AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Warning!read This To Find Out

Junior Member _RampagE_ has a little shameless behaviour in the past _RampagE_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 01:01 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*midnight_serenity*~ View Post
    ok this is bullcrap.

everything is open to the public unless you password protect it, and even then hackers can still get thro to it. so it doesnt matter, just dont put anything on the internet that you dont want your parents or police to see.....freaks...
    if u don't leave my cousins alone i'm gonna kick your *beep*
    hi demon hi vamp

Event.observe($('fullSizedImage'), 'load', function(event) { pageTags.addTagListToImg('fullSizedImage', [ ]); });

Member Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-02-2007 11:08 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo_Burossamu View Post
    Nice job, retard. Now maybe you'll realize how too use a phone. You should've known that what you use your computer for and what you post can be seen.

Nice job, retard you just lost my respect amongst others, and u better be careful. demon_girl_ is one of my friends so take a step back and run away with your tail between your legs bcuz if you don't you'll never hear the end of it. i got your back demon_girl_

Hello Vamp, demon, and ari, did u guys miss me?
    Last edited by Tobi/Obito O.o; 08-16-2007 at 01:18 PM.
    Random thing of the moment:
    I love school!
    Except the learning part. That's gotta go.

Senior Member overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch has a reputation beyond repute overwatch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 03:34 PM
    Threads

_RampagE_ and Tobi/Obito O.o I was going to post something similar but you two got here first.
    Let me just say that as I read the thread I see someone who has asked for help and in general been insulted by several different members of this board. Now on a forum that attractes people from all different age groups there are going to be those who do not know as much as others and I feel that it is the duty of others to help educate these people - not riducule them!

admits that he can't offer any advice that has not already been given

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Everything you enter on your computer saves. Even if you delete it, it will still be somwhere in your computer's memory. Thus anyone can search a computer and find everything you've ever typed. Even unsaved IMs. And even if you have some uber password and security system, people can still get it. Haven't you ever read Digital Fortress by Dan Brown? Or better yet an internet safety guide. ( You can never be completely safe here, but by reading one you can at least protect yourself and make it more difficult for people you don't want tracking you. )

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

Tobi/Obito O.o and _RampagE_ thank u for standing up for us and all but please don't flame others.

overwatch thanks for standing up for us and not insulting us >.>

Flah Blah thanks for making a point without insulting anyone.

This thread was a bad idea but i think my cousin was just trying to help others who weren't aware of stuff like this, so they wouldn't make the same mistake.
    Last edited by keezy.; 08-16-2007 at 01:52 PM.

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2021 05:53 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by vAmPiRe_BlOoD View Post

MaruDashi, we used one real name and it was a first name.
    Aparently it didnt matter, since it seems your uncle knew her username. If your parents know your username/email/websites you go to, then why would you post something you dont want your parents to see??
    As Flah said, if someone with access to even your im really wanted to know what you wrote to joe shmoe, they can pull up your chat logs.

My point being, this isnt an issue of AF being "unsafe", the overall internet is "unsafe".

.-.
    (o.o)
    |=|
    __|__
    //.=|=.\\
    // .=|=. \\
    \\ .=|=. //
    \\(_=_)//
    (:| |: )
    || ||
    () ()
    || ||
    || ||
    ==' '==

Member Demon_boy_92 is infamous around these parts Demon_boy_92 is infamous around these parts Demon_boy_92 is infamous around these parts Demon_boy_92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 03:04 PM
    Threads

_RampagE_ and Tobi/Obito O.o thanks for the backup. But seriously she was just trying to help why is that so bad. i think you people should respect her. She was only trying to help. God didnt know it was a sin to help somone. Duh she was stupid about it but she just made this thread to help you guys. Could at least say thank you. sheesh. Ingratful little twerps (sp)

Junior Member Kent_666 is infamous around these parts Kent_666 is infamous around these parts Kent_666 is infamous around these parts Kent_666's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Clawdia*~ View Post
    Well...damn. This was the most pointless and retarded thing I've seen all day.
    Well...damn. This was the most pointless and retarded thing I've seen all day.

See how annoying that is?
    I agree with Overwatch btw.
    of course things on the internet aren't safe but this is like... a little reminder. respect it instead of trashing it.

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

Yes i miss you Tobi/Obito O.o.

Seriosuly just respect what shes saying...

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

MaruDashi, i guess we found out the hard way
    we know better now... trust me.. O_o;;
    but basically my cuz made this thread to help other ppl before they made the mistake.

And i missed u too Tobi/Obito O.o!!

