AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Megacon

Member Anji. is on a distinguished road Anji.'s Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2017 07:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: auroraphox Steam ID: auroraphox

Default Megacon

Does anyone here live in Florida and is attending Megacon in May? Or any Florida conventions for that matter?

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 08:08 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Megacon

Is there anyone in Florida planning to attend Marlin or Rays games this year? No? Just asking.

Member RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2017 10:16 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Anji. View Post
    Does anyone here live in Florida and is attending Megacon in May? Or any Florida conventions for that matter?
    I plan on going to Florida Supercon in July.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvLxZEU02uI In Christ Alone

"Beware of wanting to be like me. You don't know the sins of my life. You don't know how much I have neglected. You don't know the cost have been. The real question is how to be the fullest most God-centered, Christ exalting, bible saturated, loving, humble, mission advancing, justice seeking, others serving person. You can be. Don't measure yourself by others. Measure yourself by your potential in Christ." - John Piper.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerNoah View Post
    I plan on going to Florida Supercon in July.
    That is the one in Miami right?

Member RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah is a splendid one to behold RunnerNoah's Avatar
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That is the one in Miami right?
    They moved it to Fort Lauderdale this year. It is going to be pack! Lol

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Megacon is one of my least favorite cons. Right behind Metrocon.

Mecacon would actually be decent if it weren't for how the Orange County Convention Center was built and I-Drive.

Supercon is great though. I wish it were still in Miami though instead of Ft. Lauderdale.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

7. Likes RunnerNoah liked this post
    Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hope to meet new people and always admire the cosplays and stories of why they do comic cons. I hope you will go to it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvLxZEU02uI In Christ Alone

"Beware of wanting to be like me. You don't know the sins of my life. You don't know how much I have neglected. You don't know the cost have been. The real question is how to be the fullest most God-centered, Christ exalting, bible saturated, loving, humble, mission advancing, justice seeking, others serving person. You can be. Don't measure yourself by others. Measure yourself by your potential in Christ." - John Piper.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

I wasn't able to attend this year because I was sick.....

I am hoping another one around the central florida area is soon though. Anyone know if there is a Fanboy Expo in Tampa this year?

Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I am hoping another one around the central florida area is soon though. Anyone know if there is a Fanboy Expo in Tampa this year?
    I am sorry for not asking why you were sick and are you feeling better? I am guessing you are all better now.

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by blueangel06661 View Post
    Megacon is one of my least favorite cons. Right behind Metrocon.

Mecacon would actually be decent if it weren't for how the Orange County Convention Center was built and I-Drive.

Supercon is great though. I wish it were still in Miami though instead of Ft. Lauderdale.
    I agree about I-Drive and the convention center. It didn't use to be that bad but with the Orlando Eye and then the Volcano Bay opening up it has gotten bad. That's why AFO is good because it is down the road and at the Wynham so you can park and stay away from I-Drive the whole time if you plan right.

Why do you not like Metro? I have never been but was thinking of going next year with some people.

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerNoah

I am sorry for not asking why you were sick and are you feeling better? I am guessing you are all better now.
    Thank you for asking about my health! I have a few chronic illnesses the main one being Fibromyalgia so I had a pretty bad flare that weekend that kept me from moving much let alone attempting to drive an hour and deal with parking. boooo

Gil
    Question
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Awe. :/ That's suck. I don't know much about it, but it looks serious. What is it?

Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by RunnerNoah View Post
    Awe. :/ That's suck. I don't know much about it, but it looks serious. What is it?
    Not a lot of people do but it is becoming more widely talked about illness. Basically I am in pain all the time and it effects a lot of the other functions of my body becuase of it. Different days are different symptoms or types of pain. It can be dull bone pain one day and then sharp stabbing pain the next. Brain functions can be effected with what is called "Fibro Fog" which is like a sort of confusion and inability to focus on anything.

There has been a lot of debate over what causes the illness to begin with and that makes it tough to treat a lot of times. There are some new studies out that link it to blood vessels but it hasn't been tested yet.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-c...e/ovc-20317786

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information