AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Fate/Unbound

Is back!!! Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari has a reputation beyond repute Yukari's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Bento Photoshop
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2013 09:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: RPG: Fate/Unbound

Right as Artemis saw that the weird little girl and the tall man come up to the group of Master and Servants, a blinding flare splint into three pieces and killed her eagle. Artemis screamed in frustration and anger. The eagle didn't deserve to die for helping her. She didn't know who had killed her pet, but she would find out and rip their heart from their chest.

Pacing back and forth on the roof, Artemis decided that what she had learned was very little indeed. Just a few names, that a Master or Servant could have made up, and some unremarkable fighting. She couldn't figure out who they truely were, beside maybe their class. She understood that the lancer was powerful, but could have been holding back. more than likely holding back and that he was a man {word meaning one who engages in sexual acts for financial compensation has been redacted}.

The woman swordsman, Artemis thought, is very interesting. Artemis immediately respected the young woman and smiled gravely. Women warriors were to be feared, because they are more able to manipulate others if they chose to do so. Not many men would want to fight a woman, or hit a woman. Artemis tugged at her hair in thought. The Master of the female Servant was Asian. Japanese, Chinese, or Korean. Artemis would have to get a better look at the young woman to know for sure, but the young woman warrior could be part of the history from this side of the world.

The young girl though....was rather odd. Although was a young form, the girl acted like an adult. Scaringly calm and very little emotion. That girl has a sharp mind behind her eyes Artemis though. I will have to be careful when battling that lancer. Artemis growled and gripped her bow hard. How she hated the male species. She understood they were needed for the continuance of the human race, but they were all pigs. Every last one of them. She would take pleasure in bring that man to his knees begging for mercy.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

Mizuki covered her face with her left hand to shelter her eyes from the blinding sunlight as she looked upwards toward the opaque cerulean skies which not a single cloud could be seen except a thin haze. It was mid-summer and the humid heat was becoming unbearable as it lazily simmered with Beijing's smoggy polluted air. Placing a surgical mask over her face Mizuki walked out onto the mass of pedestrians busily transiting to countless different destinations while massive sky scrappers towered over the people like watchful giants. Taking a less traveled residential area Mizuki stopped by a small flower shop whose small and modest display contained deep wine red roses, white in full bloom chrysanthemums, multiple colored tulips and countless of other types of florets and ornate house plants.

Faintly smiling Mizuki bent down and picked up a single milky white water lily flower and gently smelled the flower's delicate and pure like fragrance. Water lily was Mizuki's mother favorite flower because of its graceful fragrance and its humble yet chic appearance. Soon an small built old lady came to the front with a warm smile and asked Mizuki if she was looking for something in particular.

"Could you please make a bouquet of seven water lilies?"

With her frail shaky hands she picked up the seven flowers and surprisingly skillfully and steadily made the bouquet wrapping the flowers with thin almost translucent white wrapping paper and a long fine light pink silk bow. As she finished tying the bouquet Mizuki pulled her wallet out of her purse and was about to hand the total amount before the flower shop owner with smiling face told Mizuki:

"It's fine my dear child...I know these flowers are for your Mother who is in the hospital. Will you tell her get well soon for me?"

Shyly smiling Mizuki silently mouthed a thank you to the old lady before leaving. It had been two years since Mizuki's mother had been admitted into the hospital due to leukemia and so once in a while Mizuki bought her Mother's favorite flowers to cheer her up. As she was about to leave the modest flower shop as slight cold breeze blew threw - an unusual occurrence considering it was mid-summer. Giving no second thoughts Mizuki began to walk towards the city hospital, which was a short distance from where the flower shop was, and faintly humming a traditional Chinese nursery rhyme.

"两只老虎, 两只老虎...跑得快, 跑得快." (Two tigers, two tigers...run so fast, run so fast.)

But before Mizuki even reached the entrance of the hospital something was amiss for a large crowd had gathered at the side of the hospital nearest the entrance gate. Narrowing her eyes Mizuki struggled to see what was going and so she removed her surgical mask and walked closer to the crowd that had gathered. Suddenly a grueling icy grip clamped Mizuki rendering her immobile, the color in the world began to drain and standing eerily still and silent. A deep garnet colored pool morbidly painted the jet black asphalt of the hospital with a fresh corpse laying on the floor with bones protruding from various parts of the twisted body. Stricken Mizuki laid frozen as the police and by-standers amassed like vultures around her Mother's body before a whirlpool of grief, anger, hopelessness and fear took over her state of mind and physically manifesting itself through painful screams and tears on Mizuki's face.

Panting Mizuki briskly awoke, beads of sweat collected in Mizuki's milky white skin even though it was cold to the touch. Once again the nightmare of Mizuki's Mother's death had resurfaced and was beginning to be a nightly occurrence. After a few seconds the Mizuki was able to regain her senses and remembered that she and Kouen had stopped at a local ryokan (traditional Japanese styled inns that originated in the Edo period). The soft moonlight permeated through the window's grid pattern and lit the room. Now fully awake Mizuki got up and began to undress herself from the plum colored yukata and dressing herself into her hanfu, which was made with several layers of see through silk of varying shades of blue and lustrous threads that were masterfully sewn into organic shaped details. Roughly gathering the crown of her hair Mizuki tied it into ponytail leaving the lower half loose and her fringe which was partially tied by small strips of white fabric. As she was finishing putting her jade necklace and her pearl tassel like earrings a faint firefly like light appeared by the window where the moonlight still peered through. Slowly materializing, a voluptuous woman appeared wearing a luxuriously ornate oiran styled kimono and whose grand golden obi was the center piece.

"Tian Fei..."

"Kouen I have told you not to call me by my real name...so long as I am a Jewel Witch my name is Mizuki Mitama..."

Kouen slightly chuckled before answering in a whispery sultry voice, "Your just like a small defenseless baby...were you having a nightmare again? Also I am sure you noticed that a mass gathering of Masters and Familiars have come together not too far from here."

She was right as soon as Mizuki awakened she had noticed that several manas could be "seen" in the surrounding area mostly at the Fuyuki Bridge where one of the manas seemed to be particularly different. Before departing Mizuki grabbed her small silk pouch where her other jewels were stored inside contained several famous jewels including the The Great Star of Africa in which Mizuki together with Kouen had managed to steal from the vaults inside the Tower of London some time ago.

By the time she and Kouen had arrived at the bridge the only mana which had aroused interest in Mizuki gracefully faded although not completely. Ignoring the negligible remnants of the mana that had just faded, Mizuki observed the four most obvious manas present belonging to the two different Masters and Familiars by activating the two pearls in her tassel like earrings which granted her the ability to see through everything both physically and spiritually. But upon further inspection one of the familiars caught Mizuki's attention. The young female warrior caught Mizuki's attention because she awfully resembled one of China's legendary generals - Hua Mulan, but she would need to further study the Amazonian like warrior before she could fully say that the woman standing before her was truly the legendary Chinese warrior acting on her free will.

Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Leon now stood where he believed the lance from earlier was fired. exactly fifty-three yards from where @Yuuchun THREE pairs of master's and Servants stood. Of the six people a surprising two males. That's interesting. He thought to himself. Personally he cared not about taking the light from the eyes of a female, it had been done before, they died just as other humans. It was surprising to see the young female stand confidently beside Lancer and the Pair of female Master's and Servant's. Before them another group, a male and female combination. The girl was staring at the place where the Servant that he believed to have fired the spear fell. From this distance he couldn't see the opposite end of the bridge but he was sure that's where the man would retreat to, if at all.

Narrowing his eyes Leon looked to where Cassandra was to be. Though he couldn't spot her nor feel for mana his command spells allowed him, like all Master's, to instantly pin point the location of their Servant. Like a familiar if you will. That reminds me

The eagle from before was not a familiar but a living creature under possession he believed. Not a rare skill yet a powerful one in the right hands. Another Master/Servant pair observing the battle. Dangerous. He supposed watching from afar was the best decision, he himself was doing it now, it's the fact that they were using a creature to do so. It showed how smart they were compared to the other Master's. He wondered if it belonged to a Caster, or Saver type Servant if not used by the Master. It disturbed him further because unlike Familiars, living creatures didn't have a mana signature. They could be used in full secrecy unless they acted out of context, like the eagle, which is how he was able to guess it was being used. A drawback of possession. Sighing heavily Leon felt the release of Cassandra's Telegraphed Mad Enchantment. Though it didn't boost one's potential at the cost of their sanity, Cassandra being an exception, it was a rare and powerful ability as it slowly forced those within range to become irritable. Even now he felt the urge to rush into battle. Luckily he was about to suppress such impulses. Cassandra herself told him that the further from it you were the lesser the effect. She was obviously telling the truth because it's flow was directed toward the three pair's on the bridge yet the remnants lingered in all direction.