Senior Member Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret has a reputation beyond repute Lunafreya Fleuret's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2019 11:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by demon_girl_ View Post
    OK NO ONE IS SAFE!EVERYTHING IN YOUR BLOGS ARE ON THE INTERNET,ANYONE CAN SEE IT.MY DAD SAW IT........HE SAW EVERYTHING,ALOT OF THINGS,NO ONE IS SAFE.aNIME fORUM IS NOT PROTECTED ON THE INTERNET.

Pffffffffttlllezz.. I don't give a damn if it is or not. :/ I like it here, so cha.

Former name - MoL Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera has a reputation beyond repute Guerrera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 10:26 PM
    Threads

W-W-WHAT??! What on earth are you talking about?
    I thought the internet was private and totally safe! Are you saying it isn't?? Omygawd...

Next thing you know, bad videos and viruses and spam will be flying in all directions!
    That's it, I'm taking all my blogs down. I'm scared, I'm outta here!

xD Roflcopter

Nothing's safe. The internet can be seen by all (unless you have a secure connection)
    Last edited by Guerrera; 08-16-2007 at 07:53 PM.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi/Obito O.o View Post
    Nice job, retard you just lost my respect amongst others, and u better be careful. demon_girl_ is one of my friends so take a step back and run away with your tail between your legs bcuz if you don't you'll never hear the end of it. i got your back demon_girl_
    Well, oh M gee lyke I'm sry. With all that "Internet is unsafe" crap in her post, I didn't see the point of it. She could've at least said, "Learn from my lesson" instead of posting a story about something that happened in her life.

By the way, you're pathetic calling people retards. You don't even know how to defend a person or hold up an arguing statement correctly, so you shouldn't even be talking.

Jumonji Baka Kawaii IV
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki has a reputation beyond repute Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2009 09:27 AM
    Threads

I really thought that this thread would turn into a witty comment fest... but I was wrong o_o. It's turned into some biased opinions from some people who are friends with each other -_-. Honestly, can't you people hold a-thread-that-could-be-witty thread o_O?

Yes the Interweb is dangerous, if this your first time using it?
    Last edited by Akihiko Yamamoto Hozagaki; 08-16-2007 at 07:09 PM.

深く根ざした||傷は消えない
    Hide it, Hide it, Hide me

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, oh M gee lyke I'm sry. With all that "Internet is unsafe" crap in her post, I didn't see the point of it. She could've at least said, "Learn from my lesson" instead of posting a story about something that happened in her life.
    That's the whole point of this thread to learn from her mistake. she didn't have to say it bcuz it was obvious and i believe she said it once already, (i'm pretty sure she did...)
    and she didn't talk about what happened in her life. i explained it bcuz so many people were so confussed and even after i explained it no one understood.
    and if you didn't understand or see the point of it you should've asked instead of calling her a retard.

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

By the way, you're pathetic calling people retards. You don't even know how to defend a person or hold up an arguing statement correctly, so you shouldn't even be talking.

Why isnt he allowed to talk. Hes just backing up a friend. Maybe you shouldnt be talking, and hes not as pathetic as your acting.

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Member Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o has a reputation beyond repute Tobi/Obito O.o's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

By the way, you're pathetic calling people retards.
    I'm sorry, what? I'm pathetic? You're the one who called my friend a retard just bcuz u didn't understand her thread.
    With all that "Internet is unsafe" crap in her post, I didn't see the point of it.
    U didn't see the point? then maybe u should've left instead of posting an unnecessary comment that upset her.
    if u really had something to say u could've said it nicer, obviously she wasn't aware of the consiquences of posting things on the internet u could've told her "nicely" instead of calling her a retard.
    You don't even know how to defend a person or hold up an arguing statement correctly, so you shouldn't even be talking.
    I could care less what u thought of me but u owe demon_girl_ an apology and if you are to naive to know why then read what overwatch said.
    you could have re-worded your statement instead of sounding like a complete jerk about it.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

-look up the quote-
    Wow, you made a sophisicated argument, there. And I should've reworded my post better. Ugh, having way too much writer's block from this.

First of all, I should've reworded that part better. It's pathetic to come back with the same insults. (Yeshm, other people reading. I'm mean and low. =P lolz.)
    And I have many pet peeves, including people who decide to post something for no reason. I made a mistake not thinking it meant something. Of course, like quite a few people, I saw the statement as having absolutely no meaning. And I have a tendency to bash people who do stuff like that.

Finally, *sigh* You could have explained it to me in a calm manner. I will admit, as in the last statement, I saw no meaning and pretty much bashed in her post. However, I did not understand the meaning of it. All you'd have to say was, "She was just telling everyone not to do what she did." I am a person who will apologize if I am given an explanation for why a person did that, in turn, making me "mean." (>>; )

Urg, all you needed to say was, "Back off," with a sensible statement.
    Quite honestly, it was just an impulse. You could've just let it be.

