PDA

View Full Version : Last Person on Earth

Bulf
12-16-2010, 08:49 PM
Right, here's the story. Something epic happens and now you're the last human alive on earth; what do you do? How would you spend your days? You can't make new humans either so no use in trying, but some animals are still alive.

Ghost
12-16-2010, 08:56 PM
well survive as best i can and if can't live anymore i will get a gun and shoot my self

Kyubi-no-kitsune
12-16-2010, 08:59 PM
i would make robots that act like humans and have the likeness of humans but in truth they wouldnt be human

Bulf
12-16-2010, 09:32 PM
i would make robots that act like humans and have the likeness of humans but in truth they wouldnt be human

You're totally killing this thread.

::SomeOtherCookiez::
12-16-2010, 10:44 PM
Probably go to every place in town to find some supplies.

DragonSoul
12-16-2010, 10:48 PM
Wow thats tough i wonder how would you survive

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

Would there be away to survive

Jmosies
12-16-2010, 11:07 PM
I guess I'd start by raiding gas stations for that prepackaged food that lasts for like 500 years, and get a bunch of bottled water. After that I'd head down to the track and try out some of the race cars. If I know for *sure* I'm the only one on the planet I'm not quite sure what I'd do after that, but otherwise I'd search the world for any survivors.

Yukitomon
12-16-2010, 11:35 PM
Uuuuuuuhhhh....go to another planet where there are other people?

Acnologia
12-16-2010, 11:39 PM
Free Ice Cream!

/cough

Try and find out what happened to my ability, I think. Then try to survive.

Cobra Commander
12-17-2010, 12:55 AM
I'd go on a massive joyride/looting spree through town. Then I'd probably search the world for other people. I was actually planning on writing a short story along those lines, but I never got to it.

blueangel06661
12-17-2010, 04:54 AM
Head up to Hollywood and chill in the celebrity mansions. Then go visit the rest of the world without all the restrictions of "cannot enter" etc and get a closer view at everything beyond the ropes. I'll probably be talking to myself with my imaginary friends and eventually start going insane without human company. :/

SigmaSD
12-17-2010, 05:07 AM
I'm a demigod, meaning I'm half human. So i guess someone would have to be half human and alive for there to be a whole human to be alive in my scenario. Or else a human with half their body dead.

Wio
12-17-2010, 05:21 AM
It says person, not human. Thus there doesn't need to be any halves of a human. If I were the last person alive I'd be pretty disappointed. It'd be hard to find a reason to keep going on.

SigmaSD
12-17-2010, 05:24 AM
It says person, not human. Thus there doesn't need to be any halves of a human. If I were the last person alive I'd be pretty disappointed. It'd be hard to find a reason to keep going on.

The title says person but the OP says human. But...isn't a person still a human?

Meenah
12-17-2010, 05:29 AM
Head up to Hollywood and chill in the celebrity mansions. Then go visit the rest of the world without all the restrictions of "cannot enter" etc and get a closer view at everything beyond the ropes. I'll probably be talking to myself with my imaginary friends and eventually start going insane without human company. :/

^Probably this.
And it takes a lot for me to lose my sanity.

Wio
12-17-2010, 05:31 AM
Nope, a person isn't a human, but rather a human is a person. Person is a vague concept, but it I take it to mean any being that can reason. A god could be a person.

Nanobyte
12-17-2010, 05:34 AM
I would... act all cool and stuff and like... yeah.... go to a music store, play myself a goodbye song on a guitar and then I'd probably take my own life. v_v

TheyCallMeFei
12-17-2010, 07:20 PM
Build a ladder to the sky, then try to signal some aliens for help.

under the rain
12-17-2010, 07:40 PM
Commit suicide.

Ramona Flowers
12-17-2010, 08:02 PM
Oooo I'd get everything I want thats left in stores, go camping, drink myself stupid, go through all the drug pharmacies, befriend the wild live omg the list is endless!

Wio
12-17-2010, 10:25 PM
Build a ladder to the sky, then try to signal some aliens for help.
If only Nasa had a genius like you on their team, we'd have found alien life decades ago.

Skylar1
12-17-2010, 11:18 PM
This is Eric after the end of the world:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAxARJyaTEA

'cept, Eric is nearsighted, so my plan would be failsafe. :D

Anuket
12-19-2010, 12:45 AM
If I were the last person on earth? I'd probably die due to the fact that I'm alone, it's not like aliens would come one day and help me get over solitude.

