AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Teen Titans

Senior Member RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan has a reputation beyond repute RainyDayMan's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2014 11:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Charleston, South Carolina, Confederate States of America
    Threads

Default Re: Teen Titans

I thought the Teen Titans lived in Coast City, but this new Show calls it Jump City. Am I just losing my Mind?

"Let us enjoy the Rain together. My Umbrella is always open for you. Knowing me is knowing never having to say goodbye. It never stops raining, does it?"

Junior Member TJCBOY15 is on a distinguished road TJCBOY15's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-12-2013 09:06 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: tylersacannibal

After all of this saying we want new Teen Titans, i think we can all agree we regret saying that because Teen Titans Go SUCKS MAJORLY!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen has a brilliant future RavenQueen's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Luna-P Ball Haruhi Sos Dan Tennis Ball
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2013 10:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Teen Titans Go SUCKS I agree with that cartoon network is not what it use to be

Junior Member Zodezu is on a distinguished road Zodezu's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Chicken
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2013 09:12 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Zodezu Steam ID: Zodezu

Default Re: Teen Titans GO!

Teen Titans Go or something. Not really even the same show. Not the decent animation style nor the storyline. More of a side show if you ask me considering they're each 10 minutes long.
    Quote Originally Posted by KyouFalls View Post
    Idk but i heard they were making more teen titans. Lets see how that turns out.

Member Sky Hedgehogian Maestro is on a distinguished road Sky Hedgehogian Maestro's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2014 09:27 PM
    Threads

Teen Titans Go is the nutsuck covered in fleas of Cartoon Network.
    Now if we have to keep talking about that abomination on a thread about one of the better shows of the decade, I am going to sit under a Hippopotamus and let it grozit inside my skull.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Hedgehogian Maestro View Post
    Teen Titans Go is the nutsuck covered in fleas of Cartoon Network.
    Now if we have to keep talking about that abomination on a thread about one of the better shows of the decade, I am going to sit under a Hippopotamus and let it grozit inside my skull.
    Well, y'all could always talk about the first Teen Titans show or the Teen Titans comic books. Just saying there's a lot to talk about than just one show, for the entire franchise.
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Member Sky Hedgehogian Maestro is on a distinguished road Sky Hedgehogian Maestro's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anything but Go!.
    It was the dumbest car in Saints Row the Third and it's the dumbest thing to happen to Teen Titans. Not DC Comics, mind you. But Teen Titans.

Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Hedgehogian Maestro View Post
    Anything but Go!.
    It was the dumbest car in Saints Row the Third and it's the dumbest thing to happen to Teen Titans. Not DC Comics, mind you. But Teen Titans.
    Well, how do you take to the role of Deathstroke running around as "Slade"?

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

Gil
    sunshine
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually, Deathstroke or Slade, it works both ways. "Slade" isn't a common name anyway, and I think it's actually kind of more mysterious than someone with a name as brutal as "Deathstroke."
    Deathstroke the Terminator is awesome, don't get me wrong, and the comics had it better (and it helped Young Justice, by far) but "Slade" has that tinge of "Who the hell is this guy?" if you didn't know it was his real name. To be an 8 year old and watch TT and hear about Slade and then learn later that he's known as Deathstroke... That's kind of awesome.

Still, Bowdlerisation everywhere and I don't get why they had to soften up Teen Titans.
    Last edited by Sky Hedgehogian Maestro; 09-16-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

I feel ya on this, but when I hear "Slade" I think of this.

Junior Member cursedsaskue is on a distinguished road cursedsaskue's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-27-2013 11:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: fireball_saskue

that show was my life

Senior Member BronyBradyBuddyKiller is on a distinguished road BronyBradyBuddyKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts Scorpio Heart Katana
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2015 10:05 PM
    Threads

TT was the best cartoon I had ever watched at the age of 9. When it stopped airing I was so sad D: They need some more episodes >.<

Senior Member ~OTAKYU~ is on a distinguished road ~OTAKYU~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cool
    Gifts Pen IPhone Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads

Wait is Teen Titans an anime or cartoon?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by ~OTAKYU~ View Post
    Wait is Teen Titans an anime or cartoon?

Senior Member Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112 has a reputation beyond repute Space Cowboy 2112's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2015 02:13 PM
    Threads

I liked the older teen titans better, it was a little more pg13 which I liked. raven and starfire are HOT. its not my favorite show on cartoon network (i just watch cartoon network for regular show) but at least its not as gnarly and stupid as uncle grandpa.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information