(Man am I sad... getting into a giant argument online. *has gotten writer's block*)

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

...Hey, does anyone have that image macro that says "The intellectual capacity of this thread has been breached: Please restart your computer"?

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This just in!

If you are still at the age where you are worrying about Mommy and Daddy seeing what you've been up to by looking at your blogs and pages on the internet...

You probably shouldn't be using those functions of the internet.
    You are also probably too young to be using those as well.

In all honesty, the kid who got "busted" was just a "victim" of good parenting.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by -Deadpool- View Post
    ...Hey, does anyone have that image macro that says "The intellectual capacity of this thread has been breached: Please restart your computer"?
    I do, but I prefer the one I made with the Billy Madison allusion.

Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

the reason i came back with the same insult is bcuz u insulted her when she didn't do one thing to u. i gave u the same insult so u could see how annoying it was to be insulted like that. "Good job, retard."
    It's pathetic to come back with the same insults.
    No, what's pathetic is when you insult someone just bcuz they aren't as "aware" of this stuff like u are.
    And I have many pet peeves, including people who decide to post something for no reason. I made a mistake not thinking it meant something.
    If it's one of your pet peeves, and you're aware that it annoys u, then just leave things as it is.
    Of course, like quite a few people, I saw the statement as having absolutely no meaning. And I have a tendency to bash people who do stuff like that.
    Well i have a tendency to bash people who don't know the meaning of a thread and take it the wrong way so instead of asking "What's this thread about?" or "What's the purpose of this thread?" they insult the creator of the thread for their own ignorance.
    You could have explained it to me in a calm manner.
    Maybe I would have explained it "in a calm manner" if you would have stated your original post "in a calm manner". so don't make the mistake of thinking it's my fault for not being calm about u bashing my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by overwatch View Post
    Now on a forum that attractes people from all different age groups there are going to be those who do not know as much as others and I feel that it is the duty of others to help educate these people - not riducule them!
    I couldn't have said it better myself. thank u overwatch.

I will admit, as in the last statement, I saw no meaning and pretty much bashed in her post. However, I did not understand the meaning of it. All you'd have to say was, "She was just telling everyone not to do what she did."
    if u didn't understand the meaning, and u didn't tell anyone u didn't understand it then how am i spose to explain it to u? u have to ask if u dont know the meaning and if you're
    a person who will apologize if I am given an explanation for why a person did that,

then you shouldn't have said anything at all if you are really that type of person.
    Urg, all you needed to say was, "Back off," with a sensible statement.
    Quite honestly, it was just an impulse. You could've just let it be.
    Well then "Back off" and you know... you could have just let this thread be and stay out of it if you're really the type of person who bashes creators of threads like this.
    Man am I sad... getting into a giant argument online.
    All u had to do was apologize for calling demon_girl_ a retard and the fight will be over. if u need another reason then here, take advice from a member that thinks things through before posting them:

Quote Originally Posted by overwatch View Post
    I feel that it is the duty of others to help educate these people - not riducule them!

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

the reason i came back with the same insult is bcuz u insulted her when she didn't do one thing to u. i gave u the same insult so u could see how annoying it was to be insulted like that. "Good job, retard."

No, what's pathetic is when you insult someone just bcuz they aren't as "aware" of this stuff like u are.

If it's one of your pet peeves, and you're aware that it annoys u, then just leave things as it is.

Well i have a tendency to bash people who don't know the meaning of a thread and take it the wrong way so instead of asking "What's this thread about?" or "What's the purpose of this thread?" they insult the creator of the thread for their own ignorance.

Maybe I would have explained it "in a calm manner" if you would have stated your original post "in a calm manner". so don't make the mistake of thinking it's my fault for not being calm about u bashing my friend.

I couldn't have said it better myself. thank u overwatch.

if u didn't understand the meaning, and u didn't tell anyone u didn't understand it then how am i spose to explain it to u? u have to ask if u dont know the meaning and if you're
    then you shouldn't have said anything at all if you are really that type of person.

Well then "Back off" and you know... you could have just let this thread be and stay out of it if you're really the type of person who bashes creators of threads like this.

All u had to do was apologize for calling demon_girl_ a retard and the fight will be over. if u need another reason then here, take advice from a member that thinks things through before posting them:
    How the heck did you manage to post this in reverse order?
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    How the heck did you manage to post this in reverse order?
    lol i guess i'm just good like that just messin'

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

This thread...in all honesty should be closesd now. XD

Closed Thread

Thread Information