AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Girl Gamers come!!!

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wth does xbox or online gaming have to do with "the hood"? I don't even see why you brought that up here.

I was talking specifically about people who hide behind their mics and use that as an excuse to shout racial slurs and sexual insults simply because they are not directly in the person's face. This happens not only in online gaming, but on the internet in general. Their "socialization" matters not at that point. You don't need to have superior social skills to call someone an n-word while playing on xbox; any idiot can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred DNA
    It's nice to assume that they're all too scared to say whatever they say in the mic to your face, but that's not always the case. Especially when you consider the different groups of people in society, and how they've been socialized to behave and interact with others in certain ways.
    I never said they were "scared", lol. I said the internet and online gaming in general, bring out the inner jerk in people, and that makes it easier to say and do what they do because you don't need to know or even face the person. You can make death threats, say you'll chop off their limbs, say anything - - because you'd not dare do that to their face.

Beat me to it. Thanks.
    I'm not exactly what he "beat you to", because your bringing up "the hood" made no sense whatsoever, and neither did his post.

I see a difference between talking trash, and just being a total d-bag. Yes, it's okay to unnerve your opponent to gain some kind of advantage, but there are also 'below the belt' blows that just ruin the experience for everyone. The N-bomb, for example.
    ... Did you read my posts at all?
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 05-08-2009 at 06:14 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

@rf switch: Well I don't have enough money for a Wii yet but I'm getting an Xbox or Xbox 360 for my birthday which isn't more htan a couple weeks from now... And I'm getting Xbox live hopefully... I know I will if I at least get an Xbox, like no duh! xD

I saw the word "guitar" in your message and I instantly had to say I love playing Guitar Hero qand I do play an actual guitar! But one of my favs has to be....... hmm.... idk. Halo maybe... IDK!
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Senior Member rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch has a reputation beyond repute rf switch's Avatar
    Gil
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-23-2014 05:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: lots of bits PSN ID: rf_switch Steam ID: lotsofbits

Quote Originally Posted by Akane Yokutsu View Post
    @rf switch: Well I don't have enough money for a Wii yet but I'm getting an Xbox or Xbox 360 for my birthday which isn't more htan a couple weeks from now... And I'm getting Xbox live hopefully... I know I will if I at least get an Xbox, like no duh! xD

I saw the word "guitar" in your message and I instantly had to say I love playing Guitar Hero qand I do play an actual guitar! But one of my favs has to be....... hmm.... idk. Halo maybe... IDK!
    If I were you I think I'd hold out for the 360 and just skip the original Xbox. Unless there's original Xbox games that you just got to play that aren't compatible with the Xbox 360's backwards compatibility.

Senior Member Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2009 03:55 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Moonlight View Post
    Wth does xbox or online gaming have to do with "the hood"? I don't even see why you brought that up here.

I was talking specifically about people who hide behind their mics and use that as an excuse to shout racial slurs and sexual insults simply because they are not directly in the person's face. This happens not only in online gaming, but on the internet in general. Their "socialization" matters not at that point. You don't need to have superior social skills to call someone an n-word while playing on xbox; any idiot can do that.
    I've already explained this. But I see you're confusing "socialization" with "social skills", and these two terms do not reference the same concept.

One's socialization matters in all aspects of life, including the relationship between one's online behavior and real life behavior. This is the crux of what I was getting at.

I never said they were "scared", lol. I said the internet and online gaming in general, bring out the inner jerk in people, and that makes it easier to say and do what they do because you don't need to know or even face the person. You can make death threats, say you'll chop off their limbs, say anything - - because you'd not dare do that to their face.
    You said it gives them "false balls". Am I incorrect in understanding that the opposite of having balls is being afraid? So having balls does not = being bold? Maybe you could clarify for me what it means, then, if that is not the case? I would appreciate it.

And again, while the situations you describe above apply to some people, they do not apply to all. It depends on how they've been socialized (taught) to interact with people. This is where I've tried to explain how the differences in one's learned behavior can determine whether this is true or not.