Cassandra, you will go down in history as the strongest Berserker class Servant to ever grace the Grail War's. he shook his head once or twice at the possibilities she held. The urged to unleash her tempted him to the point where he took a step forward and lifted his hand. He was about to use a Command Spell to force Cassandra to destroy them when another mana signature flooded his senses like the heat from the sun. he turned his gaze to the bridge so distance before it's beginning. He didn't see anyone but felt two more powers. Are we all really gathering.

Masaki kept close watch of the male and female. She decided this man was not to be trusted. "I am Kalen, this is my Servant Sano, these two women behind me are Linna, and Masaki. We are allies in this War and should to care to do battle we will not hesitate to destroy you or your Master. What brings you before us? As she spoke Lancer stepped close to her and smiled at the larger man. He wondered as did Masaki what his class was. He was weaponless yet he wasn't in his true form like himself and Xiao. He enjoyed how Masaki called Xiao by her own name. Peering over at her a winked once before turning back to the new group.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Issac nods and Smiles again. "As I said, we noticed your fight with that other Servant. Your skill is undeniable, and my Mistress and I are always in need of strong allys. Perhaps we could work together, to forward our Mutual goals? Or are you not Here for the Grail war as well?" Eris actually spoke now. "I'm hoping to use the grail to Better the lives of the Downtrodden." It wasnt even untrue, though she wanted it more for herself than the rest of the Downtrodden. "I thought it a noble goal, to help those that the Last Grail war pushed into the Mud."

Issac looked at his Mistriss, almsot surprised, but pleased at Her initiative. "I do not know what goals you pursue, but we have been open with you. Please, be honest with us. I think trust is the best basis for a Relationship, of ay kind."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

What a gathering. Thought Ai as she surveyed the other pair. With three pairs of Masters and Servants all congregating in one place, it was sure to attract others. That eagle that had been scouring overhead that had a bit of mana surrounding it, meaning it was being controlled or someone was using it as their eyes. That means there was most likely another pair in hiding, watching. Said eagle was then speared down--another possible pair. They were being watched. Ai didn't like attention.

Ai didn't object or even bat an eyelash when Masaki lied about their names. Personally, she didn't think that served a purpose. Everyone knew the Servant would be going by an alias anyway, and the Master's name had no relevance to anything important... that is unless she didn't want to give away her identity for some reason. That could have meant she was a person of high importance. Still, Ai remained stoic. In the end, these people were her rivals and she would have to keep that in mind.

Xiao joined Ai at her side. Ai was silent, even more so than usual. That always indicated she was surveying. She told her that she thought too much and was scolded. There was a lot going on at the moment, but if these people wanted to come off an non-threatening, she would have to as well. It's not that she trusted them, she simply did not want to give off the impression that she was all too ready to fight them, even if she was. She returned to her alias form, lip ring glimmering under the street lights.

She turned her attention to the front just in time to see Lancer wink at her. She merely blinked in confusion. He held this mirth in his eyes. Something told her he thoroughly enjoyed this game of lying to the newcomers. She hated lying, even though she lived ten years of her life in a lie.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A light breeze fluttered across an small residential area some odd half mile from the south side of the Fuyuki Bridge. The soft sound of cascading metal flakes slowly began clumping together and from them Muramasa continued a slowly stroll. His lips were hard pressed together and after a short 2 minutes it faded and the Servant came to a halt. "A Command Spell? I see, Suzaku, you are still as cautious and dangerous as 15 years ago." Smiling Muramasa began walking again this time into the craves in between a night clubs and a bookstore. With a simple push with the ball of his left foot Muramasa disappeared to the top of the club. The bumping of the music making his smile widen as his head followed the rhythm. The back of his neck seemed to stand on in. The shadows themselves seeming to hold deep hatred and bloodlust, or maybe it was just him.
    @Luzifer

@Valkarma

As a mysterious song continued to fill the air a man slowly made his way into the Jazz club. The owner, in his daze, never noticed him nor did the audience. "Powerful Magic. I see." Walking to it's source the man sat down in the middle of the floor surrounded by those that were under it's will. This man only stared at it's owner before beginning to clap softly. "Bravo. Caster."

Masaki didn't take her eyes off the pair. As Xiao returned to her hidden form Masaki could only guess she didn't care if the others knew how she looked. She forbid Lancer from returning to the less Mana draining form while they were in the presence of other Master and Servant's. How he did let his Lancer fade into the wind her sitting down. the both of them now the same height, even thought she was standing and he was sitting. "Then Sir Issac I will accept your help." She lifted her hand and a green light formed three orbs of mana before bursting into three identical doves. One landed before Issac, Ai, and Herself. "These are my familiars, they are basic and can be manipulated through your mana. Once under your command they no longer are under my control. We can use these to communicate should we need to. Also..."

She watched Lancer cut his eyes at her cautiously. she looked at him and nodded which cause the smile to return to his face. "I am an Agent of the Magus Association. We directly oppose Suzaku's regime, That Berserker before was once one of us turned to Suzaku. We must be careful their are rumors that his Servant, Muramasa the man you all saw us fighting before, is a Servant killer. A powerful warrior with a secret past. I know of no warriors that had such abilities or legends in time. Do you all have any idea after tonight's battle?

Cassandra mad Enchantment slithered closer and closer to the three. She would allow them to talk while slowly pouring more hatred and madness into the area. She would see which one had the shortest temper.
    @~Shobu~ @Yuuchun @espi has @Hoillow Ichigo

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Jagar was lost in his own music that night. Lost in the sounds, the emotions and the movements. His harmless magic spun around the room and he didn't even realise the changes that he was making. As he finished he bowed to the standing applause and began packing up his instruments. The room soon filled with chatter as a CD began playing a more general playlist in the background. Jagar felt he had done good that night and hope that those present would return home better then when they left.

Walking over to the bar he waved aside the few people who quickly came to great him and smiled at the barman who always knew what drink he wanted after a performance. As the crowds thinned a talent seeker approached. They gave the usual dribble about helping him make it big and was about to sit down next to him when Jagar spoke up.
    "Sorry. That seat is reserved for a visitor." He said, his voice smooth and perfect. The talent seeker looked confused and excused himself unexpectedly. Jace undid the magic once the man was far enough away and turned to the barman as he brought his drink. The barman raised an eyebrow questioning Jagar's comment knowing he didn't normally keep company.
    Jagar just smiled, "Don't worry he is already here. I'm just save his seat till he is ready to come over."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As the performer bowed before his adoring audience this man only clapped with them and watched as he made his way to the bar. Standing sometime after the man followed behind shortly after some human, a producer maybe, was excused and the magic suddenly faded. With long waves of purple hair the man sat down beside the flute playing wonder and ordered a drink. The bartender only stared at him before pouring a mix of jack and coke. Taking a firm grip on the glass he placed it against his lips and sipped it once before placing it back down and sighing in relief.

"A wondrous performance my good sir. My name is Suzaku, and I have come to meet you, Caster."

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jagar raised an eyebrow himself this time as the long hair man sat next to him. Curiosity was the first thing to hit him, after all how many other people have purple hair, but this was quickly overtaken by confusion. A glance at the barman was returned with just as confused a look as he had. He took a deep sip of his drink and turned in his seat to have his back on the bar.

