AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need help with Terezi Pyrope cosplay

Junior Member YaoiApocalypse is on a distinguished road YaoiApocalypse's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2013 01:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Need help with Terezi Pyrope cosplay

So, there's a ComicCon on May 25-26, and I'll be going the 26th as Terezi from Homestuck.
    I've already got the pants, shirt, shoes and lipstick.

I still need:
    1)Grey body paint- Where can I buy this for a 'good price'? It can be an online store.
    2)Her horns- What should I make them of? And, what is the process?
    3)Her glasses- Is there anywhere that I can buy ones like her's? Or, should I just make them? (I found a tutorial online)
    4)A black wig with a similar hairstyle- Store that sells one for a low price.

P.S. Just in case, I don't have PayPal. I have VISA.

P.P.S. Should I wear red contacts for her eyes?
    Any tips about that?

Thank you in advance for reading.

OH. Sorry, I forgot to add that I want to make her red dragon hoodie cape thing.
    Any tips for that, also? Or, do you know anyplace where I can buy it?
    Last edited by YaoiApocalypse; 05-04-2013 at 08:57 AM.

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Gifts Heart Pisces Double Bento
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-02-2016 06:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Default Re: Need help with Terezi Pyrope cosplay

A Homestuck. (We will be friends forever and I will love you long time.)
    I can try my absolute best to help you out. I will be in Metrocon as Jade Harley so, maybe if you want to go to Tampa, you'll see my arse there. I'll keep you informed on things that you could do because I also need help, too. I'm trying to find someone help me make my godtier attire. :c
    Since Terezi is blind, how about make yourself look blind and have her shades on, too. It would make you really look more in character when you do that. I would recommend you going to pinkyparadise for the circle lenses and hopefully, you might get something from there. I've ordered my contacts there for being Jade.

I also would like to know what is your budget, dear. :C May 25-26 is so close, do everything you can to get things in on time. I'll help out in your research.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Feferi View Post
    A Homestuck. (We will be friends forever and I will love you long time.)
    I can try my absolute best to help you out. I will be in Metrocon as Jade Harley so, maybe if you want to go to Tampa, you'll see my arse there. I'll keep you informed on things that you could do because I also need help, too. I'm trying to find someone help me make my godtier attire. :c
    Since Terezi is blind, how about make yourself look blind and have her shades on, too. It would make you really look more in character when you do that. I would recommend you going to pinkyparadise for the circle lenses and hopefully, you might get something from there. I've ordered my contacts there for being Jade.

I also would like to know what is your budget, dear. :C May 25-26 is so close, do everything you can to get things in on time. I'll help out in your research.
    We have a moderator who is a Homestucker? Motherf**kin' miracles are real. ;u;
    So, hello, and thanks for answering my thread. I'll try to act as blindly as possible. Sniffing things, and licking when at least slightly appropiate.
    My budget is 300-350$ dollars. I think that will suffice for a fairly swell cosplay... Right?
    I won't be able to go stalk you at Metrocon, for I live in Puerto Rico, and as a teenager have no adult rights yet. :s
    But I hope you have a swell time there. And I googled some stuff that might help you out.
    Are you willing to sew for your cosplay or buy? What do you have for now? And what's your budget?

This is a dog tier hood tutorial:
    http://kitchenkind.tumblr.com/post/1...-hood-tutorial

And some people sell their cosplay apparel and full costumes at:
    etsy.com and www.cosplay.com

I'll research more stuff after you answer me, okay?
    Let's try to help each other out. c:

Fuchsia Ruler Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah has a reputation beyond repute Meenah's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yes, m'dear! My budget is about the same as yours, but it helps a lot when you have a job and everything. Anyways thank you so much for the help, I really appreciate it so much more than anything in the world. 38D

So I did my research here!!:

Facepaint
    I think you can get various of stuff here, just check it out there. I'm also thinking you'd have makeup to use after you place it on. :'3 One tip I could probably give you is that you need to put up your hair with the wig and wig cap, etc. And then you can place on the facepaint so it will work out good.

Terezi's horn tutorial
    Let's hope they would be easy to do.

Terezi's glasses
    I did my absolute best to find a good quality one. It's pricy but you get what you pay for.

Terezi's hair
    It's motherglubbin' perfect!!

