun and an assault rifle. I arm my self with the same weapons as Naria expect I'm also carrying my broadsword.

"Okay are you guys ready?"

"Yep I already no demon going to try and eat me today." Mika seems cheery as always.

"I'm all set and ready to head out." I lock and load my weapons you can never be to careful around demons these day they seem on edge and I have a strange feel I know why for the past few days some thing have been off. I just can't seem to put my finger on it then and it could be my imagination.

"Ada once we have left the train enter lock down mode and do not let anyone on board aside us and could you ready three of the Mecha's just in case we run into trouble."

"Understood commander order accepted."

"Okay the client won't arrive for another two hours so we have some free time to spare so we might as well look around the city and see if there anything going as well as resupply. I think it would be safer if we stay together and keep our visors up at all time so let move." The other nod in agreement with the plan my main concern is Mika even with the suit that only make her equal in demons physical terms but in numbers it against her I'm the only in this suit that is physically superior to them for I can match the without the suit.

As we leave the train the I can hear the lock down mode taking effect as reinforced shutter cover the train and it self defence system activate we all head for the market distract to get the supply and do a little shopping for a while then we will move once we're done.
    War is hell and I'm the devil

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Daggers 122 - Mr Mime 133 - Eevee
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2011 05:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Marta was sitting in the city waiting for some customers. No one wanted their fortune told it seems. He then seen a woman walk by. "Hello ma'am will you like your fortune told? " Marta asked the woman being careful in case she is a darkhunter herself. His table included acouple Tarut cards infront of him face down and a Crystal ball sitting on a classic red and white small cloth that is covered in pearl fragments. "It costs nothing at all to have your fortune told from me and they are usually very accurate." He told the woman kindly.

(eeh shot post compared to other people... Did you know that Marta is named after this Barboska woman who rescues to party but dies later in Dragon Quest VIII)

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Naud Erin Caul the banned werewolf walked into the area of the makaian world, the human world. where he was banned to. He made sure he was in human form, but still wearing his mask.
    He walked along and saw a woman sitting and reading tarot cards, he tossed her money and said read my fortune, Little did people know he was a darkstalker werewolf... He held out his hand and introduced himself. "I'm Naud, who are you?"
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Senior Member Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912 has a brilliant future Kylesico912's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

(Marta is a guy if thats who you were refering you Lady)

Marta took the mans hands collecting aura as they were shaking and introduced himself. "My name is Marta Forecaster." He was hoping the man was not a Darkhunter or Stalker as they are sometimes called. His aura was unsettling like the time he read his own fate to be hunted by people like him, A darkhunter. Marta put his hand over the cards and one began to glow blackish which signaled to Marta that the man was a Darkhunter and became on alert. The cards can predict almost anything, it could even predict death. The card unfortinately was death. "Oh my... Death..." Marta was stunned. It was a rare card to be summoned to him, even from darkhunters. "My cards mean different from other tarut cards as they are magical and can predict the future." Marta put the card down and looked into the crystal ball as this needed a explanation. "The death card means that death will happen. This cards can be alittle more litterate than other ones..." Marta said and then focused. "Oh my... I see a village... Fire... Death... Women, Children, and men... all dead... Your standing among them... not dead, no... but very well alive... however covered in blood..." The image faded.

Seriously ._.

Senior Member Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades has a reputation beyond repute Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Heart Favorite
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:14 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Naud, pointed to the mask, "Yes, the war. I am banned from my world, I am of darkness, I cannot be called what I am, But what are you? I am but of evil and of immortal... What lies in my future even further. what will happen to my offspring, each one has killed many people... demons as I may call them, my bloodline... can you tell me what happened to me in the past aswell.... I'd like you to know the reasons I was banned... "
    Thank you for the gift Nespa

Click > http://www.cityofif.com
    http://www.tomecity.com

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Artemis halted for a second so her three ladies in waiting could hold the ends of her chiton so it would not be soiled by the dirty streets of Makai and a slave to hold a large white feathered fan over her to shield her from the hot sun. As she approached Damien, Artemis could read the mass inflow of energy given off by the surrounding commoners. But as expected, Artemis was able to effortlessly read both Damien's and Nicholaia's energy flow. Softly smiling Artemis did a small curtsy towards Damien and spoke in a soft mellow voice:

"Damien...Aensland-Maximoff...the noble but estranged Prince of the Makain people and his comrade in a long journey...."

