AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Dues Ex Machina

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2010 09:18 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

"I heard that, y'know." Lamont said through the Droid's communication system. "You should have said that earlier. Also, Steve is the one with all of the knowledge, not what are degrading. Now, you will talk to me instead for mocking a machine made from unrefined scrap metal, the kind of metal you could never compare with in terms of originality. My friends do have their uses. They serve food and drink alike. Instead of giving the droid attitude, you should have said, "I would like liquid nutrients please". Either that or you could talk to me on Channel 4. Define exactly what you want when it comes to liquid nutrients." Lamont said in a stern tone.

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

andrea's eye twitched she wanted to rest not talk to some upgraded microwave "Keiko is the one in charge of that, i can't taste it anyway so can you please get your upgraded microwave to leave what was it with people these days. first she was forced to go on a mission where her body would be around as wel, the research to her awaking was slow and now she had to deal with a upgraded microwave. this was not her day closing her eyes she shifted till she felt comfy and calmed down.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Shirt Critter Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-20-2009 01:30 PM
    Threads

Keiko worried the device over in her hands as she walked on board to explore, lost in thought after both Andrea and the Lieutenant had left, one to rest and one for business. As she wandered, lost in thought, she was unaware of the droid following her, almost beeping in fustration over the fact that she didn't take the tray of food.

She couldn't help but wonder why a doctor was being sent on a dead space mission. True, she'd requested to work with Ryo as Captain, but most doctors, particularly surgeons with specified Stigmas, wouldn't be sent farther in space than it would be possible to travel back in an hour or two.

She just couldn't figure it out. They'd never let her do this before. She was practically irreplacable in the surgery wing as she could do 5 times the work of anyone else. Shrugging internally, Keiko came to the conclusion that she'd worked out when she'd first met Andrea. She must be here for her, she thought, disregarding the discrepencies in that theory made by the fact that any doctor could care for the girl.

Even as her thoughts turned in Andrea's direction, she overheard Lamont's voice talking into the droid system. She stopped and poked her head into the room, peering at the man, and causing the droid to almost run into her with its tray. "Lamont, sir, correct? I've heard a lot about you. I think you've even made a machine or two for my surgical wing."

She stepped into the room, bowing slightly, "I'm the Keiko she's referring to. Dr. Keiko Tonada. When she says liquids, she's meaning her IV system. I'm afraid Andrea is in a persistant vegetative state, her body supported by my machines and fluids. I'd ask that you please request your droids to stay out of her room, as any malfunction of these systems will cause us to lose her."

She smiled brightly at the man, thinking that her explanation would clear everything up. She'd omitted Andrea's Stigma, not realizing it would probably confuse him as to why he could hear and his droids could see someone who was in a coma.
    this is a test of the emergency broadcast system
    this is only a test

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When Ryo finally called everyone to the ship he bowed a slight bit from his seat to the Doctor. The time had flown by faster then he had thought, and it was indeed time to leave. With one last smile he motioned towards their Captain and jumped off from the crates, landing with a metal 'thump' at the floor of the gateway. "I'm sorry Doctor, maybe we can catch up next time."

Step by step he'd follow through, waving in any members that would run up from behind him in his attempts to help his captain. He was after all, second in command at least by way of rank. He wasn't sure if he could hold the crew together, though, these folks seemed much more exuberant then the others he took missions with. The people in team seventeen each had a certain uniqueness that stood out over many of the other soldiers in service in STARR. These were definitely no run of the mill match ups, considering the wide variety of Stigma's that he could see and sense.

Once upon the ship, and inside the common room, he'd salute his commanding officer as.. Not as many of the other members in the team would do. He started to think he was right in his initial assessment, these weren't just run of the mill soldiers or officers. This would be quite the different endeavor from all of his other missions, quite a large difference in comparison. Every time he'd lead a team or run in one there was that feeling of 'propriety', were the CO's would be saluted or addressed as 'Sir' or 'Ma'am', and yes he had some hardy female CO's in his time with STARR.

