AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Cookie Wine Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2014 03:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: RPG: Black Rose Academy - Reaper Training Progrom

Ravena felt like woken up from a dream. She turned her eyes from Victoria to Art
    "Luc.. He... He destryed Victoria's bag and then ripped her pillow" she looked at Lucifer peacefully licking ice cream that Victoria held
    Only then I did not understand his actions. Now I do
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 08-14-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega
    "If my joy brings you happiness, I am thankful"

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Radish Clannad Botan Yellow Orb
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2013 12:53 AM
    Threads

"Nah, I've been out practising too, I'm tired. I'll watch you though... If you don't have a problem with that." she told Art.

Shortly after, Ravena arrived - with gifts too. "Aww thanks Ravena. You didn't have to get me a new bag.". Looking at it, she instantly liked it. She hoped it didn't cost her that much. Victoria went to hug her, but decided against it. Ravena didn't seem like someone who enjoyed hugs. "Don't worry, Lucifer is forgiven" she smiled.

Victoria took one of Ravena's icecreams and started feeding Lucifer. "I guess you got that name for a reason" she told him. Lucifer seemed to be comfortable with Victoria. It seemed like he had forgotten he has ripped her stuff, although he wasn't the most guilty looking anyway.

She placed the icecream on the floor and Lucifer nuzzled into it. Taking another icecream, this time for herself, she looked worriedly at Ravena. "did you have a good morning?"

After a while there was a brief silence.Victoria awkwardly started a question that had been on her mind for a while. "Can I ask you guys a question?" she said, hoping she didn't look too flustered. "Ha... How do you communicate with Sif and Luc?". It was a honest question, but she felt embarrassed asking for some reason.

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Lighter Kill Bill Katana
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2013 04:57 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ha1fW1ingedAngel

Art queitely muttered "Huh. I wonder why..." at Ravenas confession, but as Victoriaforgave Lucifer he shrugged. "Sif abd I... We dont really.communicate as such. Its an Empathic link. We understand eachothers feelings, And guess how we feel. Hasnt failed us yet. But i cant say the same for everyone- Proffesor Sol speaks to his Minions. They speak back." He gave her a Smile. "You really want a minion dont you Victoria. I wish I could help."

Im on Team Evil! Are you?

Join Team evil Today! We're Always Hiring!

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

OOC: Alright... I skimmed a lot and it currently seems like everyone is in the dorms or elsewhere. Seeing how I missed a lot i'm going to try and make a somewhat decent post to make up for my absence. I will even run into the new kid and strike up conversation and get him set up I suppose after his next post.. Sorry, most of what happened to me is explained in the OOC section. If I mess up anything inform me, and I will fix it quickly.

IC:
    Alexander got up from his bed, he heard madam Rosa but remained in his room. He got a sudden wave of uncaring at the moment but for whatever reason his feet moved into the halls. As he walked he headed to the cafeteria, he went deep into his thoughts until someone had hit him, or he hit him. The boy kept walking, sounded like he was singing a song.
    "We live in a cold dark world with venom in it's fangs."

He recognized the song, and before he knew it, it was playing though his head. He made his way to the cafeteria, he passed by all the food and went out to the docks where they had first come off the boats.

He sighed as he saw no sign of Madam Rosa. He picked up a rock and tossed it into the water, he stared out at the water as it rippled his reflection. He was obviously late but he just sat for now.

Deep thought over came him, and he heard commotion on what sounded like the other side of the school in the cemetery. He stood up ready to check it out, but it's not like he could do anything in his current state. He went back into the cafeteria and grabbed a napkin, and just like when he went to real life school he found a pen on the ground.

He wrote on the napkin:
    "Sorry I was late, but when I got here no one was here. So for now, I guess I will see you tomorrow. Will be in my dorm if you decide you need anything." He signed his name off and placed a rock on it so the wind would not blow it away, he was sure Madam Rosa would pass by here again so he walked off. He passed by the food again with no second thoughts on the matter.

He went over near the cemetery and heard what sounded like Tatiana. Anger rose in him when he heard Ravena getting flustered and angry at her. He was about to jump out when things seemed to cool down. His room mate seemed to have calmed things down. He left again and went up to his dorm room turned out the lights and went back to sleep as he did earlier.

