AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: smoking?

[K_K]'z Death Plague PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 08:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

did not put her down, it is sad for people that young to start, and seriously ,bet your aunt looked like an old hag at 40 or even younger, my friends mom smoked since a teen and at 30 something she just looked horrible, just horrible
    Last edited by PleilA; 05-31-2006 at 09:23 PM.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

remember that part about me not showing emotion? Well you're about to see alot of them...

HOW FRIGGEN DARE YOU EVEN BEGIN TO THINK ABOUT SPEAKING FAMILIARLY ABOUT ONE OF THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WAS ALWAYS SUPPORTIVE TOWARDS ME! HOW frellING DARE YOU!? YOU do NOT have the right. Making brazen assumptions about crap you know NEXT TO NOTHING about. Next to nothing, who am I kidding, you know NOTHING, except how to contradict yourself, rattle off your closed minded opinions and be a belittling upstart to everyone. My aunt looked NOTHING like your descriptions. In fact, she looked younger then she really was. By the time she was 40, she looked like she was 30. Believe me, I have the pictures to proove it. But since she died LESS THEN 6 MONTHS ago I hope you, even with your possesion of a single mind where everything you think is reality, and everything you believe is law, should be able to understand my DISTASTE for your comments about my aunt. Don't you ever...EVER again refer to my aunt as a "hag" She was a beautiful human being, inside and out. Oh, and what you consider "talking down" was just about as bad as what you said. and you didn't speak against not passing judgement, so I'll assume that you agree that by calling her "sad" you passed judgement on her.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

[K_K]'z Death Plague PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA is just really nice PleilA's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2006 08:42 PM
    Threads

save it for pm's, u are as close minded as me, dont u dare say u are not, u are the master at putting down other's posts

I lie. Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik has a reputation beyond repute Krsnik's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2006 11:00 PM
    Threads

Smoking is disgusting. Period. If you smoke, you're paying to kill yourself when you'll die for free one day anyways. I don't see the point in it.

Meet me in outerspace.... Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars has a reputation beyond repute Number_the_Stars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2010 09:01 PM
    Threads

My dad used to smoke but one day he woke up and said that he would never smoke again... and he never did... but on the downside he started chewing tobacco...

Quitting will be hard... I've watched my grandmother try over and over again (she smokes like a chimney) expect to have good days and bad days... support does help so I suggest you surround yourself with those who can help you.. I wish you luck

Is Grimbo Scythe Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe has a reputation beyond repute Grim Scythe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-04-2010 05:06 PM
    Threads

Post So Frigin What

Quote Originally Posted by ~*sadgirl*~
    well its just so hard and i picked it up for attention, because im only 13 turning 14 in september! and its just hard to quit... plus i live with smokers
    both of my parents are chain smokers and alcoholics

i dont smoke anything or drink

if your going to smoke for attention why not just slit your wrists right now

you sicken me
    THUG LIFE
    _(\_/)
    _(XX)
    (>_)>stupid bunny
    avatar by the uber talented Nespa

grim:

Unrelenting; rigid.Uninviting or unnerving in aspect; forbidding sinister.

Semper Fidelis

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PleilA
    save it for pm's, u are as close minded as me, dont u dare say u are not, u are the master at putting down other's posts
    Yeah but he does it to people who make no freaking sense at all, he speaks the truth.. as opposed to a blindsided, unmotivated attack.

And now let me save <3 Klutz the trouble and add that you all better shapen up or she'll close this topic .... close it old skool.

Member Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell has a reputation beyond repute Death_hell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 12:40 PM
    Threads

Post removed for language
    Last edited by Kewii; 06-01-2006 at 09:01 AM.

Member ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 01:26 PM
    Threads

ok i am feeling sotra high and i dont feel that well........ i have cut down. i have tried to stop, but im still stuck at one cigerette a day....... this may take awhile maybe i should try to do that ritualistic thang!
    just because i smile,
    just because i laugh,
    it doesnt mean im happy,
    beacuse one smile, one laugh,
    could cover and infinities worth of tears.

Train of thought En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger has a reputation beyond repute En Svensk Tiger's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2006 09:33 AM
    Threads

I used to smoke cigarettes, but then one day I discovered anime. Oh, the funny voices, incest humor and ridiculous robots just took all the stress away. Now I don't smoke anymore. It's a grand world.

Member ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~ is a name known to all ~*sadgirl*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

maybe it is....... you hae no idea what happens in my day to day lifestyle tho
    just because i smile,
    just because i laugh,
    it doesnt mean im happy,

LP fan Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God is infamous around these parts Sasuke is God's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Naruto Sharingan
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2010 10:34 AM
    Threads

okay??? calm down. its okay. so y r we yelling?? if its about something stupid then well stop!

Thanks BD15...you rule!!!

To help those in need and to be a true friend! That is my nindo, my ninja way!

10% luck
    20% skill
    15% concetrated power of will
    5% pleasure
    50% pain
    100% to remember MY name.

Owned by Pyro <3 *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere* is a splendid one to behold *insertjapanesenamehere*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-22-2007 09:22 PM
    Threads

well, whenever you crave a cigarette you can eat your favorite food. then your addiction to nicotine will be replaced by an addiction with food (which is better, believe it or not.) try twizzlers or sunflower seeds, distracting foods like that.

or, you can do your favorite activity or draw or something whenever you think about them or sing your favorite song over and over so it'll get outta your head. anything that works.

"Idle hands are the devil's playground..."