"Pardon? Mr...Suzaku was it? Wonderful name by the way. I have always loved the way the names from this country sound." He smiled, "But it appears you have caught me with my pants down, so to speak." He joked, "Your not another manager or talent seeker are you? Caster eh? Are you offering me an actor role or a wanting me to manager actors? I'm flattered either way but it just isn't my thing. Music is my hobby and escape, not a job." He leaned back a bit more and took another drink. "And I'm trying not to sound rude but if that is all your here for, like the others, I have to ask you not to bother me. Otherwise feel free to relax, you seem like a person with a good ear for music. That alone makes you a good person in my book."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Suzaku didn't turn as the man did. He only stared into his drink, it's dark texture a testament to his own deeper motives. Yet, how rare was it to sit beside someone of such, influence. Suzaku himself had to admit that the sound of his music had reached his modest ears as did the faints of magic in it. He watched people gather as if herded like sheep. He was fascinated.

Now here he sat beside this musician. Black hair, white covering the entire right side of his head. Youngful, mysterious and quite frankly quite interesting. Leaning back Suzaku sighed before turning his gaze to the young man.

"It would seem you have me mistake Mr?" He didn't wait for an answer. "You see I simply enjoy your music, as do these people here" ...turning a gesturing to the people some leaving while others congregated together. "However unlike most of them I can sense the magic fluttering about this entire bar. So tell me. What brings you to my city, Casterr?" He supposed fishing for his information would be best. Suzaku thought this boy to be a Master or maybe even a Servant. It wouldn't surprise him in the least if he was even an Archer, he wasn't sure as to if anyone in this bar was his Master, maybe the bartender. His grey eyes cut towards the man and in them the will to kill echoed out like waves of heat. The man swallowed hard as if his throat was dry, Suzaku smiled softly and asked for another drink.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Collectedly Mizuki closed her eyes and soon her mind was flooded by an replica of where she was standing, but unlike the real physical place where she was standing the image in Mizuki's mind ignored all objects that did not have a mana signature. Like a spectral aura Mizuki saw directly above her two young women one who closely represented the apocryphal Chinese warrior, another a young looking lass who was accompanied by a servant who wore a hybrid of a Samurai's armor and a hakama, further back a youthful man with sterling silvery hair who seethed with a miasmatic aura, and even further back Mizuki detected several other manas but as they maintained a far distance between them Mizuki decided to ignore the manas beyond the immediate vicinity.

Once more opening her eyes Mizuki turned to face the lad whose aura reeked with a killing intent. Swiftly but closely Mizuki inspected the man's physical appearance, current emotional state, mana signature, location where he was standing and anything else that gave away any shred of information on the man's being. His slender, frail but well kept physique, reposeful expression and mana signature even while several Masters and Familiars gathered and the fact that he kept such a wide distance meant that at the bare minimum the young man didn't like close combat and was calm and calculative when dealing with his surroundings. But the man's slight movement forward did not escape Mizuki's wary eyes. The fact that he moved on what seemed to be an impulse showed than an external stimuli had affected upon him - probably it was the miasmatic aura that brewed around him but did not emanate from the man himself.

"This man's servant is definitely a Berserker."

Wishing to further investigate both the mysterious Master before her and the other Masters that surrounded the Fuyuki bridge, Mizuki activated her both her Sapphire and Jade gemstone simultaneously. At first it seemed nothing had occurred as nothing obvious had changed, but silently Mizuki's attack had been launched at a molecular level. The Sapphire gemstone allowed Mizuki to control water even at a molecular level which means by second nature Mizuki gains access to control both Hydrogen and Oxygen elements. Meanwhile the Jade gemstone meant she had control over all plants and their different properties and functions. Combining these two powers Mizuki began separating the Hydrogen from the Oxygen molecules and increased the output of Oxygen from all the plants in the vicinity to beyond the normal levels. By doing so Mizuki had quadrupled the amount of oxygen present in the atmosphere whereas normal levels of Oxygen in the air would be 21%. Although Oxygen is absolutely essential in order to live, high levels of concentration of Oxygen is toxic and potentially lethal. But it does have drawbacks as its a double edged sword attack, for the caster must be able to be able to change atmospheric pressure inside the body precisely to avoid being poisoned by the high percentage of Oxygen which if not done correctly will lead to severe internal damage or death. But in the other hand it is perfect for covert operations as this attack gives no warnings until the body becomes deprived of air as the lungs begin to collapse.

"Lets see how you will solve this problem."

Simultaneously Mizuki utilized her Sapphire jewel to change the fluid flow within her own body and Kouen's to avoid her attack's effects. Although 84% Oxygen levels are not immediately life threatening it can lead to severe damage to the lungs and vital organs, if exposed too long, due to the decrease levels of oxygen within the body. Noticing what her Master was doing Kouen looked straight at her Master's face.

"Mizuki do you realize that by attacking them you are immediately becoming their enemies?"

"I am not doing this with the intention of killing them. I just want to see what they are capable of."

Mizuki knew that by slightly provoking them into battle would open a small window and allow to see each Masters' and Familiars' powers, solving abilities, team work and personalities - all vital information plus Mizuki was not so careless as to attack all of them head on without having prior knowledge or a plan that would ensure victory. Noting that her Master would not heed to her warning Kouen changed appearances. Through her vicissitude Kouen's Oiran styled appearance which was highly ornate almost to the point of being ceremonial was simplified into a golden and bright cardinal colored junihitoe, her hair braided and tied with modest long oriental hair pins and finally Kouen's face was covered by a white and red porcelain mask that resembled a fox. Unlike other Familiars Kouen did not have to worry revealing her true appearance thanks to her shape-shifting abilities which granted her ceaseless amount of appearances. Slightly smirking Kouen looked at the direction in which the Mad Enchantment was emanating from.

"The Mad Enchantment of a Berserker is simply a battle of the minds. As a person who has survived well over a millennium I will not be playing your game of charades."

"Kouen this battle is only for reconnaissance purposes do not engage in direct physical confrontation."

OOC: If anyone is confused on how Mizuki's attack works please visit this website. Humans can't breath 100% pure oxygen (normal oxygen levels are 21% and the rest of the air is made up of other gases) and so it can lead to death because the body/lungs cannot absorb pure 100% oxygen under normal circumstances.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

12. Likes Hollow Ichigo liked this post
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Jagar just shrugged to the man. It was one of those 'This is the full package like it or not' shrugs. He smiled though as he did so, a calming smile. He rubbed the tips of this fingers and a thin film of magic filled the air around them like dust. It blocked out eavesdroppers.

"Busted ain't I?" He said, "Yea I'm a mage. Name's Mikhail. Bible name. Don't ask, weird parents. But still don't why you keep calling me Caster. Never heard that term for a Mage before." He took another drink. "But I'll be honest, I'm not very good. Only ever focussed on the one real spell that I use with my music," He lifted his violin case and shook it. "Makes people more hopeful. Gives them something to look forward to you know. But when I told my mates I was travelling here they were almost tripping over themselves to stop me." He put the case back down. "They would say things like. Don't go it is dangerous. Don't go it is not worth it. Don't go it's hopeless." He smiled, "But the more I heard the more I felt I had to."

He turned back so he was facing the same way as Suzaku, grinning as he watched him spook the bartender, seeing at just a joke. "It is a chnace to make a difference you know. Even if it just on a small scale. Help people out." His eyes caught a fabulous gleam as he spoke, the idea making him happier. "Baby steps to make the whole world a better place."

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: I changed his appearance, he retains the silver hair.

Cassandrea only stared some ways to the west. Not far from the bridge she noticed two women, both seemed focused on her and her Master. The Mad Enchantment seemed to to work on the female Servant, whom she saw transform. Deep within her core a beast felt the urge to engage. She stared at her and stepped from the shadows. She dropped down and began a slow walk toward the two. On the way she felt the change in oxygen. Magic of a human sort had no affect on Servants. They were simply not strong enough to pose a real threat, it wasn't a question of sheer power yet in the quality. Each and every Servant was the physical manifestation of legends, myths, hymns, ancient and new text and even those yet to even come, their bodies may 'bleed' yet in the end it is only mana taking such a form, a look. Servant could withstand damage any human would call a miracle to survive. Leon told her of a time in the past war when his father's Lancer Servant split a Saber's arm in half, he followed it by taking the remainder of the Servant's arm. He spoke of how the man only grasped his sword tighter and continued the fight. He did speak of a winner, yet she knew the answer. These 'heroic spirit's' were dangerous monsters under the pretext of a saint. Even herself. As she strolled her hands grasped one another a gentle smile on her face as she only walked. All at once the Mad Enchantment faded and she within viewing distance of her enemies, only continued forward. The two women were elegant in beauty. Anyone one would make a fine wife for Leon. Speaking of....