As he slept one arm dangled over the bed and his blankets uncovered him although he was already fully clothed still. He drooled a little bit on the pillow as well and left the door some what open...

--------------------------------------------
    OOC: I'm not really sure what's going on with Natasha, I remember her being surrounded by water... but nothing else really. So I will just make a random post with her. Thanks @Kiss of Death for helping out.

IC:
    Natasha never really fell asleep, she was upset at her self for failing. She went into a depression because it very seriously bugged her. Did she have no skill with any element? Was she really that unskilled? She heard Aura get up and waited a little bit before also getting up.

She got out of bed and began to dress silently. Aura spoke to her but she decided still not to respond.

"let's go eat something, k? you feel better after some delicious food!" She turned her eyes away, sad, pouty almost. She knew Aura was trying to help but she was just upset overall at the moment and she was stubborn when she was upset.

Natasha was walking the entire way there looking at her feet, and Aura said nothing as they walked together. When they stopped at the doorway and Natasha looked around unsure what to do, Aura took her hand and whispered
    "Come."

Still nonspeaking she nodded and went wherever Aura was going to take her.

OOC: I hope this is acceptable.

Oath of Blood Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death has a reputation beyond repute Kiss of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

After Art explained his version both turned to Ravena. She looked at Lucifer that finished his ice cream. Then happy he came to Ravena asking for hers
    "ok, ok, take. Luc, you're very greedy" but Ravena felt good so she didn't mind sharing
    "when I was alive, about 150 years ago, my father.. he was a pirate. One day in his trip he found mother wolf and 3 cubs. mother and other 2 were dead. One has survived. He survived. My father was a noble man and he took the animal. He brought it to me. I raised him giving him scariest name I could think off. After my mother passed away I.. I joined my father" Lucifer finished Ravena's ice-cream too and now layed on the ground next to her. She could feel his body lift when he was breathing and strong hearth beating
    "I trained him to understand my movements and be part of them. Now I'm taking it to the next level"
    For a moment she stopped
    "after we died nothing much changed. I talk to him and he understands, I walk and he's always beside me. He's still my pet. Only when we fight like a fusion happens. I can command him with my mind. I think "attack" or "defence" and he reacts. I guess this energy is why professor's minion can speak"
    Ravena loved Lucifer. He was everything she was. He's a wolf. Lonely creature. Strong fizickly. Fast. And can kill with a blink of an eye. Just Like Ravena.

----------
    OOC: @HateSpawn98 it's like I felt that today you'll come back online :P Don't worry about excusing yourself. And welcome back

As Natasha kept on being quiet, Aura picked food for her not letting her hand go. She felt that it was her place to be right now-next to Natasha in her hour of need
    When girls ate salad and drank some juice, Aura quietly asked
    "since we don't have any class now, maybe.. you.. ummm... maybe you want to try again?" she was unsure about this. She was scared that Natasha will fail and become even more closed
    "let's go to the lake shore" she said and took Natasha's hand once more
    Inside Aura's bag she had cold sweet tea and cookies. When they arriwed she said
    "let's not try to make elements, but control what is already around us. We have air" she pointed into the air "we have earth" she pointed to the ground "we have watter" she pointed to the lake "and we have fire" she took out candle and lighter out of her bag
    "you never tried this element"
    Last edited by Kiss of Death; 08-14-2012 at 09:41 PM.
    Onew by Ωmega

Member TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking has a reputation beyond repute TheGuyWalking's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Bamboo Cup One Piece Wanted Poster
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2012 08:46 PM
    Threads

He left the cemetery after about 15 minutes of waiting and decided to keep wondering around. Sky became aware of everything now, since he took out his ear phone. He then realized that he had ran into two students already who could have probably already helped him out. He meet his palm with his face and wondered back to the docks. He saw two girls walk out around the same time and he sat back and watched them.

I looked like one girl was trying to show the other one how to do something. This interested Sky and he felt like a stalker just watching two girls in the shadows but he did not want to intrude into something important.

He slide behind them, trying to go unnoticed. He entered the cafeteria and decided the first thing he should probably do is eat. He gathered up some food, sat down as far away from everyone as possible and ate in silence.