Senior Member Sacred Sasuke is infamous around these parts Sacred Sasuke is infamous around these parts Sacred Sasuke is infamous around these parts Sacred Sasuke is infamous around these parts Sacred Sasuke is infamous around these parts Sacred Sasuke is infamous around these parts Sacred Sasuke is infamous around these parts Sacred Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2006 07:55 AM
    Threads

smoking is just wasting ur life unless u wana die early

Kingdom Hearts 2 Rp
    21 Members please join the KH 2 RP

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation puppy_pal_san is on a distinguished road puppy_pal_san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2006 01:02 PM
    Threads

i am like 13 now but when i waz 12 i smoked a ciggarette and whenever i get a craving now i chew on a stick
    (\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    obey me.

Banned Forum / Chat Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death is just really nice Prophet of Death's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2006 07:18 PM
    Threads

I recently decided to try and quit smoking... Lets hope I can make it atleast a week without a cigarette

Quote Originally Posted by *insertjapanesenamehere*
    well, whenever you crave a cigarette you can eat your favorite food. then your addiction to nicotine will be replaced by an addiction with food (which is better, believe it or not.) try twizzlers or sunflower seeds, distracting foods like that.

or, you can do your favorite activity or draw or something whenever you think about them or sing your favorite song over and over so it'll get outta your head. anything that works.
    quit making solutions up... that would not work because your brain will still need nicotine anyway... take it from me who is addicted to cigarettes.. Its alot harder than just eating food instead -_-
    Last edited by Prophet of Death; 06-15-2006 at 08:57 PM.

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

o_O Will power. The larger majority of people who quit addictive habits use will power. Occasionally they have help, but for the most part, it's just convincing yourself you don't need it. It makes me happy that you're trying to quit. We recently got over a series of hospital "visits" with my father because of problems with his heart which revolved around his long-term smokers history. =\ So, quit~! Get some nicotine gum if you really need it.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

Old School Till' The End Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred has a reputation beyond repute Master Of Shred's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-04-2007 06:04 PM
    The Land That Time Forgot, The Home Of Lost Hero's.
    Threads

I started around the age 11 or 12, thought it was cool or whatever and I tried it and now find it difficult to stop if I try but I can do it. Thing is, at this point in my life, I don't want to strangely. But it is a stressful and awkward time, and well as it gets better I will re-assess the situation.

Oh and btw, it's not really cool, it's habit forming and messes your lungs up where if you run you feel like your going to pop. Sucks realizing that.
    Sure, I live in the 80's. But the majority of 80's guitar players are more talented than most today, who do you think inspired who you listen to to play guitar in the first place knucklehead?Respect your elders!
    Hell Bent Till The End

http://www.stormfront.org

Senior Member niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol has a reputation beyond repute niKopol's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2013 08:38 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here I found some statistics...

chance of people dying exposed to second hand smoke
    12.5 out of 1,000,000

Chance of people dying not exposed to second hand smoke

10 out of 1,000,000

So why are there no smoking signs everywhere... money
    If the american government was really concerned about our lives why are our friends and family going to fight and die this so called "War on Terrorism". Don't say they are protecting our rights and freedoms of americans...Over what? Oil, terrorism, and Weapons of mass destruction....all of which are excuses... Want to know why our friends and family are dying... one word, MONEY... Its cheaper to keep using oil instead of finding new means of energy... and in wartime the economy gets a boost...

Do you still have faith in this government...we're all being pushed around like pawns in a giant game of chess...The funny thing is President Bush is playing both sides and is still losing... I mean look at how the weapons of mass destruction were never found...
    I am a patriot I believe in protecting this country...Fighting to keep our rights, our liberties, our pride, our ideas... but how do we protect a country from itself?

Think about what kind of world you want your kids to have...

and decide.
    niKopol

loboKie
    ayy dyxlesia!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just thought i would let everyone know, lol
    just because i smile,
    just because i laugh,
    it doesnt mean im happy,

Cookie-brained Fox kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan has a reputation beyond repute kyubichan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 05:54 AM
    Threads

Congratulations on quitting.

I tried smoking at age 9. I didn't like it. Plus the fact I had asthma back then XD

(PM option is off. I refuse to hear people whine.)

The Only Dojima Dragon Kazuma-chan is infamous around these parts Kazuma-chan is infamous around these parts Kazuma-chan is infamous around these parts Kazuma-chan is infamous around these parts Kazuma-chan is infamous around these parts Kazuma-chan is infamous around these parts Kazuma-chan is infamous around these parts Kazuma-chan is infamous around these parts Kazuma-chan is infamous around these parts Kazuma-chan is infamous around these parts Kazuma-chan is infamous around these parts Kazuma-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2007 08:58 AM
    Threads

n no i don't smoke excluding 2nd hand smoke
    Are you a fan?:
    Fan of:

Flame gal Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy is infamous around these parts Kit Katy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-27-2007 07:35 PM
    Threads

that's good that you quit and heres a small thing that i do that might help.
    find something to fiddle with like a pen that has to be clicked to be open. My dad uses it all the time when he's all bored and well gittery.

Swordmaster Link-Kun will become famous soon enough Link-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-05-2006 05:01 PM
    Threads

I only have a few ideas in which may help. Try getting a new habit like chewing gum or something, and get rid of all of cigarretes.
    You can also try reading some books that will get your mind off of smoking.
    Good triumph over evil, light will always shine, standing
    near, will be the path of life.

Goddess Lady-Naryu

older sister Kiya-Chan
    older sister ~DizzyElf~
    older brother cameron
    older sister shinju hoshi
    older sister catskill888

No, your face! samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent is a splendid one to behold samuriagent's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 01:26 PM
    Threads

Default Dont smoke kids...wait, i mean kids shouldnt smoke

yeah i do...<<....>>....try'n to stop though, not a very good thing to do

my title says that i smoke kids...ha, ha, that funny!
    BACK FROM FRANCE!!!!

Closed Thread

Thread Information