AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 96 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 17 57 ... LastLast

Thread: RPG: Nightmare Hunt (A Supernatural/Mystery RPG)

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Role: Guardian
    Items: Guardian radio, cell phone

At first, Piers was relieved to see that the young man was giving into the mind games Piers was utilizing against him. This relief vanished as soon as the nightmare started talking. Piers kept his composure, looking at them with a stalwart gaze, just as before. Then, to his relief, the muscle of the Guardians showed up: Karn.

Piers smiled as Karn challenged the nightmare and the Vagrant. Regaining his earlier look of cold indifference, he watched as the nightmare weighed its options. Piers never imagined that the nightmare would harm Melinda, as she was its only ticket out of here. Also, a Watcher would be a valuable prize for any nightmare or Vagrant…too bad for this young man that Piers and Karn had no intention of letting him get away with Melinda.

Piers was wrong, and Skitters was at the ready. As soon as Melinda began to fall, a shocked Piers sent Skitters over to catch her; he wouldn’t be fast enough to do it himself, but it was easy for Skitters to make it to her in time. Skitters hugged the ground as his amorphous black shape darted over to Melinda, catching her. Piers ran directly over to Melinda, his concern for her overpowering his desire to catch the Vagrant. She was already sick, and now she was terribly wounded…or so it seemed.

Piers knelt after running to her, allowing Skitters to disappear at his side. “Melinda! Melinda, it’s okay. Like I said, you’re coming with us. You’re going to be fine.” Piers was speaking as calmly as possible, despite the fact that he was indeed terribly worried about Melinda. He examined her wound to find a much more welcome sight than he had entertained in his mind. It was a shallow wound…but how?

The nightmare had revealed its power…did it have more abilities? Perhaps, but it had given away this one. It had escaped, but Melinda was top priority. Piers looked over in the direction that the young man had ran to and saw a dark object on the ground. His anger was burning, but his concern for Melinda allowed him to keep his composure.

“Karn, I think our friend dropped something. Will you see what it is? I’m going to get Melinda to the infirmary immediately. I know she might not want to go back to HQ, but I have to get her the best care available. Don’t worry…I think her wound is much less serious than the nightmare wanted us to believe. Thanks, brother…I owe you one.”

Piers was enraged over Melinda’s treatment, but he had no time to think about it. She needed medical attention right away. Piers placed his left arm under her neck and his right arm behind her knees and stood up, carrying her and keeping pressure away from her wound. Walking to the car, he placed Melinda in the back seat on her stomach, keeping the wound exposed to air. Getting inside the car he sped off towards HQ. Noticing that he had a message from Harue, he picked up his cell phone and saw the picture. “What is this? I’ll look at this back at HQ,” Piers thought to himself.

“Hey Melinda,” Piers said calmly, turning his head a bit to facilitate his conversation with her. “Don’t go to sleep Melinda, please hold out a bit longer…you need to be conscious when I take you to the infirmary. I’ll have you there soon, and then we can talk about why you left. Don’t worry about anything for now, Melinda…you’re safe. And whoever that Vagrant was…he picked the wrong girl to mess with.”

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items: none
    melinda groaned as she switched from the rather cool substance that was skitters to pierce his arms. she hissed when she was placed on her stomach and blinked more at skitters than at pierce his words. he was a black blob and nothing more but for some reason he seemed to try to give itself a sad facial expresion, she let out a weak chuckle and wheezed for a moment. she glanced at the chair of piers "serperate watchers....nightmare find out...nightmares attack...watchers killed" she coughed "foresaw..this..sickness..don't..worry to..much..worry...causes..atention..to go to..wrong place" she coughed again and spitted out some slime "atention..to..me..alone..causes death.." she was so tired and her back hurt but as soon as her eye dropped skitters gave her a light poke in the cheek.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Member Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2009 04:56 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC: I apoligize for spelling mistakes TT_TT

Items: i-pod, cellphone, wallet, and a book.

"Today is the day I told myself I would look for the Guardians rumored to be in this town. Quite a coquincedence I suppose, that I've been living here and couldn't figure it out alone." Rio said with an almost lost tone. "Kuroko, do you know where the Guardians may be?"

"No Lady Rio, I don't. If you want to find them you must do it yourself." Kuroko replied as she appeared behind Rio.

"Fine then..." Rio took her cellphone and texted Kana saying she would be at her job and not attend school. Then Rio put the cellphone in her pocket and started heading to the coffee shop thinking about getting something to eat before her search began.

"Lying to your sister again, and don't you know the owner of the coffee shop was killed?" Kuroko said with a grin.

"Silence! Lying to Kana is my problem! And the owner of the coffee shop wasn't alone, someone else could of taken over..." Rio was trying hard to hold back her anger. "Why don't you just leave alone now, go on and dissapear."

"Yes Lady Rio," Kuroko said as she faded away into the light.

Rio kept walking to the coffee shop...

Rio was standing outside the coffee shop door, thinking of what she would order before she walked in. "Let's see, I want a cup of tea for sure...and a honey bun...Oh! I should get a honey bun for Kana!" Rio smiled and opened the door.

"Anyone here?" She looked around. "Hello?"
    Last edited by Chibi Angel-chan; 06-10-2009 at 07:02 PM.