"Just like my first day of high school." He giggled to himself and ate.

Junior Member Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2012 08:21 PM
    Threads

Beji skips out of the way as he saw a student knocking away at Ophelia's office being overly dramatic. "Whoa there cowboy! Slow down or your gonna pop a vein in your forehead!" I don't think Ophelia wants to be disturbed right now."

He walks behind Wade and grabs him up by the collar of his shirt in an almost cartoony way. "Now now now, I'm sure that it must be verrrrrry important what you need to talk with her but..." He pulls Wade closer to his face and Beji's face gets bigger in a cartoony fashion while looking pissed off. "If you push me out of the way again, I'm going to make you spar with my cute lil minion here, and believe me, he'll kick your butt!" Now then..." He puts Wade down on the floor. "Stop making a racket and calm down. We'll wait a little more. If Ophelia doesn't answer soon, I'll have to send you back to your dormitory. Students should make the best out of their time!" Beji puts his arm around Wade in a overly excited attitude. "By the way! We got a lot of new students here! What's your name boy?"
    Last edited by Stradlig Saxul; 08-14-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Senior Member HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98 has a reputation beyond repute HateSpawn98's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts One Piece Wanted Poster One Piece Flag Death Note
    Mentioned
    99 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 04:56 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Epicman3 Steam ID: HateSpawn98

@Kiss of Death - really...? How interesting. Do you have ESP?

IC:
    "Since we don't have any class now, maybe.. you.. ummm... maybe you want to try again?" Natasha only looked at her with uncertainty.

"Let's go to the lake shore" she said and took Natasha's hand once more

When they arrived she said
    "Let's not try to make elements, but control what is already around us. We have air" she pointed into the air "we have earth" she pointed to the ground "we have watter" she pointed to the lake "and we have fire" she took out candle and lighter out of her bag
    "you never tried this element"

"Fire..." Natasha finally spoke and looked again at Aura with uncertainty. This was going to be the hardest one if anything, just like Professor Stein had said. Elements we have used more tend to be the easiest one to control. If she can't preform air what makes Aura think she can do fire?

"I-I will..." she spoke again, really softly, and if you were not paying attention you would miss it.
    "I-I will t-try it I guess... W-What should I do...?" She asked Aura quietly.

Senior Member mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple has a reputation beyond repute mrpineapple's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria smiled. "Yeah I do. Heh heh. I just was thinking you guys got on so well.with them, it must be nice." she paused. "I think Sol might have forgotten about me..."

She clapped her hands together "but anyway. what are you two doing for the rest of the day? maybe we can hang out again later"

Lord of the Night Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas has a reputation beyond repute Esiphas's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art shrugged. "No idea. Training, I think, But I dont know who with. Thats why I cane out here..." He guestured behind him to the open field.. "Im sure the Proffessors just busy. What witth the new systems, he's got to plan some more lessons in addition to his normal ones."He smiled and Patted her shoulder. "You'll get one sooner ir later." Art then turned to.Ravena. "What about you Ravena? Feel like practicing?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"we could train together. we have no scedules, so... I guess we all learned different stuff. maybe..." she looked mischevious at both of them
    "maybe.. everyone for himself? I'll attack Art but have to dogde Victoria, you, Art, attack her and dodge me and you, Vic attack me and dodge Art. This would be.. fun..." she said looking at both friends

----------

Aura looked at the flame on the candle
    "maybe try moving it without help of the wind? if nothing happens we just stop and later ask professors or older students for help?"
    Onew by Ωmega

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

OOC: @TheGuyWalking , Wade's like 57...lol. If it's ok with @PowerPlayer , Wade will just be small in stature. @Esiphas sorry for the long wait! Yes. Sol can break free. @Kiss of Death , Tatiana got her minion in the graveyard before the Lunastia incident.

IC: Ophelia had been concentrating hard on what her sister had said about all of them "agreeing" to join with her. It confused her because - to her knowledge - Dark Souls simply devoured souls...but perhaps her information was incorrect? Perhaps they needed permission first? But if that had been so, why had Lunastia been able to absorb all of the minions in the graveyard? Remembering Enkidu, she felt her stomach sink. She'd left without even bothering to heal him first, though to be honest, she hadn't had enough spiritual energy to do much healing in the first place. The lightning dragon had drained her. She sighed and leaned back in her chair. How had it been possible for Lunastia to withstand that attack? How had her sister become so powerful?

