AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: [REQ] Aya Hirano Love Gun

Senior Member chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Cancer Tsubasa Mokona
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2011 05:33 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default [REQ] Aya Hirano Love Gun

Hi guys ^^

Ive tried searching everywhere i can possibly think of now for the English translation of Aya Hirano's "Love Gun"- i heard it on an AMV recently and really want to know the translation... i think i can get hold of the romaji for it but beyond that theres not a lot out there i can find on it!

I would REALLY appreciate it if anyone wants to translate it for me ^^

(note to admin- ive never done this before so if my post is wrong in any way im really sorry! its not intentional- also, if there is already a thread with this resolved or anything, i did search the thread but nothing came up)

Thankyou!!

(Edit) I also have the kanji/hiragana (i think its them two anyway) lyrics it appears if thats of any use ^^
    Last edited by chii-chan91; 12-12-2009 at 03:43 PM.

Easily distr.. ooo shiny!
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    ShizuNee has much to be proud of ShizuNee has much to be proud of ShizuNee has much to be proud of ShizuNee has much to be proud of ShizuNee has much to be proud of ShizuNee has much to be proud of ShizuNee has much to be proud of ShizuNee has much to be proud of ShizuNee has much to be proud of ShizuNee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-31-2009 01:29 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

If you have the kanji/kana it would be a huge help if you could give a link to it so we can see it. It's hard to get an accurate translation from just listening alone.
    Last edited by ShizuNee; 12-15-2009 at 06:05 AM.

Senior Member chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91 has a reputation beyond repute chii-chan91's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ShizuNee View Post
    If you have the kanji/kana it would be a huge help if you could give a link to it so we can see it. It's hard to get an accurate translation from just listening alone.
    Firstly, thankyou for replying ^^ I wasnt sure if anyone had even heard of the song considering, like i said its so difficult to find info on it

And secondly, the file i have with the characters on is a file that was part of the download, so i dont know if adding as an attachment will work or not, (or allowed, so im sorry if its not) but on a random security issue i dont have any computer virus' or anything

Thanks again!

[Edit] Didnt realise it would appear as the picture link, but either way, those are the lyrics i have for it!

[Link should be below if the attachment worked]
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Lyrics.jpg
Views:	121
Size:	195.1 KB
ID:	27313
    Last edited by chii-chan91; 12-15-2009 at 07:15 AM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    voltekka is on a distinguished road voltekka's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2009 04:13 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for looking it up, but its the English translation i cant find anywhere- i have the romaji and the one above in kanji and (hiragana or katakana... i dont know the difference ^^; ) but i cant find a translation of it anywhere

Thankyou again for looking it up though, i appreciate it ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information