Senior Member ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Shobu~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Haruhi Sos Dan
    Mentioned
    212 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2016 11:41 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: momofaerie PSN ID: Kiwimilk Steam ID: kiwimilk

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    Role: Vagrant
    Items: N/A

Jace smiled as she held his arm back. A nice little spark within him lit and he enjoyed it. It was almost as if he had been stuck in the dark. It felt warm the spark. what was it?
    "You push your luck, Boy." Thanatos said, "If you don't end this I will, Boy."
    Jace felt his hand twitch. He wasn't going to let Thanatos have this one though. Jace smiled at her as best he could and helped her stand up. He kept hold of her though and almost felt scared to let go. He gave her another smile before he started talking.
    "Listen Anna. I don't want to leave you like this but I'm on an important mission. One to help make places safer for people like you." He bit his lip unsure what to say. "Since it's day do you think you can make your way home? Just keep to the streets so that nothing happens to you. Ok?"

Alanna felt herself warming up to this boy. She returned his smile with one of her own, a genuinely gentle one. He wasn't half bad. But she could have sworn he had a weapon earlier. Perhaps that was part of her dellusion. A scythe that big could not have just disappeared. She convinced herself that it was indeed a dellusion and moved on.

"Alright I will. Thanks," she said, then somewhat reluctantly added, "... I live two houses behind Teaberry if you... you know... feel like getting to know each other or hang out... or something." She felt a bit disgusted with herself (giving strangers the location of your house isn't a very bright thing to do), but if he hadn't helped her out she couldn't even imagine what would have happened to her, or anyone else for that matter.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed
    Items: None

GLAIZA'S POV

In the midst of the clutter and the noise and the bombshell that I am the new of owner of the Teaberry, something happened that should not have shocked but actually did.

A customer walked in.

She must have not noticed that closed sign placed in front.

"Anyone here? Hello?"

My waitress instincts kicked in and before I knew it, I was walking up to her and telling her the main menu of the day, and then asking if she'd like some coffee or croissants or something. In fact I find myself babbling...

"You see our boss just died and I really liked him and he was such a great guy. Did you know that not many people knew his name was Mr. Santamonte? And weird enough he did something really crazy before he died. He named me his successor, haha successor, can you believe that? Of this coffee shop, and now I'm going to not just be the waitress, I have to think of all the things that I need to do to keep this shop open and I think the mental stress is killing me and I really really am going to miss Mr. Santamonte..."

"Babe, you do know you're babbling, and you know, it's slightly embarrassing."

"... So would you like coffee with that?" I say as Sean's voice manage to stop me in my word vomit attack at the poor customer.
    Last edited by janajee; 06-11-2009 at 08:02 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Member Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan has a reputation beyond repute Chibi Angel-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

"Acually I would like a cup of black tea and two honey buns please". Rio said as she sat down at the table a few feet from the door.

"And a glass of blood if you will"

"Sshhh...", Rio said to Kuroko trying to be quiet so the young waitress would not hear her. " I heard about the death too. I was quite sad because I would come here almost every week. Oh, and congratulations on becoming the new owner." Rio smiled

"You know you could use this girl to find info on the Guardians, like where they're hiding." Kuroko said, but Rio pretended to ignore her.
    Last edited by Chibi Angel-chan; 06-16-2009 at 01:56 AM.

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2014 11:30 PM
    Threads

Thanks," she said quietly, still thinking about what kind of mayhem would happen on streets at night. Looking at Duo, she noticed some tiredness hanging over the man. "Why don't you... Uh... Take a nap or something." If the attack on this Watcher was that bad, she wondered if any her co-workers got a decent night's sleep.

"You see that I can not do. These people I work with are closer to me than family and if they are out working then I can't just sit and sleep. As soon as they get back though, out like a light." Duo said.

She walked into the room and sat down on a folding chair, crossing one leg over the other, placing her suitcase on the floor and leaning back. "I think I'll stay here for a while," she told Duo. "Who watches the Watchers, right?" She chuckled softly and looked back down at the floor.

"That's what we need he more people with high spirits." Duo said laughing a little. "Well Itold Chinatsu that I would check on her so, see you later." Duo started to walk out the room " Oh, yeah. I'll introduce you later." He continued his walk down the hall.

Duo entered Chinatsu's room. "So how are you." He said leaning against the door "Do you plan on staying or do you have to leave?" He said in a calming tone.

I MADE IT.

Quotes: To be a man you must have honor and a penis (Shin-chan)

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

Items: Suitcase, Radio and files

"You see that I can not do. These people I work with are closer to me than family and if they are out working then I can't just sit and sleep. As soon as they get back though, out like a light."

Seda remained quiet, tapping her finger on the table next to her. "Closer than family, eh?" she thought. "Just remember, Seda. Get in, get work done then get out."

When Duo walked out the room, Seda went to the doorway and looked for one of the staff. "Hey," she called out to one passing by. "I'd like the files and reports about all these new attacks." When he looked at the woman in a confused manner, she glared. "Make it snappy," she added and he ran down the hall.

The monitors surrounding the Watcher began beeping and she whirled around, noting the sharp rise in his heart rate. When her eyes actually landed on the Watcher, he was already trying to sit up, the IV needle in his arm in danger of ripping out.

"Hey! I need help here!" she shouted down the hall. She rushed to the bed and tried to think of some kind of plan. The Watcher was obviously in distress, his terrified eyes and the cold sweat on his body were giving her the creeps.