A knock came at her door and Ophelia heard Beji's words. She felt comforted knowing that he was here. She would require his assistance with figuring out how to deal with Lunastia. She went to the door and touched the door knob, releasing the spell, and twisted the handle. The scene she came upon was so comical that even in her duress and worn out state, she smiled. There Beji stood with Wade being held at the collar. She lifted her hand to stop Beji from torturing the small man. "Wade, this is the head of Magic Research and Development, Professor Benjimaru. Benjimaru, this is the new head of Scientific Research and Development, Wade Dishaphazard. He will be working under you from now on. Now, I have some things I need to speak with Professor Benjimaru about," she said, turning her attention on Wade. "What can I do for you?"

~*~

Tatiana watched as Art walked away. Tafir let out a low, rumbling purr as she scratched behind his ear. "You know who would be excited to see you?" She asked Tafir, a smile crawling up the sides of her face. "Alexander." She walked in front of the huge tiger, who attracted several stares from upper year students. She blushed as people stopped and openly gawked at her. It was surprising to see such a massive, powerful beast following behind a tiny girl like Tatiana. She made her way to his dorm and pushed the door open. "Alexander," she said meekly, sticking her head inside the door. When she saw him asleep, she sighed. She walked over to the side of his bed, and without even telling him to, Tafir roared his massive roar.

~*~

OOC: @Hollow Ichigo I'm not sure who's healing Enkidu, but I'm going to have Rosa help as well.

IC: Rosa watched Sol with some curiosity, but turned and left him before she could see if his plan would work out. She went to Enkidu's side and placed her hand on his chest and began healing the deep stab wounds that had gone straight through his armor. "I've never seen ice do this before," she said aloud. It was as if the ice on Lunastia's hand had the strength of diamonds. The wounds were slow to heal, but as she sent her energy into each wound, she felt relief wash over. Lunastia had purposefully missed vital organs. Regardless, the boy would still have to rest for the next few hours to gain his strength back.

OOC: Sorry guys. No Talen today. Perhaps tomorrow. I have to go to work now. Booo!
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art frowned. "I thought everyone for himself or herself literally meant that. Anyone can attack anyone, Everyone needs theirvwits. Thats how I would do it." He drew Avalon. "Victoria, you decided. Triangke training, or a free for all?"

Sol managed to free himself, Landing kn his kbees again. Without even looking up, He teleported, his minions doing the Same. They appeared outside orphelias office. Sol preformed his usual knock and enterred. "Ma'aamm" he said, incluning his head. "Are you alright?"

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OOC @Esiphas I have no idea how we gonna do this

Ravena raised her eyebrow
    "yes, you would attack who you desire, but that way other 2 may become team. and for example if me and you team up we would be 2 people and 2 minions. and she would be alone. I think triangle is better and more... hardcore, because you need to knock one and dodge other at the same time"
    Ravena loved these exercises and will be happy anyway. Zariche and Akamanach rested i her bag. Inside, Ravena was enxious and.. happy
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art raised an eyebrow. ''Well, We can rule out Minions. Seeing as they are an Unfair advantage. And whilst I agree that it'd be interesting to focus on one person, if the person your attacking is obviously more powerful than you are, or can dodge your attacks indefinately, then your only goal is to avoid the one attacking you. This third person, who now has no-one attacking them, will then be free to focus more power into attacking their target, and the target of that person has to divert more enery into avoiding their attacker. It may end up turning into a deul between two people, seeing as We all have strengths and Weaknesses. A free for all would keep us on our toes, and if you resort to teamin up to take one person down, you aren't really playing fair.''

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Enoch sat alone among the books. The library echoed with a stillness that he hadn't had the chance to savor since he had died. Not that there was anything wrong with tumult, lord knows he enjoyed that too. However, it was not all he enjoyed. He was omnivorous when it came to joy and contentment. He did not place one pleasure higher or lower than another. He hoisted his sail and rode what winds may come, catching their updrafts and taking flight.

