AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can anyone identify an anime from my description?

Junior Member Dougalthedog is on a distinguished road Dougalthedog's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2016 10:48 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Can anyone identify an anime from my description?

So recently I started watching this anime series and I really liked it. I watched the first episode but then because im a dumb donkey I forgot the name of the show. I don't know when the show was first released but i can remember the general gist of it. The main character is a female ninja-warrior sort of character, she has white hair and it starts off long down to around waist/lower back length but at the end of the first episode or maybe the start of the second she cuts it with a knife to be above her shoulders down to about her neck. She leaves a sort of inch-wide bit of hair long and ties it into a pony-tail on one side of her head, i dont remember which side. There's also a merchant character introduced at the start of the second episode I think (im not sure if i started the second episode or not). The merchant character gives the main character a sort of pink shoulder covering made of cloth to help protect her from the sun because they were in a desert. The general plot of the show is that she's wanted for killing her master and being hunted by the empire which acts as the bad-guys in the show. In the first episode she is found by two men whilst bathing, she attacks one of them and the other diffuses the situation by offering her a job to use her skills that she demonstrated whilst attacking the first guy, to protect his village. They travel to the village which is a small farming village. The empire is trying to buy the land off the villagers, the main character is hired by the village chief to protect her during negotiations. The village chief is a girl with (i think) brown hair, she also shows skill with throwing knives. The chief and the main character, as well as the two men from earlier go to meet the people from the empire, they make it clear they won't sell their land, the people from the empire attempt to threaten the chief but the main character kills the two guards and almost kills the main empire guy. The village chief tells her to stop and let him go, he runs away but its clear that he recognised the main character by a butterfly like marking on her shoulder. The empire attacks the village and the main character kills a bunch of the soldiers, she then leaves the village leading to the thing with he merchant.

If anyone knows this anime or recognises it help would be really appreciated because i'd really like to continue watching it. If anybody has any more questions id be happy to at least try and answer them although im not sure how much I'll know.

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Can anyone identify an anime from my description?

Is This your girl?

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 08:08 PM
    Threads

[QUOTE=Interest1ng;2887452]Is This your girl?

If it is not his girl, I'll take an introduction to her.

Senior Member someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast has a reputation beyond repute someoneofforumpast's Avatar
    Gil
    Nerdy
    Gifts Red Dango Kill Bill Katana Shuriken
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-26-2016 08:12 AM
    Threads

[QUOTE=PictureGuy;2887465]
    Quote Originally Posted by Interest1ng View Post
    Is This your girl?

If it is not his girl, I'll take an introduction to her.
    Indeed Well I don't know much about her other than she is from A game turned anime called Blade x Soul

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information