AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Original Fiction: Shinigamis World- Chapters 6,7,& 8

Junior Member Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 08:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lightbulb Original Fiction: Shinigamis World- Chapters 6,7,& 8

Hanaki, or, Aizuki now, is a reicarnation of the legendary soul captain woman, Aizuki. Aizuki is a vampire soul that was shunned and disgraced in the soul realm, so much that whenever the other soul reapers found a vampire, they immediatly killed it. Aoi has been going through a hard time understanding and accepting the fact that Hanaki is really named Aizuki. Hanaki is only a body name. She is in the hospital due to an accident Hanaki got into trying to protect Aoi from a speeding truck. Youko had dropped off a wooden patch with the number '13' carved into it in Japanese, now Aizuki is almost fully awake and has run away.

Chapter 6

She ran as fast as she could, she ran towards the source of the fimiliar spirit pressure. It was Youkos. He was being careful as to not draw attention to himself, but he needed to get Aizuki to him. She ran through cars and moving traffic at inhuman speeds. Aizuki jumped down a bridge to the pavement below, she landed perfectly. Youko was standing there, a sword in his hands.
    "Youko. I'm happy I could detect your spirit pressure." She walked to him. Youko bowed and got to his knee, sword over his head.
    "I have your Katana. It's been calling your name every since you left, captain," He said. Aizuki eyed the katana. She grinned.
    "Sora..." She whispered. The katana shuddered a little. She held out her hand three feet away from it.
    "Sora, you know it's me. Come." She waited. The katana shivered violently, then leapt out of Youkos hands and into Aizukis. She ran her fingers down the sheath of the sword, her eyes grew more narrow, more mysterious. Her grin turned sly.
    "Ah... Sora, so happy you joined me, if you didn't, I would have had to do something nasty..." She chuckled. Youko stood up.
    "Captain."
    "What?"
    "A lot has... changed... since you left. It doesn't look like feudal era Japan anymore." He rubbed the back of his head.
    "Hm?? The Shinigami realm?"
    "Yes.."
    "Well, describe." She examined her katana.
    "Well, it looks pretty much like modern day Japan, except, it's just buildings and arenas for practicing and squads.." He said. She shrugged.
    "SO?? I'm used to that.."
    "The uniforms changed as well..." She glared at him.
    "What?! Where is the Kimono!!"
    "It.. changed... with the time." Aizuki moaned.
    "I loved that Kimono!!"
    "But, it changed into something you might find.. interesting to wear," Youko pointed out. Aizuki sighed.
    "Fine!!! Show it to me!" She snapped. Youko turned around and picked up a small wooden crate.
    "Well? Open it!" She snapped. He quickly undid the lock on the crate and opened it. Aizuki looked in side, curious. She gasped and grabbed a pair of italian boots.
    "I LOVE STALLITO!!!" She screamed. Youko looked around nervously. Aizuki saw him.
    "Oh, sorry." She shifted the boots into the crook of her arm she was holding her katana in. She took out more clothing, they looked sort of like the clothing she was currently wearing, goth and a little frilly.
    "OOOOOO... These... are great! That kimono loves me!! Changed into something so modern and something so great!!" She hugged the clothing.
    "Thank you!! Kimono- sama!!" She had a happy grin on her face.
    "You're talking to a non-living object.." Youko muttered.
    "Look who's talking," Aizuki snapped. He rolled his eyes.
    "Look, captain, the squad has been able to live so long without a captain, which is a mircle that the commander general-"
    "DON'T MENTION THAT OLD FART AGAIN!!" She screamed.
    "Y-yes.. m'am... any way.. he... would have forced a captain on us.. but he didn't, so it's a miricle to me," He said nervously. Aizuki made a thinking face.
    "He's expecting me..." She muttered.
    "What?"
    "Nothing..." She looked down at her clothing, the looked at the wooden patch in her hand that was free.
    "Youko. I think it's time to go home."
    "But.. what about everyone here that.. Hanaki.. made friends with?" Youko asked. Aizuki looked up, her eyes flashed red.
    "We take them with us.."
    "But that's!!" She laughed.
    "I'm joking! We only take Aoi!! He knows too much! Besides, with the relationship I made with him, everyone will think we ran away and got married or something like that," She said. Youko nodded.
    "Should I get him?"
    "Don't hurt him, let a little fiend hurt him." She grinned. Youko chuckled.
    "Mr. Hollow will have human flesh tonight!!" She laughed.
    "And let's hope his soul will survive," Youko added.
    Visit my Original Fanfic:
    Shinigami's World

person1: *reading test results* I try and I fail, but hell, that's life right?
    me: Well all I can say is that life is a hell hole... and my advice to you is find someone who's life has given them alcohol and drown yourself out before it's too late.
    person1: ... um... I didn't ask for a life story.. In fact I wasn't even talking to you!!!
    me: Well I can hear you so, yes you were.
    person1:

