AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Can anyone help me remeber an old series?

Junior Member Damian321 is on a distinguished road Damian321's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Can anyone help me remeber an old series?

Can anyone hep me remember an old series. I watched it almost 10 years ago. Unfortunately i don't remember any of the character names but i do remember the main plot. It was about a group of teenagers who somehow went through a portal to another world/time where the main population was not very advanced. They traveled around with a truck, which they later modified to resemble a rhino. They also had two other means of transportation, a flying machine and a robotic machine resembling a dinosaur of some sort. They powered these with special batteries they found in this world and as i recall they needed 15 of these to charge a transporter that would take them back to their world/time. In the last episode they use the transporter and the ending scene is with the group of youngsters on top of their truck with a sail attached to it floating in the ocean towards their home town. If this sounds familiar to anyone please tell me. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Senior Member 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan has a reputation beyond repute 小美ドクロchan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2010 11:58 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

It's not Flint the Time Detective is it?

Junior Member Damian321 is on a distinguished road Damian321's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:42 PM
    Threads

Nope thats not it, but thanks for trying.

Closed Thread

Thread Information