Ryo gave his explanation which was hardly new to him, but he paid full attention anyway with both hands at his sides. When he heard Ryo's cue to come with him he'd salute once again before following him as a second in command would. His right hand laid upon the hilt of Saex, the Pulse Saber that he had with him on many of his ventures. He looked much like a futuristic Samurai officer by the way he proundly held Saex at his waist, and any who'd ask him would get the same response. " This is not only a weapon, but a tool. It is a symbol of the path I have chosen for myself. "

But when they reached their destination he'd find it a little suprising that they were taking an outside source of engineering and machanical works. Lamont, was it? He didn't take any action, it seemed that they were assigned there for a reason and he wouldn't question it outright. He stayed calm and alert nonetheless.

When offered the food he'd look to the Captain, before shaking his head to his offer. " Thank you, but I've eaten quite recently. " He'd stand at the ready, his hand still at saex as his eyes glowing with their galactic radiance scanned the room as well as all the additional crewsmen aboard.

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Senior Member Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax has a reputation beyond repute Dr. Hax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The droid in Andrea's room said, "Allow me to come up there in person so I can see the machinery myself. Maybe I can improve it or even make better machinery for Andrea to function through. After all, I am a mechanical whiz as well as a technological genius and with the help of Riptide and my other men, we can get the job done quickly. As for seeing and hearing, all of my droids, including cleaners are installed with sonic resonance speakers and cameras with 1x-8x Zoom, Thermal, and Night Vision. We are trying to work on installing an infrared lens as well. In essence, I am the eyes and ears of STARR. What do you say? May I come up?"

Meanwhile, at Sigurd's location, the Droid spoke. "Very well...Lamont's Family recipe gone to waste once again." It then turned and scurried off.

Shirt Critter Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks has a reputation beyond repute Megumi Oaks's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: So, I just realized that I had planned Keiko to be in the same room, but Lamont is with the captain and lieutenant. So, I'm repositioning her into Andrea's room.

Keiko:

The doctor frowned for a moment, staring at the droid infront of her. Shaking her head unnoticably, she formulated a polite response, "I'm quite sorry, but as the only doctor on board, I am restricting the misses' room to vital personnel only, which would be Captain Ryo and myself." She paused, then smiled, "And as I understand it, medical machinery is not your forte."

Keiko turned to walk to her new quarters to get settled in, stopping to add a retort that she could not help but throw out, and she was sure that Andrea would get a kick out of, "I would be more careful about overstepping into someone else's authority, good sir. Now, please have your droid removed from her room. Immediately."
    Last edited by Megumi Oaks; 11-19-2008 at 01:22 AM.
    this is only a test

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

Reigh just shook her head. She felt like she was being left out of everything! But she didn't care. She never liked being the center of attention. She stood from her place against the wall and walked off. "Oi need t'go t'moi room for awhoile." Reigh said, placing a palm on her forehead. She walked off in the direction of her room.
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Showing up before Reigh was one of Lamont's droids, holding a tray of food, following her from behind. Upon her reaching her destination, the droid offered her food with a note saying, "Here, try it. It's my family recipe for Mapo Tofu, Messain Curry, Zio crackers, water and fruit/vegetable juice. I could keep you company later if you like and who knows, I could even take the time to make you something. -Lamont"