Suzaku smiled lightly and leaned back in the chair. Mikhail was it? I applaud your will to help others. Then why not join me. Your music soothes the heart yet I believe you know the reason your in this city. There is currently a War taking place as you to should feel the conflicting magics. Several Master have summon spirits from histories of all origins. Even some we knew not existed. I believe you are here for this War. I should know. This planet and everything in it belongs to me. Why not join me Mikhail and help this world find true peace?"

Leon felt a sudden change in his lungs. Fainted mana was manipulating his surroundings, the very air itself was slowly changing. His eyes narrowed as he breathed slowly. Slowly he began pouring mana into his finger tips and stabbed the air before him, to his eyes that subjugated mana itself he located the waves of mana that manipulated the air. Yet it was not that easy or simple. This was powerful magic of a kind he could only guess about, the very plants within the area were being used, mana leaked into and from them as they changed. Elemental magic of a powerful sort. He twisted his fingers like a lock and backtracked the mana signature. He would find the source.

More importantly he began manipulating the mana running through his body. With it he augmented his body, mainly his lungs, brain, and other internal organs, and lowered the pressure being dealt by the such atmospheric disturbance. He couldn't keep it going long enough but he knew some one person's mana strong enough to withstand this. Taking full use of his small grace period Loen channeled mana into the heels of his feet and blasted from the building like a rocket. He traveled quickly toward Cassandra's slowly moving mana signature. On the way he was clear view of the female duo and and began to slow down before cutting the mana from his heels completely.

Letting momentum carry him Leon came sliding to a stop some fifty feet from the women, standing to his full height just as Cassandra came to a halt beside him. placing a hand upon him she began to mutter some unknown words, even a mystery to him, however below that sweet voice it seemed double layered with a deep bellowing of horrors untold. The air around him slowly but surely returned to more acceptable levels, He was quickly absorbing the mana Cassandra was feeding to him through direct contact. Her spells seemed of a wind nature, he remembered her speaking of some odd number of spells she herself crafted, and of her rather his guidance through many years of working from the shadows. Feeding into the depths of the human instinct of fear, war, and death. He understood whom this women, and this man she spoke of to be. The first demon. The very first in biblical standards if he was correct. His eyes fixed back into focus moments after Cassandra released him and stared at the women before them. "I see. The mana that flowed into the air and turned it toxic was from you. I hate to see so many women on the field of battle, yet...." Leon closed his eyes as the command spell on his right hand glowed the trademark crimson red. A powerful wave of 'True Magic" washed across the scene in all directions, the direct representation of the emotion behind the order given.

"Att......"

From the sky a lightning bolt, or rather a lightning bolt shaped pillar of mana crashed behind the two pairs, Cassandra having stepped back some 40 feet with Leon directly beside her. They moved together well. It's light illuminating the city itself as a bubble cast itself over the entirety of Fuyuki city. The magic membrane past over each and everyone one in the city. It didn't disturb a single soul. Before the light faded thirty-five shadows dropped before Leon and his new 'foe'. Men and women clad in black and purple, the obvious sign of Suzaku's executive armada. 35 deadly assassins now surrounded the two pairs. Their eyes the only visible attribute to if they were even human, their mana were of various types. The river itself had kicked up as one directed itself toward the female Leon deduced had change the oxygen levels in the air. He himself had to adjust the very fabric of his mana distribution circuits to adjust to this change. Leon's eyes cut to the left as movement alerted his senses of an attack, like it wasn't obvious.

Before this Jewel Witch a man forged a blue aura and clad itself to his forearm. Rushing forward he made a dash for the more slender female with the white face. Water from the river pulled itself in a small stream and wrapped around his arm. moment before his punch was directed for her face.

At the other side, now having enclosed the two pair's, another mage attacked Cassandra. She, based on the long brown ponytail coming from behind her mask, reached Cassandra at the same moment her comrade attacked the other female. Her leg was in a wide arc cutting through the air toward this pale women's unturned head, fire erupting from it as if on command.

Cassandra didn't bother to move. She used a force field generated from her own mana to stabilize the oxygen level around herself and Leon, of course she applied her own manipulation of air and water. Leon himself had began distrubing the mana flowing around them with his own and that he drained from her. She wondered just how long this man could withstand her powers. Throughout this monolingual representation of Master Servant coordination her normal stance remained itself, a humble unassuming facade not easily revealed. Moments before flames bathed her face she turned her gaze to the women. Her finger flicked upward and with it a trail of gore and death. A line cut itself across the women's body and after such the air pulled upward as if in a sudden updraft. Yet her eyes were turned back on the women from before. The being attacking them had also found a similar fate, that which made him human clad in a fine circle around the two women, perfectly place arranged in a down turned D lining up with her and Leon. "Please understand my Mistresses I cannot allow those that would harm my Master a fate less then accommodating..would you."

Two more attacked the female pair from the same direction. One stood back and moved his hands in manners similar to ancient spell casting. Directly before him a circle appeared in magic symbols forming a pentagram. Six rays of light burst into the air and then curved downward toward the two women. His ally stopped some 10 feet in front of him and slammed his hand into the ground. Jagged rocks of various sizes, no larger then a car, rose behind him and scatter small petals of concrete and rock toward the two. The combined attacks would hit together if successful. The Male and female pair had time to watch. Three men attacked from above, behind, and from the right side, blocking their view with the same attack formation, the third man firing a wave of fire coating the petals. The total formation encompassing both squads successfully, as if this had been done before.

Cassandra wondered if the sudden changes in the atmosphere would kill them all. The area around herself and Leon was stable yet this women's manipulation was far greater. A losing battle against this women. Leon would not survive such a fight and the chance of that paled faced fox striking her in his absence was a far greater threat. They couldn't afford to loose them from their sight. Not for a second.

"Cassandra...."

Around the two of them lay a street in ruin. Everything in 40 yards around was in ashes or jagged from the aftermath of the combined assault. Large gushes of wind blew around them carrying the scent of water from the river not far from them. The two were safe and Cassandra stood next to Leon. Kind eyes still staring at the women, again with perfect symmetry in her movements. Her left hand lifted as did her right. From them she flicked were wrists and a twirl followed. It protected them both from an attack all four could have dodged or blocked. What was strange was her precision. She manipulated the oxygen levels for a few seconds using her demon magic, with it she pulled the over abundance of water from within the river and stabilized the air. The earlier attack from the female alerted her to the notion of them getting caught in a massive explosion. Fire and oxygen did not mix very well. Flames must breath correct? Though sum Master of the art, as she suspected at least the human girl to be, could unleash much more subtle and indiscriminate tactics. That's why her eyes were once again upon the women. Around them the moaning of 32 men and women, burns, slashes, severing, even remnants of their attacks used against them lay evidence to their defeat. These two black haired beauties were a far more dangerous bunch. She wouldn't allow outside force dictate their conversation. "I am Cassandra, and this is my Master Leon." Whom only stood idle this entire time his mana calm and collected. Though secretly he analyzed these women, looking for secrets to their natures. Mainly this white faced fox like women whom he believed to be dangerous and therefore not to be taken lightly.. "Would you grace us with your names, My Ladies." As polite as they came. Who was this women so easily capable of such carnage.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 06-14-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Junior Member genderbender_lover is on a distinguished road genderbender_lover's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-22-2013 05:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: TwitchingTub73

"hmm... I can sense them there's so many masters and servants. And they've begun fighting already, it seems the peace we have maintained has now been diminished. What should we do rave? Want to join the fun?" Tsubasa asked his master although knowing she would most likely say no. Rave glared daggers at her servant for thinking for her again. Often she thought how did she get stuck with such an idiot as him, although she had to admit he does have his moments of being a genius.

"It depends are you finished trying to strengthen the barrier or are you just sitting around acting as if to be a teenager." She thought back to him walking slowly along the walls letting them lead her to the backyard of her home.she could feel the void of his voice in her mind meaning he was coming toward her. No later had he shown up and picked her up off her feet, carrying her where she needed to go.

