AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Nifty Gifty Game.

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Nifty Gifty Game.

Look at the three gifts you have sitting in your little gift window. Then go ahead and tell us how the three are connected, a story behind them. And get creative.

My current three gifts: A revolver, a pair of dice, and a Snorlax.

You see, me and my Snorlax, a male Snorlax named Park who was instrumental in my beating the Elite Four years ago, we went up to Vegas last weekend. After a game of Bunco went bad in the back alley of a Ruby Tuesday, me and Park had to get the hell out of there before a troup of Red Hat Ladies gave us the business. It was just me, Park, a rusted-out '72 Grand Torino and a .44 Magnum from the good folks at Mateba Autorevolver against an army of ninety-something blue-haired Bunco junkies with murder on their minds, Metamucil on their breath and what looked like a railgun in the trunk of an Edsel. Needless to say, me and Park didn't stop until we got to El Segundo about five hours later. I bought gas and a couple roller hotdogs that look like they'd been there since the Carter administration. The fat b------ didn't even chip in.

... okay, you might not need to get THAT creative...

AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Default Re: Nifty Gifty Game.

A penguin with the skills to write, got hold of a Death Note. With these powers he killed enough of the right people to gain the power to create the orphanage that L, Mello and Near all stayed in. That's right, it was all started buy baby penguin.

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

3. Likes SolanaNight liked this post
    Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

The _____ bought a _____ with _____.

Cyber Bully Expert WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios is infamous around these parts WBL Studios's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Revolver Dice 143 - Snorlax
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-10-2013 12:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Immoral View Post
    The _____ bought a _____ with _____.
    Wow. That was a little sad.

I think I'll have to buy you a gift just to inspire you.

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sums up a typical day in Australia. I hang out with Sailor moon. We sit on my porch drinking red wine and watching the kangaroos hop about in the paddocks.

Senior Member SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight has a reputation beyond repute SolanaNight's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Blackjack Death Note Black Cat
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2013 11:22 AM
    Threads

After years of searching, I finally found a precious Death Note. I sat down to begin my work of writing down the hundreds of names on my hit list.(@Zainox ) As I held my pen and prepared to start writing, le wild black cat leaps from a nearby window and grabs my writing utensil. Frustrated, I reach for another, but quickly realize that all my other pens were fresh out of ink! So I began to frantically chase the cat for my precious pen from city to city. Even across the ocean all while avoiding crossing its path to avoid bad luck. Otherwise, the pen would be lost and would be a waste of a perfectly good pen. Finally I cornered the cat and said, "I got you now!" However, I couldn't be more wrong. The cat must have run through a nuclear power plant because the feline began to glow a neon green. Using its super mutant cat powers, it lept to the top of a nearby building, but knowing the cat would escape, I quickly pulled out my handy dandy camera and snapped a photo. I printed out wanted posters to find the cat and have continued my search, but to this day, still haven't found that cat.

If you see a stray radioactive mutant kitty holding a fountain pen, contact SolanaNight.

8. Likes Porcelaine, Zainox, Jasanime liked this post
    SOS Brigade Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita has a reputation beyond repute Infinita's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Be Mine 312 - Minun
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2023 08:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

As I came home from work one day, it was always routine to check my mail box. Upon opening this mail box, a small box containing a "Be Mine" heart fell upon the floor. To whom it was from, I did not know. The very next day, a very small knocking sound came from the door. As I opened the door, a Minun had a bouquet of carrots within his arms and he was there, to claim he was my secret admirer. :3

Every great work of art has two faces, one toward its own time and one toward the future, toward eternity.
    Daniel Barenboim

Here is my family!:
    lilminx: My awesome big sister!
    *Tsuki*: Awesome lil sister!
    Teddy2116:Cool big bro!
    Hikaru_Hitachiin: Cool older Brother!
    kirei-chan: Awesomo big sister!
    Serpentarius: Brother in law!

10. Likes SolanaNight liked this post
    AF's Messiah. The Second Coming. Jesu Christo. .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev has a reputation beyond repute .Sev's Avatar
    Gil
    Dead
    Gifts Heart Rainbow Ribbon Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2014 01:25 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sev121993 PSN ID: sev121993 Steam ID: sev121993

I love homosexuals, they are all stars in my eyes.

12. Likes CrimsonMoon, Zainox liked this post
    AF Lurker Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox has a reputation beyond repute Zainox's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Snowman Hedgehog Pocky
    Mentioned
    303 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2018 06:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Zainox-

Quote Originally Posted by SolanaNight View Post
    After years of searching, I finally found a precious Death Note. I sat down to begin my work of writing down the hundreds of names on my hit list.(@Zainox ) As I held my pen and prepared to start writing, le wild black cat leaps from a nearby window and grabs my writing utensil. Frustrated, I reach for another, but quickly realize that all my other pens were fresh out of ink! So I began to frantically chase the cat for my precious pen from city to city. Even across the ocean all while avoiding crossing its path to avoid bad luck. Otherwise, the pen would be lost and would be a waste of a perfectly good pen. Finally I cornered the cat and said, "I got you now!" However, I couldn't be more wrong. The cat must have run through a nuclear power plant because the feline began to glow a neon green. Using its super mutant cat powers, it lept to the top of a nearby building, but knowing the cat would escape, I quickly pulled out my handy dandy camera and snapped a photo. I printed out wanted posters to find the cat and have continued my search, but to this day, still haven't found that cat.

If you see a stray radioactive mutant kitty holding a fountain pen, contact SolanaNight.
    Wow, that's a really cool sto.. Hugh! D:
    *Dies of a heart attack*

MY ANIME-PLANET WATCH LIST

AF FAMILY
    Astral_Mage - Younger Brother/Confetti Brother
    horrendous - Older Brother
    1nterest1ng - Confetti Brother

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Alice was surprised to have found her piece of un-birthday cake was eaten by a wolf.

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

15. Likes Porcelaine, Zainox liked this post
    Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

A chain chomp is shown a PS3 and a slice of cheesecake. He is asked yo choose.... Ends up eating both.

Member nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime has a reputation beyond repute nekonekotime's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Heart
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-25-2013 11:40 PM
    Bed, Bedroom, House, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Earth, Milky Way.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Love. Love is all you need in life.

18. Likes Zainox liked this post
    Senior Member elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa is a name known to all elisaelisa's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2013 07:41 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Forgotten, nonexistant, unloved.

Haha
    Must love the AncientTechReborn's Dubstep and other apps
    AnientTechReborn FTW!

Always sunny day where i am

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Both Pichu and Mew love grilled fish.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Closed Thread

Thread Information