Meanwhile,

As another droid hovered outside of Andrea's room, Lamont's voice went through it, saying, "That's no way to talk to a mechanical genius. Since age 16, I've been helping my people out in the junkyard colony, making weapons and vehicles. I have an idea for a new vehicle because of the droid seeing Andrea and the various machines. This comes with weapons and armor. I can build the vehicle easy but I would need a proper outline of her body as the vehicle would be solely for her. I'm trying to do a favor as a sign of friendship so please cut your rudeness and make sure she cuts hers. There's something called niceties and common sense. As a member of STARR, Andrea should know about these and as not only a member of STARR but head of the medical facility, I strongly assume you know these and I would expect you to treat me like a normal person trying to come here and serve food instead of letting Andrea shoot off the term "Oversized Microwave" I know she's a vegetable but through the droid, I noticed her figure outside of her body. What could this be and how often do you visit her? In the meantime, just let the droid record it as I've a field test to quickly run on a new vehicle of mine. It can't wait." As the droid turned to zip back to the garage, it said, "Not to be rude here but eventually something will happen to you and Andrea and both I and my machines will be the ones saving you. Just a bit of advice as a way of saying, "Best wishes.". Please do be careful. I might even have an offer to make." The droid passed a device with a small red button and a speaker and mic. "If you want to summon a droid to you, hold down the button and speak into the mic make sure to state your reason though so I know which droid to send. You two play nice now. Later." And with that, the droid zipped off.

Lamont got back to the garage and said to his droids through their internal command system, "All droids, to the garage. Riptide, prep the new B-1 Armored Scout Bikes."
    Last edited by Dr. Hax; 11-20-2008 at 07:29 AM.

Senior Member Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf has a reputation beyond repute Tsunami_the_Ice_Wolf's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2009 06:08 PM
    Threads

"Hmmm..." Reigh looked at the droid. "Oh, sure, Oi'll 'ave some." She sat back on her bed, took a Zio cracker, and munched on it. "You c'n stay if y'loike. Oi doan't care." She said through a mouthful of cracker. "Y'know what? This tastes really good!" Reigh nodded her head and closed her eyes as she swallowed. "Oi'll 'ave another one."
    http://www.spyrofan55.deviantart.com

“May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays.” -Anonymous

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

His lost eyes slowly opened to see his life. The cockpit of the Lancelot. Lance slowly wiped the dust from his eyes and focused on his work. He was trying to improve the Lancelot arm and leg reaction speed. L.A.M.P.S wasn't perfected yet and time was short. His creation would improve his maneuvering capabilities, and the Lancelot by thirty percent. Lance was quite prove it and was happy his father and he had been working on it for sometime. L.A.M.P.S stood for Laser Activated Mobilized Piloting System, which allowed the Lancelot to enter its L.A.M.P.S drive. When activated small yet accurate lasers targeted each muscle, and copied, and predicted the movements of every part of the body, in return allowing the Lancelot to copy and move as the pilot. When Lance kicked Lancelot kicked. That was his goal. The system had taken his father four years to even start and then only two years he hadn't got far. He then died and Lance took over the project as a way to repay his father for the Lancelot. The Lancelot was a symbol of peace to Lance. His colony families looked to the Lancelot as a Saviour. his father had done so much in this very cockpit. Lance only hoped to be as good as him.

"Back to work......" Lance shook himself free from his day dream and continued to try and balance each system to fit his body type. the system still had to many bugs in it and Lance didn't have the technical knowledge to know what to do. however he did at one time want to talk to the captain about it but knew that it would;t be approved as it was a little on the dangerous side. Because their had to be a direct link with the ARC and its pilot Lance would still be linked to the machine. Therefore, every hit would be felt for real. Lance's mind could go crazy if the output and input of emotion status wasn;t corrected the to the point where Lance could handle it. As of now he was stuck and didn't know what to do. Lance knew he could do this. He just had to try like he was taught; to never give up.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 11-19-2008 at 10:54 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC:

And just to piss off more people. Y'know, get it all done in one go. You're overstepping your sheet too, Ichigo. And right onto my character's job description on the 3rd Fleet. What would be the point of Kiley if everyone just built their own crap? Maybe pull back a little, but that's just my suggestion.

Keiko:

As the droid zipped off, Keiko raised an eyebrow, pressing the button on the remote she'd been given, and replied, "I believe you were rude first to me, sir. I asked politely if you'd remove your droids from her room and instead of agreeing, you instead offered to place more in there. I'm quite sorry that Andrea mouthed off to your machinery, but I wasn't here to stop her and couldn't even if I was. She is her own person, and has been put though more than you could imagine, so is quite rightly grumpy right now."