Artemis slowly but briefly caressed Damien's face and directly looked into his eyes as if she was surveying deep into his soul; which with Artemis' power that would not be something unachievable. The wind gently began to pick up from behind Artemis and with it carrying Artemis' soft scent and a strange aura. An aura that seemed to be dangerously slithering among the other auras in the air...awaiting its chance to strike, but for the most part maintained within the normal grounds of a aristocratic aura.

"You have grown quite well my Prince. A hundred and seventy nine years ago when I saw you as a tiny baby demon...you seemed so fragile and gentle, but now you have grown and evolved into a quite admirable person. Yet...why does such gracious dmeon display so much disdain and hostility towards me? Not only your Highness but your friend as well. "

At this Artemis' guards whom were keeping a close eye on the conversation took a step forward and placed their hands on the handles of their swords and weapons. But, Artemis raised her right hand and the guards took a step backwards but still maintained their hands at the handle of their weapons.

"Well that doesn't matter the job of a noble is not to be loved but to aid the Royal Family. Isn't that correct? But getting to the most important matter...I am sure that both of you are aware of the sour rumours that are going around between the commoners. What do you plan to do?"

Before they could answer Artemis snapped her fingers and her guards snagged away the demon whom was prophesying of the war that was to come. Meanwhile in the Castle, Helios Kuran quietly lurked in the shadows of the Noble Court.

"You have made an unwise choice Marixa Aensland-Maximoff. Such choice will lead to demise of not only your people but humans as well. Well not all is bad...my family the Kurans will benefit on the unfortunate events of others."

Senior Member Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter has a reputation beyond repute Aedan the demon hunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The market seems to be packed with lot of different types of people most notably the higher noble families are probably here on the growing concern of the rumours that are going around. I guess the rumours must have some truth to them I think it would be best to finish the delivery and leave I hear a the radio beep.

"Abarden the new train carts and upgrades have arrived as payment for the delivery run. The new medical bay and entertainment carts will be placed in between the living quarters and armoury carts. The science cart will be placed in between the armoury and mech bay and the new hover system part will be installed on all carts the installing will be finished by fourteen hundred hours tomorrow."

"Thank you Ada you a big help." I turn my attention to where Neria and Mika are they seem to be look at a set of crystals that are set in some jewellery.

"Hey Abarden look at these there so cool just look at them there one in a ring, another in this cool bracelet and another in a pendent" I take a careful look at the crystals.

"Hmm. They appear to be life crystals they rare these days I amazed that there are three of them then again this is the capital of the demon world even nobility find it hard to get there hands on these because of the power they hold. When the wearer's is about to die from a fatal wound the crystal brakes and heal the wearer back to perfect performance they were use a lot in wars which is why they are so rare today." Mika seem happy I guess she really likes them.

"You do know you mystical items don't you. Well any way we'll take them." Neria sorted out paying the man for all three while Mika starts deciding which one she likes most. She hand me the ring and Neria the pendent.

"I think those would look best on you two and besides it's my gift to both of you it's away to say thanks for looking after me all this time." That reminds me it coming up to a year since the three of us joined together we lived an eventful life and we have earned so much money that we could retire and live in mansions for about six life times. Mika began to look at more of the market stands and some of the side shop but she always stay within sight when it a town that has a high amount of demons in it.

"She's a fine young woman isn't she it hard to imagine that she has gone through what she has and now she fights for a living. It pains you to see her fight doesn't it?" Neria is a sharp person always seeing things that others try to hide or would prefer not to have discovered she know me better then anyone.

"You know me too well Neria. It does hurt me to see her fight and that demons and other creatures will hunt her for the rest of her life but it was her choice she wanted to know how to fight." I could see Mika smiling as she wondered around the stores as I watch I hear a few people talking usual I would pay no attention but the topic of the conversation has me interested.

"Have you heard the Prince is here in this town he's returned and he's with Artemis Kuran." The man seems to be one of those gossip type that go around spreading rumours. The name and mention of the prince returning to the town has me concerned the prince runaway and has not returned for so long and now he's returned.

"Oh Morrigan you left such a trouble sum son behind." I mutter to myself, then I realise what I had just said to myself referring to the late Queen as if I knew her or maybe I losing it.

"Hey Abarden quit spacing out." smacked my shoulder to make me focus.

"Oh sorry I was just lost in thought.....Hey Neria I thinking of retiring from this line of work and possible settle down some where or maybe go do some adventuring and I was wondering if you and Mika would come with me?" I Neria seems to be surprised.