Enoch’s smiled dimmed for the first time and his eyes gained a new gaze, one that was circumspect beyond what Enoch’s normal impulsiveness would allow.

But like all sails, his required regular maintenance. Things had transpired since his death in ways unexpected but not altogether unpleasant. However, he could not continue his voyage through this new realm without properly eliminating surprise. He mused on what he learned and from them began to develop a list of potential futures. Nothing specific but vague motifs that could come into fruition. His death to any number of causes; his conquests; his failures; enemies; friends; anything that could possibly happen was enumerated.

Now he needed to remove from himself any hint of desire or repulsion from any of these fates. To do so he envisioned each one deeply and clearly, until he felt the pain and jubilation that each might bring. Once he had lived the experience fully, he accepted it as inevitable. This was always the hard part as it required a certain amount of mental trickery. He couldn’t just accept it, he had to remove from it any joy or misery, turn it into just another moment, just another act of a hollow play. Then he let go and a smile once more played on his lips. A smile free from the pains of desire. A smile of one who was more than happy to just watch as the world played itself out. Or maybe stir the pot, if the mood struck.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Junior Member Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul has a reputation beyond repute Stradlig Saxul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Beji's expression on his face changed and immediately took on a serious demeanor towards Wade. "Hmmm. I see. So I have a subordinate now." He stops talking midway. "How funny...!" Beji let's out a nice laugh that shakes the entire school corridor. "That is nice! Well I'm sorry for misjudging you there, Wade. Guess you REALLLLLY can't judge a book by its cover. I will keep that in mind."

Beji was actually making a friendly pun about his stature. "Well I believe we both have business here... so if its okay with Headmistress Ophelia..." Beji looks at Ophelia while speaking her name. "...I can probably wait right over here while you guys handle your business."

Beji walks away from Ophelia and Wade, but not far enough to be able to keep an eye on Ophelia. Beji could look at Ophelia's eyes and sense her uneasiness, and that made him uneasy as well. Beji wanted to protect his new home and Ophelia, since sometimes he feels so responsible about his past. Beji is that kind of man. He has a very deep affection for the Academy and Ophelia. So, while Wade and Ophelia talked, he tried to get to the bottom of her uneasiness while looking at her with a serious expression on his face.
    Last edited by Stradlig Saxul; 08-15-2012 at 09:50 PM.

Dreams of a moonlit night Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun has a reputation beyond repute Yuuchun's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Cookie Green Tea Coke
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2014 10:49 PM
    Threads

OOC: @Luzifer @pleasant_disorder

Lost in her own pool of thoughts, Isis wondered how the foreign memory had unprecedentedly seeped into her own memories without her noticing. Momentarily standing completely still, Isis looked down at her three summoning jewels, the very same jewels that caused her to earn the moniker Jewel Witch, before resuming to play with them while thinking. It was then that Isis recalled her battle in the old European styled city of Teo. The crumbling cryptic building which was besieged by countless of mindless dark souls in which the only sign of "life" they displayed was through their gaunt eyes that followed Isis' every step. As she passed by them, Isis could feel their thin but eerily tantalizing breaths poisonously caressing against her neck. Even though it was commonly in dark souls' nature to be ominous their absence of selfdom made things more precarious. Once inside the upper floors of the building Isis found herself within the staircase that led to a long and aphotic hall in which a sole door was left slightly ajar.

Upon entering the room Isis was uncannily greeted by the site of where a living human being had made a pact with a dark soul. Several black candles had been lit accompanied by several decapitated sacrificial animals, but its center piece was a young child whose lower jaws had been ripped out and an old belt hung around the boy's neck. Below it was a middle aged man whom was drenched in the boy's scarlet blood and in his hand was the bible. Together they composed the relics of black magic whose spells supposedly summoned demons to do the humans' bidding. But there would be little bidding to do because once the pact was made from then on it was a battle for control and individuality among the collection of souls that dark soul entity was composed of. This was the particular part that bothered Isis especially after the recent foreign memory she had spectated within her own mind, "Am I becoming a dark soul?"