"Vidar, what did you DO?" she scolded her Nightmare, who gave her a few annoyed hisses she heard in her head. "Oh yes. You can't do anything unless I tell you to. This kid must've seen you and freaked out," she murmured. "Why couldn't you have been a cute little tree snake instead?"

She turned away from the Watcher for a few moments to scramble for towels and water. But when she heard the plastic medicine bottles clatter to the floor, she turned around and saw him trying to stand up now.

"Hey!" she snapped, grabbing his shoulders and trying to stop him. "Where are those medics?!"
    Last edited by Talli; 06-10-2009 at 09:55 PM.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Dr Who Tardis Dr Who SonicScrewdriver Green Ribbon
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2015 01:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Danger Duchess

Role: Watcher
    Items: none

Chinatsu looked at Duo for a moment. "I'm good, Thanks. I don't need and want to go. I can't stand where I have to spend my life. So I decided to stay." She sighed. "I'd be strapped to my bed if I go back." She said looking depressingly out the window. "I'm just being emotional, I probably will have police surrounding the building if I stay.." Chinatsu got up and started walking out of the room.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    “Karn, I think our friend dropped something. Will you see what it is? I’m going to get Melinda to the infirmary immediately. I know she might not want to go back to HQ, but I have to get her the best care available. Don’t worry…I think her wound is much less serious than the nightmare wanted us to believe. Thanks, brother…I owe you one.”
    Karn
    Items: Guardian Radio

Karn growled in anger as the Nightmare attacked Melinda. Without even thinking Gray surround his body and he dived after the Nightmare as it ran. Piers words couldn't reach his ears as he chased after the vampiric Nightmare.
    "I'm going to make you pay for that." He shouted after the Nightmare. "I'm going to make sure you do." Karns sense of calm was completly gone. But his body couldn't handle this strain. While trying to atch up with the Nightmare he began to lose conciousness. Slowly he couldn't see, then he couldn't feel his arms. Before he knew it his world went black.

"Words are just words. Nothing comes from them. Nothing is within them. Only action brings about results. Within it is the will to act, that can used to bring change. Never fail. Never give up."

Karn
    Items:

These words drifted though Karns now tired mind. He couldn't hear from where. Now could he fully understand them. But as he opened his eyes. he could feel the sun on him from though a window. Somehow he wasn't were he was before. He couldn't remember coming here.
    "Melinda!" He suddenly remebered. He tried to stand but couldn't. He was weak. He could feel himself drift off to sleep. His last thoughts were him wonder where he was.

Quote Originally Posted by Shobu_Shimizu View Post

Alanna felt herself warming up to this boy. She returned his smile with one of her own, a genuinely gentle one. He wasn't half bad. But she could have sworn he had a weapon earlier. Perhaps that was part of her dellusion. A scythe that big could not have just disappeared. She convinced herself that it was indeed a dellusion and moved on.

"Alright I will. Thanks," she said, then somewhat reluctantly added, "... I live two houses behind Teaberry if you... you know... feel like getting to know each other or hang out... or something." She felt a bit disgusted with herself (giving strangers the location of your house isn't a very bright thing to do), but if he hadn't helped her out she couldn't even imagine what would have happened to her, or anyone else for that matter.

Jace just smiled again.
    "Thank you Alanna." He said using her real name not his nickname. "I'll be sure to come round sometime. It will be fun." He reached over and kissed her on the cheek. Then without waiting, began running off in a different direction and quite a fast speed.
    "You push yourself, Boy. She isn't going to survive." Thanatos warned him.
    "Not unless I help her." Jace replied. After no response from Thanatos Jace had to calm himself. He was doing something that would anger Thanatos and he knew it. It felt strange. Never before had he questioned Thanatos. Now it was all he was doing.
    But he had something to do now. And he had to see it though. He wouldn't let death have him. No he never would.

"Ready? Boy."
    "Ready" Jace replied. He looked up at the HQ before him. It was a large place. Many rooms, semi-defendable. And being so far out of town it was a good place to set up HQ. He respected the Gurdians for that. And he hated them for everything else. He spun his arm out, Thanatos appearing in his hand. He swung him over his shoulder and began walking towards the front door. He whistled to begin with then broke out in song.
    "Baa, baa black death,
    Have you any blood?
    Yes sir, yes sir,
    Three skulls full."
    His words rang through the ears of everyone in the HQ. One by one they began to get caught up in the power of Thanatos and his illusion. Jace stumbled a little as he walked. The energy it taking to active the power more then he was normally used to. As the words difted into each persons ears one employee walked to the door hoping to find out what was causing the song. As he was looked through the eye hole, Jace was stopping in front of the door and finishing the song.
    "One for the master,
    And one for the Dame,
    And one for the little boy
    Who lives down the lane."
    As he finished the last sentance he swung Thanatos through the door and impaled the person behind. They feel limply to the floor dead and he pushed open the now broken door.
    "Let the chaos begin, Boy." Thanatos spoke.
    Jace just smiled.
    Last edited by Valkarma; 06-11-2009 at 06:32 AM.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

Location: Road outside North Willow Cemetery (Approx. 5 miles away)

Melinda’s statements were troubling. If he understood correctly, the other Watchers were in danger, and they had to be protected as well. Luckily, Harue and Duo were at HQ with them, more than able to protect them from nightmares. Wait…what did Melinda mean by going to the “wrong place?” Did she run away from HQ precisely because she was in danger there, informed by a vision? Was Piers doing the right thing by taking her back? Her wound was better than he thought, not nearly as serious as it looked. Perhaps…perhaps the best thing was to get her to a hospital outside of town away from HQ as well. She wouldn’t be easy to locate then, and she would be safe. There was no way Piers could let her be hurt again…he had to go to a hospital outside of town. He picked up his radio and called Karn to let him know he’d be going out of town for a few hours. He got no response.