To simplify it to an extremity for the purpose of explanantion - a burb kid will most likely not say anything of the sort to someone in real life, or most likely won't make good on whatever is said. Someone socialized in a harsher environment - whom competes for resources or whom exists in more violent surroundings with less authority - is more likely to say such things to someone's face, and possibly follow-up on whatever is said.

I'm not exactly what he "beat you to", because your bringing up "the hood" made no sense whatsoever, and neither did his post.

... Did you read my posts at all?
    He beat me in replying to your comment that such verbal conflicts as described above lead to someone ending up in a "body bag".

And I do apologize that my bringing up a different group of people in this society, and applying the differences in their learned behavior to this scenario has confused you.

I only wanted to convey to you that lumping everyone, across all types of social situations and strata, into the same group of reaction is not accurate.

Of course, the argument can be taken further in that percentages of these different groups who play online will most likely be disproportionate, but that is a little too in-depth for this discussion.

It was simply my intention to further build on an earlier comment to your post regarding the military community, and how they would act in real life compared to how they act online, in this situation.

The branching off of this discussion (which I believe makes things interesting, but to each his own) appears to have made you uncomfortable, so I apologize for that. Maybe I shouldn't have replied to your post specifically, and instead replied to the poster who first made the attempt to separate reactions based on learned behavior.

Which, by the way, I find relevant considering we are discussing gaming among genders, which is also a way in which society is stratified. So I thought, why not other groups and manifestations of stratification? Just thought I would take it to a different level. But I see that is not appreciated, so I know better for next time. No worries!

Senior Member Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey sorry, but you're not making things "more interesting". You're just making things more confusing.

I've already explained this. But I see you're confusing "socialization" with "social skills", and these two terms do not reference the same concept.

One's socialization matters in all aspects of life, including the relationship between one's online behavior and real life behavior. This is the crux of what I was getting at.
    No. When I said "social skills", I actually meant "social skills."

You said it gives them "false balls". Am I incorrect in understanding that the opposite of having balls is being afraid? So having balls does not = being bold? Maybe you could clarify for me what it means, then, if that is not the case? I would appreciate it.
    An example of false balls: hey i'm 12 and i'm gonna try to sound and act like one of the cool kids, so watch me shout racial slurs, insults and other swears at other people because that's cool, and I want to be cool while hiding behind my headset and mic because if I actually said these things to people's faces, i'd have only one working eye.

There is no "fear" element there.

And again, while the situations you describe above apply to some people, they do not apply to all. It depends on how they've been socialized (taught) to interact with people. This is where I've tried to explain how the differences in one's learned behavior can determine whether this is true or not.
    Why do you feel the need to repeat "they do not apply to all" when i've already stated that I was only talking specifically about certain gamers, and not all gamers?

To simplify it to an extremity for the purpose of explanantion - a burb kid will most likely not say anything of the sort to someone in real life, or most likely won't make good on whatever is said. Someone socialized in a harsher environment - whom competes for resources or whom exists in more violent surroundings with less authority - is more likely to say such things to someone's face, and possibly follow-up on whatever is said.
    Hey, welcome to the internet. None of that stuff matters when you're online. Or, it matters less.

I only wanted to convey to you that lumping everyone, across all types of social situations and strata, into the same group of reaction is not accurate.
    Yea, I never did that.

It was simply my intention to further build on an earlier comment to your post regarding the military community, and how they would act in real life compared to how they act online, in this situation.
    wha? I never had any post on the "military community" ... o_O

He beat me in replying to your comment that such verbal conflicts as described above lead to someone ending up in a "body bag".
    No, he didn't really. Go into any neighboorhood, I don't care if it's good, bad, poor, or rich, and start shouting racial slurs and all sorts of insults really loudly. Depending on your location and the timing (day or night, try night), see how long it takes you to piss someone off.

