AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Because I want an art topic too. D<

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2013 01:49 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Because I want an art topic too. D<

So.

It's been roughly 3 months since I've become inactive, and ever since then I've been (hopefully) improving. I haven't been able to work on a lot, though, because my college tends to want me to make designs for (fictional) magazines, posters, banners,...

So, here's just some rough work of mine to show you where I stand today.

This thing was something experimental. The actual size of this thing is almost as big as me (1m 30 height, roughly 70 cms width). I first drew the skeleton with pencil, then used charcoal. I hate charcoal. My hands are black now. Blah.

I drew this yesterday. I made the neck longer, to emphasize her sexiness. It's kind of hidden, but the longer you stare at her, the more you'll notice it. She looks innocent, but is actually so seductive. Oh, the irony.

I think I showed the line-art for this one. I finally finished it.
    Hsien-Ko, who stares down at the city of Tokyo in the 21st century from on top of a giant tower, after finally having revenged her mother. She remains in this world as a ghost, an eternal spirit. For those of you who played Dark Stalkers, you'll know what I mean.

Feel free to comment. Anything is welcome.
    Not everything is black and white like that.

The Terror of Death Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi has a reputation beyond repute Araragi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Katana Eva NERV Kunai
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2010 08:48 AM
    i'll tell you... but for exchange i take your soul, ok?
    Threads

i like the 2nd one, looks really professional

and i like the coloring in th 3th

good work dude, keep it up and post more

- Now! This is it! Now is the time to choose! Die and be free of pain, or live and fight your sorrow!
    - Life is but a passing dream, but the death that follows is eternal.

Creative mind Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Panda's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Araragi View Post
    i like the 2nd one, looks really professional

and i like the coloring in th 3th

good work dude, keep it up and post more
    Wow, thanks! ^_^

I really appreciate your comment. :3

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

I think you have really nice skills mon *_*
    Especially i saw in the first one , the work on eyes is really shining to me right now. Its looking amazing to me.

And like to mention the neatness and the finishing of the 3rd drawing. Which is just beautiful. Totally pleasure to the eyes. And colors used and how you made the drawing stand out , simple yet amazing.

Nice work and i am looking forward for more (:

xx
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Necro'lic Enigma View Post
    I think you have really nice skills mon *_*
    Especially i saw in the first one , the work on eyes is really shining to me right now. Its looking amazing to me.

And like to mention the neatness and the finishing of the 3rd drawing. Which is just beautiful. Totally pleasure to the eyes. And colors used and how you made the drawing stand out , simple yet amazing.

Nice work and i am looking forward for more (:

xx
    Ahaha, yeah, the last one took me a while to finish. It's A3-sized and I did it with Prismacolours. ^_^; My black died on that day when I was colouring the background. ._.; I had to get a new one and eventually I just used a wax black colouring pencil to do the job.

Thanks for the comment, I really appreciate it. :3
    Last edited by Mr. Panda; 12-26-2009 at 06:05 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Oh, I also forgot. I recently started a webcomic, but I have yet to make enough pages so I don't have to rush when uploading them weekly.

Situation sketch:
    What do you get when you have a fat, smart but vegetarian cat that lives with a thin, idiotic but carnivore rabbit? Funny stuff, of course.
    Bun-Bun (rabbit) was kicked out of his house because he was too stupid. He decided to move to the city of the humans, where he hopes to have a new life. He rents an appartment and meets his roommate, Cat-Cat. A cat that left his house because they were too stupid. And he didn't like the food either. He decided to go to the human city in order to meet his equals, the smart humans.

This is the 2nd one, so far I have 3 pages. If you want to see them all, visit my Deviantart page.
    Dragonrulds.deviantart.com
    Last edited by Mr. Panda; 12-26-2009 at 06:49 PM.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

I added some more shadow and tone to it. I consider this finished.

Also, some of you are probably wondering how big this actually is. Here's the actual size.

Member Zack Keynes has much to be proud of Zack Keynes has much to be proud of Zack Keynes has much to be proud of Zack Keynes has much to be proud of Zack Keynes has much to be proud of Zack Keynes has much to be proud of Zack Keynes has much to be proud of Zack Keynes has much to be proud of Zack Keynes has much to be proud of Zack Keynes has much to be proud of Zack Keynes's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2010 10:16 AM
    Threads

your works are very good. ^^
    uhm are you a fine arts student?
    i also draw and paint, but i cannot do portrait.. i still need to learn how to use charcoal.. hehehe

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Zack Keynes View Post
    your works are very good. ^^
    uhm are you a fine arts student?
    i also draw and paint, but i cannot do portrait.. i still need to learn how to use charcoal.. hehehe
    No, I study graphic design, but I do get fine art lessons once a week.
    You should check on youtube, there are tons of good tutorials for drawing portraits. That's how I learned it.

Charcoal is just something you have to get used to, lol. I'm not sure if there's a specific technique to use it, but I just use it like a pencil and just draw. o_O;

Visage Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma has a reputation beyond repute Necro'lic Enigma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-28-2009 05:11 PM
    Threads

That cat and rabbit story is just lolz. =D

Also , the shadow work you did in your latest pic is great , and those eyes are still haunting me (in a good way). Lovely.

Keep posting.

xx
    wish me luck for furture guys!!!!
    Thanks for everything!!!
    ^___^

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Necro'lic Enigma View Post
    That cat and rabbit story is just lolz. =D

Also , the shadow work you did in your latest pic is great , and those eyes are still haunting me (in a good way). Lovely.

Keep posting.

xx
    I still have a way to go, but I think I'm improving. So many artists are better than me and I can learn so much from them. O_O!

And, thanks! I hope by the end of May I'll have enough weekly comics so I can upload em.

Closed Thread

Thread Information