“Melinda, I need to check on Karn. Please hang in there…your wound isn’t as serious as I feared, and you seem to not be worrying too much about your sickness. If you can give me ten more minutes, I think I need to check on Karn. I promise…I’m going to see you through this, Melinda. Hang in there.”
    Piers sped back to the cemetery, parking where he had earlier and running to the site of the anticlimactic encounter between the nightmare, Karn, and himself. Sure enough, the dark object was still on the ground and Karn was gone. “Karn…where are you? Why aren’t you picking up?” Karn would never let a clue such as a Vagrant’s wallet slip out of his fingers. Piers’s worry over Karn was mounting. Piers walked over to the dark item and discovered it was a wallet. “The guy…he dropped this?” It was a lucky break…that is, if it was in fact the young man’s wallet. If it was stolen, it would do no good. Piers had no time left…Karn was nowhere around, he wasn’t responding, and Melinda was hurt. Despite true concern for Karn, Piers knew what Karn himself would do in this situation. Piers got back in his car and sped off in the direction of the next town.

Items: Guardian radio, cell phone, unknown wallet

After getting Melinda admitted to the hospital, Piers waited patiently outside her room while she was evaluated. He had to use a fake name for her, and hoped she liked it: “Katherina von Bora.” Piers couldn’t risk having a Vagrant look up Melinda’s name, even if it was just her first name, and possibly locate her. Piers claimed to have no ID for the young woman, but only knew her name. Piers hoped that Melinda didn’t feel too alone. She had always seemed fond of Skitters, so Piers had left him with her.

Piers took out his cell phone and looked at the picture that Harue had sent to him again. “You’re kidding me,” he thought to himself. “Is this really a code?” The person who had originally wrote this letter was unknown to any of the Guardians. Was he or she a friend or a foe? Either way, the lines on the paper seemed to be somewhat cryptic…it had to be a code.
    Melinda’s evaluation was taking a while, but Piers was getting nowhere fast with the time he spent on the code. He could make nothing at all out of the first line, and discarded it momentarily from his mind.

Now, the second had random capital letters: BYIL. An anagram? Not enough letters to make sense. An acronym? No, it could mean too many things. What could it be? “By IL?” By 49, if one used roman numerals? Was it a location? This was getting him nowhere fast. Yet, the capital letters at the bottom were even stranger: “FEA- -R.” What did “fear” have to do with any of this? An ironic question, admittedly…but as far as the code was concerned, it didn’t make sense.

Piers plugged in his earlier capital letters into the pattern: “BYI- -L.” It still didn’t make sense. When a frustrated Piers reversed this process, plugging “FEA- -R” into the spaces that originally contained the capital letters “BYIL,” his mouth dropped. It made sense…and it also revealed that the first line in fact had nothing to do with the code and its solution. It was an address.

“Bind thY wIll to the Light.” BYIL. Replace with FEA- -R.
    “(F)ind th(e) w(a)ll to(-) the(-) (R)ight. Find the wall to the right. Presumably at the address on the first line.

Melinda’s door opened, and a nurse came out to tell Piers that a doctor’s evaluation was needed as well. However, Piers could visit with the patient in the meantime. Piers didn’t wait for her to finish. Walking into the room, Piers bent down to put himself on Melinda’s level. “Alright Katherina von Bora,” he said lightly, “Now it’s my turn to tell you some news.” Piers informed her of the solution to the riddle, and knew what this implied; he had to investigate the address soon.

Junior Member Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon is a splendid one to behold Zeek_thedogdemon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2009 07:57 AM
    Threads

Kain stepped away from her holding and shaking his head"I... it's nothing just a headache that's all I get them on occasion... nothing to worry yourself about...thanks though"He removes his hand from his head and forces a smile

"So if your ready lets eat I dunno about you but I'm starving.Thanks to someone I did'nt get to eat anything"He says sarcastically trying to change the subject.

Crazy Personified janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee has a reputation beyond repute janajee's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Gifts Ouran Patch Manekineko
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2011 09:55 AM
    Threads

Role: Unrevealed

GLAIZA'S POV

"Actually I would like a cup of black tea and two honey buns please. I heard about the death too. I was quite sad because I would come here almost every week. Oh, and congratulations on becoming the new owner."

Congratulations?

I'd give up the world right now, so that I could turn this around and with a flick of a switch, everything was back to how it was yesterday. It was not the first time I have wished for the magical flicking switch, and I have a feeling it won't be the last.

I walk away from the table, looking for some honey buns.

"Honey buns. Honey buns. Honey buns. Why does that sound like a sexual innuendo? Hmmm..."