Shortly after her admittance into Black Rose Academy, Isis had obtained her first summoning jewel, the lapis lazuli jewel known as Melinoe. Isis had obtained the summoning jewel when she revisited the place where she had been held captive and was later murdered. In the small chamber where the captives where held, that day it held nothing more than dust, mold and old blood stains or so it seemed at first glance. Naive and oblivious to other spiritual beings Isis entered the room not knowing that the holding chamber had become a place where an array of spiritual beings congregated. At that time Isis' spiritual powers had yet to bloom and so she innocently picked up the "pretty stone" as Isis had first perceived. Isis would later find out that the pretty stone she had picked up was a summoning jewel that was forged and formerly owned by a man simply known as Pluton. This was a man who for the most part of history remained obscure for unknown reasons and the jewel he forged also had a secondary function, they were also soul contracts. These facts till this day seemingly remain anonymous to both Isis and Cerberus.

"You know that's not what she meant, right? She's not referring to control of circumstance but control of reaction there to. Such as a game of chess, we do not control the rules only how we play. But how we play determines the game", said Enoch whose dark demeanor mirrored that of her own.

"But is that not what fate is? It is the boundaries within our lives and regardless of how lax those boundaries are...they still bound the freedom you claim to be wholly ours. It is a pre-determined path or rather pre-determined paths. But control of reaction is precisely what I was talking about earlier but it seems that you and Ophelia have misunderstood."

With those words Isis took her leave and left the Guardian Cemetery; which would in the near future become the ground for a prelude of what was to come towards Black Rose Academy. Once alone in the Academy's empty halls Isis once again stood still looking into the distance where an wild orchard of pomegranates trees grew. From such fruit bearing trees came the fruit in which trapped the goddess Persephone in the Underworld during the Autumn and Winter seasons. Wanting to clear her mind Isis opened a vortex and transported herself back to her hometown, Athens. Walking among the hilly narrow streets, Isis proceeded to the ancient part of Athens that was once called Attika. In was in these areas that one of the last surviving cult statues of Hades stood. Kneeling in front of the massive statues of Hades, Hermes, and Ge Isis began to pray to the God of Eleusinian Mysteries in the hope that, he, would guide her through the descent, search and finally to the ascent. Looking up towards Hades' statue Isis spoke in a barely audible voice.

"Ελπίζω ότι κάνω το σωστό..." (I hope that I am doing the right thing...)

Before leaving Isis used her powers to create a bouquet of asphodel flowers and mint leaves setting them on the statue's foot. Taking a deep breath Isis transported herself back to the Academy's grounds...she needed to speak to Ophelia once more. Slightly bending down Isis stroked Cerberus head in which he warmly reacted to it. She reached for her sash and took out the sapphire jewel and handed to Cerberus.

"Cerberus please go to Ophelia and inform her about the properties of these jewels and how they might involve the dark souls."

Nodding the white Siberian husky took the jewel and headed to Ophelia's office. Once at the Headmistress' office Cerberus "knocked" on the door and awaited an answer from the inside. Meanwhile, Isis headed towards the wild orchard of pomegranate trees who glossy leaves, bright red flowers and round plump rubies that contained sweet ambrosia greeted Isis. Smiling Isis began to pick a couple of the pomegranates before returning to her dorm room. Setting down the fruits on her bed Isis took out a small chest and withdrew a sable-black jewel named Askalaphos. Taking Askalaphos into her right hand Isis enveloped it with her own spiritual energy causing the jewel to transform into a Screech Owl. Upon its first moments of life the owl began to flap its wings and flew away from Isis. With no open windows the Askalaphos demonstrated its natural magical prowess by flying through the academy's concrete wall onto the outside.

Soon after Isis picked up the pomegranates she had picked earlier and closed her dorm room's door. And within a few minutes she had crossed the living quarters and found herself near the research precincts where Black Rose's Academy grand library rested. Upon entering Isis found nearly soulless except for Enoch whom seemed deeply indulged in a mountain on books. Without a word Isis went to one of the many gargantuan sized bookcases and picked up a old leathery book that read Oracles of Delphi. Subtly smiling Isis walked over to the desks and placed one of the pomegranates in Enoch's desk before sitting down in the sofa that was behind Enoch's desk. Crack...was all the sound that could be heard in the empty library, with the exception of the occasional sound of papers being turned, as Isis cracked open the red ruby fruit and began to eat it.
    Original art by Wanmeishala
    Graphic set by Seung-li