"I'm finished, don't asume I do nothing because you don't see what I do." He told her setting her down gently on the top step that faced her giant Zen garden. He was beginning to sit when she abruptly stood up."what is it what do you need?" He asked worried about her recently she had begun having cold sweats and fevers but nothing too bad, yet.

"Let's go. I feel we shouldn't be left out in the dark while everyone else is making strong allies and scouting out enemies. That would make us underdogs and the first ones to kill for no alignment. I will try to pin point there locations as you gather my things." He ran to find her wig and weapons as she began searching for the closest manna signature in there vicinity. She caught three not too far away and quite a few more farther away it seemed easier to approach the group rather than two individuals. Right then Tsubasa came back in with her things including her change of clothes.

"Rave my darling would you like me to help you dress?" He whispered in her ear teasingly. She swatted around her trying to get him but missing, finally she gave up and just held out her hand for the clothes. He put the clothes in her hand and walked down the hall avoiding seeing her like when they first met.after not too long he returned to see her completely ready to go.

"Do you think you can go that far without stopping in less than five minutes?" He responded to her with only a snort as he jumped into a tree at the far right corner of her garden." Tsubasa you know I don't like it when you jump up onto things I'm not able to feel around me." He sighed but nonetheless jumped down onto the grass outside her home's complex and from there on he ran as fast as he could while guiding her along with him.
    I WILL SURVIVE!!!

16. Likes Hollow Ichigo liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The sudden pulse of several mana signatures fading alerted Muramasa to the events at the bridge. Not far from the couple he battled another pair appeared. Then further behind them another two, then Suzaku's militia all thirty-five faded or fading. Muramasa's head turned toward the bridge and his face grew deep and conflicted. So much fighting, so much death and destruction. It would seem that fifteen years had passed so quickly. Did he once again have to fight and risk his life in chase of this Grail? He recalled a discussed he and Suzaku had the moment he was summoned. The memories came to him like a soft wind sweeping through the meadow. This very city, fifteen years, Suzaku summoned him using one of his swords still preserved to this day. After he came into being the man asked a simple question. '"Are you truly Muramasa?"' it was a silly question he himself laughed at. He answered with a simple yes and was attacked instantly. Without much effort he snapped the sword with his bare hand, a simple thrust that propelled the man some odd feet away. Suzaku stood up and nodded, speaking of only the real Muramasa being able to snap his own sword so easily. He knew then why he was summoned. During his life time some odd 500 years ago he was a violent and ill-tempered man bordering on madness. Blood and hate were as prosperous as war and weapons, which he himself was the best at. He forged the best weapons yet it was said his own madness and bloodlust was carried with it. It was of no surprise it could be possible, he after all forged his blade with his emotions. So much was needed of him it seemed. The Emperor himself ordered him to forge so many blades, such that as they slaughtered countless enemies their hate, and that from their wielders came to Muramasa. They spoke of his blades being evil and cursed his soul forever, and took his life.

now however he could work to redeem himself. This world was far worse then then. Human's had evolved and continued their ascension toward Godhood. Luckily he and Suzaku had slowed such process by halting the people of this planet's growth. It seemed the only way till a more subtle way could be found. He understood what Suzaku was asking him, a simple man in many forms, yet his mind was of a different breed. The man was trained to kill and knew it well, however his conviction and demand for something better led him to the Grail. Muramasa opened his eyes and found himself standing on a lone building someone half mile from the bridge. Looking down he watched the last remaining bits of metal form his physical body. It was quite easy to move stealthy when not using one's physical, mana consuming body.

Peering down at the event's beforehand Muramasa kept his mana low enough to where, at this distance, he doubted someone could spot him from the bridge. With watchful eyes keen to find details he watched. he wanted to see for himself, not under the control of a Command Spell, what these people were made of. A shy grin appeared on his light face, all traces of that killer from before gone. Was this even the same man.

Masaki turned suddenly at the presence of so many. And in a flash they were all gone or not moving. had someone defeated so many that quickly. A Servant undoubtedly. Turning back to Issac and Ai, Masaki spoke softly as Lancer stood to his full height. "It would appear more master, and Servant have arrived as you can tell. Maybe we should observe these events and see if they will be willing to sit down for a discussion?" turning around Masaki and Lancer began walking toward the edge of the bridge. Lancer called forth only one spear this time, the short spear, and placed it on his shoulder. Their back were turned to two servant and master's. they would not be caught off guard.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"Kouen this battle is only for reconnaissance purposes do not engage in direct physical confrontation."

Deep seated within the depths of Kouen's soul the Mad Enchantment entered her like a wily succubus. Bewitchingly as the Mad Enchantment caressed her mind, body and soul Kouen felt a strong urge to submit to her old ways. Aeons before Kouen had met Mizuki she was a wild Gumiho whom terrorized humans all over the Korean Peninsula and was eventually immortalized in people's mind as the messenger of the Yeoldaewnag Gods. However, Kouen's long history also allowed her to gain an immeasurable amount of knowledge and she knew better than to give in to the coaxing of the Mad Enchantment. Forcibly suppressing her bestial nature Kouen noticed that once again they were being watched from the nine o'clock direction.

From under the veil of a penumbra a young apt looking maiden with long flowing braided hair emerged. Nonchalantly the maiden began walking towards Kouen and Mizuki with a smile that irked with mortiferous intent. Pretending to only gaze at the servant who was approaching, Kouen launched a second attack that had a dual purpose. Completely concealed within her long sodetake (the sleeve of the Kimono) Kouen minutely moved her fingertips unleashing negligible but accumulating amounts of mana into the air. Slowly the ambience around the Fuyuki Bridge began to change once more, but like the first time nothing seemed to have changed or seemed bizarre. But in reality the very instant Kouen had transformed into her true appearance she had cast a strong illusion over the entire surrounding area; Kouen had activated her special ability - Territory Creation. Her special ability allowed Kouen to completely recreate her surroundings including herself and Mizuki. Having being replaced by indiscernible illusions Mizuki and Kouen quietly slipped away into a more secure place. Once away from the immediate danger Mizuki released her spell over the air and water and sealed her jewels' powers.

"I see. The mana that flowed into the air and turned it toxic was from you. I hate to see so many women on the field of battle, yet...."

The young man's hand began to glimmer in a deep wine color as he prepared to unleash his attack upon Mizuki's and Kouen's superlative body doubles. Mizuki closely watching the outcome of the situation noticed in a split second prior to the arrival that a third party had arrived in the battle field. Surely enough almost at the same time a manifold of large bolts of mana swiftly pierced through the air sending a gush of waves of air behind Kouen's illusionary soldiers. Immediately following the surges of mana thirty five shadows ominously solidified before them clothed in black and purple colors that were synonymous with Suzaku's legion.

Without any forewarning the inhuman looking specters en masse launched their blitzkrieg upon Kouen's illusions, Leon and Cassandra. Being mere illusions of the originals they were only granted an eighth of the total power of that of the originals. Noticing the change in the river Mizuki's replica activated her Jade stone and immediately the plum trees who were tranquilly blossoming, oblivious to the conflicts of humanity and their petals who gleefully danced in the soft flickers of the wind immediately transformed into weapons of a Jewel witch. Feeding upon the ample supplies of mana floating in the air the plum trees matured into trees of herculean breadths and their branches coiled and whipped around inflicting damage on Suzaku's specters. Meanwhile Kouen's replica swiftly moved in between specters taking down as many as she could, but in a bullet time the replica saw in the corner of its eyes a specter gather an azure colored aura in its forearm and rush towards her direction. Barely having any time to dodge the replica swerved to the side, but was hit by the energy that surrounded the specter's fist partially damaging the porcelain fox mask.

The battle not willing to give any of its participant time to regain their footsteps was interrupted by a blazing fire that engulfed Servant maiden's face. Suddenly a shower of attacks bathed both Mizuki's and Kouen's replicas...a blade forged of wind slashed through both of them causing deep wounds while the specters whom were in front of them did not survive the assault.

"Please understand my Mistresses I cannot allow those that would harm my Master a fate less then accommodating..would you."

Analyzing the situation Kouen's replica concluded that utilizing basic tactics would not be enough. Walking towards her 'Master', Kouen's replica tenderly aided her Master into standing up once again. The beautiful Hanfu that was masterfully created was now tainted by the owner's crimson blood.