"What with that all of a sudden?"

"You said it your self earlier it hurts to see Mika and you put your life's endanger so I want to end that do something else with my life so will you come with me?"

"Give me sometime I need to think about this first."

"Sure I was really expecting an answer right away take as much time as you need in the mean time lets head back to the train and relax. Hey Mika were heading back to the train so come on!" Mika head over to us while we wait for her to catch up with us then we begin making our way back to the train to relax and wait.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I don't need to answer your question, mere noble one." after having her guards snag away the demon Damien left Artemis who was slightly offended with such treatment from the prince. Damien in the other hand, detested how the nobles treat people; to him everyone is equal no matter what their place in society is.

Before Nicholaia left with Damien he looked at the man who was in charge of the guards, someone he thought he'd never see again after so many decades - Eos. How could he come back to Makai?

-------------------------------

"Now now, Sir Kuran. You're such a tease, I have more things planned for Makai and of course the court." said Marixa with a playful tone then she vanished in the shadows.
    Last edited by Anuket; 01-14-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Marta turned the middle card for present. It was the hanging man. "You have two halves and that is why you were exiled." He said to the man. He couldn't say what kind of two halfs though. That is for him to find out.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Helios is not in the corridors but still with the nobles. I think I might make a profile for Helios.

Artemis slightly chuckled and turned to face Damien the sun brightly shining behind her. For a moment she watched Damien with her translucent wings occasionally fluttering before she spoke in a calm but with a slight hint of sarcasm.

"Ah...but that is where your mistaken Prince Damien. I deduce you plan to tell these rumours to the Noble Court, but will they even let a estranged Prince, such as yourself, into the castle? Although, my father Helios Kuran does not wield great political power he is a incubate member of the Noble Court and possess a senior level upon the newer Nobles. And I can help to sway the Noble Court in your favor."

Although Artemis was the daughter of Helios Kuran and Selena Kuran, the heads of the current generation of the Kuran clan, Artemis wished to crush her Father from the inside out and reform the Kuran clan into the new power that would rival the most powerful Noble Houses. Countless times she thought and asked herself why did her father not use their knowledge of Science to propel themselves to a more powerful position or improve life in Makai. And most importantly why did she have to suffer so much in the name of the Kuran family and Science, but to only see her family in the shadows of others Noble Houses.

Meanwhile, Eos whom was still next to Artemis' palanquin closely watched Artemis converse among the two other individuals.

Helios bowed and smiled his golden armor slightly shimmering in the faint light present in the atmosphere.

"Of course My Lady. A dexterous and diligent young woman such as yourself will always be a step ahead of most people. But such as yourself I am also a step ahead of most and all I have to do now is await for the right instance."
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 01-12-2011 at 08:40 PM.

Member rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka has much to be proud of rena yamanaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2011 11:31 PM
    Threads

Arizia wake up. She looked around her room, nothing out of the ordinary, she thought to herself standing up. Arizia had a pajama dress on; it was silver with blue designs on it. Arizia walked to her closet and opened the door. She looked around and rumaged through what was hanging up till she found a a blue dress. Arizia changed right there. Arizia went to her dresser and got a pair of socks and she went beside her bed and grabbed her grey boots and she sat down on her bed on put them both on. Arizia stood up, walked out of her room and down the stairs. She went to the kitchen and thats where she found a letter. "Arizia, I have already left for work. If you leave, lock up the house. Have fun. Love, your Dad." Such a short note. She thought to herself. Arizia put the note down and walked to the front door. She grabbed her wind staff and walked out the door, locking the door behind her.

Arizia walked through town, it was a big place. Arizia saw fighting in the streets, of course, they where demons and their so called "government" is falling apart. Arizia walked up to a constetion stand and bought her some food, she didn't know what it was but it looked good. She ate it rather quick, after, she threw she trach on the ground. She walked until she notice some guy staring at a group of people, well it was on 3 people. "You know it's not nice to stare at people. If you want to stare, just take a picture." She said in a polite tone not wanting to be rude.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Why the manner with a noble? Shouldn't you be wary with how you treated her? And did I hear it correctly? Prince?"

Damien froze, "I.. ah.. you heard wrong, master."