Junior Member Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love is infamous around these parts Blood Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 08:23 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Chapter Seven

Youko clapped his hands together in front of his face and closed his eyes in concentration. He created a summoning circle for the litte fiend 'friend'. Aizuki was long gone a waiting near the place Aoi was currently at. The circle started glowing, brighter and brighter with each passing moment. He opened his eyes.
    "AHHH!!!!! SUMMONING OF THE SPIRITS!!" He yelled as he slammed his hands down on the edge of the circle. The circle bursted with steam, Youko leapt away. A large, dark figure loomed in the mist.

Aoi sat on a park bench, his head in his hands, clutching his hair. He was so confused right now, and he was feeling betrayed. Hanaki, Aizuki, wasn't going to see him again. He knew that now, and he accepted it; but it hurt him so much.
    "Why... why did she leave? Why?!" He barked. The sky was growing darker, dusk was growing upon him. His eyes were stinging with tears. He felt a rush of wind. Aoi looked up into bright red eyes. For a moment, he thought it was Aizuki, but these eyes were deadly, cold, dead, and most of all; hungry. Aoi shivered. The eyes heaved backwards, a huge monster was in front of him. Its head was deformed, eyes round, its limbs were huge with muscle, and its torso was bony. He saw the siliva dripping down its jaws. It raised its head and let out a shirl scream. Aois head felt like it was splitting.
    "AGGHHH!!!" He fell onto his knees on the ground; and just in time. A huge clamed hand sweapt across the bench, making it disappear in one second. Aoi was shaking in fear. The monster reared its head back and lashed out its tounge. The thing was like a whip, slicing in the air. Aoi jumped backwards, the tounge snapped his leg like a twig. He screamed in pain. The monster grabbed his waist. Aoi felt blood creeping into his mouth. From the corner of his eye, he could see someone, standing in a tree. Red eyes bore upon him like daggers, thats all he felt before his world went black.

Aizuki was almost in full control. But watching Aoi die like this, it was something that Hanaki was trying to stop. Aizuki couldn't move, she was trying to hold down Hanaki from helping Aoi. She waited patiently for Aoi to die. Then it'd be her turn. She'd strike the monster down, take Aois soul and lead him to the soul society, after his memories were gone.
    "Now.. is the time..." Aizuki leapt down to the ground. She glanced upwards at the monster, she lifted one finger. A beam shot out and hit it right in the middle of the head. The monster let out one last shriek of pain, then dissolved into the air. Aizuki stridded towards the body of Aoi. She saw a long chain, broken, leading from his body. She followed the chain to a fountain that was a few hundred feet away. She grinned.
    "Little man... please come with me..." She said softly. Aoi was shaking against the side of the fountain. He looked up, afraid. He gasped.
    "Hanaki??" He whispered. Aizuki frowned.
    "Damn..." She grabbed his collar.
    "You're going to forget me for good!" He trembled.
    "Noo!! No!! I don't want to forget you Hanaki!! I love you!!"
    "SHHH!!" She smack his forehead with her palm, his eyes went blank. She set him on the ground. Aoi blinked, his eyes were back to normal.
    "Who.. are you??
    "I am a Shinigami. I am here to guide you to a better, happier place, where you shall live for all of your life." She smiled.
    Thank god he lost his memories... I thought I was going to have to kill him.
    Aizuki took out her katana, the butt of her sword facing him.
    "Now, this will not hurt, this is the key to the happiest place on earth.." She said calmly. The butt glowed softly. Aoi blinked.
    "I miss you.." He said softly as she touched his forehead. Her face went into shock. He dissolved into the air the next second. Aizuki stood there, as still as a statue.
    'I miss you'?? What the hell does that mean!? Does he still remember me?! IS HE THAT STUBBORN!!
    She growled. Youko appeared next to her.
    "M'lady, I have all the preperation for the portal set. I just need your word, my captain." He was bowing deeply. She turned to him.
    "Let's go. It's time."
    Visit my Original Fanfic:
    Shinigami's World

person1: *reading test results* I try and I fail, but hell, that's life right?
    me: Well all I can say is that life is a hell hole... and my advice to you is find someone who's life has given them alcohol and drown yourself out before it's too late.
    person1: ... um... I didn't ask for a life story.. In fact I wasn't even talking to you!!!
    me: Well I can hear you so, yes you were.
    person1:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information