Passed between dreams and reality and disappeared like an illusion
    Because the moon that day was too far and my memory was vague

Please visit
    FanfictionRPGs: The School of Seven TowersTumblr

Senior Member pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder has a reputation beyond repute pleasant_disorder's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mario Chain Chomp Tennis Ball Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2012 02:09 AM
    Threads

Ophelia stared at her open door, Sol in it's doorway, staring back. She blinked after a moment and said, "I think our information on Dark Souls is incorrect. We need more research." She said with a blank look on her in face, voice monotone and dead-sounding, mind as blank as her face. Ophelia felt no emotion rising within her, save perhaps for the hollow realization of a hopeless situation. Even if they were to learn more about Dark Souls, there would not be enough time for it. Ophelia knew that Lunastia was regenerating as they stood there, talking. Her eye lids felt heavy, and each time they closed, reopening became more and more difficult. She needed sleep, but there was no sleep to be found as Cerberus came bounding into her office, a jewel in his mouth. He dropped the jewel next to Ophelia's foot and let out a harsh bark that rang in Ophelia's ears. She winced as she bent down to pick up the jewel.

Her eyes went wide and the hairs on the back of her neck stood up at the electric spirit energy flowing from the crystal. She felt alert and lively. "Impossible..." she uttered aloud, as she brought the jewel to her face. Mouth agape, Ophelia took her eyes from the crystal, her attention resting on Sol. "It's a Dark Soul Chrysalis," the words fell from her lips as she turned the beautiful jewel in her hand. She noticed Wade's look of confusion. "A Dark Soul Chrysalis is a soul within the conglomerate Dark Soul that has been able to become an individual again. Unfortunately, after individualizing, they are crystalized and it's quite an ordeal to release them," smile crawled up the sides of her face, "however, their powers resonate through the crystal and can often amplify a user's abilities by almost 100 fold," she looked over to Beji, her eyes lit up with delight. "Beji, come look at this!" Turning her attention on him, she noticed the extreme seriousness etched into his features and smiled happily, trying to show him that everything was ok.

Don't worry, she said in Beji's mind. Ophelia had always thought that Isis' summoning magic was fantastic, but she'd always assumed that Isis had merely installed a soul into it's home; that, and the fact that Isis seemed to have a natural ability for finding the most brilliant stones in existence. Never had she envisioned that the girl had been summoning from Dark Chrysalises...that girl...if he powers hadn't been obvious to Ophelia before, they were becoming apparent now. They were startling. They were necessary.

~*~

Lunastia sat, bored and restless, in her empty black void. She let out a tremendous sigh as she thought of absorbing her sister. A smile slithered up her face as she thought of her sister's mind, struggling with all of it's mind against her. "Winthrop," she called out into the echoing nothingness. Adonai sat on her lap, purring happily as Lunastia stroked his black and white fur.

Her minion appeared at her side. "Madame?" He bowed deeply to her.

"Do you think I should have absorbed Ophelia?"

"Madame," he said, straightening his back, "I wish for whatever you wish for."

"That's not what I asked." A grimace turned her smile downwards. "I asked for your opinion."

He hesitated, then obeyed her command. "Yes, I believe you should have absorbed her. Ophelia is resilient and the next time you face her, she will be stronger."

Annoyed, Lunastia slapped Winthrop across the face. Adonai stood and arched his back, hissing. "You think what?! Did you see her, you idiot? She was kneeling before me, helpless. You're wrong!" She was now screaming. "I want her to give up. I'll destroy her when she asks me to do it, not while she's struggling against it. I am her impending doom, and she will realize that."

Winthrop bowed and apologized, then disappeared.
    They're gonna get my gold on the ceiling
    Just a matter of time before they steal it
    That's alright, ain't no guard in my house.
    ~ The Black Keys

Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Beji walked back slowly towards Ophelia as she called him back. He saw the crystal in Ophelia's hands, "Dark Soul Chrysalis..." Beji turned his eyes back at Ophelia. He understood what Ophelia told him, "Don't worry..." He could sense easily her current state of mind, he knew her problems were far from over and this was just a turning stone since the short time he's been back. The minute Ophelia spoke directly to his mind, he was able to feel Ophelia's emotions and feelings. It was overwhelming. Someone else would have passed out from the strong emotions surging out of nowhere so fast. Beji remained unmoved from the surface. He needed to become Ophelia's pillar of support. He could not falter or breakdown. He felt uneasy having left and immediately after coming back knowing that the main purpose for Ophelia's strong worries was Lunastia.