Nicholaia chuckled with Damien's answer, he was never a good liar which was one of the things he likes about Damien so much. "There's no point in lying to me Damien, I know perfectly well who you are. I just hoped you'd acted more civil with the lady, the Kurans shouldn't be belittled."

This had Damien listening, "Wait? You know her?"

"My dear boy, I'm more than a thousand years old, did you really think I wouldn't know anything about this world we live in? As a matter of fact, I can name every single one we see hear!"

"Wait? Really? So do you know who that incubus was that was making a scene in town?" asked Damien whose face was getting more and more puzzled by the minute his master speaks.

"Well that's old Grodvanik, a respectable man if you ask me. He used to be the greatest fortune teller of Makai, everything his visions showed him came true. He predicted the war between your father and Pyron. But something happened to him, rumour has it the Kurans did something to him. Now everyone thinks he's a loony."

"Poor thing, I wish I could've done something for him."

"You could, once you regain your true place in the throne." said Nicholaia with reassurance in his voice.

They were getting close to the palace and with each step they took Damien's heart pounds faster, after so many years being gone it felt terrible coming back. Like a child returning to his mother it should've felt wonderful, but in contrast he just felt downward awful.

--------------------------------------------------

"What are the news?"

"The prince is on his way, he should be here by tomorrow morning."

"Good. Prepare the - Father? What are you doing here?" startled by the presence of a tall man with a black cloak, Marixa looked up and noticed that it was only her father.

"Don't I have the rights to know what you're about? Who is coming?"

"No one father, no one. You should get some rest before you get tired again." whispered Marixa who didn't dare look at her father straight in the eyes, it was never easy for her to please her father.

"Hmph." that was all Demitri had to say to his daughter, he merely looked at her as if feeling disgusted with her presence and left.
    Last edited by Anuket; 01-14-2011 at 10:29 PM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

OOC: Sorry it's so long and drab! Was just trying to catch up and set up a way of getting involved with stuff.... and in case any of you read this novella, yes, Gang and Ru are lovers. If anyone has problems with that... well I'm sorry, just don't interact with them.

Gang and Ru entered the city in which the palace of the royal family. They had been walking for a few days now, but it was surprisingly peaceful for such heavily wooded forests. The usual journeys included fighting off hungry beasts and feeding upon them. They were not so lucky this time.

Gang held out fine. He was trained to go several days without food, but Ru on the other hand was physically weak to begin with. Chao Gang saw that his close companion had fallen behind in the crowd of the market. He returned to Xiao Ru's side and gently touched his arm, feeling it tremble beneath his fingers. "Let us find an inn, Ru. You will collapse if we venture on," he said. Ru sighed heavily, trying not to appear so pitiful. His pride wanted him to say he was fine, but pure sense overshadowed the former.

"Yes" was all he could manage. He attempted to walk on, but his legs gave out. He had reached his limit; four days lacking even an ounce of blood. Gang caught him quickly. He knew that although Gang was withstanding it better than him, he was also suffering from hunger pangs. Ru gripped onto the muscular arms of his partner in order to steady himself. "It is but weakness from hunger. I can walk fine."

Gang obviously would hear none of it. He turned and hoisted Ru onto his back. Now, Yin Xiao Ru was shorter and frailer than most men his age, therefore little name "Little Scholar" was a fine-fitting name for him. He was often embarrassed by this since Gang enjoyed teasing him about it. Ru believed Gang had taken it too far this time, but he was too weak to struggle so he hid his face in the back of the other mans neck and blushed furiously as he was carried to an inn.

By the time they entered their room, Ru was having difficulty breathing. Gang laid him down on the bed and left quickly to find a victim to nourish them. The streets were crowded still so it made sufficient cover for the vampire as he swiftly weaved through the crowd. He had not the time to seek out a sinner; regrettably, he would have to take an innocent. He targeted one of the palace guardsman patrolling the streets. What's one guard? He thought as he ducked into an alley. He grabbed the guard as he was in passing, dragged him further in, and muffled him with a hand as he sunk his fangs into the man's jugular. He pulled away, not wanting to drink him dry and removed a drinking gourd from is belt. He filled this with the remaining blood and hid the body as well as he could in a pile of rubbish before heading back to the hotel. Not a soul noticed a thing.

Ru was nothing less than thrilled when Gang returned. He came to the bed in a rush, removing the cork from his gourd. Once Ru was given the gourd, he finished the entire container in series of swallows, sighing in relief as he felt the wave of replenishment wash over him. "Thank you," he said, handing the gourd back to Gang, "I feel much better." He did not question Gang from whom he received the blood from, he already knew.