Keiko started to leave and then responded, "And yes, it is quite rude to say that you will need to save us one day. Hopefully that will not happen, as I can take quite good care of myself. But, if it does, we shall both be appropriately thankful. Still, quite rude to say, as if wishing harm on us." Keiko placed the remote carefully on a chair in Andrea's room, shaking her head. "I will be in room 3B12, if you wish to find me, Andrea."

The doctor strode quickly to her room, shutting the door and closing her eyes. "I just need to relax," she muttered to herself. "I was quite rude, too. I will apologize another day, and let the matter rest for now." Smiling to herself, Keiko shook her head once again. She'd honestly never worked with this many people before, and that alone was going to be a trial for her. She'd known her own nurse for years, and never needed any other doctors in the operating room.

Kiley:

"Bah!" Kyle replied to Zero after his retort. "Like I would. I know junk when I see it. I can't believe Yoshi is paying for this crap." Almost as if punishing her, the ship lurched forward.

Kyle grimaced as parts scattered while the ship took off. Clutching her robot to herself, she shouted through the sound system to the deck, "GODDAMMIT! Someone could have warned us down here! How is this going to look to our guests?!"

She made a face at Andy and Zero with a shrug. Hopping up, Kyle stuffed all of the good parts either into one of the robots or her shirt. Turning back with a wink, she advised, "Hey, it's gonna be a while before he hops back out of this speed and unlocks your ship. I'm going to go get comfy!"

Running back to her workshop with robots following her, Kyle threw out one last piece of machinery from her shirt, "Crap, too!"
    Last edited by Megumi Oaks; 11-20-2008 at 06:23 PM.
    this is only a test

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Samyaza sighed switching his datapad into its secondary mode of operation. Slipping out of his mobile suit, he plugged into the ships network and got to work. He wasn't a hacker by specialization, there were other Grigori for that, but he had been told the passwords for this particular ship in advance of the mission. Technically only the captain would have access to what he was using, but... well... Grigori went around the standard chain of command.

He opened the survaillence camera's and brought up all the screens simultaneously onto his datapad.

Actually....

He walked back into his ARC and connected the system to his ARC and linked with it. This created in his mind the interesting sensation of layered fields of vision as he looked through every security camera simultaneously. He ignored most of the video feeds since their was no activity, but still diverting his attention 10+ ways was rather tiring. But nothing good came without sacrifice. Power did not come without sacrifice. And he had sacrificed more than anyone.

He looked at all the various people, keep track of them and determining the best way to kill them if the need arose. Particularly, he paid attention to ... METATRON (saying that name never got easier), and Reigh. Metatron because ... well... because she was METATRON and Reigh because he had a nagging suspicion that something might be afoot. Samyaza had not been brief simultaneously with Reigh so he was inclined to believe she had mission objectives that the Science Division didn't want him to know. Not suprising. He tended to be given information on a need to know basis. But still... he didn't become the Tatical Grigori by not planning for every eventuality.
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Zero Chaos Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera has a reputation beyond repute Kera's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-15-2010 09:30 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PuppyOfChaos