I think I'm going crazy. Wait, no. Cross that, I might as well be crazy. Maybe this is all just my imagination messing with me? Yeah, maybe this is just one long drawn out dream that Xedo and I will laugh at when I wake up and then we'll go to work together and see Mr. Santamonte...

"Glaiza? It's okay. I'll do this for you. You sit down or get some rest or something. I'll handle this customer and close the shop for today."

The manager's voice broke the babble in my brain.

Before I knew it, she's huddling me to the boss' room upstairs, where I'm left alone to ponder, and probably go crazy all by myself.

I'm so tired.

SEAN'S POV

And she's down for the count.

It's so much easier to play when there's no other consciousness vying for the number one role in the theater of the world, I'd like to call my stage.

And since the light still shines, I think I'd play a little game I'd like to call Undercover Princess.

Whee!
    Last edited by janajee; 06-11-2009 at 09:03 AM.
    ---
    "They called me mad, I called them mad, and damn them, they outvoted me." -Nathaniel Lee
    ---

---
    Being crazy only means I'm smarter than you
    ---

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Pain throbbed in every bit of Gill's body as he tried to stand up. His knees wobbled at his own weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Talli View Post
    "Hey!" she snapped, grabbing his shoulders and trying to stop him. "Where are those medics?!"

Gill bit his lip and braced himself as he ripped the IV needle from his arm. Blood gushed out of it instantly. Gill squirmed and almost mocked the pain. Like another wound would make a difference, really.

He couldn't quite control his body yet and he shook and stumbled as he made his way towards the door. The woman Guardian was sort of in a panic seeing him walking off in the state he was in.

Suddenly, a vision overcame him again...

A vagrant at the door of the HQ...A voice... A song...

Quote Originally Posted by Valkarma View Post
    "Baa, baa black death,
    Have you any blood?
    Yes sir, yes sir,
    Three skulls full."

"One for the master,
    And one for the Dame,
    And one for the little boy
    Who lives down the lane."
    A broken song will sing
    as the marker of a beginning
    The end of innocence
    The start of war
    A soldier will fall
    while the Nightmares rise
    through the innocence of
    a dreamer's dreams

The last vision took a toll on Gill's body and he fell to the floor in his knees. The Girl Guardian caught him. Her snake nightmare still hushed and flitted, but there was concern in her eyes. Something that Gill appreciated, but chose to ignore.

"P-please..." he said. "I-I have to get far away... Away from this place... There is a Vagrant.... at the door......"

But was he too late? Gill suddenly felt a cold chill wash over the whole Guardian Headquarters... Time seemed to stop. The air became dead and stale. It was as if they were transported to another realm. Gill looked at the Guardian in front of him and wondered if she was still in her senses.
    Last edited by i_say_sabotage; 06-11-2009 at 09:08 AM.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Junior Member Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo is a jewel in the rough Shirosaki Hichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-30-2009 07:52 AM
    Threads

Demetrius
    Items: Apartment Keys, MP3 Player

As Demetrius opened the basement door, it creaked loudly. Luckily, no one came running down to see who it was, because honestly, Demetrius doesn't to deal with that right now. He has more important things on his mind. Important such as the Guardians knowing that he's a Vagrant and a threat to the community. Demetrius sighed as he turned on the light. I shouldn't have took the girl hostage, he thought. He wondered as well if she was alright.

Demetrius shook his head. She's a watcher, an ally of the Guardians. She's probably as corrupted as they are. Luckily, his annoying nightmare isn't awake right now to make the situation more grave. Because of Elizabeth appearing during the day and not to mention using a little bit of her power, this cause her to become really tired and decided to take a long snooze. I could use the peace and quiet anyways, he thought.

Demetrius searched around the basement for an old shoe box that he kept underneath the boxes in the basement. Back when he was in foster care, he was sent to this high school, but he'd usually cut class to just hang out here at the basement, and it was also here that he mastered to control Elizabeth. An old "Levi's" shoe box caught his attention.

Should he ever get into trouble, Demetrius knew the first place he had to go to was the basement. He opened the shoe box and there was the things he put in there, should he ever needed them. He took a bottle of black dye, a pair of scissors, some extra cash, and an old I.D card with the name "David Harrington"

Twenty minutes have passed, and Demetrius had succeeded in changing his appearance by just a little bit. At least now, those guardians will have a hard time looking for me now that I have short black hair. He took the I.D Card and the cash and was about to put it in his wallet when he suddenly noticed something... HIS WALLET WAS MISSING.

"Oh no!" Demetrius mumbled to himself. "I must have dropped it when we're running away. Crap! I can't go back to my apartment now! They'd have all my information by now since my I.D card is there.

Demetrius slumped to the ground, for all these situations was just too much for him.

"I think... I'll take a break for now... after all... I'm powerless during the day." And with that, Demetrius lied down on the basement floor, floating into the dream state.

Senior Member Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli has a reputation beyond repute Talli's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Green Tea
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-08-2012 09:42 AM
    Threads

OOC: I'm not sure if the Radios still work under Jace's illusion... ^^;

x----x

Items: Gill (? XD), Guardian Radio

"Don't you people know what we pay you for?!" she screamed, craning her neck to look behind her for the missing medics.

Gill bit his lip and braced himself as he ripped the IV needle from his arm. Blood gushed out of it instantly.