"Enough."

Kouen's replica began to wholly release its mana, which manifested itself in a radiant scarlet colored aura and as it seeped out Mizuki's replica began to react by also fully releasing its aura whose color was a lustrous shade of azure. Intertwining with each other both manas fused together along with both of the physical bodies of the replicas. Once fused together an outward spiraling draft of wind boisterously pushed the specters that had gathered around them. As the winds began to wind down the being that was the result from the merging of both replicas summoned the power of both the Sapphire and the Jade. The plum trees that were fleetingly ignored were once again activated and the nearby river shattered into a myriad of spears and in one fell swoop both weapons shot down indiscriminately of where it would land with the single exception of the caster.

Just as quickly as the assault had commenced it had also ended and its wake left the Fuyuki Bridge in a morbid but ironically beautiful destruction. The bridge itself was left in shambles but it was pierced by colossal branches of blooming plum blossoms who bewitchingly shimmered with beads of water and blood that had fallen on them. Buildings that once stood near the bridge were also reduced to pile of ashes and rubble. Still hidden in a safe place, the real Mizuki thought to herself "If this is only the prelude of the Grail War...I can only phantom what the war will bring to those involved." As the first battle of the Grail War came to a close the replicas once again separated into separate entities as they originally were.

"I am Cassandra, and this is my Master Leon...Would you grace us with your names, My Ladies."

With this question both Mizuki and Kouen emerged from their hiding places as Kouen's illusion and Territory Creation faded away. Standing directly behind Cassandra and Leon, Mizuki calmly and casually responded she knew that by doing so would most likely totally catch both individuals off guard. Mizuki's and Kouen's forte resided in the element of surprise and deception as both knew that on a head to head battle they were unlikely to win as they were not gifted with brute strength when compared to more physically powerful opponents.

"My name is Mizuki while the woman beside me is Kouen."
    Last edited by Yuuchun; 06-17-2013 at 01:30 AM.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

19. Thanks Hollow Ichigo thanked for this post
    Likes Hollow Ichigo liked this post
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lancer felt a sudden discharge of mana that, along with what was happening before him, forced him instincts to react. They were close to the edge of the bridge, the air seemed dangerous then all at once anew. Trees and water from the bridge suddenly reacted in ways he had seen many times. Grabbing hold of Masaki the man narrowly distanced themselves from the carnage and to the top of the bridge. Lancer had once called the bridge a half pizza upside down after Masaki took him to a local pizzeria, now the southern end was slowly floating toward the ground all the while the sounds of breaking metal and cascading concrete splashing into the water below.

White hair in long braids, silver hair dressed in the clothing of a male mage, obviously a one of the pairs that caused some of this death. What surprised him was the beauties standing behind them, thought he could not hear them speak. The bridge and all it's mass came to a halt sometime later as it seemingly was caught on something below the water unseen to all eyes and forms of magic. Maybe a large rock or something, nevertheless it's southern end was down within the river and still over 3/4 of the bridge remained. He supposed these human knew how to make a bridge. Take note of the branches that also helped prop the bridge he understood such magic was powerful and not to be taken easily. He would have to be careful. "We should watch." He took a few more steps back and let Masaki down. His short spear remained on his shoulder awaiting any sign of danger. He wondered if the other's survived. @~Shobu~ @espi has

Leon kept close watch as Cassandra defended them and the trace amounts of mana coming from every individual on the battlefield. As he watched the trees themselves were once again manipulated and the source was not the core of this black haired
    women's mana, it would seem he found out just what she was unlike her pale faced Servant. Before that however he noticed they're..lack of power. They were the same as before in every way, even down to their mana signatures, yet still a member of Suzaku's legion had struck a hit. his eyes narrowed as their forces continued to attack. He also felt Cassandra's Mad Enchantment covering the entire area again. The moment these fools landed she had released it, yet she only kept dry eyes as her hands moved fluidly through the air, invisible blades of telekinetic energy whipped around in a swirl around the two. Leon looked up to she water, and trees alike being whipped and sliced apart. A powerful attack yet it did not seem to hold the same prowess as their earlier 'assault' or was it that they had been testing him? Reflexively Leon turned his back to Cassandra and coated his fingers in mana. As the battle continued Cassandra turned herself around and lifted her hand in time to catch a almost wolf looking being in mid-air, moment before his claw would have sank into her face. It was a powerful creature, it's blue blood dripping as she contorted his limps in ways behind human survival he released a muted moan of a scream as blood filled his lungs and then was ripped to pieces. Leon kept his emotions in check as he released several droplets of mana that shot into the sky. Seven in total flowed in the sky and slowly began mixing with the membrane that had past over them. instantly he lifted his right hand and blue mana swirled in his palm, it released in a small beam that dealt a small amount of concussive damage to the already highly damaged soldiers it threw two into the area of a plum tree that smacked them ending them then and there.

Now the two worked in unison, Cassandra took a small step and turned her body as Leon did the same, their backs to one another the entire time. Cassandra lifted his hands into the air and waved them down as the spears of water hit there mark. The force of both attack sever, cutting, and breaking everything within the legion's bodies. Leon himself noted both the women's combat ability and judged them as highly dangerous, thought something did not 'feel' right. So much mana was whipping about Leon hadn't noticed the Territory Creation used earlier. He did noticed the mana of two more enter the battlefield area yet had no engaged. More so retreating as the bridge fell. "Damn they are strong. Yet why..." He thought to himself before three or four shadows appeared before them. Cassandra leaned back as he whipped his right hand out in a large fanning motion a blue wave of mana whipped itself out in a 180 degree angle to Cassandra right, she on the other hand continued her back bend and placed both hands on the ground. A Magical seal formed itself directly under the pair and then a small pillar of water, aided by the water spears from before, hide the two from view then it expanded and pushed the remaining two warriors away. As they came back into view leon had manifested a ball of mana between his palms and then opened them fully unleashing several small needles of mana that struck the two as they were thrown helplessly back. A small trail of blood slowly drained down the left side of his face as a cut appeared above his eye so ways to the corner of his eye. Yet it would seem they had won this little skirmish, and gave away far too much of their own abilities, yet still his plan to portray Cassandra as a Caster may have worked. then the Mad Enchantment could simply be a madness spell used by a powerful Sorceress. Hopefully.

Now, as everything was silen,t Leon only watched the area shimmer with traces of Magic. He cursed himself instantly for not seeing it sooner, and as if she could even read his mind Cassandra muttered a soft 'Caster' into the air, though even he could barely hear it. Moment's later a sweet yet powerful voice entered his mind. He half turned as Cassandra full made a slowly 360 and smiled. The women stood behind them most unharmed unlike the illusions before. Leon guessed as much yet was not sure. That masked women was injured to easily by a human, something even he found odd. Master's knew this was not a War for the weak. Each would try and summon the strongest of legendary figures from all walks of life. Histories lost, myths and hymns forgot, bloodlines destroyed all would be used to summon the strongest of Servants. Now before them stood a Jewel Witch and a Caster. He wasn't quite sure as to the extent of this Caster's abilities but he was sure of one thing...Her Territory Creation was of something he had never heard of. She even recreated the scenery, that in itself was scary as most Caster's create the territory they became famous in, or was best suited for their fighting style. Did this mean she could attack them even in such a place, if so then this was a Caster of Assassin potential, or vise-versa. "Cassandra it's okay now." Once again the Mad Enchantment faded and Leon's face remained it's cold self, unyielding and revealing of nothing.

Mizuki spoke and introduced themselves, Leon's first impressions were that Mizuki was unimaginably beautiful. So beautiful in fact that he himself found visions entering his mind of a life with this women. A soft yet stern voice proved she new horrors as did he. She was indeed human, her eyes gave it away. As did them being to close. Leon used no weapons of any kind, no man made weapon was useful to him. it was not that he did not know how to use them it was simply that against Mages weapon were not the best of chooses, unless they were embedded with powerful Magic. He had no such weapons and basic guns had the chance of being used against him. His skills lied directly in Mana and all it's knowledge. Even now he analyzed their mana and stored their 'scents' in his mind. Now he confirmed she was a Jewel Witch, though he had never meet one in person, he had read about them and their connection of jewels that granted them power. So the mana he felt from her and her replica was that of her mana manipulating the jewels and with them these two elements of Water and Earth. Combined together could do everything from making the oxygen in the air reach heights unusable by humans, to growing and using trees and Water to kill so many. Combined with Cassandra's own manipulation of her telekinetics and Elemental powers had destroyed a small army of Mages, creatures, and whatever else these people were.