Gang sat on the edge of the bed as Ru straightened up. "There were many vendors as the last city. Selling human souls," said the larger vampire. Ru nodded.

"There is talk of-"

"The coming of a Hellstormer," Ru interrupted. Gang gave him a look that implied they have discussed this before. "Ah, my apologies love. Go on."

"Many dismiss it as insane talk by some incubus. What say you?" As he spoke, Gang took one of Ru's long-fingered hands and ran his thumb across it as if examining it.

"I would not say they are delusional words. Even insane men have reasons for their speech."

An uncomfortable silence.

"Indeed," Gang finally said, then added, "I should have taken that incubus instead. A guard will rouse suspicion."

Ru merely gave a mirthless laugh.
    Last edited by ~Shobu~; 01-15-2011 at 12:13 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Eos whom watched Artemis with watchful eyes, looked down to see a young demon who had blatantly walked into a place she did not belong in. He closed his eyes as if he was in deep thinking before opening his eyes and returning to watch over his Master's presence.

"And it is not wise for a young demon to entangle herself in the business of the nobility."

As he carefully watched over Artemis, Eos noticed that the burly demon that walked beside the demon Prince was Nicholaia. Sighing he looked up to the skies with a sort of sadness in eyes. Even though he now followed in the ancient footsteps of his clan, Eos, couldn't help but miss the presence of his parents. A gentle breeze began to pick...bringing a slightly cooler air and stirring the dried leaves that laid in the floor. Eos thought to himself, "How many years has it been since he has been on the run from his past. How many years has it been since he had felt the warm and soft tender touch of his mother..."

Meanwhile Artemis watched the young Prince depart without answering her questions. Slightly chuckling to herself at the Prince's adamant nature, Artemis turned to her three ladies in waiting whom had been obediently holding the end of her chiton.

"Shall we go now?"

Smiling Artemis turned back to return to her palanquin and watched Eos whom was still gazing at the skies with a somber aura. One could see that although Artemis often acted with the nobility protocol with Eos it was an exception. The eyes that often looked down upon most commoners...had tenderness when looking upon her body guard and companion, Eos.

A indigo blue blanket began falling on the Makain skies as evening arrived and Artemis was now resting inside her palanquin. Although she was at rest, Artemis, allowed her powers to still actively and accurately read the energy flow of Nicholaia and Damien despite the considerable distance that now separated the two parties.

"You'll have great obstacles to overcome young Prince."

For now Artemis had allowed the slaves and her guards to rest and so they have set up the camp for the evening. Outside her palanquin, Artemis could hear the chatter and laughter that came from the guards and slaves. But she knew that Eos retained to himself and remained beside her...protecting her as he had always done since they had met in that night in the Human World.

After a couple hours a silent spell fell upon the camp and all stood still in a deep slumber...all except one thing. Artemis' lust for flesh once more began stirring inside her body. It was a dangerously violent mixture of feelings...although it was painful...the powerful lustful akin for flesh also felt something similar to sexual pleasure. Artemis bid her lips to prevent herself from screaming. Every single time it was a battle for control of her body...a battle that she was beginning to lose to her other side.

By now her body had begun to distort into a reptilian-snake like appearance and her eyes had switched from the usual calm amethyst colored eyes to a menacing garnet color. Heavily breathing Artemis opened her mouth unveiling a pair of fangs...saliva slowly slithering down. After a few instances of struggle, Artemis had lost in her fight and had disappeared and was no where to be seen as she had gone back to the human world to satisfy her undying lust.

Moments later Eos was awakened by the winds that had began to really pick up and so Eos went to check inside the palanquin for Artemis. Eos eyes widened as he did not find Artemis inside...as he touched the silk cushions he could tell it had been a while since Artemis had left for it was cold.

Meanwhile Artemis had descended back into the Human World, in the short time she had hunted down a family consisting of two children and their parents. Her long distorted body laid among the debris of the house...the thickness of her snake like body alone seemed to be roughly the height of a small house and the length around sixty feet. Artemis laid in the floor devouring and gorging herself with their insides...blood bathing the surroundings and several parts of Artemis' body.

