AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Art Forums GFX worm #4

The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Hedgehog PPG Bubbles Alice
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 07:05 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: blueangel06661 Steam ID: blueangel06661

Default Art Forums GFX worm #4

ETA: FINISHED PRODUCT:

http://www.animeforum.com/attachment...8&d=1404002664

IMPORTANT!!!
    The object is to make it sort of like a grape vine. Each piece intertwines together like a community effort not stand solo. If you fail to follow the rules of the worm I will ask you to redo your piece as this was stated in the rules without an extension. If you miss your deadline you'll be asked if you'd like another chance at the end.

LADIES AND GENTS! GFX'ers of AF
    IT'S AF WORM TIME

Rules-

• REQUIRED size is 600x450 and must be saved as PNG files.
    • Each member will be given one week to do their piece
    • You MUST have some sort of leading element for the next person to blend into their piece. The worm can't just be smudges and blurs of colors. [also don't make your leading part so complicated for the following person not all of us are experts. This is just an activity booster.
    • You must blend in the previous piece with your own. No suddenly starting fresh! :[
    • Basic AF GFX rules apply. No Hentai blah blah blah offensive language.. you know the drill by now..
    • You may ask another member for help/advice on your worm. However they cannot do your piece or collaborate with you.
    • You may also give the next person your PSD. They will be allowed to work on your psd to help better blend their own work. HOWEVER there will be no tampering with pre-existing layers! You may work under, or on top of layers, but you are NOT to touch someones layers. (might be best to lock the layers to prevent mistakes.

There is NO theme! Anything goes! [except hentai etc]

I will @ reply the person who's week it is AND the person who goes the following week since it may not take a week for some members to complete.

Spot Sign-up List-
    1. Rainbow Crash
    2. Omega
    3. Kaitou+
    4. Bulf
    5. CrimsonMoon
    6. Meenah

If by a chance you miss your week, you will be asked again at the very end if you'd still like a go at it.

----------
    And we start!!!

I have until June 9th to turn in my piece after the 9th my spot will go to the next person in line! This applies for the entire worm

@Ωmega Your turn is next

Keep in mind some members may only take a few days and some may take the entire week!
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 04-16-2015 at 07:27 AM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Interested in Pop-Up Cafes in Japan? Dango News is the place for you.
    Dango News
    | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

2. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    The Palmtop Tiger blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661 has a reputation beyond repute blueangel06661's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Default Re: Art Forums GFX worm #4

I finished mine and supplied the .PSD as par new rule. If you edit onto a pre-existing piece of work please be sure to chop up the two works and re-save the edited piece as a png and post it here along with your own work. (PSD shows up weird on AF.. Just click on the weird image, it downloads fine...)

ALSO IMPORTANT REMINDER ABOUT AF & .PSDs!! AF DOESNT LIKE FULL SIZE .PSDs. PLEASE MAKE SURE IF YOU WISH TO SUPPLY YOURS YOU 'CROP' YOUR PSD TO GET THE EXCESS NON VISIBLE STUFF OFF! SAVES TON OF SPACE ON YOUR COMPUTER TOO~

@Ωmega since it's almost midnight I'm going to go ahead and say it's tomorrow. You have until the 11th to do your peice

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	11111.png‎
Views:	272
Size:	275.2 KB
ID:	83204   11111.psd‎  
    Last edited by blueangel06661; 06-03-2014 at 10:19 PM.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

4. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Likes Hanamaru Kunikida, Ωmega liked this post
    The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

'Manage attachments' apparently completely disappeared for me.

@Kaitou+ let me know if you need the PSD, I'll send it to you via skype. Unless I figure out why manage attachments isnt showing for me

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@Ωmega make sure you compare the two pieces together again.. Orange line is slightly below mine on your piece.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Crash View Post
    @Ωmega make sure you compare the two pieces together again.. Orange line is slightly below mine on your piece.
    It is? I put yours in mine and simply flipped it so it should be in the same spot o.o I'll put them side by side now and see

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Ok, think I fixed it:

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

8. Thanks Hanamaru Kunikida thanked for this post
    Likes Hanamaru Kunikida liked this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

It's fixed thank youuuus mwuaaah

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

10. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Ωmega

Sending it to me wouldn't hurt.

Thanks!

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Woot, back in General where it belongs.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I'm rusty but I gave it my best. Will fix if I need to.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

@Bulf Your turn,

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou+ View Post
    Well I'm rusty but I gave it my best. Will fix if I need to.

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

@Bulf Your turn,
    Actually, try again.... Once this is fixed, then it'll be Bulfs turn

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Crash View Post

Rules-

• REQUIRED
    • You MUST have some sort of leading element for the next person to blend into their piece. The worm can't just be smudges and blurs of colors. [also don't make your leading part so complicated for the following person not all of us are experts. This is just an activity booster.

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

@Rainbow Crash

My bad. Will do.

Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Is this better?
    @Rainbow Crash

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Eh... Whatever.. Not going to bother with it @Bulf you have until the 19th

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

AF's resident Crazy Cat Lady Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf has a reputation beyond repute Bulf's Avatar
    Starving
    Gifts Mario Bowser Shell Mario Bob-omb Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2014 12:38 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CaptainEllipsis Steam ID: CaptainEllipsis Wii Code: 2388 1485 3012 2739

Sorry it took so long, I forgot

Hope this is good enough!

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@CrimsonMoon you're up, you have a week to finish

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Attachment 83286

Please tell me if I need to change anything. And sorry but I can't get to the url page because of slow internet connection, hence the attachment. ._.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

21. Thanks blueangel06661 thanked for this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

@Meenah you have a week

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Oh @Rainbow Crash I only needed a day. 38)

Last edited by Meenah; 06-28-2014 at 11:40 AM.

24. Likes Ωmega liked this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

And done...

That was quick. Might continue this one.. But let's take a break maybe call dibs and work from there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	11111-1.png‎
Views:	582
Size:	1.90 MB
ID:	83298  

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

26. Likes *Lady_Kikyo*, CrimsonMoon, Ωmega liked this post
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    437 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

This never got stickied... Going to sticky this for a bit.. so people can look

今日...明日...永遠に...
    Dango News

Closed Thread

Thread Information