"So tell me Mizuki..what is your aim in this War?" He needed more time to figure them out. He had to see if he could find out Kouen's identity. From this distance he sensed a vast amount of mana, so vast he guessed she could equal Cassandra in such a department. Neither looked physically strong yet he knew not to take that or anything else lightly, Cassandra taught him that threw her own abilities, and the power she could muster. He looked at her and found her staring at Kouen with that same smile. Her glasses reflected the moon's light from this angle and hide her eyes from view. But from where he was at Leon saw the pleasure of finding such a strong Servant capable of such skill and a human with skills equal to her beauty. Though both her easy on the eyes she guessed that two could be used against others, men mainly.

Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 06-18-2013 at 11:47 PM.

21. Likes genderbender_lover liked this post
    Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

The shadows twisted and Nuli scrambled out and the gulf yawned in front of him. The street was many stories down, the cars nothing but to minuscule headlights. The emptiness began to pull him down. Foolish creature He stopped upon the cusp about to fall but not, his body seizing up as another mind took hold. And then he was balanced again. Not his doing, another's. Sima Yi'sThere is no dignity in you... too think.... The thoughts faded from his mind like knives ripped from flesh, leaving aching, empty spaces.

The shadows released Sima Yi from their depths, and he strutted out like a king walking among bowed knaves, his head high, and glistening purple robes drapped in the slick blackness of night and rimed by the silver hoar of moonlight. Night befitted him.

Nuli looked about on the roof top to see they were not alone. Brown hair spiked and body tight with muscle, the cyclopean man stared out into the night. If Nuli had been allowed the capacity he might have felt fear or intimidation. Sima Yi allowed neither in his pawn.

Sima Yi smiled looking out towards a distant place, a bridge, that Nuli's meager vision could not make out with any clarity. Sima Yi's voice etched the breeze with his gentle cruelty, "Such a lovely eventide to watch the maggots squabble is it not? The cool breeze carrying their stench out and away so that the viewing can be unmarred by their decadence. I seem to recall you dusting with them, but than the small shall fight their equals. So it goes." As he spoke, Sima Yi lazily conjured a breeze with a fan of onyx feathers. Nuli wished he had a fan.
    Last edited by Luzifer; 06-19-2013 at 12:38 AM.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"Such beauty intertwined with death. It's odd." Thinking to himself as the battled reached both it's climax and conclusion. His senses flared slightly at the introduction of two others, one seemed completely useless in battle while the other seemed steeped in mystery. "Maggots? I see..I couldn't sense your presence till you were materializing from out of nothing. That human however seems." Squatting down Muramasa turned his face to his new audience and politely smiled. This man, clearly the leader if not master of the human seeming annulling placed beside him, was both frightening and also mysterious in his presence down to the very clothing draped across his body like that of something both commanding of respect and fear. A Servant no doubt, humans did not walk around as if they truly lived as King's. It was fundamentally different in every way. This man without a doubt was high on himself. That meant he was able to boost for some reason. Yet still he was able to enter this area without so much as a sound, besides the human whom again seemed...absent? The night suited this confident man to the point that he himself was reminded on a shadow, and mentally took note of something far more dangerous. Could this man be a Caster, or maybe an Assassin? It was easyy to pin point the classes down to at least two or three based loosely on how they addressed themselves, their body language and even their speech. This man had even said a few words Muramasa had to think hard about. Was that why he was just in staring at the two?

After a wind breeze or two Muramasa opened his mouth with a yawn. He respected the human in his ability to pull away from everything, if that's what it was. Then this man again. Muramasa was not one to be caught off guard. So that meant this man was skillful in hiding his once mana signatures and those of others. How else could he so easily work himself within such a close range? "Presence Concealment?" Silent notes as his gaze shifted from the proudly standing man to the human so blank and dry, was he even alive?

Now standing Muramasa turned his back to the edge of the bridge and now faceed these two head on. His body moving slowly and reserved, his face smiling as he lifted his right hand to scratch behind his right ey,e the one usable. "I suppose the clashing of sword and shield has even caught your eye. I agree so many past warriors off all kinds coming to fight each other is truly amazing, yet.." His eye and thumb pointed toward the bridge in it's mauled and new position. Muramasa's eye closed in remembrance to those thirty-five sent to test the new blood, to kill them if they were too dangerous, the 'enemies' power far too vast. This was going to one of the worse wars in all of history. The Fourth Holy Grail War was starting as something to rival this own introductory War. How....depressing. Only a few hours after dark and so much had happened. One could only wonder why no police and news helicopters were flooding the scene, a simple answer of the obvious nature. Suzaku and he ruled the World itself. Though he ruled it silently and with passive aggressiveness he could not bring himself truly want to return to how things once were, Suzaku had taken manner to protect the innocent lives within the massive area that was Fuyuki City. The magical mana membrane that covered the city in all it's glory was actually a type of Territory Creation made by Suzaku's most highly skilled magician, Mages, creatures of the light and dark and all others that flooded into his Regime. It used a power 'true Magic' spell to place a spatial freeze over the city whenever powerful mana clashed, this in turn would return the city to itself while both teleporting and 'freezing the citizens in time. It was a powerful spell that in itself requires a human sacrifice to achieve, one for every citizen.

"To be a maggot as them is something I find, interesting. It would suggest you only see them, and me as nothing more." He stared back at the man and nodded. "Those people down there are very powerful beyond imagination it seems. As are you....." Weaponless and seemingly unarmed Muramasa sat down boldly some odd distance form this new player, his hands grabbed his knees as they formed Indian style."Muramasa is my name. It is a pleasure to meet you. Some beings do not fight on equal ground as others." Which begged the question of this this man of either a Caster or Assassin. Both didn't prefer a head on fight. They lived in decent and darkness. They were the more tactically focused off the classes besides Avenger. Then what was this man? Saber? Archer? Beast? Berserker? Lancer? Saver? Caster? Avenger? Assassin? Which was this man so assuming of himself yet to proudly and boldly standing before him as if nothing in the world was above him. Who the hell was he?
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 06-19-2013 at 01:53 AM.

Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"This planet and everything in it belongs to me. Why not join me Mikhail and help this world find true peace?"

There was a brief pause and then Jagar burst into laughter. He wasn't mocking Suzaku, it was proper full on joyful laughter. The kind you get when someone says something so stupid you have to take a few moments to register it. He wiped his eyes as they began to water and then downed the drink in his hands. He then just shook his head in disbelief, smiling all the time.
    "You own the world? Then why did you get rid of the dinosaurs? They were cool." Jagar joked, giggling still. He straightened up and sighed.
    "Listen pal. I told you before that I'm not looking to be recruited. I'm not powerful, I'm not skilled, and I'm not interested. I have no idea about this battles you claim. Saving the whole isn't done in one big go. Little and often is the real way." He stood up and stretched. He ran his hand through his hair and gave a respectful bow to Suzaku.
    "Listen it has been a laugh talking to you though. But it is also late. A man can only run on adrenaline and drink for so long. Good night to you Suzaku. If you really are out to save the world...Hell if really own it all; then take care and stay strong." Jagar then gave him a friendly wave and left the club.

Once outside in the clean air he lit a cigarette and took a deep breath. Then he giggled remembering what Suzaku said and began the slow walk home.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sima Yi chuckled, "Power? Yes, I suppose they might have power. But an elephant has power but I do not fear it, for power is not a thing to be feared. Cowards and fools respect power." Nuli looked off into the distance, watching the battle as Sima Yi spoke. A thought cut into his head, Focus. Nuli turned from the battle, seeming to idle around, scampering and scurrying about like a wayward cat.