Still, Beji walked closely next to Ophelia, his hand reached the hand she was holding the Chrysalis and proceeded to slowly close her hand as if hiding the Chrysalis from her attention. Beji knew she would not let it go, she would keep worrying over it and forget about herself. Beji looked back at Wade and Sol. "I know this is impudent of me...but whatever business you have with Ophelia today, will be attended tomorrow." Beji looked back at Ophelia. "She needs her rest. After all, this Academy cannot go on with a rundown Headmistress." He smiles at Ophelia. "Your strength is weak now. You need to rest. I will take care of "it"." Beji looked back at her as if waiting for her response and out of nowhere tried to cut the thick fog of seriousness in the air. "I don't know about you guys!!...buuuut, I'm verrrrry hungry. How about eating something at the cafeteria? We could mingle with the students!" Beji smiles.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria stood forward with her hands behind her back.

"Hey, I can manage 2v1, don't underestimate me!" Victoria winked at Art.
    She turned to Ravena. "You idea is interesting... but..." she paused.

Victoria had slowly been placing some energy in the ground in front of her via her feet. She now pushed the energy forward underground so that it was in between all of them. Victoria removed her arms from behind her, raising them up into the air, dragging the energy upwards as she did so. The energy burst out of the ground creating a small hole. She quickly converted the exploded ground energy into wind and released its force as a big blow. All three of them were sent flying backwards a couple of metres, outside of each other's range. It wasn't enough to hurt, but it gave Ravena and Art a shock.

"but." she continued, "I think we should stop talking and just start!"
    Victoria smiled, hopefully that performance was impressive enough that they'd keep their distance.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Air suddenly exploded. Ravena was pushed back but she managed to turn, put her knee on the ground and her fingers of that hand in the dirt to break. Earth behind her became small bump to help her stop. Her bag with double swords was on her shoulder and she didn't loose it
    Ravena stood up when she stoped
    "I guess every man.. or women for himself" Ravena smiled. She knew Victoria will let then use minions. She has talents in other fields and only God knows what she has learned so far.
    Ravena took out Akamanach and Zariche from the bag and Lucifer was going in circles behind her getting bigger and bigger.
    Ravena looked at Art who was on her right and then at Victoria, whom was smiling on her left
    While Ravena was waiting for them to make their move, while she was deciding who will be her target, earth under Ravena's feet started to shake slightly
    Ravena smiled to her opponents
    Onew by Ωmega

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Art laughed as he was sent into the air, preforming a backflip and landing with his usual race and style, once again turnin his opponents attacks into an aesthetic benefit for him. Art gripped Avalon tight, and said ''Well then Sneaky, If you wan't to play it that way...'' He chared towards Victoria, avalon raised to preform anasty lookin thrust attack. A keen humming filled the air as enery enveloped the blade. What victoria wouldn't have heard was the hiss Of Art's Shadow sliding up off the ground to attack her legs.

Gil
    Tired
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Victoria noticed Art charging at her and the threatening buzz of his weapon. She stood her ground. Ravena's smile was disconcerting. She must have something up her sleeve.
    Placing a hand on the ground, she shot up small pillars of earth to slow art down, but being crouched like this set her up for an athletic jump over him for when he arrived. Thankfully being unarmed meant she had more room for dodging the others and she could twist the air to give her a boost.

Gil
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Art moved. Ravena did so
    You wanted to play this way. let it be then she thought and moved forward. She dissapeared and apeared between Art and Victoria. Ravena quickly raised her hands up and ground colapsed under bioth of them. Then she turned and while Art was still faling and backfliping she attacked him. One long sword or two shorter ones will win? On the other side Victoria was prepared for attack and dodged it while jumping with a boost of wind up. Behind her was Lucifer. With big force (not enough to kill, but still, strongly) he attacked her while she was halp way up side down from the back
    Onew by Ωmega

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information