As for the rest of whatever else you said, I have no idea.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 05-08-2009 at 07:30 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2009 11:44 PM
    Threads

Reading this whole thread and not even getting into the argument above. But I read something that was generally unfair. That girl gamers who scream in your face aren't girl gamers. But that is just a double standard there. Guys do it all the time in their stupid Halo parties or other games. Their, "Yeah beat you man" or their stupid, "OOOOO" chants. Guys get rowdy and so can girls. Especially when they are facing a double standard in video games, and their facing a sexist quality.
    Most cases men are expecting to win against a girl. And when the girl wins it times to celebrate, "Yeah in your face" or "Eat that...take it". Girl gamers are girl gamers. And screaming in your face doesn't make you less of a gamer. It's the adrenaline, excitement, and the pride of winning against sexist men that would make them scream in your face.

Wedding is in October. And I'm going to be a dad. Super excited.

Senior Member Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA has a reputation beyond repute Scarred DNA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Stuff
    You know what? Nevermind. Just nevermind. You are way too stuck on only what you feel is relevant to the discussion . . . only what you want to talk about, so I'm really just wasting my time if you are not open or able to discuss something a little more in-depth. You're not reading what I'm typing, you're waiting to talk.

If you are conveniently ignoring certain explanations in my posts just so you can have the last word, then please just have it.

I apologize for confusing you.

Old and Cranky Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall has a reputation beyond repute Rem Nightfall's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Scarred DNA View Post
    You know what? Nevermind. Just nevermind. You are way too stuck on only what you feel is relevant to the discussion . . . only what you want to talk about, so I'm really just wasting my time if you are not open or able to discuss something a little more in-depth. You're not reading what I'm typing, you're waiting to talk.

If you are conveniently ignoring certain explanations in my posts just so you can have the last word, then please just have it.

Have you took into consideration you aren't listening to her? And don't call her names. I don't appreciate that.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

It's because nothing you're saying is making any sort of sense.

I'd like to know where this post I apparently made in the "military community" is.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Rem Nightfall View Post
    Have you took into consideration you aren't listening to her? And don't call her names. I don't appreciate that.
    I think it's clear from my posts that I took into consideration everything she said, and further tried to break-down my own POV for better understanding on her part.

Please show me where I've called her names, or expressed anything that was inaccurate.

It's because nothing you're saying is making any sort of sense.

I'd like to know where this post I apparently made in the "military community" is.
    I think maybe that's because you're young, I realize now. So I'll take responsibility for this.

I never said you made the post. I said a comment to your post.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think it's clear from my posts that I took into consideration everything she said, and further tried to break-down my own POV for better understanding on her part.

Please show me where I've called her names, or expressed anything that was inaccurate.

I think maybe that's because you're young, I realize now. So I'll take responsibility for this.

I never said you made the post. I said a comment to your post.
    No, I think it's really because nothing you're saying is making any sort of sense in actuality. Age has little to do with it.

And where is this post I made? showing me would help.

Neg Rep coming from someone who whined and moaned in the Unban Me thread about getting negged? Hypocrite.
    Oh hey, this netural newbie rep that is obviously from you, had nothing to do with this entire thread. Congrats.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 05-08-2009 at 08:04 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No, I think it's really because nothing you're saying is making any sort of sense in actuality. Age has little to do with it.

And where is this comment I made, and what exactly does it have to do with this thread?
    I think age has a lot to do with it. But also knowledge and the ability to think critically and value-free. To tell you honestly, if this discussion were taking place in a college classroom or on another, more adult-oriented forum, there would be a higher incidence of comprehension. So again, that's my fault for failing to realize that I have to cater my posts for the collective presence on this forum.

And once again, I stated it was a comment to your post. Would you please just re-read instead of asking me over and over and over?

Oh hey, this netural newbie rep that is obviously from you, had nothing to do with this entire thread. Congrats.
    That's right, it's from me. It was so obvious, you actually had to clutter up this thread with mention of it? I like how you try to play the elitism card. So what if I'm a newbie? What does that have to do with anything other than I'm not as 'e-popular' as you? It's the thought that counts. And you seriously want to whine about it after you negged me first. Are you . . . serious?

