AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank you AF -- Towards the future of this forum

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Thank you AF -- Towards the future of this forum

Nearly ten years ago a kid at the age of thirteen decided to venture out in the unknown and join a site known as Anime Forum. Back then I didn't know much about anime and was a hella lot different from how I am now, but let me take this time to thank Kaitou_Ace for giving us a website that helped build so many memories for people. Though, this thread isn't about me.

Seeing that most veteran members (2008 and earlier) are pretty much either gone or less active, its scary to think that the newest members will have to run the show here eventually, but at the same time I am happy I saw the good AND bad times.

So, to the new or on the border of being veteran members (2009-2010 at this point), what will you do when its your turn to step up and guide the newest members!? Which of you will step up and be "that guy everybody knows"

Change on AF has been happening for 2 years now and who knows when the last remaining veteran members (not counting admins) stop coming on.

T-Though its not like I'm ready to leave just yet baka. S-Something always brings me back...
    Last edited by Anime Forum; 09-10-2016 at 11:14 PM.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

2. Likes Cross Avantgarde liked this post
    Senior Member sara.z is on a distinguished road sara.z's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2018 10:58 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Thank you AF -- Towards the future of this forum

nice to write this words

Senior Member Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan has much to be proud of Yan Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2022 02:21 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It is a bit crazy to see some of the veteran members to have been here for at least 8+ years. I actually didn't even know about this website's existence until I was already in the 10th grade. But I guess I didn't really care to make an account until only a couple of months ago. Either way though, I guess I would have been a newbie member.

I'm not sure if what you said was a rhetorical question or an actual one, but I shall answer it regardless. I'm trying to be that one member who is real easy to talk to. I guess partially the reason why I joined was to get to know more people, because God knows how awkward I am in real life. I'd rather not have people feel that way on here.

I'm planning to stay for a bit too. I also wonder just how much longer this site will stay up though. Hopefully it won't be going down any time soon *knocks on wood*.

RWBY

SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would love to come online more often but I get insanely busy sometimes. I haven't left yet and I know that I don't plan to. I met some pretty awesome people here and I would definitely like to keep in touch with them as much as I can. :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

I've been on AF for just over 8.5 years now and do not plan on leaving anytime soon.
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

teed's Puppy International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818 has a reputation beyond repute International 4-8818's Avatar
    Gil
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2020 05:11 PM
    Threads

10 year club woot woot I miss everyone

8. Likes Astral_Mage liked this post
    Senior Member Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel has a reputation beyond repute Darkandiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2018 01:47 PM
    Threads

I pop on here every so often and think "WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYONE?!"

This is one of the only anime forums that I still visit. I just don't have a lot of time and was normally found in the chatroom more often than the forum. Of course pinking on 1nterest1ng cuz he's easy to pick on. Bwuahahaha! Well... I have been logging into the discord on and off recently, but it's not the same. I miss a lot of the old crew.

Not taking sig requests at the moment - sorries

My Extractions

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information