Terezi's dragon cape
    Kind of have a lot to do, but it's kind of optional for you. :3

Time for you to get crackin'!!

Senior Member Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano has a reputation beyond repute Kaleohano's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Gifts Dodge Viper GTS Hyundai Coupe Yellow Ribbon
    Mentioned
    410 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2017 10:46 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bad_Prelude

(We will be friends forever and I will love you long time.)

luckily that aint me.
    i can totally still rock the pokerface
    Hmmm... Been a while
    Sit back some time and simply ask yourself, [Link]->"Do you even lift, bro?"<-[Link]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, m'dear! My budget is about the same as yours, but it helps a lot when you have a job and everything. Anyways thank you so much for the help, I really appreciate it so much more than anything in the world. 38D

So I did my research here!!:

Facepaint
    I think you can get various of stuff here, just check it out there. I'm also thinking you'd have makeup to use after you place it on. :'3 One tip I could probably give you is that you need to put up your hair with the wig and wig cap, etc. And then you can place on the facepaint so it will work out good.

Terezi's horn tutorial
    Let's hope they would be easy to do.

Terezi's glasses
    I did my absolute best to find a good quality one. It's pricy but you get what you pay for.

Terezi's hair
    It's motherglubbin' perfect!!

Terezi's dragon cape
    Kind of have a lot to do, but it's kind of optional for you. :3

Time for you to get crackin'!!
    Wow, thanks, and sorry for the late response, I had a final test. (> o <)
    I had already found the Terezi glasses and horn tutorial, but still, it really means a lot to me that you searched the internet for all that.
    Anyway, that wig is perfect. o.o I am totally buying that.
    And the dragon hoodie cape tutorial is pretty nice, especially when it tells me the exact amount of fabric I should get.

Yeah, and you can also buy stuff when you please (and can).
    Behold, my glubbing friend, for I have found the best ever Homestuck cosplay tumblr you will ever find; In. Your. Life.
    Here: http://homestuckcosplayhelp.tumblr.com/

Heheh, have fun~! And good luck with your cosplay! >;]

Aahh, I keep editing because I keep giving the link wrong! >.<
    Last edited by YaoiApocalypse; 05-10-2013 at 04:59 PM.

7. Thanks Meenah thanked for this post
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I really appreciate it more than anything in the world. I got my circle lenses just today, on my next pay day I will get my glasses. I'm even letting out my hair grow long to be Jade and it's almost there. I'm also contemplating if I should dye my hair back to my natural colour or not. lol As for the godtier outfit, my best friend's boyfriend will help me. xD Ahaha.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleohano View Post

luckily that aint me.
    i can totally still rock the pokerface
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0568_29Jun11.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	811.2 KB
ID:	76470

Somebody needs a brohug.

10. Likes Kaleohano liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I really appreciate it more than anything in the world. I got my circle lenses just today, on my next pay day I will get my glasses. I'm even letting out my hair grow long to be Jade and it's almost there. I'm also contemplating if I should dye my hair back to my natural colour or not. lol As for the godtier outfit, my best friend's boyfriend will help me. xD Ahaha.
    You're welcome! Well, I'm glad everything's going well for you. Do you naturally act like Jade or will you go innocent teenage girl for the day(s)?
    On the other hand, I still need to order some things... ( e o e )
    Whoa, wait, are your bf and bff Homestucks, too?

Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    309 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by YaoiApocalypse View Post
    You're welcome! Well, I'm glad everything's going well for you. Do you naturally act like Jade or will you go innocent teenage girl for the day(s)?
    On the other hand, I still need to order some things... ( e o e )
    Whoa, wait, are your bf and bff Homestucks, too?
    My best friend (irl moirail), her boyfriend, MY boyfriend (matesprit) are Homestucks. Last year, her boyfriend was Dave at the con. lol
    And to be real honest, I behave more as Feferi, hence it is why I use her name here on AF and my matesprit is like a carbon copy of Gamzee from the interest to clowns, to the favourite colour of purple, to loving to slam a Faygo. I even feel like Hussie may of spied on him. idk But maybe for one day in Metrocon, I might do humanstuck Feferi while he will be humanstuck Gamzee. We ship Gamfef like so hardcore. *look at my sig

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information