Descending to the Human World as fast as his demon body allowed, Eos, did not bother switching back to his human form. Jumping on top of a building Eos surveyed the city's sky line looking for Artemis or any presence of a noble demon since their auras were different than a commoners' but then again he thought to himself...her aura ought to be modified if she had gone back to that state. But after only a few minutes of looking he had spotted Artemis or rather her other self. Eos wished to bring Artemis back to Makai as fast as possible for he knew danger and especially darkhunters lurked under the veil of the night.
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 03-13-2011 at 10:45 PM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Marta packed up and left the man alone as it is shocking to find out your a killer. He entered a city nearby. If he reconized someone as a Darkstalker or Hunter he will attack. He can't take a risk like that again after all. He looked around the city and decided to rest in the market place. If he is spotted he knew very well of what will happen. All hell will break lose... litterally. He grabbed a tarut card and sharpened the magic around it. He knew he will have to defend himself eventually.

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: Before I start I just wanna make sure I got this right - by that I meant where everyone is in the RP at the moment.

My characters Damien & Nicholaia are somewhere on the road on the way to the palace while Marixa is in the palace; Yuu's Artemis & Eos are also somewhere in the forest on the way to the palace too and Helios is also in the palace; Aedan's Abarden, Naria & Mika are leaving the town and is on the way back to their train; Kylesico's Marta is leaving the town center heading somewhere after giving a fortune telling to Lady's Naud; Rena's Arizia is somewhere in town and Shobu's Gang & Ru are in an inn. Now did I get everyone right? Also I decided to write this as a reference for people to see if they get too confused with what's going on, I would keep on doing this for the sake of the RP and our lovely players~ xD

Onward with the RP~~~

-----------------------------------------------

Today is the day, the day that I would get my revenge on him. Marixa was reading through the Daily Makaian newspaper the same thing she did early in the morning for the passed 50 years. There wasn't much on the paper which has been like that ever since her reign but somehow the most important news of Makai always finds its way into the papers by being placed in the most hidden corners, Marixa knows all about it and that's actually the only thing she really reads in the paper.

The prince: Demon or Nonsense?
    by
    Scorpious Viktur J. Vorwenggoud

Makai - The paradise of any demon alive, or it used to be when Belial Aensland was our ruler. After our deceased
    King her lovely daughter took over, we had high hopes thinking that we would never live in fear anymore, fear for our lives and fear for our generations to come. But obviously we were mistaken, our queen was naive. When we were attacked by Pyron she was confident enough that we would defeat him, we did but our queen was too arrogant if I may say so. She actually thought that helping the humans with their own war against Pyron would gain us more respect from the humans - childish. Even a mere youngster could point out the stupidity of that idea which our lovely queen clearly wasn't able to. Yes we lost a few and we gained a few here and there. But what did it really bring us? NOTHING! Now what does this have to do with our prince? Now many of you apparently didn't even know we have a prince, and now here I am talking about some prince - who's this prince then, eh?

Damien Aensland-Maximoff; the son of our beloved and
    thank-demon deceased queen Morrigan Aensland and calling himself king Demitri Maximoff who in my opinion a mere sly noble. Yes, they had a son but why wasn't the great people of Makai told? Simple, he is a runaway, even Demitri himself despises the thought of having a son and a prodigal too? What has the royal family come to? Now you may be asking me why I bother telling you this, well you see demons there is a rumor circling the very heart of Makai, a rumor so sourly put into justice that even I would believe -(and trust me on this, good O'Grodvanik told me about it, more like shouted it at me!) A certain Hellstormer, one just like Pyron is coming to wage war on us - AGAIN! What does it have to do with the prince? Well, he decided that this would be the right moment to return to Makai and claim his rightful place on the throne, I don't mind that really. What worries me is would he do what his mother did 50 years ago? Or would he do something worse that would cause our extinction from this planet? What you say, eh demons? It is up to you demons of Makai, am I telling you the truth or just making up another best selling story for the third time in a row?

Now how would Damien do it? How would he?
    A smirk playing with Marixa's lips.
    Last edited by Anuket; 01-18-2011 at 04:56 AM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

We return to the train Neria heads to the armoury to do some modification to some of the weapons, Mika and I head to the command cart she probably going to do some adjustments to the AI program as for me I going to monitor communication and do some more research on the seals on my back. I bring up all the information I have managed to find that is connected to the seals so far I have only manage to discover that the first five are sealing the the most advance form of the five elements. Fire,water, earth, lightning and wind and can use the elements as they are now but it what under the seals that interest me because each seal cover another symbol which only appear when the seal covering it is broken or released. The most I come to is breaking four seals and each symbol that appears turns out to be a contract with the spirit king's of that elements the being that govern the elements. I wonder what the other five seals are the one I have broken yet it disturbs me as to what they maybe.

