AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Elfy's Sig thread

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-01-2009 08:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Elfy's sigs

here's some signatures I've done...please can you provide feedback and help me make them better?

sig made by me

Gundam mad little brother - "red"

Senior Member Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn has a reputation beyond repute Breibhinn's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2010 05:53 PM
    Threads

Hmmm...they are pretty good, you could put more detail into them though. Although, I'm one of those people who don't know anything about this stuff. I really like the fourth one though. ^^

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

OMG! They are so awesome. The first 2 are perfect. Third one, the text is alittle hard to see, but the overall appearance is appealing. And the last two are splendid. I see you have been working with the pillow emboss, tehe. I just started with it myself. Can't wait to see more. Your thread is now on my Top Checkbacks.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Angelic elf Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy has a reputation beyond repute Elfy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks everyone here's another couple I did earlier

Last edited by Elfy; 05-14-2007 at 12:23 AM. Reason: needed to fix links

sig made by me

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Love those two new ones. The first is beautiful, just a wee bit on the large size. The second one is cute, and I like the animated text.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I like the size of the first and second one, you should keep it around that size :x but that's what I think. Also, you need to work more on backgrounds. Rather try to find renders in .png files and make your own background than to use the background that was there in the picture... You can just download some brushes to make it look a bit more like "your" signature, rather than a plain background with 1-3 colors.
    I don't like the way the fonts looks like either >.< they don't really "melt" into the signatures... hard to explain, but maybe you should change color? The stock replacements are perfect and I can't see any pixel-shape around them which is really good.
    I didn't mean to critizise you so much ._. well maybe I did xD but I hope you wont get offended. I just wanna see you get better :3

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

The Appriser of Death maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross has a reputation beyond repute maximillian_cross's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-18-2010 01:09 AM
    Threads

I agree with Megami. Make the backgrounds on your sig look like the color theme of your images. Good Luck on getting better and post more.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks that's really good advice. I will take it on board and see how I go!

sig made by me

Senior Member ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 09:14 PM
    Threads

I love the last one you posted.
    But, it is true that you do need a little more work on making them a little more appealing by the backgrounds and how you decorate the sigs. <3 Love them, though. ^_^ Keep up the work, and I look forward to seeing more of them.

Senior Member Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 12:02 PM
    Threads

they're good i like them
    but the words are not the easily readable(the color is not good)

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

its pretty nice..
    and yep.. i agree with the background comment.. n_n

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ohhh i like the animation to your amor sig, but u should of added a black border at the ends to that bevel border

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Elfy's Sig thread

here's a few samples of signatures I've made recently, any feedback and tips is helpful

sig made by me

Senior Member qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 10:29 AM
    Threads

Your doing good but work at your fonts and effects on them and the backgrounds.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks I'm finding it hard to find fonts I really like to use, its alot harder than it used to be for me. I need more detail in the background as well..any ideas?

here's some recent ones

sig made by me

Promised Protector Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance has a reputation beyond repute Balance's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Gurren Kamina Glasses Cow
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2014 05:38 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You're going at a good start so I'll help you out.

First off, the extracts don't seem to blend in very well, so try looking at the tutorials that members have posted in here and learn from that.

Second, while they may look good, the text is too large, and too distracting from the subject (which normally is the extract). What I suggest is going to a font download website and downloading some good fonts there. A good one to go to is probably www.dafont.com. So don't put too much text as it may be overwhelming.

Lastly, if you're going to use borders, complete them, as some of them seem broken.

Tell me which program you're using to make these (Photoshop, GIMP?), and I may be able to help you better depending on which one you're using.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm using photoshop , but currently don't have a copy

sig made by me

Member Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan has a reputation beyond repute Cat-Chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-13-2008 12:54 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: ♥ You Too

Quote Originally Posted by Elfy View Post
    here's a few samples of signatures I've made recently, any feedback and tips is helpful

I LOVE the second one.. You're a very good sig maker! When are you going to be make your own sig shop?

Moderator ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~ has a reputation beyond repute ~*Red*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2017 07:39 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: the_wolfie

Your siggies are good Elfy. Keep working on your fonts and backgrounds, and you'll be fine. I think your Rider sig is real nice too. Keep it up
    Wolfie Dango ~*Red*~

Twin sister: Angella_Kagamine

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

thanks for the comments peoples!

sig made by me

Senior Member qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun has a reputation beyond repute qG.Shogun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-15-2010 10:29 AM
    Threads

There are pretty good but work at your backgrounds and text effects.

"Signature by Omniking3"

.:: Gifts | Midnight Rider| Balance | Karuto ::.

DarkDemonic dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn is infamous around these parts dEmn's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-19-2008 05:55 PM
    Threads

Good work elfy. Your BG and texts ar good, nice one.

Awesome SET made by Karuto ~

You expose yourself in great dangers..
    by going with bad companions..

FAN:

Digital Plague demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight has a reputation beyond repute demonplight's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2012 02:19 AM
    Threads

I think that one is my Fav.

do you know how to make real pics look like animation art? I have been trying to figure that out. I have a few pics that I want to make into sigs, but I cant get them to look like what I want.
    Last edited by demonplight; 03-16-2008 at 06:22 PM.
    [my stuff] I make my sigs.
    When one bad reps, its a common curtsy to leave one's name. So one can return the favor, in kind.
    [It is your responsibility to keep up the the Magna not mine, so don't be mad at me if you "think" this gives something away.]
    MySpace FaceBook
    Those with a destiny must be sure of themselves and their purpose. If their motivations are not pure, then they may not be the right person to lead the cause.

Closed Thread

Thread Information