Lily Rock
12-19-2010, 05:07 AM
Train like hell, get all the fat off and get big muscles, train myself to be a blacksmith, make some armor and a sword, start to believe in the Light, train, train train untill I become a Paladin, continue untill I'm strong enough, then set out to the world to find out the cause, and to destroy the impurity that is left.

miniPhil
12-19-2010, 05:43 AM
Right, here's the story. Something epic happens...
Ah, so my giant popcorn machine was finally a success! Well what else would one do in this situation? I'd eat all the popcorn that wiped out civilization.

Uncanny X-Man
12-19-2010, 06:45 AM
Kill myself, seriously, after having watched every movie, every anime, basically every form of entertainment there won't be anymore left as there is no humans to make new entertainment for me.

Kanjoudakai_Ira
12-19-2010, 08:53 AM
Omg omg omg, I waited for this moment for so long!!!
I'd go take all the clothes I want [no more need for buying]. Wait, actually no, I'd run around naked!
I'd eat all the cakes from the cakes shop, and all the ice-cream, and I'd have all the fun possible breaking all sort of stuff and vandalizing, I'd set things on fire, I'd paint the walls, I'd eat all the goodies from the supermarkets, I'd settle myself in some fancy house and live happily ever after in good peace and silence.

-GAZKUL-
12-19-2010, 10:33 AM
wander aimlessly for the rest of my life

Skylar1
12-19-2010, 10:59 AM
Ah, so my giant popcorn machine was finally a success! Well what else would one do in this situation? I'd eat all the popcorn that wiped out civilization.
wait. Giant popcorn machine?

I thought we were going with the giant cake tubes. o-O

miniPhil
12-19-2010, 11:09 AM
wait. Giant popcorn machine?

I thought we were going with the giant cake tubes. o-O
Thats my plan B. But if the popcorn machine works out I won't have any need for the cake tubes.

Elphaba
12-19-2010, 12:00 PM

I couldn't have said it better myself.
I would go crazy with all that there is to see that I wasn't allowed to enter before, anywhere and everywhere. I would also get all the clothes that were to expensive for me before from every where around the world. too. XD

thcuteness
12-19-2010, 12:11 PM
I would read every book Ive ever wanted and travel the world. :3

Dr. Evil
12-19-2010, 01:17 PM
I have a 4 step plan for this just in case it happens.

Step 1. Find a munitions store
Step 2. Find a handgun of any kind.
Step 3. Load the gun and put it in my mouth
Step 4. Pull the trigger

I would rather live a life of being taunted and loved than live a life of solitude. Period.

Kanjoudakai_Ira
12-19-2010, 02:19 PM
I have a 4 step plan for this just in case it happens.

Step 1. Find a munitions store
Step 2. Find a handgun of any kind.
Step 3. Load the gun and put it in my mouth
Step 4. Pull the trigger

I would rather live a life of being taunted and loved than live a life of solitude. Period.

U ppl dun know how to have funz!

Skylar1
12-19-2010, 02:32 PM
To those whom have said that they would end themselves: what happens when a bunch of people come out of nowhere that you weren't previously aware of? It might have been that you only thought you were the only person left.

"whoops..."

That's the reason I'd rather stick it out in the end, I mean, it's not like you'd have anything to lose anyway; might as well. If at the very least you could still try to enjoy the time you have left, you know?

Shinn Kamiyra
12-19-2010, 03:28 PM
To those whom have said that they would end themselves: what happens when a bunch of people come out of nowhere that you weren't previously aware of? It might have been that you only thought you were the only person left.

"whoops..."

That's the reason I'd rather stick it out in the end, I mean, it's not like you'd have anything to lose anyway; might as well. If at the very least you could still try to enjoy the time you have left, you know?

Interesting. Well, I'm of the opinion that no one person can handle being truly alone. Not to say that it isn't an admirable notion trying to stick it out as the last human, supposedly, but you'd have to be of a truly extraordinary resilience and fortitude to make it through to the end. Godspeed to ya.

Twelfth
12-19-2010, 10:30 PM
I would keep a journal in hopes that someone would read it one day.