She felt something wet spray against her coat and yelped when she saw the red liquid. "What the hell?!" she yelled, holding the Watcher at arm's length and cringing. "This guy just ripped out his IV like it was nothing!" The distraction allowed the watcher to slip free of her grasp and stumble towards the door, while Seda looked on in shock, dropping the gauze she had been holding.

A shiver shot down her spine, different from what she felt when Vidar asked to come out. She felt goosebumps forming on her arms, even through her heavy trenchcoat. Her hearing became muffled, as if she were underwater, and a haunting voice echoed through her mind...

"Baa, baa black death,
    Have you any blood?
    Yes sir, yes sir,
    Three skulls full..."

As the song continued, Seda's eyes began to get heavy. She shook it off and thought she saw two medics standing at the door, staring at the watcher in shock. "Oh, you finally arrive..." she trailed off when they disappeared as fast as they had appeared. "Wha..."

The last vision took a toll on Gill's body and he fell to the floor in his knees.

Seda rushed forward, arms outstretched and caught the falling Watcher, letting out a pained "oof" as her knees hit the floor. "WhatdoIdo? WhatdoIdo?" she repeated, trying to assess the situation.

She had a bleeding Watcher, vanishing people and Vidar was becoming increasingly agitated in her head. "D-don't worry," she told the Watcher, trying to remain calm. "We'll... We're safe." Even if she tried to convince herself that was true, the hairs standing up on the back of her neck and the goosebumps were telling her it wasn't.

"P-please..." he said. "I-I have to get far away... Away from this place... There is a Vagrant.... at the door......"

Her eyes widened and she nearly dropped the Watcher. "A Vagrant attacking Guardian HQ?!" she gasped. "They're getting bolder... Vidar!"

The large snake materialized next to her. "Radio!" she barked, pointing at the folding chair. Vidar flicked his tail and slammed it against the metal legs, catapulting the little device into the air and onto the ground next to his master.

"Alert! Alert!" she screamed, wondering if her radio was even working. The atmosphere had changed and she wondered if the vanishing medics were a product of the Vagrant's trickery as well.

"Alert! We have a Vagrant on the premises!" she barked into the radio. "This is not a drill! Target is at main entrance." Her radio beeped, signaling it had run out of energy. Cursing the technician (and herself for not checking), she tucked it into her pocket.

Looking down at the Watcher, she bit her lower lip. "I know Vidar may be scary... But I can't carry you all alone," she told him, slowly lifting him up and placing him on Vidar's back, just behind the big snake's head.

"Bear with me here, kid," she said, ruffling his hair and slowly guiding her snake out the doors of the infirmary. She glanced down the hallway and began walking, holding one hand against Vidar's nose and the other on the Watcher's back.

Judging from his earlier reaction to her snake, she hoped that they would find another person to assist them soon, lest the Watcher become frightened and panic.

Up ahead, she saw a person running towards them. "I need assistance here!" she said, waving. When he raised his arm, he faded and vanished. Blinking, she stopped in her tracks, ordering Vidar to lie down. She knelt next to the Watcher, still looking around for any sign of movement.

"Okay, Vagrant... Let's see how you want to play," she murmured, gritting her teeth and hoping the others had been alerted of the situation.

Not knowing where I'm going; but I know where I've been...

The lazy demon kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame has a reputation beyond repute kei of the flame's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Duo placed his hand infront of the door before she left. "Listen if you don't want to leave you don't have to and the police work arund us, we are a special unit who don't have to answer to the police. If you want to stay, stay. I'll worry about the rest."

"Baa, baa black death,
    Have you any blood?
    Yes sir, yes sir,
    Three skulls full."

"A song?" Duo started to see things and hoped it was his sleepiness causing him to see it. " A monkey, just like back in the circus." It disappeared and Duo shook his head to try and gain control.

(Guessing the radio may still work a little..)
    "Alert... Vagrant on the premises.. is not a drill...Target... at main entrance."

"That may be what I heard." Duo picked up his radio "Seda protect the guardian! Don't let him out of your sight!" Duo turned towards Chinatsu. "Can you help with anything, are you having a vision?" Duo then turned towards the door "Don't worry as long as I am here you will be okay." Duo smiled "They call me confidential Duo."
    Last edited by kei of the flame; 06-11-2009 at 10:57 AM.

I MADE IT.

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Location-Landy's apartment
    Role-Feral
    Status-Day
    Items-None

Landy stepped back and returned a forced smile. "Yeah, sorry about that! Its just your aura is so pretty and I wanted to get a chance to know you," she said as she walked back to pick up the breakfast plates.

As she walked over to table, she spoke over her shoulder. "I made eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast and theres syrup and jam. I've got orange juice and coffee in the kitchen," she said as she put the plates on the table.

She went back into the kitchen and got mugs, the jug of orange juice, and the pot of coffee. As she was walking back to the table, she slipped her legs out of her boots and used her chin to undo her cape.

She gently set everything on the table and scooted into her chair. "Come on, lets eat," she said with a smile just as an odd feeling washed over her.