Zero Laughed at Kiley's Comments but it was short lived as there was a large jump in the ships speed causing Zero to fall Face first into Andy's Cargo ship.
    "SHHHHHH Dang that hurt." Zero slowly got his balance and stood straight his hands rubbing his injured face.
    "I swear that old drunk is going to get it one of these days." Zero looked at Andy through his left eye and smiled finally lowering his hands.
    "Looks like your chilling out for a while feel free to explore just don't try to go into any locked doors. If your hungry the kitchen is through that door, down the hall and to the Left." With that Zero took off wanting to go check on his Arc before Kiley got to it. The door opened a second before he got to it and he took off down the halls. When he was about half way to the hanger Zero realized he left with out getting the mans name.
    "I'm sure ill see him again later." He said to hime self. When Zero blasted through the hanger he ran straight to a Blue and White Arc. It was his baby his life. The pirate gave it to him when he handed Zero a body suit which directly connected him with his Arc. As Zero walked up to his Arc his smile turned to one of careing as he layed a hand on the side of his arc.
    "Hey Blue, Doesn't look like the captain tipped you over....Yet" Zero laughed as the Arc's eyes lit up for a second then turned dim once again. Blue wasn't anything special it moved when Zero did it, It reacted the same way Zero would, and it even reacts to Zero's thoughts. The Arc was fast and had the same weapons Zero Carried on him now. Besides the Sniper it carried on its back, That was a bonus. Zero backed up a few steps and jumped up on Blue's Knee. When ever the arc was landed and not moving it was always kneeling. Zero Slowly slid down and sat, cross legged on Blue's knee and just started thinking. He was also hoping Kiley didn't show up anytime soon.
    Last edited by Kera; 11-20-2008 at 09:44 AM.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: OK just to make everyone mad I'll say this. Your overstepping your power altogether. The only that can tell any about themselves is the GM, and the Co-Gm. Your not one of them so I believe for the betterment of the RPG we leave all Gm, Co-Gm type notices to them. Plus Lance can do what he wants to HIS Lancelot. It belongs TOOO him. Thanks this has been a Hollow Ichigo message. Eat more chiken. Now back to our regularly scheduled show......

Lance drew the on board computer keyboard from its spot and began typing. He was searching for anything that could prove useful. Lance wasn't the expert in this field but he knew more about the Lancelot then anybody else. He grew up around it. However he could try and ask the captain, our their chief engineer for help. Both knew more facts about the system then him. Maybe not about the Lancelot but about Arc's in total. However Lance didn't want anyone to know about this new system just yet. It wasn't for everyone to know about. I was already bad enough that his VARIS rifle where being copied.

Lance wasn't the type to get mad however didn't want everyone to hold the same abilities and weapons as himself. They were unique to the Lancelot. He wouldn't mind helping but everything didn't mean take way made the Lancelot, the Lancelot and use it as your own. However it was only best to try and increase the power everyone had so they could hold their own no matter what. Lance had to think to much time in this machine caused Lance to lose his mind. that or exhaustion. He needed a real bed for once.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Actually, anyone can say anything they'd like, I believe. And honestly. Is it believable that a pilot would know how to install and upgrade his own Arcs? I don't know any pilots that upgrade and install machinery on their airplanes, so why would you think it'd be done for mechas? I mean, christ. You're RPing that your building a whole new system in your Arcs. That's just batcrap crazy for a pilot to be able to do. Yes, you'd understand your own Arcs, but PILOTS usually understand it well enough to use it efficiently.

But, ok. Be all knowing. That's cool. Totally believable. /sarcasm
    this is only a test

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC; x_X; Sorry Maru~chan, i didn't realize Kaede was near Genghis already, i thought she was wandering my bads <3. As for Hollow and Megumi, let's try and be civil here, mmks? You're both talented RPers and I'd like for all of us to be able to rp together without incident. Though, Megumi does have a point. And I've spoken with Hollow about this through pm.

Though, let me take the time now to make this clear for everyone, because I failed to mention it previously. I do not approve of God-Modding. In fact, I pretty much can't stand it. It ruins an rp for everyone. And I won't hesitate to crush a super overly suped up chara. So, take that into consideration before posting, eh?

---

Meta;
    The young 'girl' followed the team, remaining silent and behind the others. She took in the surroundings.. of course within her unlimited access to STARR's database she could pull up designs mapping every one of the ship's details, however seeing it in person was still... different. Her grey pupiless irises fixated on every character in the room, on every fixture, taking in every sight. As they were dismissed, the weapon knew that now was the time to replenish energy, as logic prescribed for every period of what human's referred to as 'rest' or 'break', or whatever other terms could be fitting. She walked alone to her assigned quarters, speaking to no one. It might be percepted strange that a weapon was given it's own quarters, however she was a self maintained weapon and needed space to do so effectively. Meta traveled the hall, her steps at even pace and her posture rigid, instantly mapping out the location of her quarters and headed there.