"Incoming transmission from an the Darkhunter's it for Neria." How interesting they only call when they want a high targeted demon dealt with by an out side source that tends to be ever very powerful and can cause a tension between the demon world and human world. Thing are always tense between the two demon need humans and humans lack the means to do really do anything against them there only real defence has been the Darkhunter and there a dying kind. From time to time we get contracted to eliminate or prevent a targeted demon from causing any more problems mainly the slaughter of humans these target are no cake walk so far none have been below an S rank demon or monster.

"Send the message to Neria. Mika let head to the armoury." When we arrive at the armoury Neria standing there all geared up for heavy duty combat all weapon perfect for S class targets.

"There a demon in the human world that has devoured a family already the Darkhunter are worried it won't stop with one family they asking if we will remain on stand by and uncover any information about the demon in question more over they want us to give them an up date on current event in the demon world political as well as the rumour of the Hellstorm."

"That strange usual they would ask us for combat support of search and destroy oh well lets do as they ask you two remain here on stand by. I think it time I got a look at that castle and all the noble that may lurk within it." I grab light weight weapons so that they won't attract unwanted attention so mostly hidden blades, my sword, two pistols and an assault rifle. I make my way toward the castle by alter means then the front door so I wonder around till I see a point of enter that I can use.
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 01-18-2011 at 09:01 AM.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Marta moved across the city. He looked through shops and suddenly heard the words that will haunt him for a moment.

"Darkhunters? yes, I spotted the boy on the wanted poster I have. Yes Marta Forecaster"

He had to think quickly as he will be attacked and die if he didn't devise a plan of action soon. He charged his deck with magic and waited. He will have to lure them if he wants to survive. Act casually. He played it cool and waited for the Darkhunter/s to arrive and engage in combat. He was ready but he will have a hard time or a easy time depending on the level of the hunter...

Seriously ._.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Xane my characters, Artemis and Eos, are not in the forest but in a city in the human world. Meanwhile Helios is in the Palace with the other noble council members. LOL somehow you always misread my posts and think my characters are somewhere else.

It appeared to be a perfect night in the Human World, the skies were clear and shimmered with the faint flickering lights of the distant stars. But it was nothing more than an unforgiving mirage to the human species. The more Artemis satisfied her bottom-less craving for blood and flesh, the more her modified side molded and fused with her original demon side. After several years of remaining by Artemis' side, Eos, knew the most that if he failed to revert Artemis back to her demon side as swiftly as possible...she would forever remain in the delirious and savage like state.

Within a few minutes Eos reached the site of where Artemis was located. Even though Eos' ability to read energy flow and auras were not as extensive as Artemis', any demon could easily acknowledge that there were a monstrous like amount of irregular energy being dispelled at a rapid rate. Blinded by her hunger Artemis' ignored the fact that Eos had arrived and spoke to herself in a distant and almost disconnected pattern.

"I want to eat some guts..."

"I want to tear open the stomachs of living things..."

"Plunge my head into their blood-filled intestines..."

"...Leave no traces of meat behind..."

"Savor every organ..."

As she spoke, Artemis looked at the direction of the city's downtown where a strong scent of humans traveled through the atmosphere. Without even looking at Eos direction Artemis left, leaving behind nothing more than small traces of four human bodies and the surrounding setting in complete ruins.

By now the human police and military forces had caught a wind that a demon was causing a large amount of human deaths. Military reports reported that a large snake-like demon with half of woman's naked body attached [click here for image] slithered through the city slaughtering every living thing in its path. Realizing the damage this could potentially do not only physically but politically wise for the Demon World, Eos decided to contact Nicholaia requesting his and Damien's help in the fight. Biting the tip of his thumb a small ribbon of blood slowly trickled down slowly morphing into a silver Fenrir that bore similar armor to Eos. Looking at this trustful subordinate Eos instructed the Fenrir to track down both Nicholaia and Damien. Meanwhile Eos tried his best to disable but not kill Artemis to the point where she would revert back to her original demon form.

As instructed the Fenrir swiftly tracked down the pair of demons on their path to the Palace.