She blinked her eyes a few times and the room seemed to be spinning for a moment but suddenly it all cleared away and she smiled again.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Senior Member Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine has a reputation beyond repute Luka Megurine's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: A weapon of some sort

Chinatsu indeed was having a vision. She looked at Duo in fear and then said, "The Vagrant...he plans to kill just about anyone here...and Seda she's with a injured man named Gill...and...and...we have to fight him." She ran out of the room and grabbed something that looked sharp. She started running to the scene but then heard a spine-chilling voice. "Chinatsu...time for your medicine." Chinatsu turned around and saw a vampiric looking person. "Who are you?!" "I dont believe that's any of your business Chinatsu." The person crushed the medicine bottle in her hand. "Look you made me break it, I have some blood loss. Now, Can I make you do the same for me?" Chinatsu hold her weapon up and shook it. "Leave me the hell alone!" "Oh..I think not, HAHAHA!!" The person in the illusion charged at Chinatsu and grasped her by her neck. Chinatsu stabbed it causing her to get out of the Illusion. She huffed and then collapsed to her knees.
    A human bitten by pureblood vampires turn into vampires themselves. When that happens, there can be only one of two results, Their blood becomes toxic and die, or slowly suffering the pain of transforming into a vampire. Other vampires don't possess this dark power that purebloods have. I respect his strength of will, he was only a human, yet he resisted the powerful vampire instinct for four years. ~ Kaname Kuran,

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

(OOC: The radio's do work but whether they will hear what you say is another thing or whether you are talking into your radio is also another thing. Remember until a Watcher points Jace out near you, or his concentration is broken (fight starts) you are caught up in the illusion so not everything is as it seems...
    Also until you break the illusion you will still here the song, or at least him whistling or humming it.)

Jace was having fun as he walked though the corridors. He could see all the different employee's running about panicing at the simple illusions that gripped them or ignoring him because it prevented them from seeing him. It was such a powerful skill Thanatos had. The ability to grip anothers mind. Jace was proud to have Thanatos as a Nightmare. Thanatos would protect him from death. Jace would never die. Never. He would be free to live forever and be happy.
    Jace just strolled his way through the corridors. Stopping to open doors. Having a look in and, finding no guardians, moving on. It was fun. Even if it was simple. Jace wanted a fight. Something strong to prove his life against. Thanatos was hungry for blood again. Nightmare's blood. He felt a light hum of agreement over his body. Thanatos was swung over his shoulders and held with one hand. Even he seemed to be having fun within all the chaos.

Jace began to whistle again. He kept the 'Baa, baa, black death' tune going. It was one of his favourate tunes his mother taught him as a child. Of course he had changed it. The words were more fun now. A technician came running down the corridors screaming something about bees following him. He kept swiping at his head and running about maddly. His screams were a bit annoying. Jace found he couldn't concentrate with his voice annoying him like this. So as he was about to run by him Jace moved Thanatos into the way. There was a cruch of broken spine and the shriek of flying blood. Then the corpse ran a few more steps without its' head. Before falling to the ground with a thud. Jace laughed like a child and continued looking for some Guardians.

Jace pushed open one door to finally find what he had been looking for. A guardian and her Nightmare. A snake? They were stulking down the corridor. Maybe they couldn't see him? He grinned. Thanatos slid down into both of his hands and he stretched his arms.
    "Play time." he said happily.
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Duo not smiling is in the illusion, because Duo not smiling would mean.......ARMAGEDDON XD

Duo walked out the room following Chinatsu. "What is going on." duo walked pasta mirror and noticed he wasn't smiling. "What the, I hate this unhappy face." He punched the mirror and rubbed his eyes with his right hand. Duo walked down the hall to hear Chinatsu screaming and stabbing at the air with a pole "This is a stuation."

After falling to her knees Duo came and helped her up "Are you okay?" He said helping her walk "Let's find Seda and Gill,If it's okay with you. Oh and am I still smiling?"

I MADE IT.

Trojan.FlyStudio.I i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage has a reputation beyond repute i_say_sabotage's Avatar
    Gil
    Aggressive
    Gifts Prinny Favorite
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-10-2012 03:53 AM
    Threads

Items: Guardian Radio

Harue’s radio beeped a sound. He pushed it on to hear the message:

“I like the expression of this one…” the radio croaked. “…a good slave…”

Harue froze at the spot. His shaking hands dropped the radio in a crash. “..a good slave.. a good sla—kkrkkk--” it said.

Before he knew it, his foot had already crushed the radio to pieces and Harue was left to remind himself to breathe.

“W-what..?” he managed to croak out.

Those were the words that signaled the arrival of the trip to hell Harue got on. He can still remember the coldness in the voice… The sheer amusement.
    Harue snapped out and suddenly, the radio was still in his hand , whole and undamaged.

“..Va---krrk---grant—krrk---att---kkkggrk—attack..”

“A Vagrant attack in broad daylight?” Harue repeated, choosing to forget the hallucination he had a while ago.

He stepped out of the room into the corridors, looking around for any person to ask. A technician walked by him in a hurry.

“Hey..” he said sheepishly.

The man turned around and Harue blood froze in his veins. He was wearing an oni mask.

“What is it?” The technician with the oni mask replied. “What is it slave?”

Harue’s breathe was stuck in his throat again, a blurry recollection swirling in his head… A faint flicker of sensation touched his skin.

“GYAH!!” He shouted in blind fury. With this, Grauld appeared in his malevolent glory, tearing apart the soul of the technician from his body. He falls flat on the floor.

His breathing was deep and shaking, his world was spinning. Suddenly Harue just realized what he has done. He has killed an ally. Harue’s fist clenched with remorse and he pondered whether or not he was stuck in a nightmare.