Ryo;
    Ryo and his lieutenant took the elevator to the top floor, and Ryo led the way out and through the hallway to the bridge, located at the forefront of the vessel. "So..." He started, looking over at Sigurd. Well, he'd be working more closely with him then with anyone on the team, so he thought it best to try and get to know him, to get along. "Lieutenant, while we're making preparations for takeoff why don't you share some things about yourself? I like to get to know my comrades, that is, if you don't mind, of course." He smiled slightly, a benign smile that affirmed his intentions. They appeared in front of a thick metal door, Ryo paused to enter a code in the keypad next to it and it slid open, revealing the bridge. Ryo led the way inside.

Xaviel;
    "Well, now that we're all here." Xaviel began, flashing an approving grin, "Welcome to Genghis, ladies and gentlemen." He turned, leading the way onto a platform that, when they all had stepped upon it, lifted and hovered to the ship's entrance. The door slid open after Xaviel rapidly entered a code into an invisible pad on the left side of the door. He was the first to enter, his silent assistant Vee right behind him. The slender hallway led to the ship's bridge. It was expansive, larger then even Xaviel's office but just as eloquent and lavish. It seemed that not even the highest expense was spared when it came to the design of this ship.

Xaviel's carefully chosen crew, which also included a large number of specialized droids versus humans, bustled about. "The four of you hold the highest ranks on this ship, second only to me, so feel free to command the personnel as you see fit. They will all recognize you." He looked back at them as they were now standing in the center of the ship's bridge. If one was really paying attention, one might happen to notice he said 'four', though there was only three of them. Certainly he wasn't speaking of Vee.

Yoshiro;
    Yoshiro cocked his head in HOS's direction. "The Royal Fortune really is the greatest battleship, isn't it? Especially with me behind the controls, it's unstoppable!" He laughed heartily, guzzling from his bottle before turning back to his navigation panel. "Oye, HOS. Why don't you do something useful and help navigate, eh? We need a Gate that'll put us somewhere closer to Freezia's space sector."

---
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Lance stepped from the cockpit and wiped the sweat from his forehead. He looked at the Lancelot and sighed. He was exhausted. He had worked for hours in the last three days. Little sleep and little food. However he did make sure to keep himself clean. With a grin on his face Lance left the hanger. The Lancelot L.A.M.P.S drive would take longer then thought. Its stress output was greater then Lance predicted. Maybe it would be wise to speak to the captain. Lance growled under his teeth and headed toward the brigde.

On his way Lance remembered the first time he piloted the Lancelot. It was on one of his Black Ops missions. They were instructed to attack and destroy a STAAR's base in the Zeta Colony. Lance lead that mission to much success. During the fight with the guards of the base Lance was able to use the Lancelot at 87%. His fathers had been able to use it at 97%. Even to this day Lance had only been able to use the Lancelot up to 93%. Something was different about his father and himself. Something that allowed each of them to push passed their limits.

"Why do I care??" Lance smuggly whispered. He was worried about what was going to happen when they confrounted STAAR's again. Most likely a fight. Just what he wanted. However Lance knew that STAAR was as good and powerful for nothing. Their pilots were top of the class. ABle to ouch their ARC's to the limit. Much like his father. Lance would have his hand full fight two of them let alone a squad. They were powerful but they were also. The Renegades weren't puch overs but a long shot. They would come out on top. Like they always did.

Lance soon found himself standing in the brigde of the ship. The captain was hard at working being a slacker. Lance rolled his eyes at him and shook his head. "Lance Maxwell reporting for duty Captain Sir." Lance hated having to say stupid Sir's and yes Sir's and all that bull. It was like he was a child and he was his father. Lance just wanted to ask him a few questions and maybe get him to come to the hanger and look over the systems along with Keily. She had to do something more then make Lance want to shot himself. However he would never admit that around anyone or to anyone. Moral support was what made them strong so LAnce would just wave and smile.