And so you're dishonest now, too? Clearly, after reading that incident with you in the Banned thread and your behavior here, I think I just need to steer clear of you entirely. I've tried to remain civil while still staying true to the facts, and you're just . . . all over the place.

That's all on the subject. Yes, I will "get a clue" now that you mention it, and stick to discussing certain subjects with people who are able to discuss them.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think age has a lot to do with it. But also knowledge and the ability to think critically and value-free. To tell you honestly, if this discussion were taking place in a college classroom or on another, more adult-oriented forum, there would be a higher incidence of comprehension. So again, that's my fault for failing to realize that I have to cater my posts for the collective presence on this forum.

And once again, I stated it was a comment to your post. Would you please just re-read instead of asking me over and over and over?
    Actually I'm with Moonlight on this one. Age has nothing to do with it. It's the way the children have been raised. What kind of environment they live in, what they were taught as kids. As well as what they are being taught with the younger ones.
    It has to do more with influence then age.

Gil
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That's right, it's from me. It was so obvious, you actually had to clutter up this thread with mention of it? I like how you try to play the elitism card. So what if I'm a newbie? What does that have to do with anything other than I'm not as 'e-popular' as you? It's the thought that counts. And you seriously want to whine about it after you negged me first. Are you . . . serious?

And so you're dishonest now, too? Clearly, after reading that incident with you in the Banned thread and your behavior here, I think I just need to steer clear of you entirely. I've tried to remain civil while still staying true to the facts, and you're just . . . all over the place.

That's all on the subject. Yes, I will "get a clue" now that you mention it, and stick to discussing certain subjects with people who are able to discuss them.
    I am quite far from an "elitist", nor do I care about "e-popularity" or the fact that i've been here longer than you, it matters not. But you failed to leave your name in that rep in regards to something that had nothing to do with you, or this entire thread. Therefore, pointless.

And there is nothing wrong with my behavior here; you are the one being condescending and rude. I've remained civil, you haven't.

if this discussion were taking place in a college classroom or on another, more adult-oriented forum, there would be a higher incidence of comprehension. So again, that's my fault for failing to realize that I have to cater my posts for the collective presence on this forum.
    This is animeforum, an online forum. Not a classroom.

So not only are you insulting me, you're also insulting the entire forum and all members on it? so um, are you serious?

well, maybe you're right - maybe you belong on a forum with like-minded individuals that will agree with everything you say. This place isn't it.

I'm still trying to figure out what something that happened 3 years ago has to do with you, or this thread in general. Picking at straws doesn't help you.

You obviously don't belong here. We cannot reach your awesome level of comprehension, obviously.
    Last edited by Miss Moonlight; 05-08-2009 at 08:38 PM.
    月の光は愛のメッセージ

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually I'm with Moonlight on this one. Age has nothing to do with it. It's the way the children have been raised. What kind of environment they live in, what they were taught as kids. As well as what they are being taught with the younger ones.
    I also agree with her, to a point. Do you believe that the average (not highly intelligent . . . just average) 14 - 16 year old can hold a relevant, intellectual discussion with, say, a college graduate? For instance, Nature vs. Nurture? Or the gender gap/stereotype and the socialization agents/institutions that influence it?

I'll agree, it's their socialization that can sometimes determine this. It determines everything in all aspects of life. But age also plays a part, too, I believe. There's experience, knowledge, the full maturity of the human brain (especially impulse control and the judgement centers), and education to be considered, which two people on the age spectrum won't match up in.

Celestial Aria Seraphim SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody has a reputation beyond repute SeraphimAriaRhapsody's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2009 09:50 AM
    Among other seraphims in the celestral plains singing arias of great splendor.
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by alextchon View Post
    Good thing i got a ps3. Takes a lot of time to text the damn msg and most ppl are lazy.

If you have a PS3, you should PM me your PSN ID.

divinitas amor ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~ has a reputation beyond repute ~DizzyElf~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2011 09:50 PM
    Threads

I used to consider myself a girl gamer, but I haven't played so long.

