AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How do you spot a lie?

Senior Member Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116 has a reputation beyond repute Teddy2116's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2011 05:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: dragofgravity

I usually can tell from their eye movements and the pitch in their voice.

On the interweb, I have really no idea if its a lie or the truth, but I don't care either way.

Junior Member Toonami is on a distinguished road Toonami's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2009 12:40 PM
    Threads

I can tell by looking at peoples faces and there eyes.

Senior Member Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum has a reputation beyond repute Anime Forum's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2022 08:14 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well, even if someone is nervous does not mean they are lying. Some people tend to act like that either way, including me.

I usually can tell if one of my friends are lying easily, because most of them are bad do not lie so good and some other of my friends tend to mix up their stories a lot.

Once you lie, you need a lie to cover up that lie, thus the lies get bigger and soon enough you cannot remember your first lie because of all the lies and then your caught.
    Nonon Jakuzure - Best Kill la Kill bae
    Ota "The Cutest Otaku" 2016 - Lol, how's your account doing lately? Oh wait.
    Pretty damn great! #spoke2soon

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I can make people feel guilty, and they thus confess :3
    But I haven't been really "lied to" in years, because my step dad insures I live a closed, protected life.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

~ Aura ~ Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight has a reputation beyond repute Legend of the Twilight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2010 02:48 PM
    Threads

Hard evidence is the #1 to go in proving someone's lying.

Even though all the things most people have listed here are valid for lying most of the time, it isn't always so. For instance, there are people who are naturally nervous while having a conversation and can do many of these things without lying.
    ~ Aura ~

"If you are near to the dark
    I will tell you 'bout the sun
    You are here, no escape
    From my visions of the world
    You will cry all alone
    But it does not mean a thing to me ..."

Member HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou has much to be proud of HarukaShou's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2009 02:19 PM
    Threads

By the way they talk or move.

Currently obsessed with 07-Ghost

Closed Thread

Thread Information