Gil
    Goofy
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC: So sorry Yuu about the name and area thing xD

Blood red colored clouds covered the sky of Makai, unfortunately the same goes for the human world. Something is stirring, something that's beyond the reach of any living being in earth; beyond the very atmosphere of the planet. A round red sphere moving across space, getting closer and closer to earth. Human satellites have noticed it for quite a while but they were too reluctant to find out what it is, a stupid decision if one may say so.

"Vengeance! Vengeance!!!"

"The sky, it's changing." they looked up and noticed that something was not right at all. It is as if darkness has come to cause plague on Makai, a terrible omen one that has never been seen in Makai for so long.

Nicholaia caught sight of a fenrir, a rare being to be seen in Makai - anyone who can hunt down such thing can make a fortune out of it or a meal in their case. They haven't eaten yet only tea which was barely enough to make them full. "Stay still, Damien. I found us food." Nicholaia went for his hammer and was about to slowly follow the fenrir when it caught his scent and growled so violently a human would've thought they'd be dead in an instant. Apparently, the creature wasn't intentionally trying to attack them but instead wanted to communicate with them, just didn't know how.

"Wait, it has a seal on it - Kurans. It's from Artemis I think. Something must've gone wrong with her journey." Damien was deep in thoughts, What if it's a trap? Before Damien could decide what to do, "I shall go, you carry on." said Nicholaia who was already walking alongside the fenrir.

"The time is almost upon us, hurry before everything is too late."
    Last edited by Anuket; 01-19-2011 at 01:37 AM.
    Proud Wife of Aleyna ♥
    Proud Mother of Uta ♪

Gil
    Daring
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

About an hour has pasted since left and had a look around the castle ground and in that time it would seem impossible to sneak into the castle without getting notice and if I was capture it would many cause a political problem. Human capture try to get inside the castle to perform assassination that's what they would say some I would like to avoid at all costs I did however manage to obtain some information from what had been going around so that better then nothing. I return to the train to see Neria outside she's has a displeased look on her face.

"They sent a request for us to deploy and to the site of the demon to secure the nearby town safety as things stand they don't believe the stationed forces are capable or not to drive the demon away. We are to arrive and prove protection to the town and to remain in the human world to provide emergency protection to all area that maybe attacked by demons. Another thing there is a another contract one that is about the rumour about the Hellstormer it say if it turn out to be true and become a threat to the human world that would like us to hunt it down and try to destroy it." I break out into laughter.

"It was a miracle that the last one was destroyed no human alive could stand against it but may be the prince and princess could stop it after all they are the descendants of Morrigan her powers were incredible strong may be that power runs in them." I see Mika has already armed and deployed one of the mecha's she picked Ironhide (That the sixth mech picture on the sign up page) it armed with an heavy calibre rifle perfect for big targets with think skin.

"Okay hop on and will be off in this thing we should arrive at our destination in about an hour I've set Ada on a route that should get the train to the sometime after we arrive." I swap my pistols for my other broadsword and climb onto the mecha our business is done in the demon world and it time for us to return to the human world. Mika will be safer there were lucky this time that no demon tried to consume her for that dormant power of hers at least in the human worls she can relax and be normal.

"Okay Mika let head out."

(OOC: If your having difficulty with keeping track with were player are then I suggest adding something like this:

Character:
    It's been used by other RPG's to make things easier on everybody.)
    Last edited by Aedan the demon hunter; 01-19-2011 at 04:55 PM.

Senior Member noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900 has a reputation beyond repute noelynn1995900's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Sagittarius 006 - Charizard Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2014 12:29 PM
    Threads

Stilva could see that the sky was changing as she walked down a small alleyway path in an old, run down town. She thought it was rather odd, but she didn't mind it too much. "I need a playmate." she said, and soon, she had found her victim. She smirked. "What a cute boy." She walked up to the random man on the street and thought, Maybe I should play around with his shadow.
    And she did. She took control of his shadow, making it move out of it's original place. The man looked at it with wide eyes. "W-what the hell?!" the man yelled out. Stilva couldn't help but laugh at him. Humans were so amusing to her. Then she stopped playing with the shadow and spoke in a seductive voice. "Why don't you come over here, boy?" And sure enough, he began to walk towards her. Piece of cake.

OOC: Hope this is all right for a first post. ^^"
    Last edited by noelynn1995900; 01-19-2011 at 08:40 PM.
    Roleplayer, gamer girl, band nerd, and ROTC cadet.
    You ain't got nothin' on me.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information