I played Quake 3 Arena a lot.
    I was obsessed with playing it non stop.
    I was actually good at it too.

It's hard to come by girl gamers, but I agree it has a lot
    to do with age.
    It is natural to man to indulge in the illusions of hope.

WIT: Winner In Training.

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

I agree.. i would be giving out rep for this but i can not rep anyone, cause i have to "spread some around first".. Yes Rem that was mine that i sent you. Ijust forgot to add my name....wooops
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Senior Member Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata has a reputation beyond repute Inamorata's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2011 02:34 AM
    Threads

I play mainly just PC games...
    First person shooters & RPG's
    The current first person shooters are...
    -Counter Strike 1.6
    -Day of Defeat Source
    -CS Source
    The current and not so current RPG's are...
    -World of Warcraft
    -Diablo
    -Ultima Online
    -Final Fantasy 11
    -and some others I have forgotten because its been so long.. @.@

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

O___o

I think it's settled, girls are insane.

Junior Member Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl has a reputation beyond repute Interstellar Girl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2009 03:19 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MomijiTMO View Post
    O___o

I think it's settled, girls are insane.
    lol, what makes you say that? Everyone can be a little crazy sometimes, its just written in our DNA

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

OK, getting back on topic

I just spent 7 hours straight playing the new Fatal Frame. I really wish I could read Japanese ;_______;

Still, its addicting like crazy. Like. CRAZY.

<3

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Christine Daae's Fangirl Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki has a reputation beyond repute Shion Sonozaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2010 02:33 PM
    Back in FL, missing NYC, but not the cold!
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rf switch View Post
    If I were you I think I'd hold out for the 360 and just skip the original Xbox. Unless there's original Xbox games that you just got to play that aren't compatible with the Xbox 360's backwards compatibility.
    In that case I have a question:
    I recetnly waas told to watch Resident Evil (which I think I will watch it) and heard they came out with a 5th game for it. Are any of the Resident Evil games on the 360? I NEED to play them! Form what i heard from friends REALLY cought my attention and I just need to try them otu for myself! Resident Evil forever!

*NOTE* I'm not so familiar with the games so i may know nothing about the games!
    Last edited by Shion Sonozaki; 05-09-2009 at 06:42 PM.
    MY OLD USER IS AKANE YOKUTSU!
    Wishing I could here your voice again...
    Knowing that I never would.
    Dreaming of you won't help me to do, all that you dreamed I could!
    -Christine Daae (2004 film adaption of TPOTO)
    To my "angels of music", John Cudia, Emmy Rossum, and my best friend. You inspired me to improve my voice and helped me accomplish things I thought I never would! Thank you!

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

Oh I never noticed this thread.

I'm a girl gamer, but I don't play games as frequent as drinking water. The thing is, I love playing online games the most, then video and PC games comes after.

Maru--Fatal Frame was too scary for me to even start the game for more than 5 minutes x_x;

So what if I'm a newbie?
    Personally what I think, repping back at the one who repped you as revenge is already proving that. xD
    Last edited by -akichan-; 05-09-2009 at 07:20 PM.

SOS Brigade NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime has a reputation beyond repute NorthOfTime's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 039 - Jigglypuff 007 - Squirtle Maserati
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2017 10:23 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Broly3k8 Steam ID: NorthOfTime

Hummm.... this topic has come to a slight crash....

So... i just got COD5 World at War.. and greatly pleased at how much it is NOT a sucky game.. how wrong i was for making such an assumption.. I love Nazi Zombies as well..... Fun fun.

So any Girl Gamers wanna add me? my PSN Gamer Tag is Broly3k8. I play many games, and if given sufficent enough reason i would buy a new one just to play with someone.. Like Resident Evil 5... I hate horror games but as long as i am Co-oping with people its fun!
    Formally Broly3k8.
    New Country, new life. Living it one day at a time. Beer and food are where my heart is.

Closed Thread

Thread Information