AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Break Outs and Severe Allergic Reactions.

Junior Member hokkyokuken is a glorious beacon of light hokkyokuken is a glorious beacon of light hokkyokuken is a glorious beacon of light hokkyokuken is a glorious beacon of light hokkyokuken is a glorious beacon of light hokkyokuken is a glorious beacon of light hokkyokuken's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-03-2008 07:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

My goodness. o_o Some of these stories are terrible, hope you guys are alright...

I don't particularly have any dangerous allergies like those, just the usual hayfever, a little bit of a dust allergy, and slight allergy to pet fur. I get a tiny bit of contact dermatitis from the soap at work but otherwise it's okay.

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've quite a few allergies, but my worst has to be to mold. That allergy was discovered at around age 2 when the doctor gave me penicillin for something or other and I broke out in hives and my poor mother (being the new mommy) went into hysterics. I am supposed to wear an alert that says I'm allergic to that and all other meds in the "cillin" family, but I'm not good with the med alert bracelets or necklaces, so I rather think I'll be screwed if I'm ever in an accident and can't inform anyone of that.
    Rei-Rei, has chastised me about that before. But I can't help it! I break the bracelets and the necklace always gets tangled up with my gold chain and strangles me.
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Just Some Color Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala has a reputation beyond repute Fabala's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2016 01:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Myrra: I don't know if you refer to me with that, but I'll chastise you again! It may be a common allergy these days, but if you're incapacitated they will not be able to ask ;p At least carry around a card in your wallet or something. As back-up. They would have to look there for ID anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ami~chan View Post
    While I'm not allergic to anything, my boyfriend is allergic to tropical nuts, or, at least I think that's what they're called. The include cashews, hickory, brazil nuts, and... Hmm... I'm trying to think of some others. He's not allergic to peanuts or pecans, oddly enough.
    While the peanut allergy is usually fairly severe and common, it's not uncommon to be allergic to other nuts and NOT have a problem with peanuts. Runs in my family ^^ Aside from my mother we're all allergic to some kind of nut, but not a single one of us has problems with peanut butter.

In fact, I suspect mine might be brazil nuts...
    Last edited by Fabala; 02-02-2008 at 10:43 PM.

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

I'm only allergic to shrimps just like my uncle, the only difference between him and me is that he has a reaction if he even smells them in the air. Poor guy can't go to the beaches here.

We do have a video around here somewhere of a party and a friend was cooking some kind of soup. I was like 5-6 years old and she asked me to taste the dish. I told her it was good and walked out of the picture, my mother asked what was on it and she said shrimp. The faces my parents made were priceless, and the sound of me hissing like a choking cat in the background is kind of funny.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Senior Member Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin has a reputation beyond repute Meyrin's Avatar
    Gil
    Devilish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2011 08:34 PM
    Threads

I'm allergic to all sort of antibiotics and syrup.The last time I ever took some was when I was about 5 or 6 and I nearly died.
    In memories of LikeNaruto.com, the best Naruto site/Social Network ever created

Nice Boat Captain Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa. has a reputation beyond repute Hideki Motosuwa.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Strawberry Nunchaku Blue Saber
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2021 05:03 AM
    The Hellish Death Realms where demons dwell (a.k.a. Planet Earth)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow, these are all interesting stories. I think it was the allergic reaction to the shots that made me sick all weekend and even now.

Oh, Hi-deeki, imagine... your kind not eating raw fish! ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kE38SKRT4ak

Senior Member Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku has a reputation beyond repute Gizoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-29-2011 09:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: KCEB91

Yes, yes I have D:
    Its winter, no?
    My hands are very, very sensative to the cold weather. This year the dryness of my hands were alot worse than ever. I would get cuts on my knuckles and it would feel rough and gross. My mom uses lotion 24/7, I used some "No scent added" Aveeno lotion on my hands and 10 minutes later my hands break out in hives. It was crazy...but now I use something I bought from Bath and Body Works.
    Derp.

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

There's one kind of infection medicine that I'm mildly allergic to. My mom told me when I was a baby I had to take it and I had a bad reaction. But about a year ago, I was prescribed that medicine again, and the doctors didn't think of it much because I guess they assumed I just grew out of my reaction to it, but it ended up making me really sick. That's the only allergy I have.

Speaking of the peanut/nut allergies, I have a friend who is allergic to hazelnuts. ;_; Hazelnuts! They're delicious, I can't imagine not being able to have them.

Yaoi addict - u go girl! gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_ has a reputation beyond repute gunslingergirl_'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2010 10:34 PM
    Threads

well, I get a bad reaction to caffine and things that have high glucose. I get a bad breackout when I drink sunny D, so I stopped drinking it for the longest time. When I drink things with caffine(which I don't drink anymore in the past four years since then) I would get the worst cramps on my back and sides.
    "The Truest Life Is When Your Living Your Dreams Awake"

Senior Member Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 07:23 PM
    Threads

I'm either not allergic to anything, or I am allergic to something but I haven't paid attention. o_O;

But all you guys' stories are really scary...I hope you're all alright. DX
    >:B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Member Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo has a reputation beyond repute Snababo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-08-2008 12:49 PM
    Don't know but they all have funny white coats.
    Threads

Jezz and I thought I was bad but some of yours are just horrible.

My Story: I was seven. It was a day of two after my first communion (BTY I amn't religious but me ma and pa are). So I had to get my photos taken and all that but maybe a day before the photos I developed this really nasty rash. Head to Toe. The my throath and lips started to swell then my feet and hands. It got really bad. I couldn't talk or walk or touch anything. They put me on really powerful meds in the hospital and I went to get the pictures the next day. I still hadn't recovered though and I couldn't do all the photos properly (those that I could looked horrible because of the rash). But yeah when I finally got better we took all the photos again. The worst part is that the doctors don't know what I reacted with so I have to be very careful, thankfully they know it wasn't food.
    When things go boom ... RUN AWAY!!!!

I Don't Rep Back If you want rep from me give me a good reason.

Sophitia Alexandria Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love has a reputation beyond repute Eternal_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2008 08:42 AM
    Threads

I'm allergic to a lot of things
    1.Peanuts and other kinds of nuts
    2.Lactose
    3.Bees
    4.Clams,Shrimps and other kind of sea food.

Closed Thread

Thread Information