++

What is the sound of nothing? Gill plucked at his ears. He can’t hear anything. ANYTHING. Silence has a sound. But Nothing. He currently hears nothing. It’s like hearing static. Suddenly, Laughter. Song. But these sounds jumped and echoed like a broken record playing over and over again in his ears. He blinked his eyes. Darkness, then Light. Images, then Illusion. What’s happening?

He turns around and suddenly everything is frozen in a time in the future and everyone in the Headquarters is dead. The Girl Guardian (He still doesn’t know her name), is lying face-down in a pool of her own blood, her own obedient Nightmare feasting on her innards. The Guardian who saved Gill last night, Harue, I think his name was, is struggling in a corner, all his limbss cut off, savoring the final thoughts of dying and powerless to stop it. How does it feel facing your own death and you could’ve done something about it but you couldn’t? His Nightmare, Grauld, picks which one of his Human’s eyes he’ll have to eat first, the right one or the left one. Carefully now, he reaches out his scaly arms and it passes through Harue’s head as if it wasn’t there at all. He begins to dissect his eyes from the inside. He is blinding Harue permanently with his eyes still attached to his face. Harue cries in pain. PAINFUL. PAINFUL. Gill can feel it. PAINFUL. Haure takes his knife and gouges out his own eyes. A young girl, (Gill felt her as a Watcher), dies of drowning in a corner, allowing her own spit to gag her. She’s flipping and rattling painfully in her dark little corner, too busy on her own death to deal with anything else. As Gill tried to step away from this frozen spot of hell, something beneath Gill’s feet rolls away. Gill recoils to find a head. It was smiling… smiling at his own death.

Everybody’s dead. A voice says. Everybody’s dead but me.

Gill is shocked to hear the voice was his.

Then something cold ticked Gill’s chest. Instinctively, Gill reached out his hands and found blood.. He traced his hands to his throat, and found a deep cut pulsing with thick red ooze. He touched the wound, played with it, stuck a few fingers inside.

Death doesn’t hurt at all.
    He found himself shaking.

"I need assistance here!" The Guardians voice snapped everything back to place. Did she realize that there was nobody in sight? They were alone and Seda was talkiing to air. Gill looked around and everything is bright. Time is moving. He is currently riding on a snake. His stomach heaved because of fear but the snake just hissed an annoying thought.

“Yes. I won’t barf on you.” Gill said simply.

A tune is being hummed in his head..

Baa black sheep have you any blood…

It was both near and distant, like listening to ripples.. Listening to echoes. He can hear where it is… He just has the find the source.

It is hard to say there is a reason for being anywhere
    Even if you retrace your steps

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

Role: watcher
    Items:

Melinda coughed when she was lifted and the smell of desinfect reached her nose she felt being placed on a bed but everyone and everything was blurry "intubate"she looked to her right "dang this infection is bad" a cough left her "i wanna qeustion that guy that came in with her, she is to thin for someone her age". Melinda closed her eyes 'no he feeds me, he feeds me so much' she felt being turned to her side "what is that for a wound? the blood is crusted around it" something sharp enterd her arm "jist put something on it to keep it clean" some footsteps left the room and she saw skitter jitter from the corner of her eye. Piers came in and told of some riddle he solved when the doctor came in "are you katrina's caretaker?" she knew pierce would nod "she has a bad infection bordering on amonia, she wil have to stay for a few days" he turned a page on his clipbord "she has scar tissue in her lungs so she wil probely have some light breathing problems after this". Melinda glanced weakly at the doctor 'he is looking weird at piers' "what i would like to know is why is she so thin?" melinda shuddert not liking the tone of voice.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

"You lost your chance Lady Rio, you should of asked right after she took your order"

"I not going to ask. You know I don't like to work with others." Rio replied in a cold tone. Then she took out her book and started reading.

About eight minutes later, another fine waitress walked up to the table, set down a cup of tea and two honey buns. "Here is your order," she said and smiled.

"Thank you," Rio said a soft tone. "Oh and how much would that be?"

The young waitress took out a caculator and punched in a few numbers. " Your total comes up to $8.13". Rio took out her wallet and paid the young waitress and then she walked away.

About ten minutes later Rio had already eaten the honey bun and drank the tea. She wraped up the other honey bun in a napkin and left the shop.

Items: i-pod, cellphone, wallet, book, honey bun

After wandering around for what seemed to be ever, Rio was in front of the place she had been searching for, the Guardian HQ. "Should I knock on the door? Duh, how else is somebody going to notice I'm here? I can't let my shyness get in the way..." Rio said, nevously shaking. "What do I say to the person who opens the door? I hope this isn't a bad time..."

"Your letting your shyness get the better of you Lady Rio. Hurry up and knock on the door, my craving for blood is getting stronger and stronger..."

"Ok I will!" Rio lifted her hand and knocked in the door, still shaking. Now Rio started to wait for someone to answer...

Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Items: A weapon of some sort

Chinatsu looked at Duo and rubbed her eyes. "Yea...I'm fine. Yes your still smiling...Smiling like always. I was in an illusion, possibly made by the Vagrant. We have to hurry! I sense that he's closer to Gill and Seda." She gripped the pole in her hand and ran down to where Jace was. "Hey you!!" She yelled at Jace. "Leave them the hell alone!"

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information