AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: My Anime Drawings

Member Smokie has a spectacular aura about Smokie has a spectacular aura about Smokie has a spectacular aura about Smokie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-20-2007 08:06 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Last edited by Smokie; 12-11-2007 at 08:55 AM.

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Inuyasha art eh. Pretty cool. But could be improved. So, keep it up! =^.^=

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

Member Smokie has a spectacular aura about Smokie has a spectacular aura about Smokie has a spectacular aura about Smokie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Karami Mew Uchiha View Post
    Inuyasha art eh. Pretty cool. But could be improved. So, keep it up! =^.^=
    Thanks for telling me what I needed to improve on and I also added a few drawings. ^_^
    Last edited by Smokie; 12-12-2007 at 05:13 AM.

Senior Member darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2008 01:10 PM
    Threads

Whoa, I like the way you do your eyes, specially in the first one.
    The Ichigo on is wesome, probably my favorite that you drew so far.
    The second one seems a bit odd. The face features seem to big compared to the face frame. And Naruto's eye looks like it is starting to fall from where it's supposed to be.
    Other then that, you are pretty good.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well thanks and I realized what you meant about Naruto's eye, I'm going to work on that but anyways I will post some of my drawings later on.

Senior Member Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva has a reputation beyond repute Elva's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2008 01:07 PM
    Threads

there ok but you have the talent to go further than ok, keep it up and you'll do drawings like a pro

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm currently doing Saya from Blood+ for Elva. (As requested)

Edit: Completed.
    Last edited by Smokie; 12-12-2007 at 05:15 AM.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1401 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 06:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I think you are good, even if they wouldn't die of some improvments.
    I would like to see more details and shades.

Keep it up!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks everyone ^_^

Member nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2011 05:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ManyMuchMooses

nice job on the Ichigo one keep up the good work. i'm looking forword to the one of saya ( if you can't tell i love that anime )

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If you're wondering I didn't trace it, just wanted everyone to know.
    http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4126/sayaad7.jpg
    Last edited by Smokie; 12-11-2007 at 08:57 AM.

Member nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14 has much to be proud of nickholeye14's Avatar
    Gil
    Happy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2011 05:49 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ManyMuchMooses

you did a really nice job on the eyes and the hair keep that up.

Senior Member DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince has a reputation beyond repute DarkMoonPrince's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Gifts Heart Carrot Chilled Monkey Brains
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 03:50 PM
    Threads

I liked all of them, But since characters are my option, I like inuyasha and ichigo the best, and a little of naruto

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks everyone...

Edit: I'm currently drawing some more and hopefully I will post it once I'm finished!!!
    Last edited by Smokie; 12-12-2007 at 05:16 AM.

Junior Member nandeyahen has much to be proud of nandeyahen has much to be proud of nandeyahen has much to be proud of nandeyahen has much to be proud of nandeyahen has much to be proud of nandeyahen has much to be proud of nandeyahen has much to be proud of nandeyahen has much to be proud of nandeyahen has much to be proud of nandeyahen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2007 06:42 AM
    Threads

I really liked the Inuyasha drawing, as well as that last one you did (I can' name the character at the moment...). The eyes and hair were really well done!

Senior Member darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester has a reputation beyond repute darkjester's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2008 01:10 PM
    Threads

The Saya one is magnificent, ah so cute.
    The eyes and nose and mouth is perfect!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks everyone, as you didn't know I'm an advanced artist whose trying to draw anime, which I'm getting use to. Btw those pictures of InuYasha, Ichigo, Saya and the second to last one were all requested from friends of mine.

Junior Member Littlebitwens is on a distinguished road Littlebitwens's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-13-2007 05:41 PM
    Threads

Default eh

there nice but needs some improvement if u dont ming me saying so ?
    But there awsome at the same time!!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't worry I don't mind about peoples point of view of my drawings.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I'm not good at giving constructive comments/criticize to drawings but hmm... there's a lot of room for improvement. In my opinion, the shadings doesn't look so soft and some of the drawings have no "feeling" to it and I think the proportions is a bit off too, but you're doing good so keep practicing. =3

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for your opinion!!!

Also I will be posting more pics when ImageShack is working.
    http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/6163/hinatadd8.jpg

Eumorpha fasciata. MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly has a reputation beyond repute MissChelly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2010 07:40 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 1161-7211-1531

Personally, I think they look good- especially the Ichigo and Inuyasha one! I like how all the images look soft from the way you do the lineart. The latest addition is wonderful- I think it's my favorite- it, to me, really shows her character- especially when she gets all blushy.

Closed Thread

Thread Information