..........Like a over stuffed Prom Queen

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

" Captain, " Sigurd would respond with a small nod, little himself be at ease. His captain was wise to try and connect with his crew members to some degree, that way orders would be considered much more then by regulation only. People seemed to act by someone more efficiently if they could trust them, and talking with someone was the obvious tool in that part of the deal. " I'm sure you've read most of my history already, on my profile. But I would be glad to share a couple of things. "

His eyes came to that of his captains, his galactic hues glowing gently as the two brighter specks in each eye started to rotate inverse of each other, and inverse of each eye, a single speck going clockwise, and the other going counter-clockwise. As if he were scanning something, his eyes being like that, but it was more of a deeper thought process. Scanning 'within' so to say. " Well, I am a man of my word and of my spirit, some call me a man of honor, though, I carry myself for the greater good. "

His left hand came to his waist, the other hand still upon Saex as they had entered the bridge. Faux was only a twitch away on his left side, if he so needed it. " Well, I suppose I should mention that I'm quite the wielder of the pulse sabers here.. " His eyes as well as his head motioned down to the hilts of both weapons, although that's all they were at the moment. Their blades would notbe activated until they had a need to be. " The one on the right is Saex, and the one of the left is Faux.. I know it might sound wierd to name them, but I consider them an extension of myself. I did configure them with 'almost' no help. Though I'll admit I went through many trials, prototypes as you could say. But here they are. "

He'd turrn his head to scan the bridge again, and then look to his captain " Perhaps you'd like to share a little bit about yourself, Captain? "

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: Yeah. Talk about me being civil? Holy crap, Batman. Ichigo has brought it into RP, saying he dislikes my character. Honestly, I wasn't that rude, just giving him a tip. Until he was rude. Then I got angry. Well, and I'm not a very civil person.

Really, Ichigo proved that he is really NOT the type of RPer I'd want to work with. OOC is one thing.. But bringing an arguement into IC, that's another.

Why don't we just say Kiley died or something? Freak robot accident where she was stabbed with an electronic arm. Sounds plausible, I'm sure.
    this is only a test

overkill. .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo has a reputation beyond repute .Gogo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2012 05:40 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

OOC; o_O; Uh, I wasn't trying to 'scold' you or anything, or pick sides, just trying to control a situation that obviously got out of hand. However, if you wish to cease rping Kiley that's just fine, I don't have any objections. I understand what you're saying, and if you want to get rid of the character in response then that is acceptable, sorry you feel that way. We can just scratch out her existence altogether, and continue with the story, that works.

...I really do not appreciate the drama right now.

---

Ryo;
    Ryo nodded "Well, it seems like you're a pretty stand up guy, Sigurd." He traveled the bridge, switching on various panels. "As for me, my weapon of choice would be my pistols, I sort of take pride in my aim." He laughed slightly. "And, according to some I'm pretty skilled with an Arcs." He shrugged "But, I don't believe in bragging and being arrogant. It's the weak that have to boast about their power. The strong don't need to illustrate their power, they show it when it's needed." He looked over at his second, a slight smile present on his features. "I really haven't been with STARR that long.. so you'll have to excuse me if I don't amount to the other captains you've served with... this is my first mission too, I guess I'm a little uneasy.." He sighed "I never thought in a million years a foster kid like me would get anywhere in life, especially not here." He laughed, switching on the final systems that whirred the vessel to life, it began to humm with activity. "So, Lieutenant, you ever pilot one of these?"

---
    Last edited by .Gogo; 11-22-2008 at 02:49 AM.
    && all the world's a stage
    i existed because i dreamed it;
    i dreamed the world...//

KISEKISTUDIOS | YINGYANGANIME | DEVIANTART | TUMBLR
    [i made the gfx.]

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OOC: I wasn't saying you were scolding me. Just saying, that in terms of everything, I wasn't the most.. hm. Rude?

I wouldn't have considered my response dramatic, and I'm sorry if you took it that way. I would have considered my response more of an effect of Ichigo's bringing the arguement into character. But, everyone views things differently.