"I imagine it is your please, for I am Zhongda, fifth king of the Han." Sima Yi grinned a cunning grin, sharp and twisted as the man who wore it across his face. "And all fights are on equal ground... its a matter of when you draw the line for when a fight begins. Do you draw its beginning when the ambush is sprung or before the ambush is conjured? For me, the fight is already begun. For I, like all men, am in pitched battle against all other men at all times. Son against father, daughter against mother, friend against friend, blood against blood. Such is the way of the world."
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Which is why I will change it, why...I am changing it. Muramasa thought of the conflicting emotions in his body and mind. So much in so little time, had this not been the reason to take the world for themselves and better it? Fashioning a wary smile Muramasa nodded his head at the man's declarcation of character, there was no surprise he was a King, yet his smile spoke of something more. "Ah well then it's a pleasure Your Grace, someone in your position may understand that even a coward and pierce a man's heart. It is not a concept of respecting power, more so the realzation that power in and of itself is frightening. It holds far to many variables." Muramasa took a step toward the man and unwillinging fell. With face to concrete the young man released a muffled moan of pain and lifted his head to find a pair of absent eyes directly before him. This human boy was on the floor as if a animal with no sense of direction, it was beginning to become questionable. "My apologies." Standing to his feet Muramasa used both hands to force the dust from his clothing all the while turning back to Zhongda and smiling.

"So Zhog...nada? How would you bring about change to a World so cursed by despair? Or do King's not care about the flowers of their garden?"
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 06-20-2013 at 04:53 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sima Yi watched Nuli disapproving as the young man shuffled off to find something with which to distract his crippled mind. A thought. A sly, cruel thought. A smile to match cut across Sima Yi's face. "You answer your own question. What does the garden do when his garden wilts? He waters those plants that can be saved and replaces those he cannot. That is the thing with..." he hesitated and gave the next word a mallicious inflection, "flowers... there always more. Dig the dead and dying up by the roots and plant new seed. Heartier plants I'd hope, I hate when people keep the weak and pretty plants in their gardens, keeping them fat off wasteful quantities of water."

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Muramasa watched closely to the relationship between Zhongda and this human child. It was not one of the typical Master/Servant dominance or cooporation but rather....something else. Turning his attention back to this 'King' Muramasa chuckled slightly at his words of wisdom. It was enlightening to find such a being to conversate with. "Makes sense, in some ways. I personally find the aspect of pretty flowers reassuring, something so beautiful can be cultivated by beings of lesser status." Rubbing his neck muramasa popped it once and sighed. "Yet like a raging fire, consuming of all life, those same beautiful flowers become as the withered. Heartbreaking to say the least. Yet it is the way of the wordl, or at least as much as my simple mind can preceive. yet I see a flaw in your words. Those same stronger flowers became an example to the others, they strive to become the same, to bask in the same radiance and as such the Garden grows out of control and many more flowers are lost to this. So continues the cycle. "

Muramasa turned toward the edge of the bridge and lifted his right hand, in his palm a orb of mana forged itself into a blade. The twin sided, two handed sword was vast in comparsion to this young boy, yet it held it one-handed and strong. Twirling the blade around Muramasa listened to the sound of the wind being cut and smiled. Then without warning he plundged the tip into the building. "Forgive my manners Lord Zhongda for I have no introduced myself correctly. I am Muramasa, Saber Class of this Fourth Holy Grail War. Servant to all yet none, the base of a new World where all flowers will blossom. This withered world has been entrusted to me and as such my Garden is overrun with vermin. It saddens my heart to see it so." Turning back to face Zhongda Muramasa smiled widely with a hint of madness. "I have come to like you Zhongda. Though steeped in mystery your words have returned a fire to a soul deprived of light and as such I owe you a debt."
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 06-22-2013 at 03:16 AM.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

"My name is Mizuki while the woman beside me is Kouen."

Mizuki's voice was always quiescent and scarcely raised her voice regardless of the situation she found herself. However, on numerous occasions people that have come to known Mizuki have noted that although Mizuki never showed any signs of aggression towards them something about her felt subtly intimidating. Aware of the effects her presence has on other people, Mizuki will often sequentially corner her adversaries into a perdu bastille where the victim becomes both the prisoner and the warden of their own prison.

Mizuki's initial attacks had more than just a reconnaissance motive of assessing how well each Master's and Servant's powers, solving abilities, team work and personalities. Conjointly the assault provided Mizuki with a chance to begin embedding her inconspicuous pinfold inside her opponents mind. As a Jewel Witch, Mizuki, was capable of more direct and robust physical attacks but by utilizing such a tenuous and hard to counterattack necromancy it opened the door to a second attack, a psychological attack, and the same could be said about Kouen's Territory Creation. Having innate talent for shape-shifting and illusions Kouen's Territory Creation is exceedingly of a higher caliber compared to other servants in the Caster class. Unlike a normal Territory Creation where it's limited to a Caster's physical connection to the world, Kouen had complete control over her Territory Creation and therefore able to create or recreate any illusion necessary for a battle. With combined efforts Mizuki knew that she had created a pinfold where qualms and fear could proliferate causing moments of wavering integrity.

Meticulously surveying the two individuals before her Mizuki noticed that her tactics had indeed worked as Leon made a half turn suggesting that he was caught off guard, but later returned to a cold, unyielding and revealing of nothing. Although usually a calm demeanor would be left just as that, a too calm demeanor and closely preceded by a gesture of unwariness meant the person was trying to conceal their true emotions. Kouen who was also carefully watching the pair noticed that Leon was enamored by Mizuki's physical appearance and began slightly laughing although with a slight perceived undertone of sarcasm.

"Mr. Leon you're quite a mirthful and transparent individual. Gathering intel about your opponents is quite an intelligent move, but you'll have to do it a lot more subtly and faster or you won't get very far. And you ask what our aim in this war is? Telling someone who is not an ally what your goals are is like asking for your enemies to attack at your most crucial and vulnerable time."

Ignoring Kouen's haughty conversation Mizuki noticed that someone new from very far away were watching them. Conjuring upon her jewels Mizuki summoned the Pearls' power and once more Mizuki was taken to the ethereal world where the illusions became transparent, the lies dissolved into the truth, and the unseen turned visible. In the distance on top of a high-rise building Mizuki saw two individuals one whom had previously peaked her interest but had faded away before she had managed to arrive at the Fuyuki Bridge and the other an unknown individual. The unknown individual was a young boy who had a rather bloodcurdling appearance, but not because his physical appearance seemed something that came out straight out of a horror movie prop but due to another individual that seemed to reside inside the boy's mind. Next to the boy was the individual who had peaked Mizuki's interest simply because his mana signature was different probably of a higher caliber than most Servants. The Servant had short tousled auburn hair loosely held by torn pieces of cloth, clasped charcoal colored fitting attires and a triad of Japanese swords - a pair of Katanas and a Hamidashi. With a barely audible voice Mizuki murmured to herself:

"So he has also started."

Looking behind Leon and Cassandra towards where the herculean Plum grove now had sewn itself together with the bridge, Mizuki noted that particular Servant's mana still lingered amid all the other manas that were left over from the first battle. Judging by how arduously the Servant was making contact with another Master and Servant, Mizuki judged that Suzaku was also like her already gathering intel about this Grail War's participants. She needed to work faster and gather as much information about all the players if she wished to create the most apt alliances. Returning her attention to the Masters and Servants gathered at the Fuyuki Bridge, Mizuki began to lay out all the information she had gathered. The young lass with the Servant who wore a hybrid of a Samurai's armor, a hakama and now protectively displaying a short spear was most likely a closed ranged fighter. A Saber, Lancer or Berserker? While the Master whose Servant resembled the apocryphal Hua Mulan who was most likely a Saber or Rider. And then there was Leon and Cassandra whom Mizuki was able to deduce several things about their identities including Cassandra's Berserker classification.

When looking at the triad of Masters and Servants present at the Fuyuki Bridge Mizuki wished the most to create an alliance with the Master whose Servant was most likely a Saber or Rider. As a Saber or Rider would close Mizuki's and Kouen's rather weak speed and close combat vulnerabilities. But if the ancient Chinese mythos and Mizuki's judgement were correct then the Servant's rather gallant nature would become a obstacle in the alliance as Mizuki is not unwilling to lie or deceive others in order to achieve her desired results. And if she were to ally with Leon and Cassandra than a rather unstable alliance would surface from their joint forces. But it would still suffice in closing Mizuki's combat short comings.
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Please visit

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information