AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: who do u think is the dumbest anime character ..?

Member inazuma raiden is on a distinguished road inazuma raiden's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Globe Tv One Piece Flag
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-04-2013 10:38 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default who do u think is the dumbest anime character ..?

hmm...who do u think is ?

Member Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel is a splendid one to behold Michael Ark Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts M-0
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 07:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MichaelArkAngel PSN ID: MichaelArkAngel

Default Re: who do u think is the dumbest anime character ..?

Any male Harem lead....I mean come on! You have 5-6 hot girls fawning over your every move and you do NOTHING but blush, run away because they want to get closer to you, or just verbally berate them!

"I hope it becomes popular." "What?" "Senjougahara Fascination!"

3. Likes Aku no Hikari, Jasanime, IluvAllison liked this post
    Mayushii The Gullible IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison has a reputation beyond repute IluvAllison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2013 06:01 AM
    Threads

eehh somehow I cant think of a really really dumb anime character. I keep going hmm perhaps Luffy? But nah he may be dumb in some aspects but he makes up for it in others. Same with Chopper for example. I cant seem to find an all round dumb dumb character like Homer or Peter Griffin lol ;P At least not one that pops up atm.

5. Likes inazuma raiden liked this post
    Junior Member xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Gifts Dice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 02:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AngiTheRacoon

Well ._. it's Shizuka Marikawa from high school of the dead,
    She's a busty nurse who doesnt even realize the zombies are trying to kill her, she doesnt even realize something is wrong with them! There was a safe house she knew about and brought it up later than it should have. I mean, Theres no brains its all boobs xD

Moderator Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime has a reputation beyond repute Jasanime's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts Moon Crescent Wand Wine Kangaroo
    Mentioned
    147 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 04:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The protagonist from School Days FO-SHO!

8. Likes Karirie liked this post
    Junior Member ❣Theory is on a distinguished road ❣Theory's Avatar
    Gil
    Flirty
    Gifts V Guitar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2013 02:10 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Skydrgn112

I can only think of one from the top of my head. I think it's called Eiken, an anime with really humongous boobs and one guy. Come on these girls range from middle school to high school...and their bust size is like triple e and poop?...Never got pass the first episode and I'm okay with that. That is too much boob...so I say they all are dumb being all go lucky and wanting the guy.
    Last edited by ❣Theory; 02-26-2013 at 02:13 PM.

Junior Member xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx has much to be proud of xXAngiXx's Avatar
    Gil
    Sad
    Gifts Dice
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2013 02:38 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: AngiTheRacoon

Quote Originally Posted by ❣Theory View Post
    I can only think of one from the top of my head. I think it's called Eiken, an anime with really humongous boobs and one guy. Come on these girls range from middle school to high school...and their bust size is like triple e and poop?...Never got pass the first episode and I'm okay with that. That is too much boob...so I say they all are dumb being all go lucky and wanting the guy.
    Has anyone ever noticed its the charecters with more boobs that have less brains -.-

Senior Member Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie is a splendid one to behold Karirie's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Gir 025 - Pikachu
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2014 10:17 AM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out :3
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jasanime View Post
    The protagonist from School Days FO-SHO!
    Your absolutely right! He is the biggest idiot of all idiots. Man, I hate Makoto -_-

When snow (Yuki) melts it turns into rain (Ame). When rain (Ame) falls, flowers (Hana) bloom.

☢ CAUTION!! ☢ CAUTION!! ☢ DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX has a reputation beyond repute DenjaX's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Ice Cream Scorpio Jack O Lantern
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-23-2016 06:02 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: sugarcoatedshit

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ark Angel View Post
    Any male Harem lead....I mean come on! You have 5-6 hot girls fawning over your every move and you do NOTHING but blush, run away because they want to get closer to you, or just verbally berate them!
    That's one heck of a generalization you got there. Not all of them are oblivious, indecisive, wuss and anything you want to include for their traits.

Senior Member GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark has a reputation beyond repute GuiltySpark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Piano
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2018 07:35 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: tOSUguy2002

does it have to be japanese animation?

The humans in Invader Zim are brain dead! im pretty sure some of them actually had their brains replaced with lunch meat in one episode.

Dib his sister and their dad are the only humans with any semblance of brain function.

Too kawaii to live, too sugoi to die Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear has a reputation beyond repute Albear's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2016 01:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Ark Angel View Post
    Makoto from School Days accepted all the affection from different girls.... Look at how that turned out. Then again, the guy was very dumb to begin with.

15. Likes inazuma raiden liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information