I should probably stop typing things in OOCly and annoying everyone else in the RP. Sorry, guys. This is what happens when you have no filter and you are drunk! I'll stop now. Promise.
    this is only a test

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

OOC: Its ok Mia <333 [you just owe me a smooch to make it up to me ;D]

'Four...best not to question it'

Kaede smiled and gestured for one of the droids to help her with her bags. She gave a polite nod in appreciation for the help, though it probably wasnt necessary.

She boarded the ship and took a good eye full at her surroundings. She stood in awe at how advanced some of the technology was, but not advanced enough for her not to know what was what. Still, standing there made her completely giddy. She turned to her two peers and spoke.

"God, I wonder what our rooms will look like!"

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Planeswalker Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma has a reputation beyond repute Valkarma's Avatar
    Gil
    Stressed
    Gifts Playing Cards
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2013 11:31 AM
    Threads

Xen was lost in his mind for a moment after listening to Xaviel speak. Why had he mentioned four? Who could the fourth be? Did he care? Why should he care? What if it was Vee? No Vee wasn't important enough was she? Why did he care about that? Damn why was he asking all these questions?
    He clenched his fist and felt a need to kill something.
    His mind buzzed with images of death and destruction on a large scale. It was him standing aboard a ship looking down at a whole colony that died before him. He caused it all and he did so without hesitation. He also enjoyed it. His fractured mind was playing tricks with him again and he knew it. A part of him wished dearly for Unlucky to be near. For all her clumsyness she was perfect for moments like this. Then he was snapped out of his trance by a voice.
    "God, I wonder what our rooms will look like!"
    Kaede's voice broke his train of thought and allowed him to calm himself down.
    "So long as mine has room for testing things I will be fine. They can get rid of the bed for I won't be using it." He felt an uneasy feeling in his gut that wasn't there before. It had started up when talking to Kaede. He knew what is it was. Hunger!
    "Lunch!" he declared, making a few near him jump. "I'm staving." he said in an almost childish voice, "I haven't eaten since this morning thanks to...my work." He gestered to his peers, "How about we got get something to eat. We can sit and talk? It has been a long time since we were working together."
    "I don't need to have the perfect plan. My foe just has to have an imperfect one." Jace Beleren

"Why fight the body when you can dominate the mind that rules it?" Jace Beleren

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OCC: You read to much into things. For one you stated that your character sometimes brings the team into danger and can be a loud mouth, and cant keep secrets. Lance doesnt want anyone to know about the L.A.M.P.S drive so doesnt that mean that he would avoid telling you. Thats how you made the character and thats what im going off of. This is just a crazy time for me to have posted that way but i thought of this long before the aurgument. But whatever im sorry for the confusion. On with the show. Also i didnt speak to the captain of the Renegades but ill post again.

BIC: WHen Lance noticed the captain not responding he got mad. It was one thing for him to come up here like he rarely did but it was another to be agnored. This was beginning to get on his nerves. Then there came the idea of telling Kiley about the L.A.M.P.S drive. She could hold her tounge to save her own life let alone not tell the world about his machine. That was one of the reasns he worker on it himself and preferred to do as he wished with it but he had to admit that without her the Lancelot would have become the Lancelot Albion. Even if he did help out she did most of the work. Then she began telling everyone about the Lancelot's operating system and Lance was forced to re work the whole thing as some how a STAAR agent got ahold to the information and was almost succesful in killing Lance. If it wasn't for the MVS swords. However Lance did need help this time and those were the only two that could help. SO Lance repeated himself.

"Lance Maxwell reporting Captain..............."

Senior Member CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker has a reputation beyond repute CF Striker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 08:51 PM
    Threads

OOC: If this needs to be moved go ahead.....I was going to post...but I think I'll make sure this drama dies out first.

Big thanks to Nespa for this one!

Oh man, I envy the clouds...they're free.-Shikamaru

Closed Thread

Thread Information